Monster's Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucinda meets the Phantom.
1.4k words
4.33
24.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 2 – The Phantom

The Mad Scientist awoke to the most ghastly noises imaginable! Donning an expensive red silk smoking jacket, pajamas and house slippers, he rushed about his castle, searching for the source of the noise. When reaching the laboratory, he found to his dismay that Lucinda was missing, her clamps broken and torn in shards along the floor. His instrument of torture, the not-quite-large-enough vibrator was still whirring busily along the other side of the room.

It did not take much more deduction to figure out where she was.

Reaching the Monster's chamber, he entered to see the big behemoth sprawled out on the floor naked. He was the source of the horrible groaning sounds as he roared out in sexual pleasure repeatedly. Lucinda was naked and riding the Monster's cock like a stallion. The Mad Scientist felt irrationally jealous as he watched the beauty bouncing upon the beast with vigor, her head thrust back in ecstasy. The Monster's large hands were clasped about her buttocks, urging her to ride him harder and faster. Both creatures shrieked with ungodly cries as they came at the same time.

After the show was over, Lucinda collapsed upon the Monster in exhaustion, a satisfied smile upon her face.

"Well, I am so glad that you two are obviously getting along so much better now," the Mad Scientist snipped, unable to keep his voice as cool as he would have liked.

"Fuck...good..." the Monster said with all of his infinite wisdom.

"Yes, well, now that you have had your fun, there is work to be done," the Mad Scientist announced as he gripped Lucinda by the waist, dragging her off of the Monster. She pouted with petulance as he pulled her out of the chamber.

"We already have a client who has negotiated to contract your services."

-----------------------

The trip to Paris had been particularly tiresome for the Mad Scientist. But he knew he should have to prepare to travel many places around the globe if he was to go through with his plans for Lucinda.

"You are quite fortunate to have this client as your first experience on the job," he explained to Lucinda on their journey. "He is really more of a deformed man than an actual monster...so I expect there will not be much wear and tear upon you this time. But beware, for he has a quick temper and does not hesitate to kill when crossed. Whatever happens, just do as he says and do not make him angry."

They arrived at the famous Paris Opera House, making their way towards Box Five. As they found the theater box, a severe woman in black gestured for them to enter into the box. A lone figure waited for them inside. Dressed in evening clothes, adorned with black cape and hat, the most striking thing about the man was his white porcelain mask which was supposed to hide his dreadful face.

"The Phantom of the Opera, I presume," the Mad Scientist said.

The figure nodded.

"This is the woman?" the Phantom asked.

"Yes, this is Lucinda, here to serve and please," the Mad Scientist announced.

"Turn around. I want to see what I am paying for."

The Mad Scientist removed her cape, revealing her enticingly dressed in a white transparent negligee of lace. Her fair hair flowed freely about her shoulders. Blinking nervously, she turned about slowly.

The Phantom nodded with approval.

"She is beautiful...quite lovely indeed...except that I requested a brunette."

The Mad Scientist shrugged.

"Lucinda is the only one of her kind. I suppose you could place a wig upon her if you choose, but I shall not dye her hair. If you do not like her, hire a woman off of the streets."

The masked man sneered at the thought.

"I suppose I can live with her fair hair," he acknowledged. "You are sure she will not scream at the sight of my face?"

"Oh, she is quite prepared. I have warned her about what to expect."

"Very well."

"You are in good hands, Lucinda," the Mad Scientist encouraged as he left her alone with the Phantom.

Taking her hand, the Phantom led her from Box Five down a dark corridor. Through a trap door, he led her down a labyrinth of bridges and tunnels until they reached an underground lake. He then escorted her into a boat. She sat quietly as he rowed her to his lair. Surrounded by candles, the centerpiece of the dark room etched out of the catacombs was a large pipe organ.

Swirling off his cape, the Phantom sat at the organ and began to play a passionate piece of classical music.

"I composed this myself," he informed her.

His eyes burned into her as she stood demurely before him. He began to sing a song in French. Lucinda did not understand the words but thought his voice quite beautiful. In fact, she found the melodious tones rather hypnotic as she fell under the spell of his notes.

"Touch yourself," he ordered as he continued to play. "And let me see your breasts."

Unsure of herself, Lucinda untied the belt of her negligee and opened it down the front. She felt rather shy, exposing herself so completely to this stranger. Yet she knew that she would have to get used to such things. She stroked her nipples with her fingertips, sighing softly as they hardened under her own touch.

"Good..." the Phantom encouraged. "So good..."

The Phantom's music seemed to lead her into a state of total relaxation as she swayed along with the notes.

"Spread your legs and show me everything."

Shivering with arousal and nervousness, Lucinda continued to try to please him. Creeping her fingers down to her mound, she parted her nether lips so that he could see the tender pink flesh between her legs.

"Pleasure yourself."

Blushing furiously, Lucinda began to play with her clit until she felt like she was about to come.

"Oh, Christine..." she heard the Phantom cry out as she gently thrust her pussy against her fingers.

Momentarily, the spell was broken.

"My name is Lucinda, Monsieur," she corrected him.

"SILENCE, WOMAN!" he bellowed threateningly.

Remembering her Master's instructions not to anger the Phantom, she said nothing. After all, what was it to her if he wanted to call her Christine?

Continuing to stroke herself, she moaned softly as she began to come.

With a roar, the Phantom abruptly stopped playing and pounced upon her, dragging her on top of the pipe organ. Violently, he tore off his mask and threw it across the room. His face was most horrible, consumed with rotten flesh. He almost appeared to be a living corpse before her. But Lucinda willed herself not to scream. Her Master would punish her most viciously if she did so.

Spreading her thighs wide apart, the Phantom buried his demonic face into her pussy and lapped away at her like a cat. Quickly, she forgot her disgust as she pressed herself against the Phantom's misshapen lips. Perhaps ugly lovers weren't so bad, after all. First, there was the Monster. And now the Phantom. She quivered and came hard in the Phantom's mouth.

Pulling her hips to the edge of the organ lid, the Phantom then began to thrust into her hard with his cock. She squeezed him hungrily with her inner muscles, starting to build towards a second orgasm.

"Oh, Christine..." the Phantom cried out as he pumped away at her. "Christine...I love you...Christine...I love you..."

Lucinda did not know who this Christine woman was, but she felt rather jealous of a woman so adored. Whoever she was, she was obviously missing out. He was only in her for a short time before he came with a horrifying screech.

"You are indeed a fine specimen of womanhood," the Phantom gasped, replacing his mask as he panted in an effort to recover from the fast and furious fuck. "I believe I shall keep you in my lair all to myself for a while."

"If you do that, my Master will be very displeased," Lucinda cautioned him.

And indeed, the Mad Scientist had to get nasty with the Phantom, threatening to give away his whereabouts to the local authorities if he did not cooperate and return his creation back to him posthaste.

"However, she is available to be lent out for longer stretches of time if you prefer," the Mad Scientist bargained. "But it will cost you a pretty penny."

The Phantom said that perhaps he would again be in need of her services once he had acquired the appropriate funds.

"If only she could sing..." the Phantom mused.