Montana Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started a game of Cribbage. The game proceeded along for about 10 minutes. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was about 45 minutes until dinner. Jeri stood up and announced," Well we figured what we want to bet for at shuffleboard."

"Do tell." Dan said.

"I've talked this over with Ashley and we want a full thirty minute massage with oil."

She continued, "We win, we get the massage, you win, you get the massage."

I looked over at Dan. "What do you think?"

He smiled and said, "I don't know, if we win they'll add a whole bunch of conditions and limits."

"That's true," I said.

Jeri and Ashley both shook their heads.

I said, "Ok, the winner gets a 30 minute massage and no conditions, is that the bet?"

Jeri looked at Ashley and shrugged her shoulders. Ashley looked at me and said slowly, with a cute smile on her face, "30 minutes, no conditions."

"Deal..." Dan said.

"Deal." I agreed.

About that time we went off to dinner and the game.

As we barged back into the room 3 hours later the girls we still in euphoric bliss after beating us 21 to 5.

They both took their showers while Dan and I conspired and prepared the cabin room. First we made sure all the curtains were drawn and the doors bolted. Next we arranged two bed sheets on the floor, side by side and lit a warm fire in the potbelly. Finally we warmed the oils.

When Ashley came out in her robe and saw the sheets on the floor, she stopped. Before she could say anything I put my finger in the air and said, "Conditions."

Dan joined in, "Those were the rules, remember?"

She put her hands on her hips and started to speak, "Hey, I thought that was our win and..."

About that time Jeri bounded out of their room and when she saw the sheets and the warm fire, she peeled off her robe and squealed with delight. She lay down in front of Dan on her tummy. "Ok, I'm ready."

Ashley stopped in mid sentence. She looked intensely at my face for some signal. I smiled and she looked at Dan and slowly stripped off her terry cloth robe, revealing her cute sexy body with a neatly trimmed pubic area. She was immensely shy and hurried to lay down on her sheet in front of me. She lay face down with her chin resting on her clasped hands.

Jeri looked at her and said, "Enjoy it Ashley, really enjoy it."

Ashley looked back and nodded. "I have never done anything like this before. It makes me feel slutty."

"Oh Gawd, I hope so. We'll never get to do something like this again; we are 1000 miles from home."

Ashley looked at me and smiled. That was the same line she's used 12 hours earlier.

I placed a small amount of oil in the small of her back. Dan put some soft jazz on the radio, although the weak signal came and went with a little static. I started rubbing the oil in and moved up and down her back. Dan started the same process with Jeri. Jeri moaned her pleasure as he rubbed the mid part of her back.

I got up and went down to her feet. I put a liberal amount of oil on my hands and then started massaging her feet. I winked at Dan. After working her feet for about 5 minutes I put more oil on my hands and moved over to Jeri's feet. At the same moment Dan put oil on his hands and moved overand started massaging the lower back and butt of Ashley.

It took a second or two for Ashley to realize that her masseur was now Dan. When she did, she made a slight jump. Before she could say or do anything Dan said, "No conditions, remember?"

Ashley frowned and suddenly blurted out, "I knew I sensed danger in that damn game." She turned to Jeri, "I think we have been set up."

Jeri smiled back and simply said, "Any objections? Really, do you really mind?"

Ashley thought about it for a second and asked me without turning around, "Jim, are we Ok with this?"

"We're Ok."

"Ok then, massage away."

With that, Dan and I smiled at each other. I moved up to Jeri's leg and buns. She moaned lowly in pleasure, "Jim you have magic fingers."

Dan was kneading Ashley's butt muscles. She is a little ticklish there and every once in a while she twitched and giggled.

The massages continued, the room heated up and the girls heated up.

As we finished the backs, butts, arms and legs we could see the girls were both breathing deeply.

I softly told Jeri to roll over onto her back, which she did without hesitation.

When Dan leaned over Ashley and said "Ashley, roll on over." I thought there might be a complication, but, Ashley smiled at me as she rolled over on her back. She did have her muscular legs tightly together, but I sensed that was about to change.

Jeri had placed her arms at her side and smiled up at me. I put the oil directly on her tummy and started slow circular movements, from the bottom of her breasts to the top of the pubic hairline.

As I did she moaned almost imperceptibly.

Meanwhile, Dan started putting oil just above the bush and using both hands massaged downward toward the tops of her legs. Ashley arched her back a little and then I noticed that her legs were slowly opening. Not all at once, but gradually, as she relaxed.

I applied oil to the valley between Jeri's breasts. She licked her lips and watched me as I massaged the wonderful globes with the light areoles and jutting nipples. I placed the nipples between my fingers, slippery with oil and she quivered. I did it it again, she quivered again. I did it once more time and she climaxed. Her guttural sounds caused both Dan and Ashley to look over. The climax lasted for about 30 seconds. She raised her knees and her fists were clenched. I kept a hold of both nipples, covered in oil and pulled on them a little. This seemed to intensify the orgasm. Finally, out of breath she came to a stop. Her legs splayed apart and exposed the crease, wet with fluid. She took a deep breath.

"God," she breathed, "Ashley you are one lucky woman."

Ashley snickered.

Dan resumed his attack on her upper legs and tummy.

Jeri rolled over on her side, facing Ashley, "Jim, I think Dan needs a little help there."

I moved to Ashley's head. Dan worked her lower body. I oiled up again and massaged her breasts. When Ashley felt four warm oiled hands working her body and her sex, she spread her legs widely, giving Dan an open invitation to the warm opening.

Ashley grabbed my hands and squeezed them tightly. Dan reached in and gently felt the folds of the muff. The oil softened hands met the naturally soft flesh. Ashley arched her back and breathed sharply.

Dan removed his pants, his tool springing to attention. Ashley glanced down and then glanced at me. She raised her knees and lifted her pelvis to meet the shaft as it entered slowly but surely into the lovebox. She gasped a short breath and then Dan sarted his in and out movement, alternating with a little lateral movement. He worked slowly, withdrawing until the head was half exposed and then gently pushed in until his pubic bone met Ashley's.

I let go of her hands and she placed them palm down on the floor. I bent over her head and chewed lightly on her left nipple and fondled the right breast with my hand.

Ashley writhed under both of us. She was nearing climax; her breath coming in short spurts. "Oh......oh.......oh ...Don't stop."

Dan quickened the pace. He lifted her ass with his hands as he pumped deeply and relentlessly. Ashley started to climax. Her toes curled upwards as the waves of climax washed over her body, wet with oil and perspiration.

Dan continued, he thrust in deeply and quickly. He gasped as he spewed his seed deep into Ashley. He went for a bout 30 seconds more, grunting and thrusting, until, at last, he was spent.

Dan knelt and his tool fell limp. Ashley pulled the sheet over herself and lay there, out of breath.

Jeri whistled, softly, '" I am impressed, but Jim get over here."

She moved over and patted the sheet for me to ay down. I did and she swung her leg over me and kneeled over the manhood and eased her body downward. It felt so good. It was tight and it was supple.

We continued for about 2 minutes. She arose and sat on the easy chair, her butt on the edge and legs spread widely. I moved over between the perfectly proportioned thighs and my shaft was at exactly the right height to plunge into the sopping slit. She grabbed my head and pulled herself up so her breasts were against me. She rocked forwards and backwards, timing my thrusts until the waves of climax overcame her. She wrapped her legs around my waist drawing me deeply into her sex. She shook uncontrollably as orgasmic delight took hold. I knew I was close and just as I started to climax she grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them in, trying to swallow me whole.

I gasped and when my load had extinguished, I pulled back. Jeri sat there. Her legs were still splayed and she leaned back. Finally Dan handed her a glass of wine and her robe.

The room was quiet except for the crackling of the wood in the stove. The music had faded out long ago. I came to Ashley who had sat up. She smiled at me and gave me her hand to help her up. When she stood, I handed her the robe. She kissed me on the lips and went into the bedroom. As she neared the door she turned, "Don't think that you're going to bed without another round."

Dan and Jeri chuckled.

"Work, work, work," I said in my best Mel Brooks imitation.

When I went into the room she was laying on the bed,naked, beckoning me. That night and the rest of our stay was undoubtedly the best sexual experience I'd had, or quite possibly, would ever have.

We sometimes reminisce about that trip when we are alone. We talk to Dan and Jeri from time-to-time, but we have never duplicated that trip.

It's probably because it was unique and incomparable. Perhaps fate will smile on us again sometime.

12