Monstrous Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The combination of panic and blood loss was nearly debilitating, I couldn't think of anything else I could do to stop her from getting back to full strength and subsequently kicking my ass.

Fortunately, the gods had other things in store for me. After I'd broken my nose, my hand had fallen on the hilt of the crimson ritualistic dagger that she'd dropped after stage one.

One last gambit. I rose, dagger clutched in one hand, chunk of rock engraved with the name Belmont in my other, and strode towards the baykok. The repair had nearly reached her shoulder at this point, the place where I'd landed the most damage. My foot hit the invisible barrier and stopped cold. Whipping the dagger around in an overhead strike shattered the barrier like an eggshell, shards of crimson whipping around in the pull of the vortex as the magic rapidly disintegrated into motes of dust. I appreciated the moment of panic in her eyes but didn't hesitate to step forward toward the suddenly defenseless creature and slammed the gravestone chunk in my other hand into her shoulder. The air of her vortex cut off, the few droplets of blood remaining splattering once more to the ground. Her conjured flesh shattered like she was an extra in spaghetti western getting peppered with bullets, arms flyinging wildly about as the fractures propagated across all pieces of magically created flesh. Once her convulsions stopped she hung their for a moment, her black hair draped over, concealing her face. Her head rose, revealing a half skeletal face and an eye that was absent of the previous insanity.

Her jaw moved and she mouthed, "Thank you," her face full of joy and acceptance.

A black portal formed behind her, a pale white hand landing on her shoulder and I got a glimpse of the gleaming half skull mask I'd seen when the plant woman strangled me. Then the baykok was gone, yanked backwards through the portal by whatever avatar of death was there. Four orbs fell to the ground where the portal used to be, tinkling with crystalline chimes.

I took a deep breath, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Nothing happened.

My nose ached but the bleeding stopped.

It was over.

I flopped backward onto my back, too tired to exult in my victory, uncaring of the uncomfortableness of the jagged stone under me. The fog faded under a light breeze, revealing a tapestry of a starry sky above me.

This is why I love video games Eve.

"To get your butt kicked?"

I snorted. No. It's because while we're playing a game I can live totally in the moment. Existing in the present without any bills or worries intruding. It's very freeing.

"That's unusually zen of you Chance. I can't say I disapprove."

I lied there for a moment, appreciating the view with Eve.

Curiosity at my rewards began to crowd my quiet thoughts and I hoisted myself to my feet, shambling over to my spoils.

It appeared to be two ethereal seed as well as two orbs of unknown capacities. One of the orbs was a deep crimson the same shade as the baykoks magic, while the other was a faceted gem of a brackish grey. A prompt shed some light onto them a moment later.

Ability Stone - Blood Mage Claws: Grants user the ability to conjure claw like weapons around your hands. Weapons last until dismissed.

Active Ability: Once per day can absorb victims blood to heal injuries. Resets upon moonrise.

Primary Stats: Dexterity, Willpower

Soul Stone - Terrible magic used to imprison a soul.

Caution: This is a banned item in most states and will negatively affect the owners reputation with those who observe it.

I cracked the ability stone and felt a rush of warmth envelope my hands like a pair of fluffy mittens. Flexing my hands to spread my fingers sheathed and unsheathed the claws. I did this a couple of times, like a kitten testing out it's needle-thin implements of death.

Finally I have an ability I can use to not get my shit kicked in by catgirls or plant monsters. Now I won't have to go cro magnon with debris I find lying around.

Examining my new weapons against the light of the stars showed a strange patch of darkness that was somehow blacker than the night around it. A hole in the quilt that grew larger the more I watched.

Nightfury? Was the thought that ran through my mind as a diving creature ran through my sternum, shattering bones as it took me to the ground.

"Where is she? Where is that traitorous turncoat?" The woman crouched above me, her raptor-esque talons of her feet pincering my wrists on either side of my waist. Her hair was composed of delicate white and brown feathers that looked like a headdress but less stiff. She had sharp features with a nose that reminded me of the beak of a bird. Her wings, giant brown affairs were spread out threateningly behind her.

I gasped for breath, my chest aching with shattered ribs

Who the fuck have I managed to piss off now?

"Where is that whore? I can smell her all over you." She picked me up and slammed me into the ground, stunning me before I had a chance to answer.

I tried surrendering but she didn't stop her posturing.

Harpy Envoy Debbie - Class: Lesser Celestial - Status: Desperate and Hostile

"No matter. I can leave her a message in your flesh, you degenerate." Her eyes screamed of fanaticism and I was beginning to get an inkling of an idea about where she was from.

Roslyte, I found your stalker. Your ex sure can pick em.

I felt a presence looming over Debbie's shoulders and her eyes bore down on me. A sense of peace washed over me as a feeling similar to that of anesthetization stole over me and everything went black.

When I woke, Roslyte was lying next to me, looking up at the stars the harpy nowhere in sight. She discarded a bottle and my mind churned back into action. My chest and nose still hurt like a bitch though, not including the various small pains coming from the claw marks.

She began to speak before I could thank her. "Nasty business baykoks. The Tula-Cul cultists bind their victims to their bodies with their corrupted talents using these soul stones. The process generally causes insanity and a good deal of chaos until someone releases the unfortunates from their fleshy prison. The cultists follow the teaches of something they call the Endless Roil, presumably some great one from the void. They believe that sufficient chaos in the world will open a portal that will allow him to step through. This baycock appeared to have been fashioned out of a blood mage, the poor girl."

"How can you tell?" I asked, the baykok's body having been taken by the bone masked girl.

"Smell. I have a highly customized sniffer that provides me a wealth of information on all sorts of situations."

"Will she be okay?"

"The blood mage?"

I nodded.

"Yeah. She should be fine. She'll spend some extended time in the care of one of the avatars of death. It's actually sort of like a day spa. Once she's got her head on right, the avatar will let her choose whether she wants to come back, or to move on."

"Move on... What does that mean?" I asked.

"That's the question isn't it? What comes next? The eternal debate of the afterlife," she said, her voice full of mystery.

"Why are you out here? I thought you were gonna hide in your tent."

"I was, but after an hour of nothing I decided it was time to see what happened. I came out and found you lying on the ground, unconscious."

"Right. About that. I had a little visit from your harpy friend, Debbie. She was very vocal about locating you, before putting me under with a strange voodoo gaze."

"Debbie was here?" She sounded nervous but also excited and a potion bottle popped into her hand. She scanned the horizon and the sky.

"Yep. White robes with feathers for hair Debbie."

"And you're fine?" she asked suspiciously.

"I mean... I think so," I gave myself a once over noticing my mincemeat like state. "The cuts were already there when she arrived."

Roslyte snorted and handed me a potion that I promptly chugged, my cuts pulling themselves clothes as vitality surged through my body. My sinuses cleared and I blew out a bloody snot wad and breathed a little easier.

"Thanks."

"No problem." She cocked her head at me. "Are you sure she didn't do anything to you?" she said, looking skeptical.

"I mean-"

"Your pants," Eve prompted.

My pants...? I gave them a once over and saw nothing wrong. What about my pants? They seem fine.

"Inside your pants, Boss," Eve sounded almost mournful.

With a growing sense of panic I patted around my crotch.

I wasn't usually one for fishing metaphors but...

"My rod and tackle box... It's gone. She stole my penis!"

"Sounds about right," Roslyte said. "She does worship the God of Modesty after all."

"Wha-... H-... There's nothing about this that's right. How is she able to do this?" I asked incredulous by the string of events. Pulling my pants open and staring at a heartbreakingly featureless flat expanse of skin. And a prompt.

Curse of Modesty -

The bearer is blessed,

Freed from the stress,

Of desire unclean,

Their sex to be unseen,

Until such a time,

That pleasure bells chime,

Lacking of breath,

The smallest of deaths

"I've been cursed," I said blankly, astonished by what I was seeing. "I have to die... happy?" I said, trying to interpret the verse.

"What is the exact wording?" Roslyte asked.

I read it aloud to her. "Debbie said it was a message for you. What does it mean?"

"It means she's getting desperate. I think I know what you need to do."

"Well, what is it?"

"You need to orgasm."

"But I-... I mean... I don't have... How the hell am I supposed to do that?" I asked, exasperated.

"I don't know. But you'll probably figure something out. Come on, does us no good to hang around here any longer. Debbie probably had to return to Rinlith's territories to recharge her energy, so we shouldn't be in danger for the immediate future."

"Can't you help me? You're also a demigoddess. Is there anyway for you to reverse this?" I wanted to blame Roslyte for this but she wasn't the one that stuck me with this curse. That solely rested on the douchebag god from her past and his over-zealous minion.

"Sorry. Against the rules, Ilum and Elum would have some major issues if I were to interfere with another god's curse."

Well fuck. How am I supposed to cum without a dick?

Authors Note: As always thanks taking the time to read my story and - *Cough *Cough - Rating and Commenting. I appreciate all the feedback you give me. I'm still looking for a regular editor so if you're interested shoot me a comment through the feedback and leave your email so I can respond. Thanks again and I hope you're having a nice day.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers