Monster's Mate Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucinda meets the Wolf Man and his buddies.
2.7k words
4.41
30.3k
13
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mad Scientist was not amused. Not at all.

When he found Lucinda knelt over the Monster's body with blood dripping from her lips, he was most displeased. He not only had to perform one blood transfusion but two, one for Lucinda and one for the Monster. Blast it, it was bad enough that he had to fetch a near dead Lucinda home from the Vampire's Castle with two ghastly holes in her neck, but for that cretin to have the gall to mark her as his own! It was completely unethical, in his opinion. Just as there was honor among thieves, there was honor among monsters.

However, the Count was the wealthiest client that they had. In retrospect, the money was well worth the hassle. The Vampire had seemed quite charmed with Lucinda, even going so far as to express interest in her availability in the future. So the Mad Scientist had no choice but to lay back and swallow it.

Once Lucinda had recovered from her ordeal, she was readied for the next client: a local man named Larry Talbot. Mr. Talbot wished to meet her at a small inn on the outskirts of the Transylvanian forest, so originally called Ye Olde Transylvanian Inn.

"I'm not sure that I approve of having you meet Talbot at such a sordid place," the Mad Scientist said as they made their way to the destination via horse and buggy. "Lots of gypsies and vagabonds loiter about in that area."

"Mr. Talbot is a monster?" Lucinda asked.

"Of course," the Mad Scientist said. "He is the Wolf Man, one of the most infamous werewolves of all time."

"Oh, cripes, this one is going to have big fangs too, isn't he?" she whined.

"All the better to eat you with, my dear," the Mad Scientist joked feebly. "He swears to me that there will be no full moon tonight, so I believe you will just be spending a quiet night entertaining a lonely man."

Lucinda moaned with skepticism. Somehow, she doubted the evening would be so calm.

----------------------

Larry Talbot indeed did seem to Lucinda like a rather mild mannered gentleman, hardly a monster. In fact, he was more like a big teddy bear. When he invited her into the small cozy bedroom at the inn, he was very sweet and shy. He could have been her father, that is if she could remember who her father was in her old life. He had even gone to the trouble of making her a cup of tea with milk and honey in it. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad after fault. In fact, it might be a nice change of pace. Just a cozy comfortable screw in a remote inn...

But he fidgeted in his chair as he sipped at his tea, looking nervously out the window.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Talbot?" Lucinda asked with concern. "Am I not what you wanted?"

"Oh, no, my dear," he hurriedly assured her. "You are quite a charming young girl, much better than I had dared hoped for."

"Oh. You seem sort of upset."

"I should not have asked for you to come tonight," he explained as he peered out the window. "I had been mistaken when I thought there would be no full moon tonight."

He looked at her with a pained guilty expression as if he were apologizing in advance. When he looked out once more into the darkness, he gave out a sorrowful cry as the clouds cleared. Light from the full moon streamed into the motel window.

"Oh, no," Lucinda gasped. "Does that mean that you're going to turn into...?"

There was no need to continue with her question.

The man before her transformed right before her eyes. The teddy bear metamorphosed into a beast, all bulky and hairy and wiry. His clothes tore into shreds as big sinewy muscles began to bulge out all over his chest and arms and legs. His gentle face contorted into a lewd sneer. He howled wildly at her while saliva dripped from his grinning mouth. And, damn it, he had fangs every bit as horrid as the Vampire's!

Freaking out, Lucinda backed away from him, trying to make her way to the door of the hotel room.

"Where you going, baby?" he rasped as he jumped at her, slamming her against the door so she couldn't escape. "We haven't even had any fun yet, have we, sweet pussy cat? Trying to get out of our little date so soon?"

With a vicious swipe of his claws, he tore her dress right down the middle, leaving her exposed in her undergarments. Blast, that red and white polka-dotted dress had been one of her favorites!

Wresting her breasts out of her brassiere with both paws, he squeezed them hard, making her squeal.

"What a tasty pair of big titties!" he raved as he cruelly pinched her nipples, razing at them with his claws. "And such a nice juicy ass." He licked at her face with a nasty long tongue as he panted at her. "I'm gonna shove my cock right up your little asshole and fuck the hell out of you, bitch. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, slut? You like it rough, don't you, baby?"

Screaming in hysteria, Lucinda pushed at him, managed to open the door and ran out frantically into the night, oblivious of her state of undress. Calling out for her Master, he seemed to have completely abandoned her to this wild animal. All around the inn was nothing but forest. Coming upon a clearing, she stopped out of breath. How come this place was so deserted? Weren't there any workers at this inn?

Suddenly, her throat clenched when she saw a large grey werewolf before her. He was not quite as big as the Wolf Man, but scary just the same. Turning, she saw another werewolf...and another...and another. She was dismayed to see that an entire circle of werewolves surrounded her, a large mass of brown and black and gray fur all about. How many of them were there? Ten, at least, she thought. Maybe more.

The werewolves all growled at her with lusting eyes and erect cocks, taunting her and not letting her escape the circle. One of the wolves raced up to her. She shrieked and prayed to God that being devoured by a werewolf would not hurt as much as she guessed that it would. But the wolf merely nipped at her brassiere with his teeth, ripping it clean off of her. She heard excited howls as her breasts bounced about unencumbered. Another one ran by and gnawed at her panties, tearing them off. This assault caused her to lose her balance so that she fell down, naked and face down in the grass and mud. Terrified, she scrambled about on her hands and knees, cornered.

Before Lucinda could get back onto her feet, she was pounced on from behind.

"Don't you fear," a voice rasped in her ear. "The Wolf Man is here...baby doll..."

Despite her struggles, he was incredibly strong. He wrested her thighs apart wide, fingering her pussy. When he rubbed his paw against her clit, she was embarrassed to feel her juices streaming down her thighs. And she knew that she was incredibly turned on. Maybe she did like it a little rough...

"Ah, you're all horny, aren't you, baby? I can smell all that fuck juice! Let Daddy fuck you good and hard..."

The Wolf Man thrust into her from behind. Grasping at her breasts hard, he began to copulate with her just like the animal he was. And his thrusts were so incredibly fast that she already felt the orgasm building up inside. The wolves howled as they watched her being fucked so horribly by the Wolf Man, doggy style. They started to cry "Fuck that Bitch! Fuck that Bitch!" in unison.

"Be a good bitch and I won't bite you," he growled into her ear. Remembering the pain of the Vampire's fangs, she suspected that the Wolf Man would not be nearly as much of a gentleman about her feelings on the matter. So she stopped screaming and just tried to stay quiet and let him have his way with her.

"You learn fast, baby," he snarled. "Now let all my friends see you come. You know that you want to, baby doll."

Lucinda did not want to. Damned if she wanted all of these animals to see her in such a state. But she knew that she would come. She could not help herself. The Mad Scientist had designed her to receive pleasure in all sorts of unusual circumstances. Undoubtedly, this was one of them. And when she thought of what a picture she must have been, being naked on all fours while being fucked by a werewolf out in the middle of a forest with ten other wolves watching, she couldn't help but squirm in dirty excitement.

When the Wolf Man realized that she was close, he pulled on her hair, forcing her face up into the moonlight. Another wolf scurried up to them, crawled underneath her and began to lick rapidly at her clit. They could all see her grimace and clench her teeth and strain to reach a climax as she perspired and blushed while being fucked to kingdom come. They laughed and howled and made lewd comments about her jiggling tits and ass and what a nympho she was. When the shuddering waves of climax started to overwhelm her, they all howled in unison as she shrieked with pleasure.

She had hoped that now that she had been completely humiliated, they would be through with her. But apparently the night had just begun where they were concerned.

They tied her to a tree, binding her breasts in a way so that her nipples would be especially sensitive. And a wolf stood by either side of her, clutching at her thighs and keeping them wide apart. Another one spread her pussy lips wide so they could see everything between her legs.

"She wants it so bad I bet we could make her come just by playing with her tits!" one of the wolves challenged.

Testing the theory, two wolves surrounded her, licking and lapping at her breasts. Foolishly, she squirmed, trying to get her sensitive nipples away from their tickling tongues even when it was hopeless. One of the wolves got angry and swatted at her naked pussy hard, causing her to emit a high-pitched squeal.

"Stop all that wiggling!" he yelled.

"That's it! Spank that little whore's pussy good!" she heard one of them encourage him.

"Yeah. Make the bitch dance!"

All of them started to get enthused at the idea of abusing her in such a fashion. One particularly evil werewolf fetched a mule whip that had been lying about in the clearing.

"Oh, God, no..." she begged. "Please...I'll do whatever you want!"

The evil werewolves paid her no mind as they spread her pussy out as wide as they could. She screeched when the whip lashed through the air, stinging at her bound breasts. And then there was another lash on her stomach. When the tip of the whip finally licked at her pink open cunt, she screamed out in agony and fear, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Aiiiieeee!!"

The sadistic werewolf lashed at her pussy again with the whip, making sure that the tip of it licked at her clit. This time, the jolting hot shock of it caused her to bladder to weaken. As a thin stream of pee dribbled down her thigh, they laughed and pointed, howling with excitement. One of them began to massage her lower belly, jiggling and pressing on her bladder until she completely submitted to the humiliation that they wanted to inflict on her. The long stream of pee seemed to go on forever as they watched. Lord, she wanted to die from the shame of it! And even as she was so debased, her pussy twitched, demanding the satisfaction they were not giving her.

They untied her from the tree and laid her down onto the grass, unbinding her breasts. With her hips lifted high up in the air and her thighs splayed out wide, only her head and shoulders rested upon the grass.

"Look how wet she got from having her pussy whipped!" the Wolf Man pointed out. "She is such a little tramp. Do you need to come, baby doll? Do you need to come bad?"

"Fuck me," she pleaded in a husky voice, oblivious to the drool that was beginning to run down her chin. "Please fuck me."

"You want your little clitty rubbed?"

"Oh, yes...please..."

"Ask nicely, fuck toy."

"Please rub my clitty and make me come. Please fuck me..."

One of them diddled at her exposed distended clit with his claw gently, making her writhe helplessly.

"Does that feel good, slut?"

"Oh, yes..." she sighed.

"Then say thank you like a good whore."

"Thank you."

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for making me come."

"That's it. Thrust out your pussy and tits at us, baby doll! Let us see all of your pink parts and give us a good show!"

"Watch yourself!" one of them ordered, forcing her to watch her body being pawed and played with. The image of her thrust out tits and her wide thighs and spread pussy made her clench up in need. When she tried to look away, a werewolf growled at her menacingly. So she again looked watched what they were doing to her, feeling her traitorous body prepare to come hard for these beasts.

Meanwhile, her pussy lips were still pulled apart wide by a pair of paws. All the wolves huddled about her, watching the swollen tissues in fascination as she was being masturbated. They all howled and laughed as they watched her wide-open vagina finally spasm wildly, fucking and twitching at air.

Incited into wild lust by the scent of piss and pussy juice, each werewolf took a turn at fucking her. All of them had thick cocks, causing her to go from one climax to the next. She heard them making bets on who could make her come the hardest, who could thrust the fastest and who could last the longest inside of her. Eventually, she reached a point where she remained in a hazy state of sexual frustration, her pussy muscles too used and exhausted to clench anymore, although she still felt like she wanted to come again.

At one point, she was forced to straddle one werewolf while sucking on another werewolf's hairy dick. She could handle that, but when the Wolf Man began to lubricate her asshole with his tongue, she moaned in despair.

"Ah, you've never been buggered before, have you, baby?" the Wolf Man sneered. "I told you that this ass was mine. This is going to hurt, bitch, because my cock is nice and big. So get ready!"

When she felt his large werewolf cock shove up her asshole, she wanted to scream but was too busy being gagged by the big werewolf cock in her mouth. Oh, Jesus, it burned and hurt so much!

"Ah, man," the wolf underneath her said. "She's so tight now, Wolf Man. What a sweet pussy!"

Despite the Wolf Man being such a pain in the ass, Lucinda felt so horny and dirty as the three wolves fucked her at once. With all orifices stuffed up, she moaned like an animal as she felt intense pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt before.

"Now you like it, don't you, bitch?" the Wolf Man taunted, whispering in her ear. "You just can't get enough wolf meat in those hungry holes, can you?"

His lewd comment pushed her over the edge as one last powerful monster of an orgasm tore through her body, causing her to lose consciousness completely. She never even felt the Wolf Man's fangs sink into her shoulder. She did not know if the werewolves did anything else to her. She did not know when they had left.

The next thing she knew, she was shaken into consciousness by the Mad Scientist. It was daylight with the sun shining upon her naked body as she lay limply upon the grass of the forest clearing in a daze.

"Rough night?" he asked.