Monstrous Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers

"You good?" she murmured, backing off on the dominant seductress routine for a moment.

"Yeah," I replied, heart hammering in my chest, a little overwhelmed at how fast everything was moving.

"As you saw in Roslyte's memory, when one of the more powerful creatures want something, they tend to take it without much concern. It's the way they get that strong, although not the only way to get strong. I wonder how long it will be before you run into a high ranking power bottom?"

What's that?

I was so focused on Gwen's paws that I had a hard time paying attention to what Eve was telling me.

"Nothing Boss. Just relax and enjoy."

Not wanting to be the male equivalent of a pillow princess, a placid prince?, I reached out my arms to pull her into a kiss. Her fur tickled my lips as her broad tongue tangled with my own before she gently separated us, using the paw not caressing my dick to press my chest down.

"Rest now and know that what I do brings us both pleasure. This is the way that Manticore's make love." With that proclamation her bulbous tail opened wide and swallowed my sex in one easy stroke. A shiver propagated its way from the tip of her tail, down the length, and across her body in a slow motion wave. We remained that way for a moment, the flaps of her tail sealed firmly against my belly and both my thighs.

Then she began to suck.

It wasn't like anything I'd ever felt before, she manipulated her tail to rhymically pulse her tail around my dick much like one would a freeze pop in an attempt to draw forth all the sugary juices from the plastic wrapper. She continued to milk me, murmuring gentle words of encouragement as she continued to force these sensations all my flesh. Occasionally I would buck or twitch instinctively and she responded with gentle touched to ease me back into a restful position, never changing the rhythm or intensity of her tail.

I think that was the most errotic thing.

The inevitability it all.

We both knew how the eventual conclusion of this encounter would play out. It didn't matter what I did, short of yelling at her to stop, which I didn't want. Anything else and she would just keep pulling.

And pulling.

And pulling.

Until I popped.

With a tortured groan, I released my seed in a single giant rolling pulse that her tail greedily drew from my body. The volume of it actually form a bulge that traveled toward her but in a ponderous manner. When the wad of cum reached her back she let out a piercing cry that shattered the air as she convulsed in her own orgasmic release. Her tufted ears folded back as her paws sank shredded the earth with her wild motions. Quickly she calmed, regaining control of her body, unsealing her tail with three dull pops and lied down next to me on the grass. Her glossy crimson eyes blinked at me lazily with satisfied afterglow, drawing me in deeply before I realized what was happening. Suddenly, I was tumbling forward into the soul gaze.

~ Gwenylin Ensignar ~

The smell of fresh bread danced in my sinuses, making my hunger spike while I delicately laid the steaming buns onto the counter. My mother wrapped me into a warm hug, her golden tan fur soft against me as she enfolded me in her embrace. She ruffled my hair, flattening my ears, her tail curling affectionately around mine.

"You're getting so much better, honey."

"Can we go now mom? Can we?" me voice was high, childish with youth.

"Yes. Be careful and stay close to your father."

"Don't worry dear, I've got her," my father's gruff voice came from behind me as he used his tail to scoop up my giggling form to place me onto his shoulders. He shouldered his way through the crowd that swarmed the capital's streets, making his way toward the parade route. I caught my first glimpse of the White Lotus' white and gold banner, flapping majestically in the wind. Shortly followed by the legendary knights clad in gleaming silver armor as the marched seriously down the streets.

My dad talked to me, his voice rumbling louder than the chatter of the ground as I let my stubby hands play with the tufts on his neck.

"Leading the way is the harpy Woadlar, who flew to bring news to the king of the western flank with a nuckelavee quill shoved through her entire shoulder."

"Ewwww." I scrunched my face up at the thought.

"Next is the centaur Tilly, she held off a gang of were sirens for ten whole hours until reinforcements arrived to support her. After Tilly there's Collustrus, the stone giant. I've heard he can throw a two ton boulder an entire mile."

"No way," I say with wonder, eyes sparkling as I gazed on the ten foot tall grey skinned warrior.

"Yes way, sweetums I heard it from reputable sources."

"What does reputable mean?"

"It means believable. Next in line is the banshee Kiren, her voice is said to be able to level mountains, and split the sky. And finally, it's-"

"Terran!" I cried with all my the strength my tiny lungs possessed, cheering on my idol.

"Yes," he said, chuckling. "The manticore Terran, a cleric who uses her powers to save and reinforce the other members."

"She's so beautiful," I gushed. "One day dad, I'm gonna walk alongside her," I promised.

"I'm sure you will sweetie," he said, swinging me off his shoulders to blow bubbles into my stomach. "I'm sure you will."

~ Chance ~

Shaking off my vision I found myself back in my own body staring into Gwen's red eyes.

"What was that?" she asked softly, using her hand to stroke along my shoulder.

"Soul gaze," I said cautiously. "It lets me see into your past while letting you do the same."

"Okay..." she said enigmatically. She reached over and grabbed a handful of roasted almonds, crunching on them thoughtfully. She held it together for a couple of nervous moments until a giant smile broke free and she brought her hands up to cover her mouth.

"You were soooooo cute. You had those ridiculously large glasses and then you chased after the dog who took your ball." She was laughing almost uncontrollably at this point. "You were frustrated that you kept tripping over your untied shoes but you never gave up."

My face turned a color normally reserved for ripe strawberries, and I fought futilely against a matching smile which stretched my cheeks.

"You were pretty adorable yourself as you watched that parade. And hey, you managed to make the White Lotus ranks. Congratulations."

She grew somber, her mirth vanishing.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"I still haven't made any progress on finding the fugitive. I know I had her but..." Squeezing her hand into a fist, she released it with a sight. "But she did something to me and now I can't remember. I decided to come with you because I had no other leads and my gut told me something would come of it." Slamming her paw into the ground she let out a frustrated roar. "I'm sorry. It's just... I feel like a failure. Terran would've had this quest done in a flash."

"Hey," I barked at Gwen, enfolding her paw in my hand, stroking the supple fur. "That sort of self flagellation doesn't do you any good. I would know as I'm the king of destructive unnecessary comparisons. Let's work through this logically, maybe I can help with your quest. Sometimes, I find that explaining the problem can help with figuring out some of its nuances. Are you allowed to give me any details? Why do you need to find this woman?" The ball of guilt rolled around, making me want to tell her about Roslyte.

"There's nothing that prohibits it and her absence is common enough knowledge in the kingdom." She muttered to herself. "My... friends mother- No. I can trust you. The queen has fallen to a rare poison and although the knowledge of the antidote exists, only a rare few in the kingdom have the requisite abilities to actually synthesize it. All of white lotus not currently tied up with ongoing quests were given a target and a quest to help with the creation of the antidote. The woman I'm after is a known troublemaker, not dangerous, more of a jokester really, with near demigod alchemical abilities, the perfect target for the new recruit."

They should definitely upgrade that from near-demigod to confirmed demigod.

"That's good. It means that it's not all on you. Even if you 'fail', there's still a very good chance that your 'friends' mom will be able to be saved. No harm no foul."

"You don't get it," she said, her voice choked with emotion, pulling her hand away.

"Let me take a guess." I said and continued before she had a chance to respond. "It's your first time on the job and you want to make a good impression. This is especially true because this job is something you'd worked for your entire life. All these fears have rolled up into a tangled mess of terrified energy that is sitting in your gut and just won't go away. You try to put on a confident face and go about your business but at times it seems insurmountable."

Her red eyes widened and filled with unfortunate tears.

"Am I that transparent. I can't even recall what she looks like. How am I gonna complete the quest when I don't remember the details," she said around sobs.

"It's okay. It'll be okay. Our experiences are not as unique as they might seem. Everything will work out, you'll see," I murmured, uncomfortable with being a partial cause for crying female lying next to me.

"You promise?" she asked, her voice thin with an undercurrent of hope.

Gulp...

"What's it gonna be lover boy, you gonna let the pretty kitty lady down?" Eve teased.

Pretty ruby eyes blinked at me slowly.

Double gulp...

I weighed her pain against the potential catastrophe that could come of confronting Roslyte and trying to get her to do anything, and came to a decision.

"Yes," I said earnestly. Waiting for the prompt.

"Ding!"

A god has heard your promise.

There it is.

I'd never done well with guilt there was one time in my youth I'd shoplifted a snickers bar from a store. Later, after vomiting from the stress, and disposing the evidence into a random trash can, without eating it, I left an anonymous five dollar bill onto the the grocery counter. The beginning and ending of my career as a master thief. I knew I would eventually cave and tell Gwen, especially now that I'd slept with her. Figuring it was better to at least attempt to approach Roslyte about it before I spilled the beans, I still held off on my confession.

Maybe she'll be merciful, I thought with a shudder, remembering the anger that lurked in her eyes. Gwen began dozing, post sex and emotional outpouring proving too much. I, on the other hand, couldn't relax and get comfortable, lying there staring into the distance, thoughts tumbling around the folds of my brain.

Something in the foreground caught my eye, a twinkle appearing near the base of a tree. The tree seemed innocuous enough upon closer inspection but lying on the ground in between the tree was a tarnished silver amulet the sat in a small ring of pitch black toadstools that were just shorter than the grass that surrounded them.

Nothing bad has ever happened to anyone who picked up mysterious necklaces that lay in a spooky fairy ring.

"Famous last words."

I don't play the game just to not into jump into potentially dangerous situations, I shot back while I bent over and picked up the necklace, surprisingly cool for laying in the sun.

Moxy's requesting an Engagement

Accept or Decline

Why the hell not?

Upon clicking the accept button, the amulet jumped out of my hand. Hovering shimmering black portal half the size of a dinner plate swirled into a existence consuming the jewelry, wobbling for a moment before stabilizing around the height of my navel. Beyond the uncertain edges of the looking glass were pale purple legs, lithe with deceptive muscles. Unnaturally thin fingers with teal nails poked through rift of reality, curling around the edge and gradually pulling it upward. Moxy's body was slowly revealed as the portal moved. First, her bared belly button nestled amidst a well defined six pack. Then her breasts, modest with small cream colored nipples. An abnormally long thin neck led to a sharp chin and eggplant colored lips that stretched into a smile. The portal bobbed, showing off eyes of complete darkness and wispy, snarled white tresses floated into the air behind her head, flecks of bioluminescent particles woven throughout, providing a broken halo backlight for her head. Returning to her lips, the portal allowed a single pointer finger to poke through, which then curled at me suggestively.

A matching smile pulled at my lips and I obliged her request, leaning forward for a kiss.

Her lips were unnaturally warm, as if filled with a sensual heat that she attempted to pour down my willing throat. It was an odd experience, my hands reaching up, instinctively grasping for the body of my partner but finding nothing but air. Moxy released a murmured a sigh of approval, nipping at my lips playfully. She withdrew and I was unable to chase after her, my lips falling onto an invisible plane across the portal that prevented my advance. A short frown graced her lips before she smirked.

"What do we do now?" I asked, perfectly fine with following her directions for this engagement.

I kinda have to let her be the boss, I seem to have no way of interacting beyond the portal.

With a sensual smile, she blew me a kiss while she began pulling the portal back down her body.

I wonder if she's mute?

"Look above the portal," Eve provided helpfully.

Fey Banshee: Moxy - Class: Unknown - Status: Aroused

Fey Banshee? What does that mean? Class unknown probably meant she was a fair amount above my weight class.

"Banshee as in the wailing creature from Irish folklore. It's probable that her voice might be some sort of weapon and thus not to be trifled with."

I guess that's plausible but there are a whole lot of assumptions being made there.

"Why don't you ask her and find out?"

A chill descended on me, making me shiver but I become petulant.

"Can you speak?" I asked tremulously. The hand retreated and was shortly replaced by an unamused eye as she knelt down to the rifts current position. She nodded, paused for a second and then shook her head. Then she showed her lips pursing them and holding her finger up, creating the shush hand gesture that kindergarten teachers are intimately familiar. Moxy stood up and the hand reappeared as the portal continued it's descent. It paused for a moment, showing off a breast that was being gently massaged by her free hand, before continuing onward down her body, revealing her plump pussy. Her labia were a pale cream the same shade as her nipples and were lubricated with her arousal, her folds lubricated. The savory scent of sweet cream had me licking my lips as it wafted from her nethers. Her finger crooked at me, beckoning me closer before withdrawing. Pressing her hips forward, her flesh breached the barrier of the portal, laying her delectable pussy on a vertical platter for me. Kneeling before her, I had no problems spreading labia wide, my fingers gently pulling on her light purple flesh. With a tentative first lick I tasted her juices while her legs quivered, almost unnoticeable under my touch. She inexplicably tasted of warm blueberry muffins, and I spread her wider my tongue sliding across her folds with long, shallow strokes, only dipping minisculely into her quivering vagina. Her hand snaked through a shallow opening at the top of the portal, winding gently through my hair and encouraging me to remain flush against her.

Not that I had any intention of retreating.

My licks grew deeper, bolder, forging further into her pussy as her trembles began to grow stronger. Switching gears, I firmed up my tongue and used it as a spear, punching through into her overheating depths. A full body shiver ran through her hand as she held me even closer, her pussy wobbling as a deluge of tasty lubrication poured from her body. A small fear of drowning ran through me, the liquid filled my nostrils and throat. Then a pulling sensation occured along my neck and sweet oxygen filled my bloodstream, my liquid breathing skill taking care of the problem; this allowed me continue eating Moxy out without interruption, nothing but a pure stream of nibbling tongue thrusts that had her breathing deeply, shakes becoming pronounced enough to nearly dislodge me. She stilled, hovering on the precipice of release while I continued to fuck her with all the oral skills I could bring to bear.

Her hand tightened on my hair, painfully tugging, my vision going black as she squished me against her fluttering cream covered pussy. Once her orgasmic contractions faded, she released me, patting my head and shooting me a thumbs up as the portal shrunk and winked from existence. The amulet fell to the ground from where the portal used to be, its tarnished silver glowing softly with a purple light the same shade as Moxy's skin. The amulet depicted a feminine elven face with long ears and violet gemstone eyes.

For your successful engagement with Moxy you've been awarded two corporeal seed and two ethereal seeds.

Congratulations, you've found your first rare encounter. You've been awarded the Sense Magic Ability.

Sense Magic

By closing your eyes and focusing you can detect potential rare encounters within a range of one hundred yards. Primary Stat: Willpower

Cooldown: Four Hours

By completing a fey portal encounter you've been awarded the artifact - Cloak of the Banshee. This artifact is part of a set of five given by a banshee artificer to her drow lover for protection.

Cloak of the Banshee

Passive: Provides the user increased stealth capabilities. This effect is doubled in moonlight and halved in direct sunlight.

Active: By touching the cloak's clasp and whispering the name of the maker, the cloak releases a deafening cone of sound thirty feet long and a thirty degree spray, stunning anyone caught in the effective range for one second.

Cooldown: Two Minutes

Why is labeled as a cloak when it's clearly a necklace?

Donning the jewelry made the linked chain shrink until it was tight against my neck like a choker, the silver dangling at the hollow of my throat. It was uncomfortable for a second before it loosened, thick charcoal fabric unfurling into a cloak that wafted in an invisible breeze behind me, ethereal and ghost-like. The violet eyes on the clasp pulsed and whatever force that'd been animating the fabric vanished, letting the soft material fall lifelessly down to my ankles.

"Congrats on the first magical item."

Thanks, although now I kind of want to find someone and blast them with the stun just to see how it looks and sounds.

"That would be an act of a chaotic evil player and we both know you tend to shy away from those type of characters."

They just feel dirty. Like there's something wrong with me for acting like that. Even if the game is designed that way.

"Everyone needs to blow off some steam from time to time. And you should probably save your manticore from the machinations of a playful demigoddess."

What?

I turned back to the campsite where Roslyte was kneeling over the sleeping Gwenylin. Hustling, I ran over to protect the sleeping woman. When I got closer I saw that she was delicately peeling back the hair and examining her head. She sighed and hoisted herself to her feet, pulling the shoulder straps from her dress down and exposing a breast.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers