Monstrous Ranch Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Bobbi continued, giggling, "poor thing, you must have been so lonely. All you really wanted was a little sucking at your slutty tits. Isn't that right?"

"Mm." The holstaur hesitated, then nodded slightly. She was still lost in Bobbin's eyes.

Bobbin smirked. "Ithought so." Her hand reached down and stroked the underside of Mommy's breast, eliciting a high-pitched, pleading keen. "I know just what this sweet hucow needs."

"Mm?"

And the holstaur dared to look hopeful.

Bobbin giggled. "Oh, yes! We'll have to have two nice, big pumping flowers set up, won't we?"

The holstaur's eyes widened. She tried to shake her head, to lean away, but the madly giggling Bobbin held her head steady, leaned in close.

"They will milk you," she whispered, "twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Endlessly. No minds to break except your own, no 'good boys' or 'good girls'. You will be lost in those plants."

"Nn. Nn." But the holstaur was spellbound, lost in the horrifying picture Bobbi was weaving.

"And then?" Bobbin leaned closer. "Every now and then, very rarely, I will visit you. And you will be so pathetically grateful, won't you?"

"Nn..." But the holstaur's eyes sang of the delicious truth.

"I will play with you," Bobbin hissed, stroking the holstaur's breast possessively, "and you will do everything I tell you, be such a good, good girl. Such a good Dribblecow. Everything I ask will be your life's purpose, every dirty little perverted whisper I utter, all to get me to stay just a few minutes longer." She grinned. "And when I am done, you will go back to the flowers, and it will all start over again."

Bobbin leaned in until her lips brushed the holstaur's. The hob whispered, "And you already love it, don't you?"

There was a long silence. In that moment, Bobbi—still half-tranced by the holstaur's earlier efforts—couldn't hear a single cry, a single clang of steel against steel, not even the shifting of feet in the grass. All she heard was the holstaur's rapid heartbeat.

"Yes," Laca whispered, trembling. "Oh... oh, yes, Bobbi..."

Bobbin's own heart started to race. Oh. Oh my gods. Oh. My. Gods. "Get on your knees," she husked, trying with all her might not to shove her hands beneath her own short pants and jill herself off right then and there.

Laca's knees started to bend. Bobbin's pussy clenched, fireworks going off in her mind at what she was witnessing.

And then a very small, very soft voice cut through it all and reached Bobbin's ears.

"Bobbin."

Bobbin looked up to see Senya, totally naked on the farmhouse steps, his cock fully erect. Kitten trailed behind him. His eyes were heavy-lidded.

He held in his hands a glowing green gemstone.

And Bobbin smiled. "Oh, you silly, naughty little toy."

~~~~

Senya was a toy. A very silly toy.

His hand seemed to vibrate as he clutched the surprisingly cool gemstone. Despite its surface temperature, he felt unbelievably hot. A sauna-like haze had settled over him, blanketing his poor, needy, so-long-teased body in warmth.

Senya understood now.

It had seemed so obvious when he'd seen the gem on the ground. His breath had caught in his throat. He hadn't even thought; he had reached down. Here was the answer, the way to save everyone, to take control. Something about the gem had looked so... so pleasant. So inviting. So tempting.

And now he understood why.

Senya was a slave.

The awareness rushed through him like a warm wind, heady and sweet and thick with flowers' scents. He smiled, sighing in relief. He was a slave. A good slave, who would obey, who would submit. That was all he needed to be.

The gem didn't serve its wielder. Not any wielder. How silly Senya had been to think he was as strong as Mommy, that he could even begin to master its depths. Senya was just a silly slave. He was meant to serve, not command.

And he would serve. Senya sighed in relief as the images drifted by like driftwood in the ocean, warm waves rippling against him as he swayed and sank to his knees.

The Ranch needed a plaything. A toy for the prisoners to keep them happy. He saw Bobbin leading him by a leash, dropping him into the arms of the fleece sprites, the alraune, the Thriae. He saw himself being slowly wrapped within Tricin's sensuous coils, and moaned softly under his breath as he saw that spellbound look of pure joy in his eyes. He saw the fairies toying with him as he lay tied down to the ground, as the Thriae poured mead down his throat—after all, it wasn't as though he could break any more than he already had. He would be useful. He would be enjoyed.

Senya would be a good slave.

And wasn't that really all he needed?

He heard Bobbin speaking, and didn't understand a word she was saying, and still he loved her. He couldn't not love her—this gem seemed to be opening his mind like a blooming flower to the world, and it was all he could do to stare at her in adoration. He knew she was saying exactly what he saw, anyways.

Explaining his new role. Oh, how far he had come.

Bobbin knew what he was good for. From that patronizing smirk, she knew exactly what he was meant to be used for. Senya could already feel the collar round his neck.

He heard Valina shrieking in his ear, felt her shaking him. He looked at her in a haze of easy submission. The catgirl looked scared, which bothered him. But he couldn't remember why. Wasn't submission the most wonderful thing in the world?

He reached forward, still smiling, and put a finger to her lips. She fell silent abruptly, seeming shocked.

Senya sensed what the gem wanted, then. It wanted to show her, as it had shown him. And it was so easy. He would be a good boy.

He leaned in and allowed the gem free reign. The warm glow blossomed in his mind and spread to her eyes. It was so easy. Natural. Almost as though the gem had been waiting for someone like him.

Valina fell back, panting. She started at him, blinking.

"Oh," he heard her say, as if she was speaking from down a long, long tunnel. "Oh. Oh. Mew."

Senya beamed. He was so happy to help.

Nearby, he noticed—sensed—many scores of fluttering wings, beating hearts. He looked up into the swarm of flashing fairies, and as he felt the gem pressing him to obey, he yielded once again.

It was so easy, he realized, to give in. So easy to just give up. So easy to be obedient. For everyone to be obedient.

The fairies started to drop out of the air, landing softly in the grass with little squeaks.

He looked proudly up at Bobbin, who still stood over the half-kneeling holstaur. Bobbin smiled down at him in triumph, and hissed something he did not understand but knew he would obey. He would be a good boy. A good slave.

Smiling in bliss, he felt the gem press again, and again yielded. He lay down in the soft grass, his cheek brushing up against a masturbating fairy's hair, and clutched the Verdant Star to his chest. It wanted so much. So, so much.

And Senya realized he could give it. Give it all. Joy soared in his heart as he realized that, and without even hesitating, he gave in completely. It was how this had all been meant to end from the beginning.

Senya was so, so glad he had come to the Ambrosia Ranch.

"I..." Bobbin's voice. "Cracked, confused. "I don't... oh..."

Senya smiled up at her, gave a long, happy sigh, and willed the gem outwards. He did not have to push—he simply guided it where it wanted to go. Intuitively, he knew that only he could be such a perfect guide. Only he knew how to be good, to yield, to serve. He was a very good boy.

Bobbin shivered. She raised a hand towards him, whispering something under her breath.

Bobbin looked scared.

Mommy was moaning. Mommy was begging. And Bobbin looked down and saw Mommy's eyes.

And Mommy's big, milky breasts.

Senya nearly came as he saw that look enter Bobbin's eyes. Slowly, but without much hesitation at all, the hob sank to her knees.

"I can't," Bobbi whimpered, leaning in, guided by Mommy's needy hands. "I—I can't..."

"Please," Mommy whined, kissing Bobbi's forehead. "p-p-please..."

Both their eyes glowed a radiant verdant energy as Bobbin sank into Mommy's arms and locked her lips around a nipple and began to slowly suckle.

All around, the battle was drawing to a close. Senya looked around happily as scarecrows collapsed into the arms of snail girls and humans and lost themselves in lust. The fairies were clustering in tiny little orgy piles. Miss Scarlet had wrapped her arms around a wine dryad as they both sank to their knees, begging one another for more.

He had been a good, obedient boy.

As Kitten reappeared in his frame of vision, slowly climbing into his lap with a happy smile, he leaned back into the grass and let the catgirl take him.

~~~~

Dribblecow.

Hucow.

Laca.

Laca.

Laca blinked.

The holstaur looked down at the whimpering hob in her clutches. Bobbin's eyes had gone glassy, and were already slowly closing as Bobbi's lips worked mindlessly, drinking down Laca's addictive milk.

Laca stared in wonder. It had been so, so long since her baby Bobbi had looked so... peaceful.

All of the sadistic plans she'd had for Bobbi—the teasing, the tickling, the denial—melted away in mere seconds.

She found herself stroking Bobbin's hair, cooing soft words of encouragement, as she looked around her. All around, the fey were lost in lust. The fairies were fucking each other with wild abandon, dear little Senya lay in the grass as the kitten mindlessly bounced in his lap, her cries rising with every bounce, and the fey Crows nad scarecrows were pretty much putty in each other's clutches.

The humans were barely even that. Many just lay on their knees, eyes still glazed, not yet recovered from the effects of the Star.

The Star that now lay at Senya's feet as he moaned.

Ah. Laca raised an eyebrow and giggled, even as she bit her lip to manage the intense waves of pleasure coming from Bobbi's wonderful suckling. She clutched her lover tight, as though she would never let her go.

Because she wouldn't. Not ever. Laca knew now that even if she ever let Bobbi stop nursing, she would never let Bobbi go far. She knew that now. She would... she would get bottles, she would set up tubes, brainwash another holstaur to keep Bobbi company.

Anything to keep her darling Bobbi sedated forever. Laca beamed in adoration down at the skinny, trembling fey in her lap, and kissed her forehead again. "Poor thing," she cooed. "It's a good thing for you that Mommy is so very forgiving."

Bobbin whimpered and whined. The effects of the gem were fading, but the milk... oh, the milk was another matter. Laca giggled.

The holstaur slowly rose to her feet, cradling Bobbi in her arms with ease. She surveyed the battlesite.

"Come on, now, Bobbi," she cooed in the hob's ear. "This ranch is too much fuss, isn't it?"

"Mmm..."

"I think..." Laca mused, licking her lips, "we will take a small group. Leave the rest." She strolled over and reached down, stroking Kitten's hair. The catgirl moaned, but could not stop bouncing. "Come, my darlings," Laca cooed.

The pair started to slow. They stared up at her, eyes wide.

Laca wasn't going to get greedy. Not for now. Bobbi, Kitten and Senya. Let the rest of the Ranch rot, but she was not giving up these three.

"That's right," Laca purred, as Kitten visibly shivered, as Senya licked his lips. "Come to Momm—"

"Excuse me, Miss."

Laca's eyes bulged. The holstaur whirled around—

—in time to receive a cloud of sparkling dust that sent her reeling back into the grass. Reality seemed to slow down, somehow, and she was reduced to staring up confusedly at the sky as sparkles danced around her, captivating her.

Struggling to focus, Laca craned her head and looked up, over her massive breasts (and the hob suckling them).

Around forty cloaked figures had gathered along the path, all wearing colorful crow masks.

At the forefront stood a golden-eyed naked kitsune. She appeared to be the one who'd fired off the powder.

The speaker was a young woman in bardic raiment, her jaw set in some kind of short-term splint, leaning heavily on a quarterstaff. The bard quirked an eyebrow, gesturing back to the masked figures behind her. "These fine people would like to have a word with whoever's in charge here."

Mommy's last lucid memory before she blacked out was the bard looking over her and Bobbi with clear skepticism.

"Or, well, the closest you get to that, I guess."

TO BE CONCLUDED!