Monstrous Ranch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just rest a while," Angora cooed, kissing him on the lips and wrapping her furry arms around his head. As he went limp in her grasp, she pressed his head gently against her pillowy breasts, forcing him to feel their sleep-inducing power directly. "So sleepy..."

"N-no..." Senya's eyes fluttered.

But he didn't stand a chance. They were nuzzling all over him now, wrapping him in a cuddly, plush embrace, effortlessly reducing him to a sleepy, horny mess. He heard them giggling as one of them started stroking his cock with that soft, luxuriant wool, and he knew they were very happy to see him again.

Wasn't that all that mattered?

No! He tried to fight the waves of drowsiness that were addling his mind. There was a fight! A... there was a, um...

He couldn't hear it anymore. All he could hear was the fleece sprites' heavy breathing now as they embraced him. Their silky wool now covered him, sending his mind spiraling into a dreamy bliss.

"Babtle..." he mumbled against Angora's chest.

Angora giggled. He felt her petting his hair, rocking him gently against her body. They weren't going for his cock. Not yet. They seemed so happy to just... hold him. To wear him down. "You had a nightmare, Master" she whispered in his ear. "Cuddle with us. We'll make those bad dreams go away.

"B-buh..." He was having trouble remembering what he was trying to say. He was so tired. He yawned.

He was sandwiched in completely. Fleece sprites were in all directions, and his mind was drifting off into happy static.

"We can have fun here, see?" Angora cooed, planting sweet kisses on his neck, atop his head (pressing his face into her cleavage as she did so), and on his cheek. "Don't you like cuddling?"

"Mm..."

"See?" Her laughter was soft and sweet, just like her. It stroked at his brain, soothing him into slumber. "And I bet we could think of even more fun things to do, Master, once you're... settled in." She hugged him to her chest. His brain was going so lovely and quiet. "Once you're nice and sleepy, we can haveso much fun together. No more bad dreams."

"Nn..."

"Shh. Shh." She stroked his hair lovingly. Behind him, he felt another fleece sprite rubbing her soft, silky body against him. His mind was drifting away from him. "Just relax. Enjoy. Enjoy us."

And he wanted to. He truly, truly wanted to. It felt so good to relax in her arms, to let them love him. But... hadn't there been something important going on?

He heard Angora yawn, and he felt her yawn, too. His eyelids were drifting closed. "Nice, sleepy Master. So nice. So good. Just drifting deep, deep down into pleasure..."

"Mm..."

He felt kisses and nuzzles between his shoulderblades. "So sleepy..." cooed a fleece sprite.

"Can't stay awake..."

"Poor, sleepy, sleepy Master..."

"Just let us take care of you," whispered the fleece sprite between his legs. He felt her breath warm and tingly on his cock. "We'll take you to dreamland. You can feel so nice there. So many nice dreams to have there."

"Can't you feel your mind sinking?" Angora cooed, petting his head over and over as he lay on her breasts, lulling him away with her long, loving strokes through his hair. "So sleeeeepy!" She giggled. They all giggled. They all knew just how sleepy he was.

His vision swam of gorgeous pale green eyes, soft white fleece. His mind was sinking deeper and deeper with every shuddering breath he took in. His eyelids grew heavier and heavier with every stroke Angora bestowed upon his hair. He just wanted to sleep. He'd woken up early for some reason that no longer seemed important, and now it was bedtime. He knew it was bedtime because the fleece sprites said so. Because they always knew when it was time to sleep.

It was time to sleep.

Senya's eyelids fluttered once more, with one final effort, and then at last settled shut. He was asleep before they'd finished closing.

And not long after, he felt a warm, wet tightness descend around his cock, and he entered a wet dream like no other.

~~~~

"Good boy," Bobbin cooed, as he mindlessly lapped at her pussy. "My good, forgetful boy!"

"Mm!" he moaned, clutched in the soft grasp of of the incredibly soft, silky blankets. His puppy girls surrounded him, keeping him from moving, entangling him in the blankets so all he could do was lick. They weren't licking him—they were licking Bobbin, and she was moaning and cooing with every sensuous touch.

The puppy girls paused and looked at him, heavy eyelids fluttering curiously.

"Master wants his puppies?" asked one of them, tilting her head adorably.

"Master is a good puppy," said another, giggling.

"Mm!" Senya cried, twitching helplessly in their grasp. And Bobbin laughed.

"You love it, don't you?" she hissed. "Love what you're doing to yourself. I do."

She reached down and ran one finger over his throbbing manhood. And he came.

~~~~

"Am I a good kitty?" Kitten burbled, watching him as he lay in the fleece sprites' arms. She was perched on the fence, giggling as one fleece sprite bounced up and down in his lap. Every bounce seemed to make him sleepier and sleepier. The sprite beamed down at him.

"Good kitty!" he cried, as he came into the sheep girl's loving embrace. The sheep girl moaned and batted her eyelashes at him, and he felt the orgasm stretching out, longer and longer until he felt like he would never stop. From the fence, he heard the telltale squishy sounds of Kitten's masturbation.

"Can I cuuuum?" she sang.

"Ah—" Senya was panting. Was he awake? Was this a dream? Already, he felt the pleasurable slumber seeping back into his mind as more fleece sprites joined them.

"Can I, Master?" Kitten asked. She was grinning, clearly being playful, but there was a tone of urgency to it. "Can I? Can I, Master?"

"Mm..." His eyes fluttered closed.

"Master?" Kitten's voice turned frantic, husky with need. Her squishy sounds were coming faster now. "Can I? Can—m-mew? Mew? Mew?"

"Mm..."

"MEWWW!"

~~~~

He was in Miss Scarlet's bed, now laden with silky furs. Miss Scarlet smiled down at him. "Who's my good pet?" she purred, offering him a forkful of spicy curried eggs.

"I am!" he moaned, opening his mouth wide. And then her lips were on his cock, and the furs were moving, stroking his whole body. He started to pant, then moan, but he couldn't move. He couldn't even wake up.

~~~~

He was watching four gorgeous blonde-haired women with plump red lips and the posteriors of enormous honeybees. Pretty enough on their own, they were locked in passionate embrace around a fifth woman, who had platinum-blonde hair and particularly plush red lips. They kissed all over her body, and she cried out, panting, whining.

Senya stared in wonder.

And then she was on top of him, wiggling her large, stingered ass in the air as she pinned him against the soft, fuzzy bodies of several of her kin. Her breasts pressed against his face, smothering him. "You want me!" she squealed, and the words seemed to echo, filling his mind with a singular fact, a singular desire. "Need me!"

"Mm!" He couldn't even breathe. But this only made the beembo laugh.

"Wanna feel me?" she purred, rising up and descending down. There was no delay, no teasing. She just impaled herself on him, and within seconds he was cumming. "Miss me? Need me?"

"Mm-hm!" He felt like he was drowning in her tits. She was so soft, so smooth. She seemed to be vibrating against his whole body in a way that was... exquisite. He already needed her.

"So desperate!" she squeaked, rocking back and forth atop him. "So obedient!"

"Mm-hm!" His mind was drowning in stickiness. Her honey was gushing out, covering his crotch in tingly juices.

She lifted his chin up so he could stare into her eyes, and she beamed at him. Her pussy started to contract around his cock, milking a slow orgasm from him. "Every time you cum, I want you to think of my lips!" she cooed.

And she took him in a kiss sweeter than any other.

"Mm-hm!"

~~~~

Senya was immersed in the softness of the slime girl once more, her pink mass totally enveloping his lower half. His cock was trapped within her, the hapless subject of a slow, delicious suction. She stuck out her lower lip in a cartoonish pout. "You didn't wanna let me be Master before."

"Ah... ah..." He bucked helplessly into her as she built him towards a fast-approaching orgasm.

Her smile was radiant. "But I bet you want it now, right?" Her voice was treacherously sweet, like flypaper.

"Ah..."

"Uh-huuuh!" She bounced her breasts together, giggling like mad. "Well, I can still make it happen! You should come back and, um, cum your brains out!" She fluttered her eyelashes. "Doesn't that sound nice and yummy?"

He panted.

"Can I cum, Master?"

He blinked at her. Her eyes were wide as her slimy body rolled around his cock. "Mew! Mew!"

She leaned in close and started licking his face. "Mewww!"

And then she was Kitten, licking his face clean of messes, and he heard himself whimper, "Cum. Cumcumcumcumcumcum—"

The slime girl screamed, and kept screaming. And then he came, and he was screaming, too, but soon this all gave way to easy exhaustion. And his dreams continued to drift.

~~~~

He was tied to silken ropes in a strange, dark room. His lower half was immersed in a strange pool of glowing viscous fluid. It sloshed and sucked at his cock like the tightest pussy, like the softest pair of lips.

And he could not stop cumming.

As he screamed and begged—begged for more, begged for it to stop, for the nonstop barrage of sensation to slow—he heard a soft giggle.

"Aw. He's been so much fun."

~~~~

"Maybe," Bobbin said, sounding more tired than truly annoyed, "but the night's over, and we need him back. You can play with him more later."

Angora yawned. Senya felt her lungs reverberate, his face still crammed into her fluffy breasts. "He's such a fun Master," she breathed, petting Senya's head. "Like a little doll! Heehee!"

The fleece sprites all giggled at this as they petted and licked and rubbed Senya's whole body. Bobbin seemed to smile a little.

Senya slowly became aware that his cock was inside one of the fleece sprite's pussies, and he was being very gradually milked. The fleece sprites were not fast lovers. They were content, it seemed, to only bounce once every few seconds, slowly, luxuriantly pouring pleasure into his limp body. But somehow his cock was going wild.

He closed his eyes, yawning. Back to his sweet dreams. That last one had been a bit disturbing, but...

But now the fleece sprites were releasing him, and he found himself hoisted up into the air. He let out an indignant whine as he realized he was being cradled like a baby. Bobbin shot him a little smirk. "Enjoy your little nap, Master?"

~~~~

It was difficult to pinpoint the precise source of his confusion. Senya had a lot of confusion coming from a lot of different directions. One question, however, managed to break through the rest of the herd and sprint to the front of his mind.

"Who were those people?"

Bobbin grimaced. She was still carrying Senya, to his profound discomfort—being cradled like this was distinctly infantilizing, and he wasn't sure he wanted Bobbin doing it to him right now, in his state. "Crows. I'd have thought that would be obvious, Master."

"They..." Senya rubbed his eyes. "They nearly beat us!"

"No, they didn't."

"But they—"

"Everything was under control, Master." Bobbin rolled her eyes. "With... certain uncontrolled variables." She looked back down at him pointedly.

Senya felt naked under that stare. "I... but... Seven was in trouble! They made it all the way to the farmhouse! They've never come that close before, have they?"

"Oh, they have." Bobbin shrugged. "Quite often, in fact."

"What?"

"Master, think clearly." Bobbin stopped walking and set Senya down on a large tree stump. They were out in the middle of nowhere in the Ranch, bamboo stalks rising high around them. She crossed her arms. "The fence weakens them. Letting them enter isn't a loss, it's a tactical necessity. You think we could take on thirty humans and a dozen fey with our numbers without taking losses? It's smart to let them in."

Senya snorted. "Yeah, until they set fire to the farmhouse."

"They wouldn't do that."

"How do you know?"

Bobbin's tongue went into her cheek. She tapped her foot for a moment. "I just do," she said. "They don't want to burn down the farmhouse. They want to kill its keepers."

Senya stared up into her eyes. He tried to gauge if she was telling the truth, but in all honesty, he just wasn't a very good judge of character. Bobbin looked uneasy, and he didn't exactly think her answer meant much. But he didn't know for sure.

Bobbin reached forward and lightly touched his cheek with the backs of her knuckles. Senya blinked. "Come, now, Master," she said, smiling fondly. "You have become altogether too breakable of late. Can you walk?"

Senya sucked in a deep breath. "I... I think I—hey!" Without waiting for his attempt, Bobbin had reached down and scooped him back up in her arms. He struggled pettily, but her grip was like gentle iron. "Where are we going?"

"To... visit some livestock." Bobbin had a knowing smile that Senya wasn't sure he liked. No, he was sure he didn't like it. "You, um, haven't met them yet."

Senya groaned. "There are still livestock that haven't tried to fuck my brains out yet?"

"Oh, yes, Master." Bobbin giggled musically, flashing him a coy smile. "In fact, I'd say that very few have merely tried."

~~~~

Jerrod was waiting at the base of the hill. The stockman was fully dressed, as usual, in worker's overalls and a bulky jacket. The brawny blond man gave a little salute as Bobbin approached, Senya in tow. "Bobbin! Master." He was clearly suppressing a grin. "Hope the walk was refreshin'."

"Can it, Jerrod," Senya muttered. "Where is this? Where are we going?" He tried to look around, but it was hard to make out more than the base of the hill from the way Bobbin cradled him. He could just make out what looked like a cottage atop the hill.

Jerrod raised an eyebrow, glancing at Bobbin. "You sure about this?"

Bobbin smirked. "Are you?"

"It's gonna be a pain, is all. Especially if he can't, uh..." Jerrod's lip quirked.

Senya looked between the straw boss and the hob, eyes narrowed. "What are you two talking about?"

Bobbin looked down at him, stroking his cheek in a way that made him feel... uncomfortably at-ease. "We're getting you your amulet, Master!" she said. "Atop this hill are alchemists who can craft it for us. I'd hope to get this started earlier, but... well, better late than never!"

"Alchemists? You said they were livestock."

"Come along, Master," Bobbin said happily, taking the first step of the trek up the hill. "No time for dilly-dallying."

"You're the one carrying me!"

~~~~

Bobbin and Jerrod seemed curiously hurried as they passed beneath the strange clover trees. Senya shivered, staring up into the purple blaze of color. What was it about this strange tree that so... captivated him? Was it the color? The buzzing?

The moaning and wet sounds coming from up above the tree?

He licked his lips. A strange memory drifted into his head, a memory from a dream: A platinum blonde with a bee-like posterior taking him into her arms. His cock twitched at the memory, though he wasn't sure why it surfaced now.

He was so captivated by the moans from above, he didn't even notice that they'd come to the door until Bobbin landed three heavy knocks. He started from the sudden sharp noise, and she gave him a little comforting pat on the head.

The door opened mere seconds later. Senya swallowed as he saw who had opened it.

She was a gorgeous, petite blonde, with wide hips, a massive bust, and an impossibly narrow waist. She was dressed in a very short skirt and tight t-shirt that vaguely reminded him of the uniforms of the oft-fetishized academy pep bards back home. Her hair was a brilliant gold and her eyes gleamed the color of flowing honey. Her lips, a similar shade, curved upward in a delighted smile. "Ooh! Bobbi! Didn't you already come by this morning?"

Bobbin smirked. "Would you be complaining if I came a second time, Sylvia?" She leaned in, bringing Senya's head right beneath 'Sylvia's' jiggling breasts. He stared up at them helplessly, noting how the t-shirt seemed barely capable of containing them. Senya's vision of Bobbin was obscured by the breasts, but he heard sloppy wet kissing sounds.

Sylvia's voice came out wispy. "Mm... never, never, never."

"Remember what we discussed earlier, Sylvia." Bobbin pulled back, and Senya saw that Sylvia was getting very red-faced. "After. And no discussing... previous dalliances."

"Got it, honey!" Sylvia giggled. "Like, fine by me. Not like he'd mind, though." She winked at Senya, still held in Bobbin's arms. "Hey, babe, you wouldn't mind hearing about me getting licked out by a cute catgirl, wouldja?"

Senya swallowed. He suddenly had a strange sweet taste in his mouth, like a distant aftertaste, as he gazed into Sylvia's bright amber eyes. "Nn..."

"Sylvia," Bobbin said sternly, though she seemed slightly amused—and not insignificantly turned-on, Senya noticed from her flushed breasts. Wait, did Sylvia say Bobbin already visited them this morning? How did she even find time?

"Teehee! Sorry, Bobbi." Sylvia bounced back slightly, causing other parts of her to bounce, too. Senya's eyes instinctively followed her breasts. "Habit! I'll go get Culata and Vespula!"

She pranced off, skirt flying up slightly as she went. Senya couldn't believe it was accident, entirely, even as short as it was—again, he thought of the pep bards, and their reputation for borderline burlesque performances at the games. Sylvia wanted them to see this. After a pause, Jerrod and Bobbin (and Senya) followed after.

"Uh, Bobbin?" Senya squirmed slightly, and he felt Bobbin's grip tighten slightly. "Could you please put me down?" The thought of being seen by these gorgeous alchemists in his current position was uniquely humiliating.

"Nope," Bobbin said. She grinned down at him, batting her eyelashes in a way that made his head spin. "I think you like it there, don't you? Isn't it nice to be nice and safe with me?"

"Uh—" Senya swallowed. Her words were triggering a special kind of submissiveness in him right now, and he wasn't sure he liked her exploiting it. Again.

"It's your choice, Master, as always." Bobbin looked away, chuckling. "If you really want to be put down, you need only order it! Your most trivial wish is my command. I just think you're passing on some nice experiences."

Senya swallowed. He hesitated, then opened his mouth to issue a command—

And then they entered a dining room area, and his mouth stayed open. He blinked, staring in wonder at his new surroundings. In the dining room area there stood a coffee table flanked by two couches and a massive soft armchair. Nearby was a bar blocking off a small kitchen area.

The whole room smelled sweet, and was quite heady and warm. But it wasn't the smell or heat that made him trail off. It was...

... it was that it all looked so familiar.

"Bobbi!" squealed two high-pitched voices in unison. And two drop-dead gorgeous blondes, each nearly identical to Sylvia save in height and slight differences in hairstyle, came skipping into the room from another door. Senya stared at them, still lost in his reverie. They were quite beautiful, of course—all Thriae were—but... there was something more. Wasn't there? Those squeals of joy were sofamiliar.