Monstrous Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

"Yeah. I got it. Just lost in thought for a moment."

"Cool. Glad to hear it. Just don't forget about lil ol me while you're off on gallivanting adventures and what not."

"As if I could ever forget you. I'm sure the moment you start to fade from my thoughts the universe will conspire with you to remind me in the most humiliatingly painfully erotic thing possible," I joked.

"Ding!"

[A god has heard your comment]

Well... Shit.

"Really? Aww... that's so sweet of you to say. As much as I'd love to hand out and tease more I have other champion responsibilities to tend to," she started to turn away before glancing over her shoulder, "for now. See you later Chance." She winked and then took off running, her long strides eating up the distance, shortly taking her out of sight as she rounded a corner.

She's fun, but kinda exhausting. Super high energy.

"I like her. She's sweet with a dark chocolate center of kink."

I stifled a yawn.

How long did we have that room booked again?

"Through tonight."

Good. I think I'll grab a bite and a nap before checking out the nightlife in this town.

The dining room to the mudhole looked the same as the last time I'd entered with Gwen.

Gwen!

Like an obese elephant airdrop the realization of the thing I'd forgotten finally hit me in the brainpan.

I was supposed to meet Gwen this morning for breakfast.

"You really dropped the ball on that one Casanova."

It was an honest mistake. I'll just apologize the next time I see her and...Why am I explaining this to you? You already know that. It should be fine... right?

"We'll just have to see won't we," Eve sing-songed before cackling in my head.

I spotted Roslyte bussing tables and decided to ask if she'd seen Gwen so I could apologize.

Halfway there, my eyes began to burn, like I'd gotten a eyelash floating around and I spotted something strange hanging out in the area above Roslyte's upper back. Flapping lazily in the open vaulted ceiling were two pristine white wings, shuffling to and fro with her body's movement as she stacked some dirty dishes. Her head perked up, somehow feeling and reacting to my eyes on her. Burning turned to a buzzing, tingling current, as a nameplate popped into existence over her head.

[Succubus Holstaur: Roslyte - Class: Unknown - Status: Unknown]

The nameplate was also accompanied by an ominous red skull next to her name.

"Hey newbie. Table one needs a refill," the lizard-kin barkeep called out, hoisting a tankard of ale in Roslyte's direction.

Disparate pieces of information swung together into a realization.

She's who knocked out Gwen. Probably using her mystical succubus powers. That look of surprised recognition when Gwen and I both showed up, it wasn't for me, it was for Gwen!

My eyes bulged, and I flushed with excitement at the opportunity to complete a potential quest and make it up to Gwen in one fell swoop.

"Yay. Now that you've solved the riddle you might want to pay attention because there's a buxom woman coming your way and I suspect she's more than a little bit stronger than you."

One look at the striding Roslyte and I knew. I knew she knew I'd discovered her secret.

"Would you mind accompanying me," she said, her voice full of sultry promise, at odds with the razor blades shooting from her eyes. We stumbled. I stumbled, my arm trapped in her titan-esque strength as she pulled me into a broom closet, the door clicking shut ominously behind her.

"What did you see?" Her voice rolled out of her throat, a viscous thunderstorm of barely concealed malice. She grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to meet her stormy violet eyes. As our eyes met, something strange happened. Her violet eyes grew larger and larger in my vision, the anger draining from them as they became the totality of my existence.

Whompf!

My perspective shifted and suddenly I was the person on the other side of those eyes, a passenger on whatever strange journey I'd unknowingly embarked on.

~Three Years Ago (Game Time)- Roslyte~

I luxuriated in the twin sensations of the wind beneath my wings and the overhead sun beating down on my back.

Everyone raves about sex, but I doubt it could feel anywhere near as good as this.

Currently, I was under the orders of my leader Rinlith, the demigod of modesty, to be on the lookout for encroaching forces from the north. Sayrinsen, the demigoddess of Lingeres, had been reported to be leading a 'pilgrimage' to spread her tainted words amongst the faithful. It was my holy duty to scout and report any findings as an archangel in my lord's service.

A flash of darkness was the only warning I had as a whip composed of shifting shadows wrapped around my torso, entangling a wing. The wielder of the whip used it as a pivot, swing me around in a giant arc that ended with me slamming into the ground, rendering me unconscious.

I awoke in a cavern, submerged in a thick warm fluid, the soft light of my halo the only source of illumination. Lying in a carved basin in the floor of the cavern, my arms and legs firmly restrained in the same shadow whip that brought me to the ground. I'd heard of the whip and its wielder during meetings held by the archangel to discuss the conflict.

Sayrinsen.

Guttural grunts drew my attention to what was happening outside the tub, as the selfsame demigoddess sprawled on the floor of the cavern, her twenty foot copper snake tail piled upon itself in loose coils. Two of her four arms were currently used to spread her pussy wide as copious amounts of fem-cum leaked from her pulsing pussy as another hand furiously massaged her clit. Her juices oozed into a silver bowl propped beneath her. A two foot long tongue slithered between her pale breasts as it returned to her mouth, the twin points of its slit tip tickled her pink lips momentarily before disappearing entirely.

"Hello, my dear. It's nice to finally make your acquaintance. I'm Sayrinsen, as I'm sure you're aware, and I'm here to talk to you about cunnilingusssss," she said, drawing out the final s for a few seconds.

"I have nothing to say to you, foul wench," I spat at her, virulently, ashamed at the ease of my capture.

"Well. That's just rude. I'm a reasonable person and if you listen to, and experience, what I have to show you, I promise I'll let you go. This I swear on my solemn oath."

I stared at her, stunned she would give her oath over such a thing.

In all my years serving Rinlith I've never heard him swear an oath. Ever. Gods and demigoddesses are held to their oaths absolutely. Enforced by the twin makers of this world Ilum and Elum.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked cautiously. "I'm just a simple-"

"You're not a simple anything, my dear. You are beautiful, glorious and dedicated and I've wanted you from the moment I saw you. Wasted on that pansy ass demigod. If I could, I'd remove both his penis and vagina for crimes against genitalia," she said heatedly. "Furthermore, that fool doesn't appreciate what he has in you... What he had in you." She gave me a look that was saturated with lust. "I have a secret to share with you. I'm not like the other demigods-slash-goddesses." She slithered over to the edge of the tub and added her juices to my 'bath'. I squirmed with minor disgust as the liquid splashed and swirled around me. I must have been out awhile considering the amount of liquid in the tub, assuming she'd provided the majority of it.

"The others were given, or chosen, in the case of a few independents, the ability to promote citizens into their celestial cabinet, a process with which I'm sure you are intimately aware." She was correct, my god had elevated me from who I'd been into the form I currently had. "I chose a different path. See, I've always been a rather jealous and covetous individual, so with that in mind, along with a rather sizable collection of mind and body seeds, I made an offering to Ilum. She was intrigued by my moxie and decided to grant me my deepest desire. She bestowed upon me the ability to convert celestials to members of my own pantheon." Horror grew in my gut as I processed her words. "I see you begin to understand your situation. Mind control and alteration is of course outlawed, for good reason by the twins. So, whatever I do, understand that I can't force you to choose me, my ability only allows me to show you what I have to offer, the final decision rests on your beautiful brow."

I steeled my resolve, "My god's faithful come to him pure and he alters us to ensure our purity forevermore." The smooth patch of unbroken skin between my legs proof of that fact. It was true that I'd never tasted the pleasure of man or woman, but he'd provided such joyful fulfillment in meditation that I'd always considered the rewards worth the cost.

"Wait. Does that mean...?" Sayrinsen deftly flipped a black steel dagger into her hand and sliced her way down my white vestments from tits to ass. The severed cloth tangled with my trussed up wings in the bottom of the tub. I blankly stared at her as two of her hands explored my small breasts while the other pair examined my genital-less crotch.

"See. You should just release me, you'll get nowhere with me," I said after her caresses evoked no physical responses.

She hooded her eyes, her fists clenching at her side.

Ha. Failed before you even began. My lord's obviously more than your match.

"That fucking selfish asshole piece of shit prick! He turned you into a living doll!" She turned to me a mixed look full of both rage and pity. Grasping my face with both hands she spoke to me like a child. "Don't worry dear, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be wondering why everyone isn't doing these things all the time. That's a concern for later though. Right now, let's get you out of those rags." After a brief tussle caused my hooves to clip the side of the tub she managed to successfully extract me from the remains of clothing. Shame burned my face as she gazed upon my naked form like a starving beggar drooling over a frying fish. "Sorry. I've just anticipated this for a long time and seeing you in the flesh..." She trailed off and wiped away some drool that trickled out of the side of her mouth. "It's just a little exciting is all. Now, let's get you a pair of lips." She flopped over the side, her tits dipping into the tub with a splash, as she braced herself with a set of her arms on the side. Reaching down with her other pair she hooked the back of my thighs and pulled my legs up. They breached the surface of the liquid like a whale coming up for air. My heartbeat raced unnaturally fast as the air made the surface of my skin warm, tightening with an unnatural sensation. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth like a magician's unending supply of pocket scarves, tickling the space below my belly button as it folded over itself on it's way between my buttcheeks, lingering to tease my anus. She let the wet appendage slide across my skin, thrusting a couple of inches to provide a modicum of friction to my feverish skin. I jerked as I felt a twinge in my nethers, my bare flesh involuntarily spasming as foreign sensations seeped into my body. Like a river wearing down the landscape, the empty patch of flesh began to cave, creating a little valley that her tongue traced diligently. Up and down. Up and down. The repetition lulled my senses as I sunk into a haze, relaxing into the water.

After some time of this my back prickled with little spasms. The surface of the liquid was littered with thousands of feathers, their slim shapes undulating under waves of Sayrinsen's motion.

Wait... No... That's... My motion?

I was pumping my hips, prolonging her licks as they sunk a couple inches into my body. The excess skin was crinkling as it bunched up on the surface of the tunnel she was working deeper into me, mining my flesh, seeking nuggets of pleasure that were only now revealing themselves to my altering mind.

"Unnnggghhh..." I moaned into the air, as a bundle of nerves congregated into a small nub at the top of the slit. My clit throbbed under the smooth strokes of her tongue as my pussy started to pulse, little aches of pleasure.

"Wha... What's happening?" I asked breathlessly. Something was coming. I could feel it approach with the strength of a tsunami and the inexorable pursuit of a great white. Her slit eyes gleamed as she slunk further into the bath. Barely disturbing the water as she stroked the naked expanse of my upper back.

My wings, I thought mournfully. I didn't have enough thought left to dedicate to the sentiment, the majority occupied by the aching heat that rose from my gut. My hands, freed from the whip, followed my body's instincts as they gently pulled her head closer to my flesh, wordlessly urging her not to stop.

She had no such intentions, tracing her way along my shoulder and clavicle, blindly seeking my nipple; a nipple that possessed unusual prominence and firmness as it glistened wetly above the surface of the bath. Sweetly I sighed as she traced a circle around my areola, before closing, pleasantly, lovingly, comfortably closing, around the tip. There was a geyser building in my gut, the pressure slowly building, the explosion of pleasure not yet imminent but quickly approaching. Massaging my back, she worked her way up and down the flat planes, firmly urging me to relax deeper into her embrace. An aching fullness assaulted my breasts, making me want to squeeze and fondle them, hoping to ease the uncomfortableness. A burst of release came from the nipple that Sayrinsen was working with her mouth.

"More," I softly urged. Matching the other breast, the nipple between my fingers spilt its milky bounty, the white liquid running over my knuckles and down the swell of my breast, mixing with the opaque fluid of the bath. Her tongue changed its pattern, no longer stroking back and forth, instead twisting and curling into a tornado of swirling sensations. The rotations pushed deeper and deeper into my vagina, her tongue having wound into a phallic shape as it drilled into my flesh, mining the wellspring of pleasure waiting there. She teased around my hips, the journey of her fingers coming home to gently pinch and roll the bundle of sensitive nerves that was my clit. Gasping, I clutched at her silky skin, my fingers biting into the pattern of her scales.

"Too much," I moaned, the geyser within me rising to the surface threatening to break through.

"Never too much." The words oozed out of her mouth, a viscous mixture of lust and promise of things to come. She redoubled her efforts as she resumed twisting her tongue deep inside me. It felt like she was trying to become a part of me, her head merging with my sex to create a creature of pure pleasure.

"Oh....oh.... Unnnnggghhh," I spluttered as I spewed my release into her mouth. My mind short circuited, tremors running up and down my body as the orgasm flashed bright white through my brain, scorching it with new sensations. Liquid sunlight leached out my pussy into through my veins, tearing them like roots of a giant tree breaking ground. The incendiary pleasure forged new pathways throughout my body, a network of throbbing erogenous zones I'd never before had a reason to explore.

The glorious sensations had me wrung out yet strangely eager to recover so I could do it all over again.

This and more. So much more. I promised myself.

"That was... amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do you think you'd like to bring that same joy to others?"

"Absolutely," I said without hesitation.

[Congratulations you've gained the patronage of Sayrinsen, Demigoddess of Lingeres.

Congratulations you've been promoted to the position of Herald of Sayrinsen.

Mental Orientation Changes have resulted in the loss of the following patronage:

Rinlith Demigod of Modesty ]

~ Present ~

I barely had time to read the screen before I was light-speed jumped through time and space back to a broom closet. A cramped broom closet with a very suspicious holstaur woman looking like she was contemplating breaking me like a kitkat.

[Soul Gaze Activated]

The prompt faded as I reeled under the mind altering experience.

Holy shit. That was fucking intense for a multitude of reasons. The foremost of which, is that actually what a female orgasm feels like?

"That actually the question you want to be asking right now? When you should be addressing the female shaped elephant in the room?"

Fuck. You might have a point. But I'll be asking you about this later.

"What was that?" she asked, her voice full of menace.

"Soul gaze. New ability. First time. Didn't know. Sorry," I choked out around her hand.

"So that's what that was... interesting." She went still for a moment, I scrabbled with my arms and legs to relieve some pressure off my neck.

"I'll help you get back your wings if I can," I spat out after my heel caught the edge of a stool, providing me just enough leverage to obtain a short breath.

Her eyes widened at the prompt that was generated at the result. She looked at me cautiously before a prompt jumped up on my own screen.

[Roslyte has accepted the quest: You can't take the sky from me

Rewards Promised: Set of Wings

Penalty for Failure: Cursed by the Gods and Death by Strangulation

Time Remaining: 13 days 23 hours 59 minutes

Roslyte is now considered a temporary companion (Locked)]

There was also new prompt that I'd missed in all the previous excitement.

[Main Quest: War of the Gods - Choose a Side.]

Now we're getting somewhere.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers