Monstrous Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,047 Followers

"She's daring you. First thing you need to do is get a dialogue going."

"You're so beautiful," I said sincerely to Kaysa.

I could sense her facepalm.

"No. Not like that. You need to inflame her passions. Describe her cunt, in detail. Also pinch her nipples while you're at it."

I don't think-

"We had a deal."

Fine. But, if this blows up in my face I'm blaming you.

Steeling myself, I reached up and softly pinched her nipples, rolling the pink flesh between my fingers.

"Harder."

Kaysa stilled as I pressed down, squishing her flesh like a gumdrop.

I'm not sure-

"Harder!"

My fingers were a two-ton press, squeezing as hard as I was able. Reddening, her nipples flattened into tiny ovals as Kaysa's pussy wet my stomach. She screeched, in what I hoped was pleasure, grasping at my arms to stabilize herself. Her stomach undulated with small athletic thrusts, almost belly dancer esque in the waves that flowed over her abdominals. The smell of burning solder floated up from where her mons met my pelvis.

What else did Eve suggest... Oh ya, dirty talk.

"Does kitty like that?" the nickname flopped from my brain to my tongue without thought.

Her eyes, glazed with pleasure, fluttered as she nodded.

"You've been a naughty, fighting all the time. Kitty needs to be punished," I growled as I lightly slapped her breast. She bit her lip, her eyes almost feral as she looked down at me.

Holy shit this is actually working. She's really turned on right now.

"Of course it's working. When are you gonna learn that all my ideas are good ideas?" Eve said smugly.

"Especially your drippy wet pussy," I said, uncomfortable with dropping the c-bomb like Eve. Slipping a hand between her breasts, I circled her navel on my way to her pussy. I parted her labia, I curled two fingers through her sodden folds, her warm flesh eagerly accepting the penetration. Twisting a nipple while also stroking her walls of her vagina, I could sense she was quickly approaching her limit.

"So eager to please. Maybe I should get you a collar so that everyone can see what a wanton slut you are." She moaned her agreement as she mauled her free breast, her hand gripping the flesh so hard she left welts behind. The blood pounded in my erection, and I released her breast to shimmy awkwardly out of my boxers, my robe tangling my legs up for a second before I slipped free of both.

"No, don't stop," she whined as my attention slipped. My dick had popped out of my boxers like a spring, pre-cum leaking from its tip to run down the crack of her ass.

"What you need to do now is to get the upper hand. Pull her close then roll on top of her."
Raysa was startled when I wrapped my arms around her, pinning her to my chest before tipping us both to the side. A combination of momentum and muscle allowed me to pivot our positions so that I laid atop her with her legs crooked around my thighs. Wide eyed, she watched as I pushed myself up from her chest, sliding my knees under her thighs.

God she's limber, I thought as her legs smoothly arched outward, parallel to the ground for a moment before rotating up to rest on my shoulders. Leaning forward caused her pussy to slide pleasurably along the bottom of my length.

"So hot. Such a needy little puss you've got here. Just begging to be split like a coconut," I said running my hand through her black ponytail, giving it a slight tug before cupping her face in my hand.

Internally I groaned. Really? A coconut? That's the best I could do? I thought, mentally castigating myself.

She shook her head. Confused and astonished, I watched as she used her legs to push our hips away from each other, leaving my dick dangling in the space between our bodies. She seemed nervous as she took her hand and pushed down on my penis til the head was probing the fleshy ring of her anus.

What the-?

"Oh. Well, that's a surprise. Hmmmm... Ok, here's what you need to do. Lube up, her leaky cunt should do the trick, then take it slow at first and make sure she's adjusted to you. Then, when you think she's ready, go to town on that backdoor. Kick that shit in and loot the room."

Reluctantly letting go of my reservations I took Eve's advice, scooping up the juices running from Raysa's pussy down her buttocks.

Her arousal was sticky, clinging like webbing in a thin translucent layer as I spread my fingers. After I'd liberally smeared the lube on both my dick and her asshole I prepared myself to take the plunge.

"Are you sure?" I asked dropping the dominant persona I'd assumed for a moment. She was still shy, but I could tell she was happy of my easy acceptance of her unspoken offer.

Okay, here goes nothing...

A short rocking thrust had the tip of my dick pushed past the puffy relaxed muscles of her anus. She hissed and closed her eyes as my member stretched her hole.

"Good kitten. That feels amazing," I said, seeking to distract her with my words. With that I began tweaking her nipples, maker her bite her lip again as a the smell of heated electronics wafted out in a fresh wave from her pussy.

She remained tense for just long enough that I began to think maybe she'd reconsidered the whole thing. As such, I was unprepared when she wrapped her lithe calves around my back and pulled me close. Surprised, she unbalanced me and I tipped forward, squashing her breast as my dick bored it's way into her tunnel. She let out a piercing cry but her visage held nothing but pleasure. I pulled back a little cautious but excited at her response and loving the tight clenching friction. Before I could push forward she pulled me back into her. We repeated this game as she plunged my length into her time and again, eyes dancing with playfulness in spite of minor pain mingling with the pleasure. She slid a hand between her legs, shoving a finger deep into her pussy. Pressing down, she depressed the space between the walls of her vagina and my dick, tickling my member with an exotic thrill of sensation, beyond even the muscular clenching of her anus.

"Unnnggghhh..." I groaned as I fought off the rising lust, barely keeping a mental hold on the reigns of my orgasm.

"It's the endgame. She wants you to choke her-"

What!?!

My thrusting stopped and I looked up from Kaysa's face, eyes unfocused as I conversed with Eve. Kaysa usd her hand that wasn't stroking both our sexes to gently turn my head back to meet her eyes.

"The deal," Eve invoked like a spell. "You won't have to worry about a thing. I'll monitor her responses. Let you know when to back off and when to force the issue. Now... Chop Chop! Get to work."

Cautiously, I reached out and set my hand on the nape of Kaysa's neck. My fingers curled slowly over her tendons and muscles with tentative touches, baby boa constrictors just learning to squeeze. Her eyes shone with near reverence as she guided my other hand to join its brother on her neck. I test squeezed with the approximate strength of a baby kitten.

"Rotate your hands towards the back of her head... There. Now start ramping up your strength until I say when." She stopped me while I was clutching about as tight as I would if I was trying to unscrew a recalcitrant water bottle.

I don't think I'd ever seen a look of absolute arousal before that moment. Even as her face grew pale her eyes fluttered, keeping time with her pussy as it's length clenched her penetrating digit, rhythmically milking, sending tiny shudders throughout her loins. A choked wail of bliss squeaked through my hands and out her throat, generating a throb of arousal that migrate from my gut to my dick. The bottom dropped out of my orgasm as my balls and member pulsed, each clench sending a squirt of cum into her depths. While pleasure covered my mind like a blizzard, I remained flush inside her, helplessly spilling my seed into her plush hole. My hands relaxed and she pulled me close as the final beats of our orgasm trailed off.

Wow. Just wow.

"See. You should listen to me more often."

One little thing goes right and you get a big head. Soon enough there won't be room in here for the both of us.

"Please, I look around and I see nothing but empty space. Not a braincell in sight."

"Stop, it's too much," I deadpanned sarcastically.

"What was that?" Kaysa asked as she helped me pull on my robe.

"Idiot."

"Ummm. Nothing... I really need to get myself a set of actual clothing don't I?"

"I'm not so sure," she said, lazily tracing a ring around a nipple as I cinched my robe closed.

"I will if I need to do any questing." She scrunched her face distastefully and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"I can't come with you if you leave," she said, more to herself than to me.

"Sure you can. I'd love to have you with me. Your electric hands of doom would come in handy as we traveled."

She looked at me carefully, reading my expression for a second before a prompt screen spawned.

[Kaysa Offers you a Quest: Bonds of Duty

Find another willing champion for the town of Radavack

Reward: Kaysa as a companion]

"Oh. I see. I'm not leaving right this instant so we can hang out for a bit before I'll go seek my fortune and whatnot," I said, glumly accepting the quest, saddened by the thought of leaving this eccentric young girl. She seemed pleased by the sentiment.

"Will you... uhhh... would you be willing to um... do that again? I mean... in that manner?" She whispered, stumbling over the words in her nervousness.

"Sure. Of course. That was probably as good for me as it was for you. I mean... I'm not normally that domineering in my... uh... 'encounters' was it. So don't be afraid to ask for something if you want it. I can't promise I'll go for it but I will promise to never judge you or ridicule you for any sort of kinks you have."

Her smile was like a kitten right before they pounced, her eyes looking entirely too large and adorable as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

[Congratulations! Completed Hidden Achievement: Who's a bad girl? - Kaysa's Fantasy Fulfilled

Reward:Unstable Wildcard Seed]

I ignored the warning as I instantaneously crushed the seed and chose mutability as my stat of choice. A warm tingly sensation enveloped my eyes. Rapidly blinking them dispelled the sensation and revealed a new prompt.

[Ability Leveled Up!

Unstable Cells (lvl 2) : Transformations can now be granted for either lost or surrendered fights. Primary Stats: Mutability.

Mystical Mitochondria : Spending Stat Seeds has a chance to trigger a mutation of an existing ability. Primary Stats: Mutability.

Mystical Mitochondria has altered the following ability: Magical Sight turned into Soul Gaze.

New sub-ability: Soul Gaze - Locking eyes in an emotionally charged situation may reveal an impactful moment in subjects life. Warning: eyes are windows, not doors, into the soul and the recipient will receive some knowledge in return.]

"You're so nice, yet so controlling. I'd been scared to show that side of me for so long I'd almost despaired of ever experiencing my fantasy." She didn't say anything, but I could feel Eve's smugness on the darkside of my brain. "Just, thank you and if you want to have another go at it, just say the word."
"Are you talking about fighting or fucking?"

"Fucking... and fighting. Either. Or both. I don't really care. All I know is that you've been nothing but accommodating and exciting in equal parts and I like spending time with you."

"Thanks. I like spending time with you too. Although I'll have to up my game the next time I want to spar with you. You wiped the floor with me today."

"It was never gonna be a fair fight. It was actually quite rude of me to do what I did. It was just that Valerie, the innkeeper," she clarified after she saw my confused expression," ran into me and was musing over the interesting figure she'd met. I was actually looking for you when we bumped into each other. I saw the difference in strength but I hadn't fought in so long and I was excited..." She trailed off. Taking a deep breath she spent a moment collecting herself.

"I've always believed that an apology with a but isn't a true apology at all and I've never considered myself a hypocrite. Therefore, I'd like to tell you I'm sorry for fighting you and that I hope you didn't feel that I was making fun of you in any way. Despite the ease I really did enjoy your... unorthodox... method of fighting." She gave my covered junk a quick glance and a wink.

"You've nothing to apologize for. I knew what I was signing up for when I fought. For what it's worth, I enjoyed fighting you as well and I wouldn't mind another contest after I've had some time to 'level up'." I kissed her and slid my tongue through her pillowy lips. She moaned wantonly and leaned forward trying to prolong the contact as I sought to separate.

"So what now?" she asked, her eyes wet with arousal.

"Now I think I need to get myself a set of actual clothes."

"I don't know if I agree with that," she said as she slipped a hand under my robe and circled a nipple.

Gently prying her hand away from my chest, I gave her my very best puppy dog eyes.

"Pwetty Pwease."

She stopped stroking my chest to stifle a laugh. Failing miserably, she released the most obnoxious guffawing laugh I'd ever heard. It was like a cross between a donkey and a hyena. I couldn't stop myself from laughing in response. We held each other close and laughed for a time, tears working their way out my eyes as I fought for breath.

"Fine you win. Just never do that voice again. At least not around anyone whose opinion I care about."

"You don't like how I talk? That soooo mean," I said in the same cutesy voice, sparking another round of donkey laughter.

"Stansia's Clothiers is just around the corner," she said between chortles, tugging on my arm as we stumbled away from the square. Her hazy orb of invisibility melted to the ground as we reached its threshold.

Thirty minutes later and I was dressed in a tight fitting flannel shirt with a stylish plaid pattern. It was comfortable but it definitely wasn't my normal attire. Kaysa assured me it looked 'scrumptious' so I took her word for it. For pants I went with some canvas like sweatpants that were as tough on the outside as they were soft on the inside. The entire affair cost five corporeal seeds or a single ethereal seed. It stung to give over one of my few upgrade materials but felt nice to be fully clothed for the first time since I'd arrived in the game.

This time it's gonna be different. I'm not going to hoard materials on the off chance they could be useful later.

I palmed the lone remaining corporeal seed, the light spilling out between my fingers like little wispy sunbeams. Squeezing, the orb disintegrated and my stat screen pulled itself into existence. I'd been a little exasperated with how quickly I'd run out of energy running around with Kaysa and how quickly I'd succumbed to both Gwen and the plant monster so I sunk the point into Constitution. The screen flashed but my base constitution didn't reveal itself, leaving my stats looking like:

[ Body

Constitution:?

Strength:?

Dexterity:?

Mind

Willpower:?

Intelligence:?

Charisma:?

Mutability: 2 ]

There was a cool refreshing wave of energy that tickled my muscles like the air blown off icecubes. I didn't notice any visible changes to my avatar. No suddenly massive bulging thews to wow the socks off any paramores. Still the same skinny, reedish figure that hid a wiry strength I'd always sported.

It's a little frustrating that I can't see any of my stats. Even if I could, I still don't have any frame of reference to compare too.

"If you want more knowledge of your stats you need to meet with any of the trainers that are scattered about. They can provide you with some simple abilities as well as some self awareness of your stats."

Hmmmm. I'll probably look into that later for now, let's head towards the temple.

After a quick consultation with Kaysa and a short five minute walk I came upon the temple I'd set out to find just this morning, but felt much longer than that. Approaching with a scosche of trepidation, slightly uncomfortable with the way that Kaysa refused to separate from being across my back. The complex was covered with irregularly placed and sized lily pools, giving it an atmosphere of whimsicalness. In the center of the four branching paths stood two statues, arms entwined like lovers as they embraced. One had bountiful tits that bulged from her chest with a backside to match. The other was shorter and more athletically built, smaller tits with erect, prominent nipples. Her- his?, I amended as I noticed his dick- or is it still her? She does have tits after all. I thought, not quite sure of the rules.

"They prefer her," Eve provided helpfully.

Pronouns aside, the athletic one's -

"Elum's"

Anyway... Elum's... face was buried in-

"Ilum's"

...Ilum's bosom, her lips wrapped around an inverted nipple as her hand caressed the fecund goddesses pussy. The carver had lavishly crafted each fold and prominence with hyper realistic details. It looked almost like the statues were about to start leaking and sweating in their mutual embrace.

Or topple off their pedestal and take the sex to the ground.

"Don't give them any ideas. They're crazy enough to break the rules and do just that."

My eyes got wide and I was very vigilant as I creeped closer.

Kaysa felt my tension and whispered in my ear, "What are you waiting for? They're not gonna bite." She released me as I approached the statues, almost close enough to touch.

"Just place your hand on the plaque." Said burnished copper plaque was warm beneath my hand, a helpful prompt popping up.

[Healthy as a... Equestrian - Round up Six Equestrian Wildlings for farmer Sally

Reward: +3 Constitution

Deeper than Blood - Subdue the greater wildling terrorizing the area around the Cemetery?

Reward: Attack Transformation

Riddle Me This - Help Mage Relsta with her research on the Void Dimension

Reward: Lesser Familiar]

At this point in my adventure I was tired of getting my butt kicked in each and every contest. Without much consideration I chose the deeper than blood quest, hoping it would give me something to hold my own in fights.

"Good choice. Hopefully this helps improve your offensive abilities beyond that of a wet noodle Boss."

I haven't seen a hint of any sort of weapon yet. Am I supposed to use my bare fists, I thought sarcastically.

"Yep. No steel weapons of any sort. It's all natural things inherent to the unique biology of the species of the world. As the Solar Technolyth, Kaysa, you fought earlier showed, these advantages can vary widely from species to species."

But how do I fight back then?

"Alter your own biology. That, or recruit people to fight for you."

Okay... I get the second... kinda... but how would I do the first?

"The adventurer's guild in town has a genesis chamber you can use to select specific biological upgrades. The cost is pretty exorbitant though, so it's alway more cost effective to find these things organically in the wild or through quest rewards."

So I could end up with wings and claws? That's pretty sweet.

"More than probably. Highly likely."

"You okay? Did you get a quest? According to Valerie god favored almost always have a variety of options to choose from."

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,047 Followers