Monsters in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers

She was ready and waiting at 10:45 the next morning. Jordan arrived in his pickup truck with his motorcycle and 500 lbs. of dry cement mix in the bed of his truck.

Megan had her blonde hair up in a braid, and was dressed like she was headed for a safari, in long pants, and a button-up shirt. She carried only a backpack, and Jordan didn't ask what she had in it. They were only an hour from her home in Gunnison if she had to go back.

Jordan, in contrast was dressed in exercise shorts and a t-shirt, over sneakers.

***

Megan rode on the back of Jordan's motorcycle on the 20 minute single-track path to the cabin. She seemed to enjoy the stream crossings and clung onto Jordan a little tighter than she needed to. Her hands felt good around her waist, and he hoped that she didn't think too poorly of him once she understood his relationship with Jane and the other Bigfoot.

Jordan left Megan in the cabin, and instructed her to lock the door. If Jane or any of the others came to greet him, he didn't want them to panic meeting Megan for the first time. She agreed, and offered to start lunch while Jordan returned to get his bags of cement.

He carried two on his motorcycle at a time, and was surprised on his second trip to see Jane standing by his truck in broad daylight as he returned. She embraced him and snuffled and nuzzled his neck.

He was happy to see her too, and kissed her right on her lips. She seemed to like that, and pursed her own lips, kissing Jordan, even making the lip smacking sound.

She saw Jordan loading the bags of cement on his motorcycle, and picked up one under each arm. She ran ahead, and was waiting for Jordan at the cabin as he arrived. He had two more trips to make, but Jane ran with him and they made it in one.

With the cement piled up outside the cabin, he threw a tarp over it, and knocked on the door, Megan answered. Jane looked at the door in fear, and took a big step back before bolting down the valley towards the mine.

"Oh my god!" Megan gushed. "I was watching through the window! Did she really help you carry those bags of cement? I'm sorry if I scared her away." She apologized.

"That's fine." Jordan offered. "I need to talk with you first anyway. Did Doctor Stein mention to you the nature of my relationship with the females of this group?"

"Yes, he told me that you replaced the alpha male when he was killed, and that you have been providing for them ever since. I think it's amazing how they accepted you so quickly." She responded.

"I mean, did he tell you that we have a sexual relationship?" Jordan asked.

Megan laughed. "Of course. I was just fishing to see how uncomfortable I could make you first. I'm glad you're comfortable talking about it. I hope to be able to observe it at some point."

"So it doesn't bother you that I'm having sex with one or more of the female Bigfoot here?" Jordan asked.

"More than one? Congrats! And no, it doesn't bother me. You don't make it very far as an anthropologist with your taboos intact. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous, though. I don't think I'd turn down some Sasquatch cock if I was in your place. You know what they say about guys with big feet, don't you?" Megan smiled.

It was my turn to laugh.

"Uh-oh." Megan said. "You know something. Spill it."

"I had a chance to get a good look at the Alpha before they buried him. I sure hope he was a grower, because he certainly wasn't a show-er." Jordan responded.

"And you've got room to talk?" Megan teased.

"I'm bigger than he was, and the ladies haven't complained yet." Jordan said. They were quiet for a while, then Jordan said "I'm glad I can talk to you about this. I was afraid you'd run screaming from the woods as soon as I mentioned it."

"As long as it's consensual, and no one's getting hurt, I'm fine with it. I really do hope I get a chance to observe. No one's ever actually seen a pair of Bigfoot mating. I guess this would only be half the equation, but still..." Megan glanced quickly at Jordan's crotch, and he caught the look.

The water was boiling in the stove, and Megan moved quickly to add the noodles, glad for the distraction. "I hope you like ramen, cause that's all I really know how to cook." She said.

"Perfect." Jordan answered. "Listen, after lunch, I'm going to go out alone, and see how much trouble I'm in with Jane. She wasn't happy that I brought you here."

"Jane. Did you name all of them?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, she was the one that I found half-dead, and bleeding out of her head wound. I'm closer to her than I am to any of the others." He answered.

Jordan then told Megan about each of the other females, and how he had come up with their names. She listened with a big smile on her face while she served Jordan a bowl of noodles, and got one for herself.

"I think that's amazing. And you've slept in their mine? With all of them?" She asked.

"I've slept in the mine, but I haven't had sex with Sara yet. I don't know that she will ever get over her fear of me enough to do that, though. She does like the food. I hope her and the rest of the ladies stay." Jordan answered.

"You're their new alpha. Of course they'll stay as long as you provide for them and protect them." Megan said.

"How did you get into studying Bigfoot?" Jordan asked.

"I was a California girl studying art at Berkeley. I was camping alone in the mountains above Monterey, and I managed to get a clear video of a large loaner male on my little point and shoot digital camera.

"I tried going public with the footage, but someone from the Bigfoot group managed to intercept me. I had posted on Facebook, and the next day the footage was grainy, and looked more like a bear than Bigfoot. They let me in on their secret and I could not believe that such a thing could be kept from the general public.

"I wanted to drop out of school to study them but Dr. Stein suggested that I pursue a PhD in anthropology and study their behavior. Like your situation, the old guard of Bigfoot researchers were retiring, and they wanted me to join as the next generation.

"5 years later I graduated with my PhD in anthropology, and I've been traveling the world in search of Bigfoot ever since. Do you want to know the closest I've ever been to a living specimen? "Megan asked

Jordan nodded. "I bet you have some amazing stories."

"The closest I've ever been was an hour ago when you stood with Jane outside the cabin.

"I don't think you realize what an incredible opportunity this is. No one has ever had access to Bigfoot like you do. I will go at your speed and follow your lead, but I hope to have even a fraction of the relationship that you have found." Megan said.

They ate their lunch quickly, and discussed the land, the mines and Jordan's family history with this property.

When his bowl was empty Jordan left the cabin with instructions that Megan keep the door closed and locked unless she heard his voice outside.

Jordan walked down to the site of his future cabin, and spent some time outlining where the walls would go. He had brought a shovel, and he started removing rocks and flattening the ground, preparing to pour a cement foundation.

Jane found him there 20 minutes later. She touched and embraced him and nuzzled his neck. She didn't seem angry or afraid, just glad to see Jordan.

Jordan held Jane, nuzzling her neck and stroking her fur. She tried to pull him back to the mine where the rest of the group waited, but Jordan had an idea.

He led Jane back to the cabin where Megan waited. He stopped 20 yards from the door and instructed Megan to open the door and stand on the doorway.

Jordan could feel Jane's shaking fear as Megan appeared in the doorway, but he kept his arms around her and nuzzled her neck until she calmed down.

"Please go with it." He called out to Megan. "I'm going to try something."

Jordan crossed the distance and wrapped his arms around Megan nuzzling her neck. He looked up into Jane's eyes. Jane stared, wide eyed and her mouth was slightly open.

"Are you claiming me as one of your mates?" Megan asked. Jordan thought she would be upset, but then she said: "That's genius."

"It will be if it works." Jordan said. "I want you to go back into the cabin. I'm going to reassure Jane, then I'm going to make it look like I chose you. Let's see if she follows."

Megan spun away from Jordan and walked into the cabin. Jordan crossed back to Jane who gently tried pulling him in the direction of the mine.

Jordan held his ground. He wrapped his arms around Jane and nuzzled her neck, speaking softly in a reassuring tone. When he thought she had calmed enough, Jordan released her and followed Megan into the cabin.

Megan was sitting on the bed when Jordan entered. She had removed her long sleeve shirt and was wearing a camisole tank top underneath.

"Come on over here and sit with me." Megan offered, tapping the bed. "Your girlfriend's not the jealous type is she?" Megan asked with an adorable smirk.

The room darkened slightly, and Jordan looked over his shoulder to see Jane standing in the doorway.

Jordan ignored the question but offered an observation of his own. "The upside to this plan is that you may get to spend time with them this weekend, the downside is that they have a pecking order and you are going to have to start at the bottom."

Jane moved slowly into the room, never taking her eyes off of Megan.

"That's how any society is, regardless of species. Don't worry about me I can take care of myself." Megan observed.

Jane extended her hand to Jordan, sparing a glance to plead with her eyes. She chittered nervously, as though she saw a danger and was pleading with Jordan to listen to her.

"Trust me?" Jordan whispered in Megan's ear. She let out a ragged breath and nodded.

Jordan lay Megan gently back on his bed, climbing on top and straddling her hips. He buried his face in her neck, planting small kisses from her ear down to her collarbone.

Megan moaned, gripping Jordan's shoulders, and pulling him in closer.

"Oh my god!" Megan whispered. "Fuck me or let me up, but you've got to stop driving me crazy like this!"

Jordan lifted his mouth off Megan's shoulder, and looked into her eyes. They were glassy with lust, and Jordan wondered if she even remembered that Jane was in the room. He could tell that she was serious about fucking him.

Jordan sat all the way up, and took his shirt off. Megan gasped at the sight of his bare chest, and untied the drawstring on his shorts with fumbling fingers.

Jordan grabbed the hem of Megan's camisole, and she lifted her back and shoulders off the air mattress enough that Jordan could remove the garment.

Jordan felt his own heart racing, and his breath caught in his lungs as Megan's breasts bounced free. They were small, maybe a full A cup, with large pink areola. She was slender, with an athletic body, and a firm stomach. She clearly kept in shape, and she looked amazing.

He couldn't help himself, and wrapped both hands around the small soft mounds, leaning down to take first one nipple into his mouth, then the other.

Megan gasped, tugging at the waistband of Jordan's shorts. Jordan slid off of her and slowly stood. He lowered his shorts and boxers together, stepping out of his shoes as he slowly lowered them

Jordan's cock was fully hard, and sprung up as his waistband released it. There was movement from both women as it settled into a horizontal position, standing proudly erect.

Jane came and sat on the foot of the bed, her hand close to Megan's foot. Jordan looked between them, and saw lust in the eyes of both females, and both stared at his cock.

He remembered his mission, though, and returned to Megan, unbuttoning her pants before sliding them down her hips. Megan helped him by raising her butt and wiggling slightly to get free of the fabric. Jordan caressed her tight ass as he freed it from her pants and panties.

Jordan approached the bed, and Megan grabbed his cock, pulling him closer to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around Jordan's purple helmet, and one hand began stroking his shaft.

Her brilliant blue eyes looked up into Jordan's and he forgot to breathe for a few seconds as she sucked more and more of his length into her mouth.

Megan slid her mouth slowly off of Jordan's length, and whispered "I'll finish that later. I need you to fuck me now!"

Jordan put one knee on the bed, and Megan spread her legs wide, practically yanking Jordan down on top of her. Her lips found his, and she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Gasping as she threw her head back, Megan grabbed Jordan's cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips just enough to spread them open, then grabbed his ass with her other hand and slowly pulled him into her silky depth.

"Oh fuck, you fill me up so much!" Megan cried out as Jordan hit bottom. He began sawing slowly in and out of her, one hand in her hair, and the other grabbing her ass.

He felt a hand on his foot, and looked over his shoulder to see Jane, studying Megan's hairless leg and Jordan's thin, dark leg hair. She was in the same room as Megan, and touching her, which Jordan saw as progress.

Jordan looked back at Megan, whose eyes were tightly closed. A pink flush was settling in over her face, chest and neck, and tendons were standing out in her neck and shoulders.

She came suddenly with a gasp, screaming out, then struggling for air so she could scream again. Megan humped her hips up into Jordan wanting more, needing more.

"AAHHHH!" she cried out as another contraction hit, and her pussy clamped down on Jordan's cock. "Amazing! You are so fucking good, Jordan!" Megan cried out. She squirmed lightly as she came down from the orgasm, panting to catch her breath.

Just then, Jane rose and lifted Jordan easily off of Megan, and laid him gingerly on the floor. She lowered herself into his cock, and started humping forward and back, grunting in pleasure.

Jordan heard a frustrated whimper from Megan, and looked up to see her watching from the edge of the bed.

Jane worked herself up quickly, coming with her feral scream. Her pussy clamped down hard, and she gushed her spicy musk onto Jordan's groin.

He looked up at Megan and saw her sniffing the air. "The females don't smell as bad as the males." He told her. "It's kind of pleasant even, once you get used to it."

Megan's eyes were half-closed, and he could tell from the slight shaking that she was rubbing her pussy while she watched the elusive subject of her research riding her host. Megan came with a whimper, and it was enough to bring Jordan to his climax.

Jordan let out a loud moan as he released rope after rope of hot cum into Jane's furry ape pussy. The feeling of Jordan's cum sent Jane into one last orgasm, and she again screamed as she slammed herself down on his cock.

Jane climbed off and wandered over to Jordan's backpack, working at the zipper a while until she got it open. She took out 3 apples, giving one to Jordan and one to Megan, who sat up and fought back a little sob at the peace offering.

Jane sat on the floor at Megan's feet, and Jordan watched as a light came on in Megan's eyes.

"She wants me to groom her! She's accepted me as part of her group!" Megan said breathlessly. "Thank you, Jordan. You made this happen. You're a miracle worker!"

She winked at him, and started running her fingers through the fur on the back of Jane's head and neck. She stopped when she reached the stitches, and looked closer at the wound.

"You did a good job on these stitches, I think they're almost ready to come out." Megan said. "Oh my god, her fur is so soft, I can't believe it. I just assumed it would be coarser, like our body hair."

She ran her fingers over the muscles in Jane's shoulders, then lifted them to her nose and sniffed.

"You're right about the musk. It's way better than the male's scent. It's almost sweet, and sort of..."

"Spicy. " Jordan interrupted.

"Yeah, and almost kind of earthy." She finished.

Megan ran her hands over Jane's entire upper body, feeling her muscles, and fondling Jane's breasts.

"The lower order females groom the higher order females in most primate societies." Megan explained when Jordan cocked an eyebrow.

"That doesn't explain why you're feeling her up." Jordan said with a smirk.

"She doesn't mind, and I've never felt Bigfoot boobies before!" Megan said with an embarrassed smile. "It's a girl thing, back off!" she laughed, and wrapped her arms around Jane, fondling both breasts.

Jane finished her apple, and Jordan offered her his. She accepted the gift, and started eating it.

Jordan could hear the rest of the pack starting to call out down in the valley. Jane stood, walked outside, and gave a little scream before walking back inside.

Within a minute, their visitors stood outside the cabin, whistling and chittering nervously. Megan looked nervous, but focused on grooming Jane, running her fingers through her fur.

Ginger poked her head in the cabin, and immediately jumped back, giving a warning huff at Megan's presence.

Jane made a contented clucking sound, like she was saying 'you've got to try the new girl's grooming.'

Wilma was the next to stick her head in, and she entered the cabin without her daughter. Jordan tickled her as she walked past, which got a chuckle, and broke the ice.

Jordan offered her an apple and a bag of almonds, which Wilma accepted, and then sat across from Jane, where she could keep an eye on Megan.

"They certainly use a lot more vocalizations than the males do." Megan observed.

"Have you spent much time studying females?" Jordan asked her.

"It's embarrassing, but most of my observations were from a mile away at night through night vision goggles. I've only seen one female before today, and only 4 or 5 males.

"I've watched a few males fight over territory, but that's not enough interaction to understand even the basics.

"Honestly, I can go home tomorrow, never see another Bigfoot again, and be one of the world's foremost authorities on their group dynamics and interactions, after yourself, of course." Megan said.

Jordan looked sideways at her, and she clarified "Oh I'm sticking around here for the duration, if only to make sure you finish what you started before Jane so rudely interrupted us." Megan winked at Jordan again.

Wilma finished her snack, and slowly approached Megan, sitting next to her on the bed and gently touching Megan's braided hair.

Megan removed her rubber band, and used her fingers to comb out her braid. Wilma seemed transfixed by the color and length of Megan's hair, holding and petting the blonde tresses.

Jane got up from the floor and took food outside to share with the other Sasquatch. Ginger came in, holding a bag of dried apricots, and slowly came to stand in front of Megan.

She stood imposingly over Megan, who looked intently at the big woman's bare feet. Ginger gave an intimidating little roar, and just when Jordan thought he would have to step in and save Megan, Ginger decided she was satisfied, and sat at Megan's feet, her back to the human woman.

Megan took the hint and immediately started combing her fingers through the red fur, pulling little sticks and burrs out, and separating matted clumps.

Jordan watched as Megan massaged Ginger's massive shoulders, and fondled her enormous breasts.

"Jeeze, get a room you two." Jordan joked.

Megan giggled. "Don't act like it doesn't turn you on." She grabbed Ginger's breasts again for emphasis.

Outside, one of the females started calling impatiently. Jordan thought it might be Missy. Wilma and Ginger rose and went outside.

"Where are they going?" Megan asked

"They like to run through the woods in the dark. I can't keep up with them, but you're welcome to try." Jordan answered.

bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers