Monstrous Ranch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found himself chewing. Miss Scarlet smiled at him, and his spirits lifted slightly. "That's better," she whispered, almost to herself. She scooped up another forkfull, and he opened his mouth obediently for her to pop the curried eggs inside. "Good! Now, where were we?..."

"Mm..." Senya bit his lip as he realized he'd almost spoken with his mouth full. He quickly swallowed, but no sooner had he done so than Miss Scarlet was offering him another bite of the delicious dish. His mouth was on fire, but how could he object? It would be rude. He opened his mouth and reluctantly accepted, smiling his thanks.

"Ah, yes," Miss Scarlet said. "We were talking about my purpose on this Ranch! You must forgive my, ah, silliness." She winked. "As I said, my place here is as brewer and grape keeper, although..." Senya noticed more green tendrils covering his thigh where his hand touched him. "... I am cursed away from most of my plants, tragically."

Senya couldn't speak—she was still feeding him—but he managed a sympathetic frown and nod.

"You see, Senya," Miss Scarlet said, leaning in, "the Ambrosia Ranch is a prison for the very worst of people." She took his chin and gently turned him away from her, gesturing to his drink. "All sorts of... salacious characters. Won't you take another drink, darling? You're so flushed. It doesn't feel hot in here..."

Senya reached forward. The whole world was a haze, but he could just about see the colorful glass, and he fumbled for it—only to have Kitten pluck it up. She giggled at him, gorgeous face swimming before him. "He'd only drop it," she said. "Silly Master."

"Excellent point, Kitten." Miss Scarlet chuckled. "Darling, do you think that a fair assumption?"

"Uh..." Senya stroked up and down his shaft. Every edging stroke seemed to make it harder and harder to worry about anything. Kitten smiled brightly at him, licking her lips, and this scattered most thoughts from his mind. He realized his mouth wasn't full right now, giving him a rare opportunity to speak, but he could only gape.

Miss Scarlet stroked his cheek. "It seems we are in agreement. kitten? Be a good maid, now."

"Yes, Miss Scarlet."

"Senya?" Senya looked back at Miss Scarlet, who smiled at him. "I think it would be better if Kitten helped you from now on. Take my hand."

He numbly obeyed, and she wrapped her arms around him and helped him to his feet. He swayed, supported by her small strength for a moment. For a moment, he was pressed against her body, could feel her warmth, her rapid heartbeat. He could barely breathe. It felt so much better to feel her breathe, to feel her chest heave against him.

Then she set him back down. Only now... something was different. Senya, totally drunk, took a moment to register.

He wasn't sitting on the chair.

He was sitting in Kitten's lap.

"Good," Kitten whispered in his er. "Keep stroking. Such a nice guest! Stroke those cares away..."

"Kitten," Miss Scarlet said, an edge of reprimand to her voice. "Be civil to our guest. We must not give him commands."

"Yes, Miss Scarlet," Kitten said immediately. But Senya felt her nuzzle and kiss his neck in a sneaky way that did not exactly speak of contrition. He could feel her juices soaking her skirt beneath his ass.

"Now, Senya," Miss Scarlet said, and once again he was lost in her violet eyes, "I'm going to help you eat, and Kitten is going to help you drink. Does that sound suitable?"

"Um..." Senya frowned. He wanted to be polite, but... "drink's... strong..." He cringed reflexively. "Sorry."

To his relief, she didn't seem angry. She just smiled "Very well, then. I am an accommodating host, aren't I? You don't have to drink if you don't want to! Open..." She popped some spicy eggs into his mouth.

"Mm." Senya felt relieved as he rubbed his member delicately and stared into those deep, wondrous purple eyes. He'd been worried she would pressure him on this.

"Not to worry," she cooed, offering him another bite of the spicy curry dish. He took it in, ignoring how his tongue burned. "You don't need to try any more of the cool, soothing wine." She popped another bite of eggs into his mouth. He was starting to pant. "Just enjoy the dish, darling. Enjoy the lovely, savory, salty eggs. The tingle of spices as they run down your throat. Your mouth is so dry, but you don't need to drink." Her eyes twinkled with amusement. "Do whatever you should like, my darling."

"Ah!" Senya opened his mouth to ask her to slow down, to ask if she had any water, but she just popped more food inside. Now he was crunching down on peppers. And it was so spicy, so savory, so dry and delicious but spicy

Senya knew he was sweating like a pig by the way Kitten ran her hands over his body. "Master is so hot," she murmured. "Master needs a drink?"

"Mm-hm," he whimpered.

Kitten beamed and brought the glass up to his lips, and he drank. Obediently. His cock was starting to tingle. It was getting harder and harder to hold off. But he knew what Miss Scarlet wanted.

"Good boy," Miss Scarlet whispered. "Good boy!"

He shivered at the praise, and strange alarm bells went off in his head, but he only continued to drink. Kitten kissed his neck softly as she poured more sweet wine down his throat, filling him with a new, nicer heat. Senya felt himself sinking into his drunken stupor, but he didn't care. He was just getting really desperate to cum.

The glass emptied, and he moaned, feeling his throat drying again. Kitten giggled and started refilling the glass. "Master is certainly thirsty," she sang. He dimly saw her bat her eyelashes at Miss Scarlet.

"Indeed he is," Miss Scarlet said, chuckling. "Darling, don't you feel thirsty?"

"Uh-huh," he moaned.

"Isn't Kitten being sweet, refilling for you?"

"Uh-huh." His hips bucked slightly as he felt Kitten's hand caress his testicles from beneath. "Huh! S-sweet..."

"She is," Miss Scarlet breathed. "Well, then, don't you think you should thank her?"

"Mm..." He turned and smiled vacantly at Kitten, his head swimming in nonsense and lust. the stared at her cute face, feeling the lust building with every slow stroke. "Thanks," he slurred. "G-good kitten."

Kitten giggled. But he felt Miss Scarlet delicately petting his thigh. "Oh, don't you think she deserves better than that, darling? She's been such a dear thing, leading you here, helping you eat and drink, cleaning you off." For emphasis, Kitten laid several little licks on his neck, followed by an affectionate nibble.

Senya was shaking. His edging was getting more and more torturous—he desperately needed to cum, but he knew that would be rude. He stroked himself very slowly, drawing out each rub for a full second. Edging himself. Had to edge himself so Miss Scarlet would be sure he trusted her not to mind control him. Back and forth. Back and forth.

Still, overcome with need, he deliberately ate messily. It was humiliating, but a part of him desperately hoped Kitten would decide to lick him again. And she was quite happy to oblige! "I love cleaning you," she cooed, lapping at his lips. "Master tastes so nice!"

"Isn't she a good girl!" Miss Scarlet smirked, reaching over behind Senya. Senya was too lost in pleasure, need and Miss Scarlet's wonderful eyes to see what she was doing with her hand, but he felt Kitten trembling beneath him. Kitten started to purr, her whole body vibrating gently beneath him, lulling him into a state of placidity. "She deserves a proper expression of gratitude, I should think."

"Aren't I a good girl?" Kitten mewled, and she twisted around, lowered down, and started—oh, gods, she was licking his hand. The hand that was stroking his cock. Her flexibility was incredible, but so was how artfully she avoided licking his cock. "A good—mmm—maid?"

"Y-yes!" Senya cried, squirming beneath her touches, beneath Miss Scarlet's relentless stare. He'd almost forgotten what she was telling him, but he knew he needed to do what she said to stay polite, and he was too horny with lust to think for himself, so she knew best. Miss Scarlet always knew best. "Yes, Miss Scarlet! Wh-whatever you say!"

Miss Scarlet's smile widened for a moment before she quickly regained her composure. "You are thirsty," she murmured, popping one last bite of curry into his mouth and setting the dish aside.

Senya chewed mindlessly, but his eyes widened as the spiciness did its work once more. "Mm!"

"Keep stroking," Miss Scarlet said firmly, "but get out of the chair. I believe it is time for a, ah, after-dinner custom. Dessert."

It was the first blatant command she had given. Senya did as instructed, following Kitten's guiding hands until he was kneeling right in front of the chair and facing it.

Facing Kitten.

Facing Kitten's pussy.

It was beautiful, he realized. Slick and pink, shiny, ready. His head was between her knees, now, and it was hot down here. Like she was radiating warmth and love.

"It is time to show your gratitude for Kitten," Miss Scarlet said, her voice dripping with suggestion, "for how good she has been. Don't you agree that she deserves it?"

"Y-yes," Senya whimpered, barely aware of what he was agreeing to. He was too drunk, too horny, too rapt in the catgirl's perfect pussy to think straight., and he heard Kitten give a little happy gasp at this single word. He breathed in deep. Kitten smelled musky, almost minty. The spiciness in his mouth was distracting, though. If only he had more wine...

"Thank her," Miss Scarlet whispered. "Lean in. Taste her." Senya found himself drifting closer to the object of his desire. "If you are so thirsty, drink her. Sate your thirst." He extended his tongue, mind spinning, confused and drunk and horny as he continued to edge himself with long, gentle strokes. "Sate her, darling. Do be polite, though, and ask permission."

Senya was almost crazed with lust, and it was all he could do to avoid cumming all over the basement floor. "M-may I lick you?" he whimpered.

"Yes," he heard Kitten husk, and her thighs locked around his head and pulled him closer. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Licky! Licky now!" Her voice was hoarse and almost squeaky with sheer need.

"Ask her if she's looking forward to this," Miss Scarlet asked.

"O-oh, you... you b-bitch... oh! Mm..." Senya could tell something was happening up above, but his eyes were lost in that slit.

"Are you looking forward to this?" he whispered.

"Mm! Yes! Yes! Get on with it!"

"Ask her if she's sorry she called me a bitch," Miss Scarlet said, with a slight giggle. "That was quite rude of our maid, I think."

The catgirl gave an almost pained whine. "Vinifera—"

"Are y-you sorry?" Senya rasped, barely able to even manage those simple words. He longed to lean in, to lick, but he sensed it would be impolite to start without Miss Scarlet's permission. And it was so, so important to do what she told him. Keep her happy.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Ask her if she loves being my—mm!" Senya felt Kitten suddenly shift, and he heard the sounds of smacking lips up above. Kitten's hands were moving, too, and he heard Miss Scarlet moaning and panting. After about half a minute, he heard Miss Scarlet pant out, "Lick! Lick, my dear!"

Senya leaned forward, extended his tongue, and started to lick.

Instantly, he was rewarded with a burst of semi-bitter, semi-sweet mint flavor on his tongue. He heard Kitten squealing up above and licked carefully, listening for when he'd hit a sensitive area so he could concentrate all his attentions on that spot. Soon, he found the clit.

He started to lick it intently—rapid little kittenish licks, attacking her at her single most weak point.

Kitten's juices trickled into his mouth, and he drank. It felt so, so good. So good to give in, to thank her, to please her. So good on his tongue, sating his spicy thirst. Almost as good as the wine. And he was stroking himself all the while, mind tingling all over with arousal.

Kitten was starting to scream as she came, and he heard Miss Scarlet speaking to her, but none of it fully registered. His mind was getting so hazy, so heady, so... blank.

He lapped at Kitten's clit just as she'd lapped at his skin, and every squeak, every squeal, every shudder and gasp and moan and squeeze from her thighs around his head made his cock pulsate, desperate with sympathetic pleasure and need.

She came again, and again, screaming and squealing with every climax. But he didn't stop. Miss Scarlet had not told him to stop. He just kept licking, kept piling on the pleasure, overwhelming her with his hungry licks. Soon, she was pleading with him to stop, but Miss Scarlet only sounded amused as she told him to keep licking, and then she was talking to Kitten, and he paid it all no heed.

He felt Kitten come to another shuddering orgasm against him, his face slick with her lubricant juices, and he knew only bliss in his mind. Kitten was gasping and whining, but she was still feeling pleasure, and in his blank, empty mind, that was all that mattered.

He longed to be in her place, a slave to her tongue. He brought his tongue up in several long laps over the outer lips, bathing her in the sensuous touch, then returned to her clit. She just kept squealing.

At long last, he felt a hand touch his head. It was Miss Scarlet, petting his hair like he was a favored pet. He smiled happy, leaning into her caress.

"That's enough for her, now, Senya," Miss Scarlet whispered, sounding very pleased indeed. And he pulled back and looked up at her, smiling proudly. Proud that he had been so obedient. He had almost forgotten why his world had become one of pure lust and desire until he stared at her, and remembered he had been edging all along. Like a good, polite guest.

Her eyes held him in a vice-like grip. He stared deep into her, feeling himself drowning in seas of her violet wine, his mind almost totally empty.

"I think we're done with supper," she said, smirking. "Don't you?"

~~~~

"He's totally ours. The spices did the trick."

"No sense in taking chances. I would prefer to deepen the conditioning before we proceed. Make him totally ours. Wouldn't you like to see him totally mindless?"

"I want this thing off, Vin."

Senya lay back against a soft mattress, smiling, his eyes tightly closed. He was still stroking, slow and easy, and precum now covered his fingers. Every now and then, Kitten would come up to lick the precum off, but she always left his cock alone.

He hoped he wasn't being a rude dinner guest. He just couldn't help but... nod off a little. The arousal and need seemed to be frying any energy he had left, rendering him a horny, sleepy mess.

Their voices were filtering through to him like words through a sponge. Or something. Vaguely, they registered, and that rude, incredibly small part of his brain told him that they were important, that Miss Scarlet didn't mean for him to be overhearing this, that he'd awoken early. The rest of his mind, recognizing the truth in all of this, tried hard to lull him back to sleep.

The trouble was, quite simply, his stomach wasn't handling the exotic food too well. The dull ache was what had awoken him. And it wasn't too easy to get back to sleep on this flimsy, broken-spring mattress. So in spite of his best efforts, the rude voice had a few potent advantages here that kept prickling him out of total trance.

"And you'll get off soon, Kitten."

"It's Val—can't we just get it over with? Master is so horny, he can't even think right now. Believe Kitten, he is very weak-willed. We should have done it right after he finished eating."

"I want to make certain," Miss Scarlet said—oh, it was Miss Scarlet's voice! How wonderful!— "that we've fucked his brains out completely. I would quite like to see Bobbi deal with a Master with conscious mind the size of a thimble and libido the size of a dire panda. Besides, I don't fancy risking those triggers."

Dimly, the rude voice in his head got a little louder, and Senya's smile dropped slightly. Fuck his brains out. It sounded so nice, but... but...

... hadn't someone else threatened to do that to him recently? Someone... bad? Did he really want his brains? He didn't, surely. Right?

"Yes, well..." Oh, it was Kitten's voice! Senya loved Kitten. She tasted so good, and she'd helped him meet Miss Scarlet. She sounded uneasy now, though, which worried him. "Sure, lobotomize him, fine, but can't K-Kitten get my freedom first? Kitten has so many triggers, Miss Scar—Vin—she feels like she will burst!"

"I know. I quite enjoy watching you burst." Mss Scarlet just giggled. "This is my basement, my darling little pussy, and that means my rules. Look at the lamp for a moment."

"No, don't you try that aga—"

"Moths should fear he light."

There was a short silence.

"...aaah... pretty..."

"Yes, watch her a moment, Kitten, and enjoy that trigger, while I enjoy our dear 'Master'."

"... n-no... don't... wanna... he's..."

"Be a good Kitten, and do as she tells you."

Another moment passed. Senya's stomachache began to subside, and sleep slowly trickled back towards him.

Then he felt a long nail gently tap his forehead. "Senya, darling?" crooned the tingle-inducing voice of Miss Scarlet. "Do awaken. You nodded off, you silly thing!"

Senya's eyes fluttered open. He stared up at Miss Scarlet—gorgeous, violet-eyed, crimson-lipped Miss Scarlet. She was now wearing a delicate lacy white nightgown that revealed far more than it concealed. She stroked his cheek. "And you've been sleep-edging for me. Good boy!"

"M-Miss Sc... Scarl..." Senya was shivering all over from her touch. It felt so good to let her touch him. So good to be her good boy.

"Oh, silly thing." She giggled, putting a finger over his lips. "We should shorten that. I fear you're a little bit, well, inebriated."

He giggled, too. "Inbe... inbearinated..."

"Why not..." She smiled down at him. "Mistress?"

Instantly, it clicked in his mind, and he obeyed. "Mistress," he moaned, bucking his hips slightly, "please!"

"Please?" She pouted slightly, eyebrows raising. Her hand crawled down his chest, fingernails skittering like spiders, and she started lightly rubbing the head of his cock, even as he slowly edged himself. "Please what?"

"Please," he cried, "l-let me cum, Mistress!"

She paused a moment, looking at him in surprise. "Why, darling, I didn't think you wanted to cum!" Her finger rubbed a bit faster against his slick glans, causing him to pant.

"Wh..." He could barely breathe.

"Cumming," Mistress said, smirking, "is a very special privilege, reserved only for very good boys and girls. I would love-love-love to make you cum, but... I'm afraid it is not my gift to give."

Senya stared at her, stunned. How could Mistress be denied anything? She was so... so powerful, so perfect!

He felt ticklish tendrils start to wrap around his cock from her finger, slowly but steadily overtaking his hand. "You see," she chirped, "cumming is very special. Your cock is where your mind is, after all." She held up a finger, scolding him as he (rudely) tried to object. "For most people, it's in the head, but your brain is in your big. Needy. Cock." As she emphasized each word, her finger performed tiny little spirals, making him moan.

"That's why you can't say no." The tendrils started to wrap around his hand, pulling it away from his cock, stopping him from edging.

"Why you're so needy, so obedient." Her finger sped up a little as he tried to put his hand back, and he went totally limp on the bed amid thunderbolts of pleasure.