Montana and the Mature Pussy Ch. 01

Story Info
Montana finds enlightenment through mature pussy
12.7k words
4.62
41.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enlightenment of Montana, through the pussy of an older woman, and the sexual spiritual trinity of fellatio, cunnilingus, and copulation.

Are you seeking socially redeeming value?

Montana would tell you it is here, in the simple account of his life.

Critics will scoff. They will read every word, the good parts twice, or more, but still they scoff.

They will even test his methods, repeatedly, at the risk of being called 'Motherfucker', (risk? It is a certainty!) and still they will deny.

Gentle reader, all we ask is an open mind, and then you will be free to decide.

There was a time, before cell phones and the internet, when guys got there porn hard copy. It was during that time that Montana found out that men would throw away their Playboy, Penthouse, and other skin books, and guys would buy them, or swap them.

Montana was 18 when the account begins.

Montana always had a scheme going. Some way to make money. Usually it was legit, like collecting pop bottles for the refund. Sometimes it was shady, like 'finding' the bottles while they were still in people's garages. He never took them all, just a few, so they would not be missed. He was no dummy. As a matter of fact, he had a very high IQ.

If he had known his actual IQ, he would have known he was a near genius. Teachers and others told him he was wasting his abilities. He was no sap. He didn't have to play their game. He played his own game, made up his own rules.

There was a time when he retrieved skin magazines from the trash. When there were not enough of them, he went into homes. People did not lock doors in those days, in his town.

Montana was lucky he grew up in the in the suburban small town life. If he would have been born to the city, he would have gotten into serious trouble. As it was, he could always get out of a problem spot with fast thinking and fast talking.

He hung around the barbershop to find out which men liked the skin books, that were kept under the counter. He visited their homes, found the magazines in drawers and closets, and would take one or two. He sold them to the older guys, who had money.

When he was finding magazines, sometimes he found the really good stuff. Polaroids, nudes of wives and girlfriends. Sometimes regular photos, but mostly Polaroids. Not just nudes, but couples too, fucking and sucking.

That's when he started getting his taste for older women. The middle aged woman at the check out line in the grocery store did not look like much when she was dressed, but with her legs spread, and her nice tits showing, she did not need to look like a model. After he saw photos of her sucking her husband's cock, he got a hard on every time she smiled at him.

After he found some photos of the town librarian sucking two guys at once, he started going to the library once a week. Nevermind she was over 50 and never showed an inch of cleavage at work. He saw photos with cum on those big tits of hers that she kept so well hidden. Maybe she did not look so special in those dowdy dresses she wore. Seeing her furry beaver, sagging tits being held by two lucky guys, while she held their cocks, put her in a whole new light. She was attainable.

The problem with the Polaroids was, no way to get them to market. They would be missed. He could look all he wanted, jerk off too, but he could not leave with them. They had no market value, if he could not sell them.

So he got the idea from spy movies to copy them with film. He could make as many prints as he wanted. Now he had a Minox spy camera and darkroom set up, and knew how to use them.

So here he was, ready to go to college in the fall, and he needed money. He had found other ways to line his pockets, but now he was on the prowl again for home grown porn. He expected it to be as rewarding as his other home grown enterprise.

***

Montana had just started going through the boxes in this closet when he heard sounds downstairs. Someone was home. Crap, this was not part of the plan. He had never been caught during one of his shopping sprees, but he was a little careless this time.

He knew Margie did her grocery shopping on Mondays, so when he saw her leave, he assumed he would have an hour or more. Fifteen minutes into his search for some goodies, and it seems she was returning, but who was she talking to, he wondered. Her husband Harvey worked nine to five, it wasn't even noon yet.

He tucked himself into a corner of the closet, and pulled the bi-fold doors closed behind him, just in time.

He peaked through the louvres and saw Margie enter the room, leading the way with Harold, the town cop, in tow behind her. This did not look good. How was he going to talk himself out of this one, he wondered.

Margie was like an aunt to him. She was older than his mother, and no blood relative, but he played with her kids when he was younger. They were older than him, but he mostly spent time with the older guys. She welcomed him into her home, gave him cookies and milk, invited him to stay for lunch. That was about four years ago, before her sons left for college. They still said hello when they saw each other in town.

She looked as good as ever. In the face she reminded him of Sally Fields, cute and wholesome. She did have a better shape, more curves, bigger tits, just 5' 2". Naturally curly hair that had started to turn gray, so she dyed it to stay looking young.

Often he had the opportunity to see her in her swim suit when she laid out in the summer to get a tan. She wore a two piece, to get a better tan. His mother said she was too old for that style, and shouldn't be parading around half nude in front of teenage boys, but his mom was just jealous, and her swimsuits were even more skimpy, and was only two years younger than Margie.

Margie was getting a middle age tummy, but Montana didn't mind. It made her look sexy, the elusive older woman.

Margie wasn't the sexy porn star type. She was the type that flirted enough that you knew she wasn't a prude, but you also knew you would never get a kiss, better not touch her butt, and she was hands off, for anyone except 'her man'.

She had a trick for getting a good tan. She used mayonnaise for tanning lotion. She had read that it was as good as the expensive stuff, but much cheaper. It didn't take him long to associate the smell of mayonnaise with her sexy body. Her nice tits that were starting to sag, just a little. Her bronzed skin. Once, when her son's were not home she let him put mayo on her back. He rubbed it on her shoulder blades, on her waist. Her skin there was so soft and smooth. He wanted to do her legs and thighs, but she said she could do that herself. She was getting pockets of cellulite, and sensitive about that. Even if her skin was still youthful, it would not be appropriate to have a young boy touch her there.

He saw the cellulite developing on the back of her thighs, the sure sign of a mature woman. He always thought mature women were sexy, especially when they were nude.

That night he took a jar of mayo into his bedroom, and slathered it on his cock. He closed his eyes and the smell made it like being with her. He slid his hand up and down his hard cock, and imagined telling Margie he wanted to fuck her, and of course she wanted it too, in his fantasy. When he came he let his jiz mix with the mayo, and continued a slow pumping of his shaft.

The next time he was playing ball with Donnie, the older brother, and he asked to use the bathroom. The clothes hamper was in there, and he found a pair of Margie's panties ready for the wash. They smelled like her pussy. Of course he did not know what her pussy smelled like, but he could pretend. That night they smelled like mayo, and his jiz.

Yes, he had a lot of good jerk offs thinking about the mother of his friends.

One night in the summer when they were sleeping out in someone's back yard they had talked about the various mothers. At that time there was no term for 'MILF ', but young boys had fantasies about teachers and mothers, as well as classmates and movie stars. His own mother had gotten high marks from some of the guys, but he thought she was just a stupid bitch, who had nice knockers.

He wasn't the only one who picked Margie as the best fantasy sex partner. They had a circle jerk and each told a story about how they got into her panties.

Now, here he was, stuck in a closet, in the spare bedroom, expecting to be exposed as a prowler, any second. But they stopped inside the room, and were oblivious to his location.

He couldn't believe it when he saw them kiss each other. They were hugging each other, his hand was grabbing her breast, her hands were removing his equipment belt.

"Oh babe, why are you here today, tomorrow is supposed our time together."

"They're changing my schedule at work. I can't come over tomorrow. It was today or nothing, I didn't want it to go another week."

"We can talk about that later. Right now I need to know what my baby needs to make him happy."

As she spoke she put her lips on his and kissed him. Her hand rubbed his crotch, feeling the chub that was taking shape. She let him know she wanted his cock, any way he wanted to give it to her.

"I've been thinking about a blow job all morning.", he said with a smile.

He was still fondling her tits. He unbuttoned her blouse and reached inside her bra.

"Then my mouth is the lucky one today. My honey pot will have to wait."

She dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants, reached in with two fingers and fished out his trouser trout. It was chub, getting stiffer by the second. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around it, and slid the loose foreskin over the head and back. She looked at it, and smiled. Two slow strokes then she slid it into her mouth.

She put her hands behind his legs, and slowly bobbed her head, slowly coaxing his cock to full erection. He was looking down at her pretty face, her pretty mouth circling his cock. One of her tits was outside her bra, and he could see it. He reached down and fumbled with the other one until it spilled out too.

"Oh baby, I missed you."

When he reached full erection he put his hands on her shoulder, and started slowly pumping his groin into her face. Then he put his fingers in her hair, and behind head. She was comfortable with this, as if they had done it many times before.

He started slowly fucking her face, and mouth. His hips were moving in and out, and his hands guided her head in the same tempo. She was mumbling sighs of enjoyment, encouraging him. He made some little grunting sounds.

All of this unfolded just a few feet away from the Montana. At first he had his hands in his pants, rubbing his own cock that was rock hard. Then he came to his senses and got out his Minox, that was already loaded with fresh film, and started taking pictures. He was silent, as he used his spy camera to take live photos, instead of just copy some Polaroid porn like he had hoped for.

As Harold got closer to climax, he started varying the tempo. Slow for a while, then some staccato pumps, more moaning.

During one of these slow downs Montana figured Harold had shot his load. Sure enough, white cream started seeping out of Margie's mouth. He could hear her slurp it back in, see that she was trying to swallow as much as she could. Montana had to admit he was impressed with the size of the load. It must have filled her mouth completely. It was a lot more than he normally shot.

Even Margie was impressed.

"Wow. I could barely keep up. You must have been saving up."

"Yeah, it's been a week. Not since last week when we fucked."

Montana could not believe his ears. A week without coming. No wonder he had so much jism. Montana jerked off every day. He once went three days just to see what it was like. Not worth the wait, he decided. Yeah, a ton of cum, but so what.

They talked as Harold zipped up, put his belt back on, and Margie tucked her tits back in her bra and buttoned up. They were down the steps, and out the door, but Montana waited until he heard the cars start up and leave before he ventured out of the closet. He left hurriedly, but carefully. He was anxious to develop his film, and developed a plan to make the best use of his new knowledge, and photos.

***

Two weeks later he was sitting on Margie's porch, waiting, when she returned home.

"Montana. What a surprise. It so good to see you. Donnie and Bobby are away at university. What brings you here?"

"Hi Mrs. J, I came to see you. We need to talk."

"Oh my. You sound so serious. Well, come in. I just made a fresh batch of cookies."

Margie chatted as Montana helped her carry her groceries in. She continued to chat pleasantly as she put them away, while Montana sat at the kitchen table and waited.

He watched as she glided around the kitchen floor. Her light blue blouse contained her breasts. She was wearing a skirt instead of her typical shorts. As she finished she put a plate of cookies on the table and poured them two glasses of milk, without even asking.

"So, how have you been, and what brings you by today? Are you selling something? I'll take two, whatever it is.", she said jokingly.

Montana smiled back.

"Harold won't be stopping by any longer."

Margie sat stone faced. She was obviously dumbfounded.

"What...do...you...mean?"

"I had a talk with him. I told him your husband suspected you were having an affair, and he had best stop seeing you."

"What? Why would you do that. Why would you make up a story like that, saying I was having an affair?"

Montana reached into his back pocket, pulled out some photos, and spread them out on the table. The blood drained from her face as she looked at photos of her on her knees giving Harold a blow job.

"Right now Harvey does not know about the affair, or these photos, but Harold doesn't know that. I have no plans to show them to Harvey, if you do as I ask."

"What is this Montana, blackmail? You know I have no money. I need to talk to Harold. He'll straighten you out."

"Mrs. J, that is over. You need to move on. I was hoping I wouldn't have to show you these, but you leave me no choice."

Montana had reached into his other pocket and brought out another set of photos, laying them out on the table.

Margie looked at the photos. It was Harold, naked, on top of a naked woman, having intercourse. Others in the bunch showed him sucking on her nipples while she held his stiff cock.

"That big titted cow Dorcus Miller. What is he doing with her! How could he betray me like this! Her husband is a doctor. She can buy any thing she wants. Why does she want my Harold?"

"You were never special to him. He never deserved you. Your secret is safe with me, if you do as I ask."

"What is it Montana? What do you want?"

"Let me feel your breasts."

"What? What is wrong with you? I am old enough to be your mother. Don't you have a girlfriend your own age. What would she say."

"I never had a regular girlfriend. Donnie and Bobby had lots of girlfriends. I never knew the right things to say. I never really kissed a girl, you know, with my tongue and stuff."

Montana hung his head, as if he were ashamed. He had tried, asked some girls out. He could be a fast talker, except when it came to girls.

"I don't want to hurt you or anything. I just want to know what it feels like. You don't really have a choice. Everyone knows how mean your husband can be. If I show Harvey these photos, he'll be mean to you. We don't really have to have sex. I just want to touch them, hold them. You're one of the prettiest women in town."

Marge could not have Harvey see those photos. She did not have a choice. She was disappointed in Montana, who had almost been like a son to her when her boys were still at home.

She stood up and walked to the kitchen window, looking out, faced away from Montana.

"Go ahead. You can feel them."

Montana walked over and stood behind her. He put his hand on her hips, then slid them up, under her blouse, and cupped her breasts. He lightly squeezed them, feeling her nipples beneath the fabric. It was better than he imagined.

His one hand rubbed against the the flesh of her tummy, just the edge of his little finger, it felt good. He allowed his hand to drop down, off of her tit and onto her tummy. He lightly rubbed it in a circular motion.

He put his mouth close to her ear and whispered "Can I unhook your bra?"

She was silent, but nodded her head in agreement. She knew she had no choice.

He used both hands to reach up under her blouse and fumbled with the clasp until it separated.

He put both palms flat under the loose bra, and slid them around front, cupping her bare breasts. He put his cheek against the side of her head, rubbing it against her hair. He let out a low sigh as his finger tips found her nipples. They got hard as soon as he touched them.

His cock was as stiff as it ever had been. As he increased the pressure of his hug he pulled her closer to him. So close she could feel his erection on her buttocks.

"What is that?"

As she asked her silly question, her hand slid between them, and felt him.

"Oh my."

She seemed surprised. 'What did she expect.' he thought to himself. She allowed her hand to linger there, allowed her fingers to trace the outline of his manhood.

She whispered, "Do you want to kiss me?"

She turned around, still lightly held in his arms, until they faced each other. She used both hands to hold the sides of his face, and bring his lips to hers.

He had been so soft and gentle with her, not like he was forcing himself on her, she forgot she was supposed to be objecting.

Their lips touched. Then touched again. The third time Margie parted her lips and used her tongue to part his lips. It went inside his mouth to find his tongue. She did find his tongue, and once they touched they slowly got acquainted. Like a slow dance between two new lovers, they moved cautiously. Seconds seemed like minutes. This was all new to Montana. Marge could tell. She initiated each new movement, and he responded, like a good student.

At some point Margie pulled her tongue back, and their lips separated. They looked into each other's eyes before Montana put his lips on hers. He liked living his fantasy. This is how they started, with kisses.

Margie slid her hand down between them, onto his crotch. He brought one hand up between them, feeling a breast. Margie fumbled with his zipper, pulling it down and sliding her fingers inside. She could feel his cock head through his underwear. She tried to slide her fingers down to the base. 'How long is this thing?' she thought to herself.

She was trying to get more of her hand through the fly, then gave up and started to undo his belt buckle, then the snap on his jeans. With his pants splayed open she could put her whole hand on his rod, and feel down, to his balls.

She did not have a lot of experience feeling men's cocks. Mostly just her husband Harvey, and her recent lover Harold. Only a few others. She knew they were not small, compared to other men. Women do talk about such things, from time to time. However, they were small, compared to Montana. She had found a diamond in the rough.

Her hand retraced its steps to the waistband of his underwear, and slid inside. Her hand was now in direct contact with his cock. She felt like a school girl again, feeling cock for the first time. As she explored his manhood she found the girth was not extraordinary. Yes, it felt bigger round than the others, but only slightly. But it was long. The distance from the head to his balls was, inspiring. There was no way she could get all of that in her mouth, she thought. Or could she?

For a moment she felt just a little slutty. A little like a tramp. Feeling this boy's cock, imagining it in her mouth. But he had forced himself on her, blackmailed her. She had to spare her husband the shame of seeing those photos of her with Harold, whatever it took. She would never be in this position of her own accord. Montana was forcing her. Just as he was going to force her to suck him, surely. He might even force her to spread her legs, so he could fuck her. He would probably insist on seeing if she could take all of him in her.