Monstrous Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

Okay... As I mulled over her words she stood up and visibly steeled herself.

"However, my circumstances do not excuse my actions. I've harmed an innocent while acting in my capacity as a knight, bringing dishonor to myself and my order. Therefore, I, Gwenylin Ensignar-" she dropped to one knee and took my hand, bracing an arm across her heart as I lay there, confused in the dirt. "Hereby declare myself to owe you a blood debt until such a time that you release me or the gods deem the debt has been paid threefold."

Pressure from unseen eyes tickled the fine hairs on the back of my neck and I felt the weight of their acknowledgment before the pressure vanished.

I took a moment to consider my options before making a decision. Propping myself up from the ground, I pulled her to her feet as I stood up.

"As tempting as it is to accept the services of such a beautiful and selfless girl, I couldn't, in good consciousness, accept such a gracious gift. Therefore, in the same vein in which it was given. I, Chance Langmuir, absolve you of any debt real or imagined," I said, trying to echo the formal manner of speech she'd used. An intangible weight floated away as I rebuffed her oath. She looked shocked and saddened as her previously unnoticed tail waved uncertainly into view from behind her shoulder. It was a thick, lengthy appendage, composed of bulbous segmented orbs squished together and coated with the same red fur seen on the other parts of her body. Her tail was tipped with a larger sphere that was covered with a trio of petals that looked to possibly conceal an orifice.

"Think of her honor your idiot!"

"Instead, I would ask only for your friendship and request that you lead me to the nearest town. I would also be interested in learning more about yourself and this world I find myself in," I continued, somewhat awkwardly.

Using the back of her paws she wiped away the visible proof of her sadness before holding one out in a universal gesture.

"You're a strange one, but I accept the quest you've given me and also the offer of friendship." Shaking her paw I marveled at how soft and large it was, my hand looking like a child's inside hers.

[Gwenylin has accepted the quest: Escort a Fool

Rewards Promised: Forgiveness

Side Objective: Entertain a Fool

Rewards: Variable

Gwenylin is now considered a temporary companion]

That's pretty sweet that I can generate quests. Although, it is a little scary that I can do it without meaning to.

"Sweet save, Casanova."

Hey. I scrambled to come up with something for her to feel helpful with. Also, I do need to get to a town and so far I've died once and nearly died another time. I'm not too proud to ask for help.

"Fair enough, Boss," Eve conceded.

Gwenylin gave me an odd look as I conversed with Eve. She played with the end of her tail, nervously stroking her hands against the grains of her fur.

Her ears, that had been drooping, perked up when she saw me smile.

"So Gwenylin... Is it okay if I call you Gwen?" She nodded. "Cool. I'm Chance, by the way, and I would love to hear about your hometown," I said, dusting myself off as we started walking down the road. She matched my stride, her fingers laced behind her back as she walked, her armor squeaking a little as the plates rubbed against one another. She began talking, her eyes were locked on me as I stared down the road, only glancing at her occasionally as we walked, wary of more jack-in-the-box encounters the game might throw my way.

It took us around an hour to get to the town of Radavack, and not a single thing bothered us the entire time. No mutant sunflowers hopping out of bushes or female knights charging me with fingers made of knives.

A refreshing change of pace for this game.

"Don't be so hasty. Give it some time," Eve provided.

You really want this game to work don't you? Why?

The silence was her only reply.

During our travels, I learned that Gwen was actually a very proficient conversationalist when she wasn't trying to disembowel someone. She told me of Chesterfield, the capital of Lamira, colloquially referred to as the Kingdom of Summer. Growing up in a bakery, she still loved waking up to the smell of bread in the morning. Unfortunately, her general duties as a Knight of the White Lotus often had her camping out in the wilds as she hunted down out of control wildlings, whatever those were. This was to be her first official assignment, directly from the crown princess. The only time she grew less than forthcoming was when I asked her what kind of creature she was. To which, she replied somewhat hesitantly, "Ummm... I'm a manticore. Any more than that will require us to be closer than we currently are." She continued to regale me with funny stories about her best friend, a maid in the service of the crown princess, and the antics they used to get up to in the palace grounds. I was so wrapped up in her tales that it took me a minute to notice that we'd passed through the plains, beyond the edge of the trees, right up to the wooden fence line that encircled the town of Radavack. Gwen stopped talking and looked at me expectantly as she stood before the open gate to the town.

Oh. Right.

"Thank you for helping me with this Gwen. You've been a huge help and I'm glad I ran into you."

[Gwenylin has completed the Quest: Escort a Fool

Gwenylin has completed the Side Objective: Entertain a Fool

Rewarded: Friendship

Gwenylin is no longer a temporary companion]

I was actually a little sad when I read the final portion of the message, although the second part was well received. I'd grown quite fond of the tufted eared girl on our travels.

"I'm glad I ran into you as well, Chance. Although I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't change the exact nature of our meeting. Now, I know you've had a hard day and I'm familiar with a place for a good meal and fine bed if you're so inclined?"

"Lead the way madam," I said, swinging my arm across my body and dipping my chest into an exaggerated bow. Laughing at my antics, she turned and entered the town proper.

A short walk later and we were standing in front of a fairly standard building, muted conversation and the clink of silverware on plates leaked through some open windows. I eased open the door to the inn cautiously, not exactly encouraged by my previous welcomes in this game. Nothing untoward happened to me as I examined the common area littered with tables. A smattering of females of various odd races sat at individual tables nursing their evening meals.

"Hi there," a voice below my sightline called out, startling me. "Welcome to my humble inn, are you here for some dinner or do you need a room for the night?" The question came from a vulpine, black furred woman, with pointy ears on the side of her head. A white stripe ran from her button nose, up her muzzle, down her back and finished on her wide fluffy tail that came up to her shoulder blades where the tip flopped over back onto itself. Her four fingered hands and forearms were slightly different than the rest of her, orange scaled as they were and tipped with black claws, much like those on the talons of birds. Her eyes were yellow and slitted. The glowed with the same sort of internal luminessence that cats had when you looked at them in headlights.

"Ohhhh. It's been years since I seen a god favored like you," the skunk-woman spoke again. She gave me an quick up and down appraisal, "A little too wet behind the ears for me but in time..." She closed her eyes and gave a little shiver. "Tell you what, room and food's on me tonight, just promise me to take a bath," she whispered conspiratorially at me. I gave a quick assent as she slipped me a little copper key with the number three etched onto it. Reeling from the strange chimeric lady, I sat down at the nearest empty table. Gwenylin sat down next to me as she looked at me with fresh eyes, considering what she may have missed first pass.

"Roslyte! Table six honey, it's on the house," the retreating innkeeper called out. From behind the bar emerged the most voluptuous woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Jugs as big as honeydews that, from what I could tell, were barely able to be restrained by an apron. On the front of the apron was a stylized muddy pig wallowing with a tankard of ale in one hand and a haunch of beef in the other. She froze as she caught me staring at her tits. I stiffened up, red faced, as I guiltily focused my attention away from her tits. She had beautiful soft lavender eyes whose depths spoke of naughty delights the likes of which I'd never known. Two horns like a longhorns poked out of both sides of her head maybe three inches before curving forward.

"What can I get for you two?"

Still a little lost and ashamed I sputtered. "Ummmm... What's your favorite dish?" I asked, settling on my go to move I used when I didn't know what I wanted.

"That's sweet that you'd trust me like that. Don't worry honey, you'll love what I bring you. And for you?" She asked, turning towards Gwenylin.

"I'll have the stew and a tankard of the house ale."

"Sounds good. I'll get those out to you quick as a cow's lick." She sauntered back towards the bar, her dangling cow tail swishing with each jut of her luscious curves as it peeked from underneath the apron and short skirt. The sharp click of her hooves on the wood floor could be heard even as she vanished behind the door that led to the kitchen.

A notification blinked at me, quietly drawing my attention. As I focused on it, the notification expanded, filling the center portion of my sight.

[Hidden Passive Discovered - God Favored: Increased chance for orbs to spawn upon completion of contests. More likely to draw the attention of gods. Whether this is a blessing or a curse, only time will tell.]

Well that flavor text isn't at all ominous and foreboding, I thought sarcastically.

The waitress returned as I was reading the prompt. Bearing a full glass of milk and an ale, she set the cups down and adjusted her apron.

"This is a locally produced glass of milk. Everyone that's tried it has gushed over the flavor. And here's the nut-brown ale brewed by our very own Mister Yahensen." A tall woman in the corner with smoking black hair looks up and gives a half wave as she hears her name. "Your sandwich will be just a moment, as will your stew. Enjoy," her gaze lingered on me for a moment as she gave a graceful pirouette and left the table.

Shrugging my shoulders, I took a slug of the creamy white liquid. It was sweet with a depth that I'd never tasted before on normal milk. As it slid down my throat my worries seemed to melt away. Like a whole body massage in a glass, my weary digital muscles slumped in my seat, a lazy smile crossing my face.

That's some good shit right there.

I had to fight not to down the entire glass, instead wanting to savor the, well... the savory liquid. It was a drink worth savoring.

My eyes meandered over to a new notification.

[Partially Resisted Abnormal Status]

Huh? That's new. Oh well. Not like it's doing me any harm if I resisted it.

Roslyte, our waitress, returned with our food as I smiled at her. Feeling at ease for the first time since I'd been strangled by plant girl, my smile was warm and genuine instead of the uncomfortable forced one I used for required social niceties. Roslyte gave me an intrigued glance over her shoulder as she retreated from our table.

I was in an unusually good mood as we ate our meal. Chatting easily with Gwenylin, I was extremely relaxed, almost drunk as she helped me up the stairs to my room.

"You're so pretty. I love your ears they're so pretty and fluffy and cute." She blushed at my words, her tail twitching as she unlocked my door.

"Okay there big guy. Get yourself cleaned up and get some rest. I'll show you around town tomorrow, so meet me in the common area at nine," Gwen said, chuckling at my overall silliness. She closed the door to my room and I ended up with my back leaning against it for support.

"Hey, Eve?"

"Yeah?"

"I just noticed something."

"What?"

"Where're all the dudes?"

She chuckled. "Finally caught up to the wealth of breasts that are around you."

"Uhhh, I guess?" My mind was having trouble coming up with words, and I was unusually aroused.

"That's because there are only females and futa's on this world."

"Futa's?" I asked, trying and failing to remember where the term came from.

"Chicks with dicks."

"Ohhhhh." I pondered this for a moment. "But... Why?" My brain churned hard trying to grasp the logic as her words incited a lust with me.

"Cause your preferences fall firmly onto the feminine and feminine-plus persuasion. If you felt a different way the template the game's AI's used would be much different when generating the world. Also, futa's here choose whether or not they want the feminine or masculine pronouns. Which, you probably would have noticed in the dining room if you weren't ogling the waitress."

"Hey. I wasn't ogling. I was checking for gravitational pull."

"It wasn't a dig, Boss. She had an amazing rack. Now get to bed before you fall over."

"Okay," I thought at her, feeling silly that I'd been speaking aloud to an empty room.

The rustic accommodations looked surprisingly comfortable as I sank wearily onto the king sized fluffy bed, asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.

Surprised at how well rested I was when I awoke, I surveyed the room.

Bingo.

It did have it's own tub. My skin felt like it was caked over with a ceramic glaze made of uncomfortable cat hair.

"Bathing should certainly be on the docket."

Surely I don't smell that bad.

"Don't call me Shirley, and a hard no comment."

The ceramic feature took up an entire corner of the room, the oval length deeper and larger than the one I owned outside the game, large enough for two people to lay comfortably. The fixture was situated right outside the bed and looked normal enough. Although, as I looked from my cozy space on the bed I noticed it lacked plumbing of any sort, just a small hole, the size of a penny, drilled into the side. Ugh, I pity whoever has to haul water for that beast.

"Just try laying in it," Eve provided.

Why? What'll happen? I asked suspiciously.

Her low chuckle was my only response.

Fine. But if I die again I'm not going to listen to you ever again.

"We both know that's a lie."

Fiiinnneee. I will be upset until you make it up to me. I amended as I shucked off the robe and stepped gingerly over the rim of the tub.

"That, I believe."

The ceramic was warm to the touch and I didn't waste any time sitting down. As soon as I did, water gushed out of the small hole quickly covering the bottom of my legs with warm water that smelled faintly of mint. I relaxed into the water, letting whatever magic was at work do its thing as the tub continued to fill. Letting my mind wander, the turbulent flow quickly covered my chest, the swirls lightly kissing my flesh, letting the warmth of the water sink into my muscles, easing the ache of the road. I languished in the hot-tub esque experience for a while, eyes closed to savor the experience. The tub eventually stopped filling as the water reached my chin but kept swirling around me.

I felt something strange amidst the swirling water.

Something's touching me.

With the realization, the sensations crystallized in my awareness. Fleeting but firm, someone's foot traced up and down the length of my calf. My eyes shot open and I pulled myself half out the bath.

Propped on the other side of the bath was a translucent woman made entirely of the bath water. She had a pixie cut 'hair,' such as it was, and a sly expression as the swirling water settled, leaving me with just her foot rubbing against my leg. After a couple seconds tense silence, I realized how ridiculous I looked and slipped back under the surface. Smiling warmly she kept up her gentle stroking. I remained tense for a minute or two but relaxed as nothing untoward happened, focusing my attention back on the girl.

It was fascinating. Her entire form disappeared at the point it met the water. I couldn't even see her foot as it touched me. I realized at that point that neither of us had said a word to one another.

"Uhhhh, hi?" I asked hesitantly, feeling a little awkward sharing a bath with this unknown creature.

Evidently, she'd decided to take this as a signal as she leaned forward, giving me a glimpse of her teardrop breasts before she slid entirely underneath the water, totally vanishing. Curious to see what she had planned, I sat still, watching the water carefully for any form of motion. After a few seconds I jerked back as her head materialized right in front of my face. Her eyes twinkled as she hovered, only a couple of inches away from me. Holding my hand up behind her head, I could see it's distorted outline through her crystalline flesh.

She kissed me quickly on the lips, tasting of shaved ice, and retreated as quickly as she'd approached. A prompt popped up in the center of my vision, in glowing blue see through text which the game used for it's menu system. The text asked an odd question.

[Lesser Wildling requesting an Engagement]

Underneath it were two glowing buttons.

[Accept or Decline]

I think I'm starting to get an idea what type of game this is.

Mentally clicking the accept button, I wet my lips in anticipation. She smiled demurely at me as she resumed her footsie play with my calf. Only this time she didn't stop at my knee. Her eyes lidded as her foot- or maybe a hand now?- climbed it's way up my naked thigh. Blood rushed to my penis as I started imagining the sexual acrobatics a fully amorphous being could perform. Stretching out my leg, I tried to return the favor but I couldn't feel any sort of body attached to the foot, my leg trailed blindly into the water with no resistance. Her appendage grew closer to the promised land. Right before she touched my solid shaft, she slid underneath the water and the the stroking vanished. She left me seemingly alone in the tub for maybe thirty seconds until I groaned in anticipation, the tension of suspense sending little quivers throughout my limbs.

She must've been some sort of ambush predator in a previous life because she pounced out of the water by my right arm, her tongue licking a continuous trail up my arm, across my shoulder and neck, before finishing with a nibble on my earlobe. A soft vortex began to swirl around my dick, a constant drawing sensation like that of endlessly thrusting into a wet pussy. I groaned as the sensations overwhelmed me, reaching out to instinctively embrace my enthusiastic lover. Feeling playful, she let my grasp pass through her, the water making up her form parting and reforming behind her as she slipped back under the water.

She did this a couple of times, kissing a nipple, licking my nose, notching her head on my shoulder from behind, all the while keeping up the twisting vortex that was driving me towards my peak. As she was positioned behind me, something poked around my anus, ignoring the normal limitations of positioning. I turned to look at her as the touches continued, softly, almost tentative in their gentleness, testing the water, so to speak. I turned to look at her, the question present in her touch echoed on her face.

I'd had a girlfriend in the past that had been fairly wild, opening up my mind, and other things, to the enjoyment that could be had for those willing to explore the other side of vanilla sex. I smiled reassuringly at her as I gave her a small nod, while also gingerly loosening my sphincter. Matching my smile she gave me another cool kiss as she pressed a little harder on the soft tissue that protected my back door. Her tongue invaded my mouth at the same time her thin tendril slipped, impossibly gentle, beyond the muscle that instinctively sought to deny her penetration. Once inside, the tendril swelled to fill me. Like a water balloon inflating under a barely functioning faucet, it expanded until it reached my limits. Groaning, my eyes fluttered as she started moving inside me, with zero discomfort, her control somehow allowing her to bypass my involuntary clenching by the smallest of margins, making the pressure on my prostate a deluge of electric sensations that caused me to shudder and jerk against the swirling on my dick. My hands gripped the edges of the tub in a white knuckled grip as she slipped once more beneath the surface of a remarkably tranquil tub of water for all the thrashing I was doing down there.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers