Monstrous Ranch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Déjà vu.

He felt Bobbin's hand on his shoulder. "It's for the best," Bobbin said easily. "I'll be right here, as will the stockman.

"We won't let her try anything."

Senya rubbed his forehead. "I... didn't you promise..."

"Right." Jerrod chewed his upper lip as Sylvia leaned back and rose to her feet. She swayed her hips sensually as she sauntered over to the kitchen. Senya found his eyes trailing after her, admiring her toned legs and pert ass. "Well... she said she had one more thing she could try. She said she wanted to test you once more. We figured, hey, we came this far."

"Right, but..." Senya still felt dizzy and tired. It's the chair, he realized numbly. He tried to rise, but every time he rose, the softness and warmth he was immersed in seemed to heighten, baking his brain in comfort, and he went limp again. "... but I was unconscious," he finished weakly. "I... I didn't say it was okay for her to... do that."

"Well, are you complaining?" Jerrod laughed. "Sylvia gives fuckin' amazing head, Master."

Senya frowned, struggling through the murk of his mind. He sort of wanted to argue the point further, but he was cut off by the slightly high-pitched voice of Bobbin.

"S-Sylvia!" the hob cried, clutching each of her Thriae lovers' heads, fingers twining into their honey-blonde hair. "Y-you—mm, yes—find anythiIIING?" Her knees slowly buckled as she came, squeaking and whimpering, clearly struggling with all her might to retain some composure even as she collapsed into the Thriae's arms.

"Yes," Sylvia said, biting her lip as she watched Bobbin enjoy herself. The need and desire was clear on her face.It's like just being around Bobbin gets them turned on, Senya thought, and he was promptly uncertain just where this oddly specific notion had come from. "I found stuff, yeah!"

"Do share," Jerrod said, his voice terse. He seemed quite uncomfortable to be here, Senya realized. Wary.

"Well..." Sylvia giggled, coming back over—this time with a cup of steaming tea. Just the sight of it made Senya stiffen in more ways than one. "... he's a stud, Jerry."

"What?"

"A stud. A slut. A horny mess." Sylvia dropped down into the couch and slid the mug across the table to Senya. She rested her chin on her index finger and thumb and smiled wistfully at Senya. "If we, like, had just a good hour with you, honey... gosh, we could turn you into the best toy ever."

Senya reached weakly for the mug. "But... the amulet?"

Jerrod reached forward and took the mug, immediately pouring its contents out on the floor. Sylvia let out an indignant squeal. "You needed to channel your will to make the amulet. You, uh... you didn't quite manage that. We'll have to work out something else."

Senya shivered as Bobbin's moans took on an increasingly higher pitch. The three entwined fey had rolled right behind Sylvia's couch, and he could tell she was even more bothered than he by the proximity. She kept squirming and idly stroking at her breasts and pussy, half-glancing back over her shoulder.

"So I don't have an amulet," Senya said at last.

"Ooh, no." Sylvia beamed at him. "You broke yours, silly! You're too much of a stud to resist anything."

"W-what?"

"Wh—what!" Bobbin screamed from behind the couch. "Wh-wha're you sayin'? Ah! Oh, fuck! Yes! YES!"

"Master." Sylvia locked eyes with him. "When I sucked your big ol' dick, I was actually doin' some really really teensy alchemy on you. I was studying you!" She giggled. "You're really sexy and cute. I loved studying you. I loved studying you, Master."

"Um. Thank you." Senya's cheeks were burning. Her eyes poured into him, filling his mind in moments.

"You're welcome!" She winked, momentarily halving his world. "But I saw your little holdup. And I think you saw it, too. You're never gonna get an amulet if you can't get past that!"

Senya swallowed.

"What?" Jerrod asked. "What is it?"

Sylvia stuck her tongue out at him. "Like, he can tell you if he wants to, big guy. Some of us respect personal agency."

"Bullshit," the stockman said flatly.

"Yeah, bullshit." Sylvia tittered. "But I think it's more fun if he gets to work it out this way! Of course, if he really wants to humiliate himself..." And she turned and locked eyes with Senya again, making his cock throb needily. "...and tell everyone, well, he can feel free to see to his... needs."

Senya bit his lip so hard it bled a little. He winced.

"Sy-Sylvia!" cried Bobbin's voice from behind the couch. She was clearly barely restraining herself from outright screams at this point. "T-tell—tell me—tellmetelmteemeeee—"

"Nah." Sylvia got up and sauntered toward the bedroom, pouting. "You don't give orders, Bobbi, and if I don't get to fuck your brains out, well, oh well." She glanced back as she entered the bedroom, blowing Senya a kiss. "But if you wanna follow me in here, cutie..." She giggled and closed the door.

Halfway.

Senya's head was adrift in gold. He was halfway to his feet when Jerrod grabbed his shoulder. "Not a good idea," he said in a low tone of voice. "Unless you wanna get honeyed ag—unless you wanna get honeyed real bad."

Senya swayed for a moment, staring longingly at the door. "But..." With a pang, he realized he kind of did. Something about the honey sounded utterly intoxicating.

He found himself trying to move towards the door, but Jerrod squeezed his shoulder tight. "Nah."

And Jerrod bodily dragged Senya out of the cabin.

~~~~

The rest of the day passed by surprisingly uneventfully, though there was a slightly tense undertone to it all. Bobbin and Jerrod had not asked about Senya's reason for failing, and he had not told them. He half-suspected Bobbin knew, anyways.

They did the chores without too much trouble—the slime girls were eager for trouble, of course, but after a few fuckings, Senya managed to get Sluk in line. He took some comfort in that, though in truth, a part of him wished he could just give in. As eager as Sluk was to oblige him now—she seemed to have given up on enslaving him—part of him desperately wanted her to claim him, as she'd tried to do before.

That was the problem.

Sylvia had seen what he had suspected ever since the incident with Brigitte. Hewanted to lose. He hungered to be claimed, to be brainwashed, to be mind controlled. Nothing had ever felt so good, so pure, so... humiliating.

"Come back anytime," Sluk moaned, her form once again a rosy pink after being filled. He smiled dreamily back at her as Jerrod tugged him away.

That night, they took dinner as Kitten crawled around on the floor, licking up her cream from a bowl. Kitten was playful and submissive again, but Senya didn't give in to her charms.

Well, he let her suck his cock a few times. Twice. Whatever. She'd sort of insisted, and he never seemed to be able to say no to that kittenish voice.

Dinner was plain—fruit, cheese and some old venison preserves. Bobbin seemed elsewhere—her mind was straying distant, and Jerrod, though an endless supply of sexist jokes, was mostly interested in discussing the impending 'market day'. Apparently, they'd be shearing the fleece sprites soon.

As he was heading upstairs, Senya paused and glanced back at Bobbin. "Bobbin?"

"Mm?" Bobbin glanced over and smiled at him.

"I have a letter I forgot to give you this yesterday." Senya gestured. "On account of... well. It's been a hectic couple of days. It's up in the study."

"Oh!" Bobbin giggled. "Right. I'm surprised the puppies still let you write letters!"

"What do you mean?"

Bobbin waved a hand. "Oh, they can just be very... possessive. So you want me to send off the letter tomorrow?"

"Tonight would be good, actually." Senya glanced back up towards the study, biting his lip. "Y'know, I'm trying to send them every day. I know the birds don't fly too well during the night, but, well..."

Bobbin's eyes crinkled slightly as she laughed. "You're very attentive with these!"

"Well..." Senya bit his lip. "It's my sister, and she worries," and I'm starting to get scared that I'll never leave this place with my mind intact, and I haven't gotten any letters from her yet, and...

"Say no more." Bobbin got to her feet. "Want me to help you get the letter?"

"No need." Senya gave a weak smile. "I'll just pop in and grab it." He turned and started up the stairs.

"Okay." He heard Bobbin sit down again. "And otherwise, well, I'll just send it in the morning."

Senya frowned, unsure what she meant by that. He reached the top of the stairs and walked to his bedroom door, opening it wide.

A gorgeous redhead with perky puppydog ears, big puppydog eyes, and a wagging bushy tails looked up at him. She licked her lips with a long tongue. "Master's home!" she squealed, grabbing his hand and tugging him inside.

He felt the familiar lust waves settle over him, and he smiled. "Hello, girls," he slurred, as he fell onto the bed. Face-first.

He heard the puppy sprites giggling as they sprang onto the bed and rolled him onto his back. Two of them grabbed his arms and started kissing him, two of them grabbed his legs and started tickling his toes with their tongues, and the rest descended, almost drooling, onto his cock.

As their wet, lolling tongues went to work, his eyes rolled up into his skull, and he let out a long moan. He couldn't remember what he'd been planning to do just now. Surely this was it. And if not... who cared? "Good girls," he gasped. "Good puppies, good girls, good—goodgoodgood—" He was cut off by a long, wet kiss from the redhead that stole his mind away into pure pleasure once again.

It would be a very long night.

~~~~

Bobbin smiled as she watched through the keyhole. "Oh, Master. You do indulge."

She straightened and made her way back downstairs, where Jerrod was thrusting into a mewling Valina from behind in his favorite position—her on the floor, hands and knees, ass up to receive. "Kitten, cum," she chirped.

"Aaaah!" Valina squealed, bucking and writhing in Jerrod's grip. "AAAAAH!"

Jerrod let out one last groan as he came, bucking brutally into the catgirl and making her squeals all the more wild. Then he pulled out, cock dripping with her lubricant juices, and shot Bobbin a cross look. "I wasn't done yet," he groused, grabbing Valina by the head and moving her around so she could start licking his cock clean.

"You could keep fucking her, you know." Bobbin rolled her eyes. "Women can cum more than once, especially fey. Especially livestock. Especially that livestock."

"Eh." Jerrod shrugged, pulling Valina's head closer so she could start deepthroating him. "These last few weeks I been here, I—nn—found it's better to leave 'em wanting."

"She'll always be wanting." Bobbin smirked down at the catgirl, who could only see Bobbin out of the corner of her eyes. Kitten whined. "That's kinda the point, stockman. Anyways, I want to talk to you, so get your dick out of there and come over here."

Jerrod snorted. "Fat chance, bitch. I'll finish this, at least."

Oh. The stockman was getting feisty, was he? Bobbin's eyes narrowed. "We employ you to follow orders."

"Nah." Jerrod gestured upstairs. "Technically, he employs me."

Bobbin's eyebrows arched. She considered working some magic on Valina to punish Jerrod properly, but with Valina acting up of late, that seemed less than wise. Instead, she sauntered up to Jerrod and caressed his neck. "Why, yes, he does."

Jerrod suddenly looked a bit uneasy. But he was still thrusting, so Bobbin leaned in and kissed his neck softly. He moaned. "But do you really think he'll go against me, Jerrod? You know how he can be."

"Unh... I..." Jerrod was panting.

Bobbin wrapped her arms around him and nibbled his earlobe. "He looooves following orders," she cooed in Jerrod's ear. "If I really wanted to fire you, do you really think he could go against me?"

Jerrod bit his lip. "I... ah..."

With one swift motion, Bobbin's grip around Jerrod tightened, and she yanked him right out of Kitten's mouth. Kitten mewed and tried to follow, but Bobbin gently kicked her away. "Easy, Kitten," she chirped. "Jerrod and I just need to have a grownup talk. Go play with your toys."

As she led Jerrod to the table, she kicked over one of Kitten's favorite toys—a feather duster with bells on it. And by 'favorite', Bobbin meant her favorite. Bobbin watched with delight as Kitten's eyes locked on it. The catgirl slowly crawled up, barely resisting, and took it in her mouth. She started to swish it over her breasts, whimpering and giggling and squirming.

"Gods, Bobbi," Jerrod grumbled. "You can be a real cockblock, y'know that?"

"It's Bobbin" Bobbin squeezed him slightly, then set him down by a chair. She sprung nimbly over the table and took a seat. "And I have a job to do, Jerrod. Are you on my side or not?"

"Hey, easy." Jerrod held up his hands. "Fully on-board with the 'keep the fey from taking over the Ranch and brainfucking us all' team. Don't worry about me. I just screw around with you, boss."

"Good." Bobbin rolled her eyes. "It's getting worse, you know. We may have to adjust plans. Senya may never work as the dominant Master that the Ranch needs."

"Yeah, and I bet you fucking his brains out twice has nothing to do with that," Jerrod mumbled.

Bobbin grimaced. "Okay, so I indulge. Sue me. I doubt I'm exactly the straw boss that broke this hump-happy camel's back." She clasped her hands together. "Nobody's this weak-willed, Jerrod. He loses to slime girls. Fucking slime girls! There's gotta be some other influence here. I've been thinking about the enchantress."

"But we killed her," Jerrod protested.

Bobbin snorted. "That you think an arrow to the stomach was enough to kill a mage that versatile is a pretty good explanation for how your pirate ship got downed, stockman." She steepled her fingers. "I think she stuck Master with some... lingering disadvantages. On purpose. She was being way too tedious with that brainwashing."

"What do you mean? Like... she deliberately let us get him?"

"No, I think she definitely wanted to brainwash him properly." Bobbin winked. "But I bet she had a contingency plan for being interrupted. She must have... have put in triggers, have made him submissive. It's the only explanation."

"Huh." Jerrod stuck his tongue into his cheek. He glanced back, following Bobbin's gaze. Kitten had started tickling her pussy with the duster, showing rather remarkable flexibility. She was whimpering and giggling nonstop, helpless to the toy trigger.

"Why don't you turn up your sensitivity, Kitten?" Bobbin asked sweetly. "If you'd be so kind."

Kitten looked up at her with an expression of tearful joy mixed with horror, but she could only obey and work the magic.

The squeals and laughter grew louder and louder.

Bobbin smiled and got up, sauntering over to Jerrod. Jerrod let out a surprised "Oof!" as she suddenly sat down in his lap, still watching Kitten's plight. "Y-you sure we should—"

"Just fuck me," Bobbin moaned, sliding onto his shaft and starting to bounce. "Master won't hear."

"You sure?" But Jerrod's eyes were already glazing over with lust as he stared at Kitten. He grabbed Bobbin's tight ass and began to aid in her bounces, bucking up into her.

"Nn!" Bobbin squirmed around his cock, relishing his moans. "Y-yes! I'm sure!" She let out a hoarse, husky moan.

She watched as Kitten writhed helplessly on the ground, once again mewing like a lusty sex kitten. Which she was. The catgirl had gotten her pussy lips open and was now tickling her clit, which with the heightened sensitivity, had to be torture. Bobbin would be mewing, too, if she was in Kitten's position.

Which she wasn't. Bobbin got to watch, and that was how it should be. Bobbin grinned as Jerrod leaned in to kiss her.

"M-Master won't be hearing much of anything for a while," she purred.

12