Monsters in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers

"I just want to meet the rest of the group." Megan said.

She went outside and Jordan followed.

Missy immediately approached Megan and did a dominance display similar to what Ginger had done.

Megan stood her ground, but avoided eye contact and remained silent. Missy reached out and gently stroked Megan's hair before stepping back.

She called out, and sprinted off into the forest. The rest of the group followed, and Megan tried to join them in the low light of the setting sun. Jordan just pulled a camp chair out of the cabin to sit on and wait for their return.

The two toddlers came up out of the woods, and played with sticks in front of Jordan while he watched them.

An hour later, by the light of the moon, Megan came running up to the cabin, out of breath and grinning wildly.

"They caught one!" She gasped out between breaths. "They were hunting a deer and they caught one. I watched them hunt it as a pack. I've never seen anything like it. They have it down by the stream, and I think they're going to split up the meat and eat it raw.

"Do you think we should make a fire and cook some for us? I bet they'd share with us since you've been sharing your food with them." Megan went on. She had been rambling, and Jordan waited to make sure she was done before speaking.

"All of them but Jane are terrified of fire. I'll go see if they'll share some, but we'll have to cook it in the cabin's fireplace." Jordan answered.

He stood and they walked down to the stream together, where Sarah was using her fingers and teeth to tear the skin off a bloody deer carcass. The two toddlers ambled along behind, and Jordan carried little Pebbles, though he knew Sarah would probably not like him touching Bam-Bam.

Jordan reached into his pocket for a Swiss army knife to help her, but Megan caught his wrist and stopped him.

"It's the hard way, but it's their way. Let them have this. No tools. We observe, we interact, but we don't try to change them." Megan said.

Jordan nodded and returned the knife to his pocket.

Sarah gave up on skinning the deer, and instead pulled the front leg sideways, with a sickening cracking sound. She then started twisting, making three full rotations before the leg was only holding on by some skin, which she bit to sever.

She gave that leg to Missy, who sat to eat it raw. The next leg went to ginger, then she tore off a rear leg and gave it to Jordan, who accepted.

"I think they are distributing meat based on rank. Congratulations, you're third in the pecking order." Megan said a little glumly.

"Let's go get a fire going and cook this up." Jordan said.

Sarah took the final quarter, leaving the rest of the carcass for Wilma and Jill to fight over. Jane followed Jordan and Megan back to the cabin, and watched as they got a fire going in the stone hearth.

Jordan used his knife to remove the lower leg at a joint, and remove the skin. He wrapped the roast in aluminum foil, and sprayed it with a little oil.

"Wait." Said Megan, as Jordan was about to wrap it up. "I have just the thing for that." She opened her backpack, took out a mess kit, and pulled a small canister from inside with salt, pepper and onion powder. Jordan seasoned the meat, and wrapped it up. Before throwing it in the coals.

"I probably should have asked you about this before..." Jordan started. "But do you have a husband?" Megan shook her head. "Boyfriend? ...Girlfriend? Any kids?"

Megan laughed. "No, between graduate school and my research, there hasn't been time in my life for any lasting relationships. I'm constantly moving around, and most of the places I go it was just me and older, married researchers.

"I always wanted kids, but that window seems to be closing by the year." She said sadly.

"You don't seem old enough to say that." Jordan said, hoping it wasn't the wrong thing to say.

"Thanks. You're sweet, but I'm 32. They say if you're going to have kids, you should do it before you're 35. Even if I got started now, I might have time for one before I hit that age." Megan trailed off, and Jordan didn't know how to respond.

Megan broke the awkward silence. "How about you? Anyone special in your life? Present company excluded?" She asked, nodding to Jane, who was playing with the zipper on the backpack.

"I had a girlfriend. We broke up a few months back. I thought we were getting serious, but she clearly didn't agree. She cheated on me at a party, and I broke it off." He admitted.

"Given that you're sleeping with six... seven including me... women, I wouldn't think you'd be a big champion of monogamy. Is that just a gender difference? Men can stray, but women have to be faithful?" She asked challengingly.

"First of all, I'm not fucking Sarah, and you and I haven't fucked to completion yet, so I'll count you as half." He said. Megan laughed. "But no, I don't have an exclusive claim on any of you.

"For me it was about honesty. Jen agreed that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and then tried to argue that we had no agreement of exclusivity. She cheated on me at a party that I took her to, leaving with another guy. She asked a friend to cover for her and lie for her, and denied it when I found out. I just lost my trust in her, and that was the end for us.

"I don't think the Bigfoot can have my babies, and I certainly don't want to deny any of them the chance to become mothers, or continue on their species. I'll feed them and make sure that no one hurts them, but I hope that eventually they find a nice male Bigfoot that can treat them right, and help them make lots of little baby Bigfoots...Bigfeet?" Jordan asked.

"Um... I think its Bigfoots. And I wanted to talk to you about that. The babies, I mean." Megan said. "We've done some pretty extensive genetic testing. Humans have 46 chromosomes, and Bigfoot have 48. You could actually impregnate a female, though three out of four babies would have the wrong number of chromosomes, and would be aborted before the female even knew she was pregnant.

"The 1 in 4 baby would be born with 47, and would be sterile, unless he or she found another 47 chromosome hybrid. We weren't going to tell you, unless it came to it, but Dr. Stein thought you were only occasionally sleeping with one of them, not 5 on a regular basis."

"What would a hybrid be like?" Jordan asked, thinking for the first time about being a father.

"It's really up to chance. If they got your FoxP2 gene, they would be capable of speech. Most of it would be 50/50 luck, whether they get certain human vs. Bigfoot characteristics." Megan explained.

Jordan waited for the panic to kick in, but didn't. He looked at Jane on the floor, and realized that he loved her. He knew she loved him, and he would always protect and provide for her, and her offspring. If that happened to be his offspring too, all the better.

"I was expecting to run screaming from the cabin, but I'm not hating the idea of fatherhood." Jordan admitted to Megan.

"Easy tiger, at least buy me dinner first." Megan joked, to which Jordan rose and checked the roasting venison in the fire.

The roast was brown on the outside, but was pink just inside when he stabbed it with a knife, so he re-wrapped it and returned it to the fire to keep cooking.

"I guess that counts, but practice only until we know each other better." Megan said, standing and taking her shirt off.

Jordan found himself marveling at her petite, lean body. Her blue eyes sparkled with lust and enjoyment as Jordan rose and took his own clothes off. Megan slid her pants down, and stood naked in front of Jordan.

"What about Jane?" Jordan asked. She was still sitting on the floor, playing with a lighter out of Jordan's pack.

"She can watch, but if she pulls us apart again, the claws are coming out." Megan laughed.

Jordan crossed the floor to where Megan stood, and she pushed him down on the bed, climbing over him and straddling his hips. She grabbed his cock, and held it up as she slowly eased it between her pink folds. Jane turned around to watch them, but didn't move off the floor.

Megan sighed as Jordan sunk into her silky wet channel. "God, you really are big." She said, as she sat, adjusting to the sensation of fullness.

When she was ready, she started rocking back and forth stirring her insides with his big cock, and rubbing her clit on his pelvic bone. "AAhhhh!" She let out, as she started building to her first climax.

"Fuck!!" Megan yelled as her first orgasm hit. She lost coordination, so Jordan took over, rocking his hips up into hers, and fucking her slowly as she came down. "Oh yes! Just like that. More!"

Jordan put both hands on Megan's hips, and raised her up a few inches. He planted his feet on the bed for leverage, and began fucking Megan with long, firm thrusts. Her breath was ragged, and she screamed as he brought her to orgasm a second, time.

As she built to her third orgasm, she begged Jordan to come with her. "I wasn't serious about the baby thing. Not yet, anyway." Jordan told her.

"Me neither. I'm on the pill. And emphasis on the yet." Megan gasped. "Just come in me, please. I need to feel it!"

That was enough for Jordan, and he felt his balls clench as he began pumping Megan full of cum. She lost control when she felt the hot, sticky fluid coating the walls of her canal, and came with a scream, shaking and squirting her own cum on Jordan's crotch.

"Oh my god, I've never done that before. No one's ever made me come that hard!" Megan said. "God, is there anything you aren't good at?"

"Dancing." Jordan admitted.

"Oh, when you move to Gunnison, we are so testing that one out." Megan teased.

They separated, and Megan climbed off the bed. She held one hand over her crotch. "Oh my god I'm going to drip. How did you still have that much in you? I saw you fuck Jane earlier."

"I think some of that might have been you." Jordan answered.

"Maybe you're right. Do you have anything to clean up?" She asked.

Jordan handed her a roll of toilet paper, and she began wiping her pussy clean.

"So, what are sleeping arrangements tonight?" Megan asked.

"The ladies are probably going to be out until late morning, and I was thinking about crashing in the mine with them. Do you want to push your luck and see if they'll let you in?" Jordan asked.

"Oh my god, could I?" She asked.

"Let's go find out once we are done cooking the venison." Jordan answered.

He checked the meat, and it was done on the outside, so he set it on a plate, and cut off slices of cooked meat. Once cool, he passed the plate around, and the three took turns eating the tough and pungent meat. Jane took the rare center portion with a bone running through it, and tore big chunks of bloody red venison off the bone.

When they finished eating, Jordan gave Megan his backpack full of food, and the three walked down to the stream where the ladies had been dividing the meat. Jane called out, and got a response from the direction of the mine, so Jordan led them there.

Inside, Jordan dropped his flashlight in the straw to give off enough light to see without blinding the cavern's occupants. Megan took off the backpack, and distributed food, which the Bigfoot gladly accepted.

"Congratulations, it seems they have accepted you as one of their own." Jordan said. "You're one of us now."

Megan started crying. Jordan wrapped her up in his arms, and held her as she sobbed. "Are you all right?" He asked.

"I'm just so happy. I've wanted this my whole life. This is even more than I dreamed of. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She sobbed, kissing Jordan with each declaration of gratitude.

Jordan held Megan, as the sounds of chewing and plastic wrappers filled the mine.

"I think they're going to bed soon, once they fill up. Let's make sure we get a spot in the nest." Jordan said. "We're going to sleep in a little tomorrow, and then I want to work on my cabin site some before we have to go back tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh, I really don't want to go home. I could stay here forever." Megan said.

"Two more weeks, and I can start bringing you up here for longer visits, but I have to work Monday." Jordan said.

They found a spot in the bedding, and Jordan turned off the light. Megan laid on his shoulder, and sighed contentedly. They felt someone moving around him, and she pulled Jordan a few inches away from Megan, and started pulling at his clothes.

Jordan switched on the light, and saw that it was Jill. She was always horny, but seemed especially interested in sex right now. She was nearly frantic. Jordan stripped his clothes off quickly, and Jill wasted no time sinking his hard cock into her hungry pussy. She let out a contented sigh, and started humping gently, enjoying a slow fuck.

Jordan felt a hairless hand extend between his stomach and hers, and he heard Megan say "Holy shit! I think she's pregnant. Which one is this again?"

"This is Jill. Why do you think that?" Jordan asked.

"Feel her stomach, right here." Megan guided Jordan's hand to her lower belly.

"Maybe she just had a big meal?" Jordan asked.

"No, her actual stomach is up here." She moved his hand. "Here, compare it to Jane." Jane sat nearby, and Megan placed Jordan's hand on her flat stomach.

"I only fucked her for the first time last weekend. She shouldn't be..." Jordan started.

"No, she's a few months along. This would be the alpha's baby. Congratulations, though. He's the father, but you're going to be the dad!" Megan laughed. She went around, touching bellies. Sarah growled at her, and Megan didn't push it.

"I think Ginger is pregnant too!" Megan announced. "Not as far along, but not yours either. You're going to need a bigger cave!"

I thought about the personalities of both female Bigfoots. Horny and irritable. I guessed that was their hormones, and I should have guessed that they were pregnant earlier.

Jill brought me back to focus on her when she started slamming down on me harder and harder, starting to climb to her climax. I planted my feet like I had for Megan, and fucked her from below. After her first orgasm, I managed to flip her over and I climbed on top, fucking her through another orgasm before I came hard in her.

I collapsed in her arms, exhausted when I was done, and the pregnant giantess held me against her body, cradling me in her arms, while my shrinking cock was still buried in her tight pussy.

***

I woke the next morning to the sun illuminating the mine entrance. The light was dim, but compared to the total darkness, it seemed bright. I was still on Jill, though I had fallen out of her in the night.

I saw Megan, curled up on her side between Jill and Missy, fast asleep. I found my clothes, and checked the time. It was 10 AM. I dressed and walked over to the cabin. I had thrown a tarp over the cement mix to keep the water off, but moved it inside the cabin, since I wouldn't have time to work on it today.

I unpacked the food from my saddlebags, and put the non-perishables away in the small cabinet. I left the fruit on the table, along with some bread and carrots.

I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon digging the foundation for the new cabin I was going to build. I had it all planned out, and needed another 1000 pounds of cement mix and some rebar before I was ready to start mixing and pouring.

I had found a stand that you could put a chainsaw into, and it would turn it into a lumber mill. I had already ordered one online, and I would be bringing it up when it arrived. Once I had planks, I could put a floor over the cellar, and start building forms for the cement foundation.

Jane and Megan woke up around 1 PM, and I told Megan that we would need to get going soon. She looked like she was going to cry, but went to the cabin to gather her belongings. Jane looked frantic when I climbed on the motorcycle, but let Megan and I hold her until she calmed down.

"We really need to work on our sign language communication. I wish I could tell her I'm coming back in 6 days." Jordan said.

"I know. I didn't have anything ready because I thought it'd be weeks before I even saw one. I have a lot to discuss with my superiors, but I'll try to be ready next weekend." Megan said. "Just a few more weeks, and we can start spending a lot more time up here."

I climbed on the motorcycle, and Megan climbed on behind me, wearing both of our backpacks. It was easy enough, since mine was almost empty.

Megan held me tight during the 20 minute ride back to my truck. Hands that had been tentative yesterday were affectionate today, and she smashed up against my back, hugging me.

When my truck got back into cell range, both of our phones chimed with voicemails. Mine was work, asking me a question that Mike didn't know. I texted the answer back to him.

Megan was still listening to her voicemail message, and had a notepad out, taking notes. It was several minutes before she hung up.

"Huh. That was Dr. Stein. They found another applicant for the other mine inspector vacancy, and she's going to be starting her Master's program at Western State this fall with you.

"Her name is Kaitlin Schmidt, and she's from Montana. Apparently her family ranch has a population of Bigfoot, and she has known about them her whole life. It sounds like she's seen more than I have... or had before yesterday.

"This'll make three of us in Gunnison that can talk openly about Bigfoot. Dr. Stein wants me to call him back and let him know how it went. He's hoping that if things went well, that we can take her up to your land and get her acquainted with your girls.

"He said she will be arriving in two weeks, and he wants me to find her an apartment in town. You don't mind if she lives in the same complex as us, do you?" Megan asked, finally stopping for an answer.

Jordan looked at her. "No, it will be good to have another person in on our secret in town and close by."

"You're hoping that she's hot and will want to fuck you, aren't you?" Megan said with a teasing smile.

"The thought hadn't crossed my mind." I lied.

"Just so long as you don't forget about old me once there's a new hot young thing in town." Megan said seriously. Jordan grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Never." He replied, which got him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Before they knew it, they were parking at Megan's jeep, still parked in front of the trading post. Jordan got out, and walked around to her side.

Megan jumped into his arms and gave Jordan a toe-curling kiss.

"Same time next week?" He asked.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away!" Megan said.

He handed Megan her backpack, and watched as she started her car and drove away. Jordan got back in his own car, and headed home.

'Well... not going home, really. More like going away from home. A temporary residence, until I can come back home for the weekend, where my real family is waiting for me. He smiled at that thought. What a strange family they were.

bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers