Monstrous Ranch Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's already Stage One anyways," Lata said, smirking. Senya gasped as he felt her fingers stroking his dick, and realized they were already right in front of them. He had been lost in their gleaming golden eyes, and the swaying of their hourglass figures. "Eating is faster, but... well, there are other ways to get addicted." Her eyes glittered.

Senya's mouth was very, very dry. He bit his lip. "I..."

"But there's no orders now, are there?" Lata cooed sadly, reaching up and stroking Senya's cheek. Senya whimpered, finding himself leaning into her touch. "No... Masters." She pouted. "No resisting." Her eyes shone like twin suns.

"No resisting," Senya heard himself say. His voice was dreamlike. Small. Weak.

"Mm." Lala shook her head with a smile, reaching up to caress his other cheek. Senya's face was held captive between the two Thriae's slender fingers. "Only obedience."

"Obedience..." He heard Kitten echoing his words, and that only made him harder, only made the feeling of submission more... inevitable.

Oh, this was bad. He smiled vacantly as Lata slipped her finger into his mouth and let him suckle the honey from her fingers, one after the other.

They were gonna fuck him and Valina all night. He'd probably be even more addicted by morning. Oh, how embarrassing. He sighed happily as Lala's fingers slowly tickled along his erect cock.

And poor Valina, too. He giggled and leaned closer as Lata teased him, pulling her hand further and further towards her pursed lips, ready to seal his fate with his lips on hers.

But then he caught a glimpse of the chair.

The strange woman still lay there, panting, her tongue sticking out. She was whining softly, pleading wordlessly for more.

But Sylvia wasn't doing anything. The nubile blonde beauty sat there atop the chair, one leg on either side of the captive, gripping the pot, ready to fill her plaything with mead until she burst.

But she wasn't... doing anything. Just frowning. She looked slightly puzzled, actually.

And then Senya realized.

She was following his order. He still had some control!

His eyes widened. Lata's lips were inches away from his own as he sucked her last sticky finger clean.

Somehow, he pulled back. He was gasping as his lips slid off the Thriae's finger, and Lata blinked, eyebrows arching.

"N-no," he gasped, trying once again to step back. Kitten, again, blocked his path. The catgirl was halfway to kneeling on the ground, stroking herself with increasing desperation. "Stop!"

Lata flinched. She seemed momentarily put out, and he felt a surge of hope.

But the surprise soon faded, replaced with an easy, oozing smile. "Aw! Our little boytoy Master thinks he can still resist us!" She giggled.

"Ooooh!" Lala giggled, too. Senya's eyes fluttered at the dominant cadences of their bubbly laughter. "I love this part."

"That's right," Lata purred. She leaned in after Senya, who realized he was backed up against a fast-collapsing catgirl, unable to lean away. But she didn't force the kiss. Either she wasn't able to, or she wanted to force him to give in first. "We, like, love the part where they get the second wind."

"That's right!" Senya moaned as he felt Lala's index finger gently rubbing along his tip of his cock. "Like, first they fight, and we break them. And then they try to fight again! And then..." She giggled, stroking again. "We break them again!"

"There's always one last struggle," Lata cooed, lowering her head slightly to smile coyly up at him, eyelashes fluttering. "One last push for the surface."

"Before you sink," Lala moaned, and she was on her knees, stroking his cock with two fingers. "Sink sink sink, and it feels so good."

Senya was trembling. Lata's lips were inches from his, and he knew all he had to do was lean in, or worse still—oh, so much better still—beg for her to kiss him, and honey would flood him, and he could give in. Completely. Submit.

But... if he did that, what would happen to the woman in the armchair?

Could he do it? Surely he... surely he at least ought to put up a fight, he reasoned limply to himself.

Lala kept stroking him, not so much building him as teasing him, promising him the sorts of pleasures he knew they would gleefully grant him. "Sink down, sweetie," she sang, her head leaning in, and he felt her hot breath on the tip of his cock. "Oh my gosh, you're already leaking!"

Senya's heart sank, recognizing that particular note of dulcet delight in her voice. He was starting to leak precum, and now Lala would lick him, just to tease him, and just the slightest touch of her honeyed tongue on his cock would break him like...

"Stop," he whispered, shuddering with the effort it expended. It was like pushing a boulder up a hill with just his chest. "D-don't lick it."

Lata pouted. Her eyes batted, inches from his own, filling his whole world with gold. He still felt Lala's breath, but she did not lick. "We'd never do anything, like, you didn't want, stud," Lata said slyly, licking her lips. The word made Senya's heart throb. He heard Kitten whimpering behind him, and knew she had collapsed to the ground. She was lying in the fetal position, stroking like mad. Soon, she would be mewing. An irresistible target for the Thriae.

He could run. She wasn't blocking him anymore—hell, she would probably delay them!

Lata cocked her head slightly, arching her eyebrows. It was as though she read his mind. Down below, he head Lala sighing softly, longingly.

He couldn't run. He... he had to save the woman. Save Kitten.

That was why.

Right?

Hesitantly, he opened his mouth to speak, but Lata cut him off with a loud titter as she appeared to recognize what choice he'd made. "But I think," she said, reaching up and tweaking his nipple gently, causing him to gasp, "you want us to fuck your tiny little brains out, huh?"

"Unh." Senya choked back an agreement. All they needed was his permission. All they needed was his submission. And he wanted to give it so badly. He knew what they would do to him if he gave it. His cock twitched at the thought.

And it bumped Lala's lips.

A hoarse whine escaped him, just as a squeak of surprise escaped Lala. And then the Thriae were giggling like mad.

"Looks like I was right!" Lata said happily, batting her eyelashes. Senya's world was swimming. The air here smelled so strongly of honey, and this close to Lata... gods, these two smelled amazing.

"He's gonna break," Lala cooed, audibly licking her lips, "and we're gonna make him cum, and cum, and cum..."

"Cum," Lata whispered, her eyes glimmering with arousal that made Senya's knees rock together. "Can you say that, sweetie? You wanna cum, don't you?" Her eyes were heavy-lidded as she gazed into him. He felt her will, her power, her raw sexuality pressing in on him, filling him... "You, like, wanna cum for me, honey?"

Have to fight. Have to resist. Have to save her. Have to resist!

But... oh, I just want to...

"Stop," Senya croaked. "Stop it!"

There was a pause.

Lata pouted, and took a step back. "Mm."

"Does our little honeyslut want a suckle?" Lala purred from down below, heedless of Lata's hesitance. She reached forward and continued to gently stroke Senya along. Senya felt himself sinking, deeper and deeper. He was so tired from the 'second wind', and now he just wanted to... sink... "Or maybe, gosh, a li'l tickle?" Her fingers grazed over his cock head. Senya let out a giggly whimper. "Ooh, he does!"

"Does he, now?" Lata asked, eyebrow arching.

Senya struggled in vain to contain his little moans. He was still so sensitive from the beembos!

"Yes, he does!" Lala exclaimed, stroking him faster between those two honey-slick fingers. "And all he has to do—as he's sinking, sinking, down, down, down..."

"N-no..."

"Is... oh, he just has to..."

"Stop! N-no more! No more! No more! L-leave me and that woman alone!"

Lala paused.

Her hand lifted from his cock.

He looked down at her. She looked up at him sulkily, her lower lip stuck out in a tremendous pout. "Our little honey slave slut-Master isn't in the mood tonight, huh?"

Senya almost collapsed at her husky tone. He let out a strangled whimper, stumbling backwards—and nearly tripping over Valina. He looked down at the catgirl, who was still moaning and stroking herself, mewing helplessly, and grabbed her by one of the arms she was using to stroke herself. "Kitten, co—" He stopped himself just in time, realizing just what that would do. "Follow me!"

Kitten looked up at him, her eyes glazed, and meekly took his hand and crawled after him. He led her as fast as the two of them could go.

"Oh, Maaaster," he heard Lata sigh, and he heard wet sounds. He started ahead at the door, panting. He could smell the honey.

"Be a good boy," Lala moaned, and he heard her stroking herself as well.

Senya stared ahead at the door, tugging Kitten desperately along. She was going so slowly, whimpering every time her thighs rubbed against one another. Her tail was between her legs. She was in her pure submissive state right now, and she would do whatever he wanted, but Senya knew what he wanted right now, and he couldn't let himself even think about it.

He breathed in deeply, inhaling the sweet scent, and felt his mind sinking deeper and deeper into the fog...

"Doesn't our stud want his yummy honey?" they called together, giggling.

Senya's mind was settling into the golden haze as he grasped the doorknob. He was going to make it. He was... he was...

He was stroking himself...

"Just give us the order!"

"Be a good stud!"

His mind was crumbling. Melting. Dissolving into goo,.

"Like, we'll fuck your silly little brains out, sweetie!"

His mouth was watering. His brain was practically pulsating with the insistent desire to turn around. Just look. Just look at them. They'll be so sexy... so sweet... just turn around, and nobody can blame you for what comes after...

Comes...

"Heehee!"

"Heeheehee!"

Senya slammed the door shut behind him.

He immediately collapsed in the grass, eyes wide, whimpering and moaning as he madly pumped himself. Everything felt so fuzzy and sweet. His brain was mush. Needed pleasure. Needed to cum. Needed... needed.

It was in that state that he saw Kitten appear above him, still stroking her clit with one hand as she crawled over his body. In the moonlight, her green eyes glinted with a neediness to match his own.

"Master needs me?" she whispered, voice trembling.

He stared into the catgirl's eyes, and knew they were both as good as lost right now.

Might as well get lost in each other.

"M-Master needs you!" he moaned.

The catgirl's ears perked up. Audibly purring, Kitten slowly descended onto his cock. She started to lick it. Then she started gently kissing it, making it throb and twitch like mad.

Then she took it into her warm, wet mouth.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Cum. Cum! Cum!

And they both happily obeyed.

Many times over.