Monstrous Ranch Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The catgirl giggled and hopped to her feet, tugging Senya up as well. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Senya tasted himself, and his knees went weak.

But she squeezed his hand. "Now, now," Valina whispered. "Time for play later, Senya! If we start now, we'll both be on the floor for..." Her cheeks colored slightly, and her eyes went misty a moment, before returning to focus. "I am barely up," she said, her tone a bit more urgent. "And you are not quite even that, right?"

"R-right." Senya had to resist the urge to automatically say, "Yes, Mistress." But he did resist. He blinked at Valina, still a bit confused.

"Then I hope you have a plan." The catgirl licked her lips. "Because Kitten is only barely satisfied. I can still feel her crawling around and making trouble." Her eyes darted toward the door. "Mommy and Bobbi are out there. And Kitten really, really loved Mommy and Bobbi."

Senya swallowed and nodded.

~~~~

It all happened very fast.

Mier broke the silence first, firing her arrow off before anyone else had time to blink. She grinned with satisfaction as the arrow whizzed through the air and pierced into the shorter one's—Sylvia's—ankle. Sylvia shrieked.

Barely a second later, Swish leaped past her, screaming a fox's warcry and swinging her sword in a wide arc. Lala barely had time to duck as the sword slashed right through where her neck had been.

Lata spun around Swish in an elaborate path to flank with Lala, evading a slash, and made to leap onto Swish's back—

There was a crackle in the air. The Thriae fell flat on her face.

Her feet were glued to the ground by some sort of purplish webbing, like from a spider who had only eaten blueberries. She rubbed her head, stunned.

Mier gave Anya an approving nod. She nocked another arrow and let it fly, noticing that Sylvia had fallen back to the cottage door, cradling her wound. Lightweight, she thought.

Lala cut the arrow out of the air with her index finger, which blazed with golden magic. "Like, fuck off, sweetie!" she sang, and pointed at Mier with the glowing finger.

"Bluff!" Mier barked, but too late—Swish lunged to intercept with her sword. Lala dropped the pointing hand as her other hand lunged for Suisshu's belly, and Swish's eyes widened as golden wires burst out and wrapped around her midriff. The wires yanked her back towards a nearby shrub and rapidly bound her into it, heedless of her shrieks.

Glaring, Mier loosed two more arrows at Lala—only to see them cut out of the air by Lata, up on her hands and knees, still stuck to the ground.

"Hey, fox!" Anya ran towards the kitsune, her hands spinning, gathering magical energy for a spell. "We're cool, right?"

She didn't wait for an answer before loosing her spell. The bush trembled, shook, and... turned into a small newt.

The newt landed on the ground with a squeak, looked around with alarm, and quickly scurried away under a nearby stone.

The Thriae, Anya, Mier and Swish stared after it.

"That was supposed to turn it into reeds," Anya said, looking perplexed.

"Oh, yeah," Sylvia grunted, still on the ground and struggling with her minor injury, "this place's got a really strong newt energy. They're my number-one byproduct."

"Huh. Neat."

"Yeah, I have a whole pond of them out back. They're cute. Super-duper poisonous, though."

"Oh, yeah, they would be." Without looking, Anya raised her arm toward Sylvia and fired off another mass of violet webbing. It smacked Sylvia's head against the wall and instantly glued her to it. Sylvia shrieked in indignation.

Lata struggled to her feet, but Mier advanced, training two arrows on the entangled Thriae. "Don't even," she said warningly. "You are not fast enough."

Her every instinct told her to shoot. Shoot now. But she hesitated.

Meanwhile, Lala took a step back, eying Swish's blade warily. The Thriae gave a little shrug, her breasts bouncing in her tank top as she did so, and set her hips cockily to one side. "Well, gosh," she said, pouting, "This, like, sucks."

Anya was chanting softly, weaving another spell. She seemed slightly puzzled about something, though.

Mier drew nearer, her arrows trained to Lata's head. Shoot. her mind said urgently. SHOOT! Before she...

Mier stared confusedly at the Thriae, whose diaphanous wings were beating rapidly as she sat up.

Swish glanced at Mier, blinking. "Swish," she said, her voice raising, "why aren't you—"

Mier stared at Lata, blinking slowly. There was a strange buzz in the back of her head. Her head felt... buzzy. Fuzzy. She blinked again.

"Mier!"

"Awww." Lala's voice had taken on a babying tone. "Is our cute little shapeshifter having probbums? Maybe she needs Mommy Lala to kiss those probbums better?"

"Um." Mier shook herself, noticing Swish's panicked expression. The kitsune was noticing the hum, too, now, and her hands had flown to her ears.

Mier tried to remember what she had to do as her arms dropped to her sides. She knew what to do here. The buzzing was... was doing something. Something bad.

She had to shapeshift. Had to... had to make it so she couldn't...

"Poor shifter," Lala cooed, her wings vibrating with increasing speed as the hum filled Mier's head like crackly cotton candy. "She feels so confused, doesn't she?"

Mier had to shift. Had to shift. She shook herself, head ringing. "I... I'm..." Even her own voice sounded distant beneath the loud buzzing all around her. Unimportant.

Mier swayed a little. Had to shift forms. Had to do it now. But what to? What... what was she...

"So fuzzy, Lala sang, giggling.

Mier blinked.

Working purely off instinct, she shifted her shape to match the image that had just entered her head.

Instantly, the buzzing grew ten times louder, and Mier fell to her knees with a moan. It droned in her head like a flood of roaring static. She wrapped her fuzzy claws around herself and whimpered, overwhelmed, almost drooling.

Had to serve. Had to obey. Had to be a good slut. Good slut. Good slut.

Lala sounded shocked, but her tone quickly turned to delight. "Well!" she exclaimed. "What a sweet, silly little batgirl we've caught! Ooh, we haven't played with a batgirl in centuries. This is gonna be fun."

In defiant response, Mier fell over into the fetal position and whimpered as her pussy started to flow.

~~~~

Swish clutched her hands to her ears, groaning as she watched her lover fall to the ground—now in the very same bat form they had had some fun with together just two nights ago. She bit her lip, unable to suppress a bit of guilt for putting that image into Mier's head.

But no matter. She... she could fight this. Mier couldn't. The fox staggered upright, her own fey resistance struggling desperately against the pounding fey enchantments, and turned in time to see Lala crawling over towards a swiftly crumpling Anya. She had somehow procured a little bowl, and was actively pinching her nipples to squirt mead into as she crept up on the mage.

Oh, poor Anya. Despite their adversity, Swish felt an outpouring of sympathy for the poor girl, who was biting her lip so hard it was bleeding to keep from begging as the buzzing filled her mind. Her eyes were screwed shut, and as her knees slowly buckled, Swish could tell she was totally, blissfully unaware of the encroaching danger behind her.

Swish hurried over and grabbed Anya's hand. Confused, Anya struggled, but weakly, as Swish pulled her out of the trapped Thriae's reach. "Anya," she managed, "w-we have to..."

"Oh, foxy!" cooed a honeyed voice. Swish's stomach lurched as she felt soft, smooth hands wrapping around her from behind, pushing up her shirt and caressing her belly. "Forgetting someone, are we?" Lala whispered in Swish's ear.

Swish's lips quivered as she felt the buzzing intensify, and realized it was being focused on her now. She was the last. Anya's hand slipped from Suisshu's as she fell to the ground, and Swish heard the mage pulling her robes up and frantically toying with herself. BatMier was mewling and squealing as only a bat fey could, too incapacitated even to masturbate or beg.

She smelled sweetness, and heard wet sounds, and knew that Lala was no doubt stroking herself, getting her fingers nice and wet for Swish to lick off.

Oh, that sounded so nice. Swish let out an involuntary whine. She remembered well the last time she'd been like this—staring at a gorgeous mind controlled woman as her tormentor stood behind her and teased Suisshu into submitting as well. Only this was no reckless, thoughtless Balabar, easily undone by arrogance. And there was no Larya or Alrek to save her.

Her head felt so full. So full of nonsense. Wonderful, fuzzy nonsense.

She smelled the honey, and knew it was being presented to her. She licked her lips, and her lips slowly parted against her will, permitting the fingers to slip inside...

But they didn't.

For a long moment, as Swish submitted to the incessant buzzing, nothing at all happened. She felt Lala clutching her, heard the steep breaths...

With a start that snapped her from the haze, Swish realized that Lala was being fucked. Slowly. Methodically.

And for some reason, the Thriae wasn't doing a thing about it.

Lata didn't seem to notice. She was facing away, watching Mier and giggling, clearly confident that Swish was lost for good.

Lala's gasps started to get louder. And then she was moaning.

And then she released Swish, and Swish tumbled to the ground with a muffled cry.

The kitsune staggered onto her hands and knees, blinking rapidly, trying to clear the remaining cobwebs. Why wasn't Sylvia saying anything? Why had Lala...

Swish looked up.

She swallowed. Her three fluffy tails flicked behind her with excitement.

Lala was clutched by a nubile young woman wearing a peasant's garb. The young lady had two fingers inserted into Lala's cunt, while two rested upon her forehead.

Over the tall Thriae's shoulder, Nun beamed at Swish. "You are needing help," the enchantress whispered, and winked.

Slowly, Swish nodded, grinned, and walked over to where Mier and Lata lay..

Trying not to relish the violence too much—she was, after all, past those days now—she drew back and kicked the earthbound Lata in the head.

Hard.

~~~~

Back at the farmhouse, a strange and horrid battle blazed through hearts and minds like kindling.

The scarecrows were quick, inhumanly strong, and canny, and they dodged and wove easily around the Crows in spite of their small numbers. One would feint around a target while another would spring into view, grab the target, and plant a kiss on their lips before they knew what hit them. If the target was human, they would generally drop right there, and be spared further attentions—they would be claimed more fully later, of course.

If they were fey, on the other hand, it sometimes took more than one kiss. Sometimes, the scarecrows would resort to tickling, and this worked quite well on those fey who unwisely went half-naked. A dryad collapsed in a giggling fit as her scarecrow foe ran spidery fingers beneath her arms and covered her face in kisses. A jami faced off warily against another scarecrow, who was plainly trying to get at the jami's large, sensitive feet.

Meanwhile, the Crows fought viciously. A sazae-oni girl had leaped atop Jerrod, and the stockman was struggling, moaning, as the snail girl smothered him in wet, sticky licks and kisses that popped lewdly and made him cry out. The bakeneko was dueling a pair of scarecrows in frantic combat, swinging her blades in wide arcs as she tried to get her very long tail between a scarecrow's legs to work mischief.

The gancanagh leaped and tumbled, blowing out great gusts of smoke like a dragon as the fairies not occupied with Scarlet flew after him. A few dropped from the air, but there were so, so many fairies, and he only had so much breath. Each time he stopped to take another puff of his hookah, they got a bit closer.

But Bobbin wasn't worrying about any of that. She couldn't. She had to save all of her thought for one very precise concern.

"There's a good cow," Bobbi cooed, weaving her fingers about in lewd patterns. "Good, good cow, nice and empty, so horny, so nice..."

Mommy trembled, biting her lip—likely struggling to ignore the phantom touches Bobbi was creating along her breasts. She manged a smile as the gem sparkled in her grip. "Silly little one," she cooed back. "So nice and needy for Mommy! Do you remember crawling across the floor, begging for the privilege of suckling like a good girl?"

Bobbin swallowed, her breath choked and heavy as the images flashed through her. She struggled to maintain her spell. "Hucow feels her slut udders being squeezed and played with, doesn't she?" she said, giggling. "Poor thing. She just needs someone to play with her, doesn't she?"

"Sweet, silly Bobbi is so thirsty..."

"Hucow needs to be milked," Bobbi purred, licking her lips, "and she knows how to get that, doesn't she? The little slut."

"Bobbi wants her Mommy," Mommy whispered, swaying back and forth as her breasts jiggled. Bobbin watched them, watched Mommy playing with herself. "Come into my arms, baby girl. Let Mommy take care of you."

"Hucows love being on their knees," Bobbi sang, twirling her fingers in the air and grinning as Mommy's eye followed them, "love being obedient, love having their slut udders pulled and played with."

"Bobbi's such a nice little slut for Mommy." The holstaur pinched her pinches, gasping. "Loves to be a nice slut for my tits. Mommy's needy titslave."

"Mo—Hucow's tits are smarter than Mommy is, aren't they?" Bobbi said cheerfully, running her phantom touches along Mommy's nipples, guiding Mommy's hands to be more aggressive, more directly pleasuring. "Your tits are telling you to be a good girl. Isn't that a good idea?"

"Good idea to obey my tits," Mommy said, her finger twirling in spirals around her nipple, drawing Bobbi's gaze inward. "Good idea to be a good girl for Mommy."

Bobbi's head was starting to sink. She could barely hear the battle around her, could barely even think about it. Right now, the only things that mattered in her world were her, Mommy, and Mommy's beautiful breasts. Had to fight. Had to win. "Is Mommy a good girl for her tits?" Bobbin cooed, giving Mommy's nipples a tweak. She giggled as the holstaur gasped. "Aw, she is! Her tits want her to moan."

She stuck her tongue out and licked the air, and barely contained her laughter as the holstaur trembled and shook, her face as red as the sunset. She knew the holstaur wouldn't be able to fully lactate—not until someone else licked her or kissed her or suckled her in reality. A phantom tongue wouldn't cut it.

Oh, gods, Bobbi wanted to suckle and be a good girl. She took in a deep breath, struggling to press her advantage. "Moan, Mommy," she cooed. "Your breasts are so, so smart and sexy, and they want you to be a good girl so they can be milked!"

"Milked..." The holstaur gave a slow, lazy smile, and for a moment, Bobbin thought she'd won.

Then, Mommy sank to a sitting position and held up one breast. "Dribblecow needs to be milked," she said sweetly, eyelashes fluttering. "Slutty Dribblecow needs her Master to milk her!"

Bobbi's eyes widened. Her legs quaked, her lip quivered, and for a moment, reason and control escaped her. "Oh... oh..."

She hadn't been allowed to use that pet name in years. Oh, years ago, when they had been more equal, when Bobbin had been able to domme Mommy now and again... but then Bobbi had been fixed, and she couldn't call Mommy Dribblecow anymore, but now... oh, fuck...

"Dribblecow," she whimpered, trying with all her might not to fall to her knees and crawl to the holstaur's lap, barely maintaining the spell to weakly stroke the holstaur's beautiful, milky breasts, "be a good slut..."

"Good slut for Master," Mommy whined. "Please suckle your obedient Dribblecow, Master!"

"Nnnn..." Bobbin's pussy clenched. She rubbed her arm, desperately trying to keep from lowering her pants and stroking herself. Her fingers only managed to maintain a little phantom tickle now. "Obey... obey..."

"Oh, please," Mommy cried, "please suckle Dribblecow, Master! Oh, you simply must—"

"N-naughty cows can't talk," Bobbi managed.

Mommy blinked. She bit her lip, eyes glittering in frustration.

But both she and Bobbi remembered quite well that Dribblecow stopped talking when Master told her to.

The struggle was evident in her eyes. But Bobbin's breathing regularized a little, even as she watched Mommy slowly, steadily bounce her breasts together, imagined herself sinking in, suckling those breasts...

She licked the air.

Mommy whimpered and started pinching her nipples all-the-more desperately, her facade of false-obedience breaking down into pure, honest need. "Moo," she whimpered. "Moooo!"

"That's right," Bobbi whispered. She straightened, still panting. "That's right. That's my good Dribblecow."

"MOOOO!"

Bobbin licked the air a few more times, and worked a quick spell to renew the phantom spells.

She giggled as the holstaur shook, trembled, and finally collapsed onto her side.

"Silly little hucow," Bobbi said in sweet mockery. "I guess she finally did what her tits told her to, huh, Mommy?"

She bit her lip. Damn it. I need to stop calling her that.

The holstaur's eyes cleared a little, and she finally broke out of the Dribblecow trance. She rocked back and forth in the grass and started to cry out, "Come to Mommy, c-come to Mommy, come to Mommy..."

Bobbi grinned sadistically, resisting the niggling need. She was horny, and she licked her lips at the sight of the squealing domme.

"I'm gonna have so much fun with you, Mommy," she said sweetly. "I'm gonna make you feel so good. You can just be a good, sweet, melty hucow for me. Doesn't that sound nice?'

"Ah—mm—oh, ooh, oo-obey—"

"Come along, then, Mommy." Bobbi smirked. "Stand up."

There was a pause. Bobbi reinforced the command with a little phantom tickle between Mommy's legs, and relaxed the tongues a little bit.

Shuddering, whimpering, the holstaur managed to rise to her feet. She was cupping her breasts, eyes dazed with needy pleasure as the phantom tongues continued their merciless assault—slower, but no less endless.

"Come here, sweetie," Bobbi purred, curling a finger. "Be a good slut, now."

Slow, haltingly, the holstaur put one foot in front of herself.

Then another.

Then another.

Bobbin's heart was pounding. She noticed that the stone had fallen into the dirt, and grinned. Almost done. She just had to finish this business here.

The holstaur stood before her, head bowed slightly, shivering and crying as the tongues continued along her breasts. Amused, Bobbi idly added a little persistent finger to tease at the holstaur's clit, enjoying how the fey's cries changed octaves slightly.

She reached forward, smirking, and cupped the holstaur's chin. "Look at me, hucow," she purred.

Slowly, the holstaur obeyed. Her silver hair was messy, her lip was quivering, and her eyes were glazed over with lust. She was Bobbin's. Bobbin's once more.

Bobbin... had won.

"I think," Bobbi said in mock-thoughtfulness, "we'll need to make sure you don't have so much time to be lonely next time. Isn't that right?"

"I... I..." The holstaur tried to speak, but Bobbin put a finger to her lips and smiled.

"Now, now," she cooed. "Mustn't talk when Master is talking."

"Mm." The holstaur looked at her with pathetic need. Mommy had submitted. Mommy had melted.