Montana Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan has fun with Jessi and Becky.
10.4k words
73k
22
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

This story is complete work of fiction; any resemblance to anyone in real life is purely a coincidence. All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

*

Jessi sat down, picked up the phone, and dialed Becky's number. Her dad and Ryan had headed off to borrow the backhoe from Frank, and her mother had gone back over to Marie's to continue helping Marie sew her daughter's wedding dress.

"Hello," said Becky.

"It's me," Jessi spoke into the phone, her voice cheery and bright.

"Hey you!" Becky's voice perked up. "What's up?"

"I talked to mom and dad last night, the camping trip is still on, and Ryan is coming."

"Oh goody," Becky giggled. "I want to meet him. Oh, Stan is coming for sure, and get this—he has talked Lindsey into coming with him!"

"Are they still going out?" asked Jessi.

"Beats me, but they must," replied Becky.

Jessi giggled. "Did he ever get into her pants?"

Becky burst out laughing. "I don't know, but I doubt it. From what I heard she is nothing but a tease. You can't tell anyone, but Kathy told me that she heard her brother and his friends talking about Lindsey. She said that she didn't put out at all, no pussy, no head, and not even a mercy handie. She said that they might be able to cop a feel under her shirt, and she might rub the guy for a few minutes through their pants, but that was about it. As far as they knew the only guy to get off with her was Sureshot."

"I can see that." Jessi laughed. "What I heard about Sureshot is all you have to do is touch his stiffie and he starts to spurt. That must have surprised Lindsey, to have him cum in his pants with her barely touching him."

Becky snorted, "That would have been funny to see. So what's the latest on your cuz?"

Jessi was quiet for a minute, and didn't answer.

"Spill it! Give me the dirt!" There was a giggle of anticipation in Becky's voice. She knew Jessi's silence meant that there had to be something juicy.

"I, uh, gave him head last night." Jessi felt a blush rise in her cheeks.

"You didn't!" Becky almost shouted. "What was it like?"

"Oh my god, it was all I could do to get the head of it into my mouth, he is so big." revealed Jessi.

An astonished Becky asked, "Just how big is he?

Jess thought for a moment, "Well, remember those big bananas we used to practice on?"

"Yes."

"He is little longer than that, and bigger around, I can't get my hand around it," explained Jessi.

"It's making me wet just thinking about it," giggled Becky. "Do you think I'll get a chance to see it?"

Jessi felt a tinge of jealousy and was surprised. She shook it off and replied, "We'll see."

"No fair! You have to share." laughed Becky. "You've got me all interested, now I have to see it how big it really is."

"Well, if we can get Stan and Lindsey out of our hair, maybe there will be an opportunity."

"Good!" Becky exclaimed. "I have to get going. I have to run the store for dad today."

Jessi sat and thought after hanging up the phone. She thought she was being a little silly to be jealous over Ryan. After all, he was her cousin. He had admitted a desire to be with two girls. Also, she wanted to see the look on Becky's face when she saw the size of his erection. The thought of watching Becky jack, and suck on Ryan's stiff cock was making her wet, and since no one was around, and she had time, she headed upstairs.

She stood in front of the mirror, and pulled off her t-shirt. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, and let it drop to the floor. Her hands went to her breasts and caressed them slowly. Jessi was proud of her breasts, they were larger than most of the girls in town, and very firm. When in town, she could feel the eyes of the males ogling her chest, and deep inside she enjoyed it. Her fingers slowly pulled on her nipples, tingles of lust poured through her body with each tug of her nipples.

Jessi walked over to her bed and lay down, propping her head up with a pillow. She had removed her jeans and underwear, and was stark naked. She watched the reflection in the mirror spread her legs, and then the hand that strayed down to her pussy. The finger in the mirror began to slowly rub her clit. She loved watching herself masturbating. There were times when she couldn't recognize the reflection in the mirror as being her.

She moaned lightly as the desire flowed over her. Her eyes closed as she thought about Ryan's erection. How she wished it was here for her to stroke and suck on. Her fingers moved faster as she remembered what it felt like when he was thrusting in and out of her mouth. Her pussy ached like it had never ached before, it wanted that cock inside of it. Faster and faster her fingers assailed her swollen clit, her eyes opened slightly, her cunt lips were so puffy, she spread her legs even further, and with her other hand she began driving her fingers in and out of her pussy. Jessi wondered if Ryan would like her pussy. Would she be able to get him to lick it like she had seen in some of the movies that her and Becky had watched. What would it feel like to have him shoot his load inside of her, would she be able to feel it? She closed her eyes, as she reached her orgasm she saw his cock in her mind, it was shooting its juicy load of warm jizz onto her face. "Yes Ryan," she moaned, "Cum on my face."

Her body shook and writhed as it climaxed, over and over in her mind she could see, and feel his orgasm on her face, she opened her mouth, and she could taste him.

After it was over she lay there, spent, and exhausted. She glanced at the clock and was surprised at how much time had passed. She jumped up and grabbed her clothes, and headed for the shower.

---

Jessi pulled up to where her dad and Ryan were working with the backhoe, and honked the horn of the pickup. She yelled at them and raised the cooler with their lunch over her head. It looked like they had made good progress so far this morning. They had dug away much of the bank that had kept collapsing in the creek.

"So what have you been up to this morning?" Bill asked as he bit into a sandwich.

"Oh just being busy," Jessi replied in a coy manner.

Ryan looked up in mid bite, his eyes were as big as saucers. Bill pressed good-naturedly. "Oh yeah, busy doin' what?"

A dreamy smile came over Jessi's face. "Oh nothing much, just busy."

Jessi moved her hand down to her crotch, her father's view was blocked by the pickup, but Ryan had a clear shot. She looked at Ryan and rubbed her crotch slowly, and seductively. "Busy talking to Becky, busy making your lunch, busy cleaning my room, and just being busy in general."

Ryan almost choked on his sandwich when Jessi moved her hand between her legs and began to rub. He had managed to make it through the morning without springing an erection, but now he could feel himself rising rapidly in his jeans.

The sudden growth in his pants didn't go unnoticed by Jessi. It was the exact reaction she wanted to get from Ryan. She pretended to drop something, knelt down, pulled up her t-shirt, pulled her breast from her bra, squeezed it, and pinched her nipple while looking directly into Ryan's eyes. Just as quickly she pulled her bra up, her shirt down, and stood up.

Ryan couldn't believe that she had just flashed her breast, and with her father mere feet away. The swollen organ between his was aching to be released. He saw her grinning at his discomfort, and all he could do was smile back.

For Ryan the afternoon seemed to stretch on. All he could think about was what happened the night before, Jessi sucking him to an earth-shattering climax. Watching her rubbing her crotch and flashing her breast at him while he ate his lunch, teasing him only served to make him hornier than ever.

---

Ryan was in the shower, and didn't hear the door to his apartment open. He didn't hear the bathroom door open either. He about jumped out of his skin when Jessi pulled the shower curtain open.

"I brought up your laundry, and thought I would see if you needed any help," Jessi giggled.

Ryan wagged his semi-erect cock at her. "I could have used some help about lunch time."

Jessi giggled again, "I know, I could tell. Well, hurry up, supper is about ready." She reached into the shower and gave his cock a quick tug. "We need to get the camping gear ready tonight, we will leave about three tomorrow. After we get that done we can...." Jessi gave Ryan one more slow tug on his erection and a wink and then exited the bathroom giggling.

After supper was done, and the kitchen cleaned, Ryan helped Jessi get all of the camping gear out of the rafters in the barn, and got it ready for the next day.

Jessi pulled Ryan into one of the stalls and wrapped her arms around his waist, "You know, I've made you cum twice, and you've never kissed me."

She closed her eyes and turned her head upwards, Ryan's lips moved to hers, and softly he began to kiss her. Her tongue slid into his mouth, and began to swirl around his. Almost immediately Ryan began to grow hard. As the kiss deepened she pressed tightly against him, his erection pressing against her belly.

Her hand moved down to the bulge in his pants and began to rub it up and down. His hands squeezed her covered breasts as his tongue plunged deep into her mouth.

"I'm dying here." Ryan pressed his hips against her hand. "You turn me on." His erection was so hard it almost hurt.

"I'll meet you upstairs in a few minutes, let me make sure mom, and dad are in bed," Jessi panted.

Bill, and Suzanne were in bed. Suzanne's head was between Bill's legs, her head bobbing slowly up and down, sucking him, making him hard. She was a firm believer that if a man did a hard days work, he deserved a reward at the end of the day. Bill moaned softly as Suzanne's mouth worked to bring him to his inevitable climax.

When Jessi got up to Ryan's apartment in the barn, she found that he had changed into his sweatpants. She grinned as she looked at the bulge in the crotch. She snuggled next to Ryan on the couch and whispered, "Start the movie."

Ryan started the video and then asked, "So you were busy this morning? Damn! You had me so horny after lunch. I spent the afternoon thinking about you, and trying to hide my hard-on from Uncle Bill."

Jessi blushed, "Yeah I was busy this morning, it felt so good, the thoughts I had were so dirty."

"Really?" Ryan licked his lips, "So what were they?"

"I was thinking of your big cock," Jessi replied. She put her hand over the bulge in his pants and squeezed it. "What it felt like to suck you, and stroke you. What it looked like when you came," she stopped, her face was red, both from embarrassment, and lust. "Right at the end I imagined you shooting your stuff on my face. It felt so dirty, and so hot all at the same time."

Ryan reached under her shirt, slid his hand up to her breast, and began to fondle it. He was pleased to discover that her bra was missing. It made things so much more convenient.

Jessi leaned her head on Ryan's shoulder, and slid her hand into his sweatpants. She began to rub his erection slowly. "I like it when you feel me up, you turn me on so much."

The guy on the tape slid his big dick into the blonde's shaved pussy, and began to fuck her.

As she jacked him slowly she asked, "Have you even seen a girl who had shaved all of her hair off of her pussy?"

Ryan shook his head. "Nope, can't say that I have."

"Do you like it?" she wondered.

"Yeah, I think it looks pretty hot," Ryan replied.

"Would you like to shave mine for you?" she asked.

Ryan's jaw dropped open for a moment, his face had a stunned look of amazement. "Would you?"

"I might," she replied softly. "If it would turn you on, I would do it."

Ryan decided to go for broke, he slid his hand down the front of her pants, and was surprised that she offered no resistance. When he slid his hand into her panties and found her already wet. Her only reaction was to open her legs wider to offer him easier access. Her hand continued its up and down motion on his shaft as his finger entered her pussy. His finger moved in time with her hand, moving slowly in and out, as her hand moved up and down.

"Your hand feels good," she whispered. "I like it."

Ryan smiled, "Your hand feels good too, I like the way you play with my cock."

The guy on the TV continued fucking the blonde, the only sounds were his grunts, her moans, and the sound of flesh slapping together.

He pressed down with his finger, it rubbed lightly against her clit as his finger continued fucking her pussy. He leaned over and began sucking on her nipples while his free hand squeezed and fondled her breast.

As Jessi watched the blonde being fucked hard, and fast on the TV she asked, "What does it feel like when you put your cock into a girl's pussy?"

Ryan thought for a few moments before replying. "Heavenly, sort of like when you sucked me, but different, it feels like it's completely wrapped in something warm, and sort of wet."

"Take me to your bed," Jessi whispered, she almost unable to recognize her own voice, "We'll have more room to fool around."

Ryan was stunned when he heard her say that, but wasn't about to argue.

They stood up together, and he led her into his bedroom. He didn't turn on the lights, but the room was illuminated by the glow of the moon shining in through the window. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and drank in the sight of her perfect breasts glowing softly in the silvery light. His hands cupped each breast, not quite able to cover each of them with his hand. He was still amazed at their size, and how firm they were. Jessi tugged at his t-shirt and then pulled it over his head. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down. Ryan kicked them off into the corner. She sat down on the edge of the bed staring at his erection; she pulled him close to her and began to suck on him slowly, her tongue licking the pre-cum from the tip.

She liked the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her mouth, but she wanted more, she wanted to feel his hand playing with her pussy. She stood up again and Ryan undid her jeans and pulled them down. He pushed her gently back on to the bed, and pulled the jeans off. He leaned over, and she took his cock into her hand as he pulled her panties off.

They slid into the bed, Jessi lay on her back, her legs spread, and Ryan lay on his side, his erection pressed tightly against her. He leaned over, his hand moving down between her legs again, his finger moving up and down her wet slit, rubbing against her swollen and erect clit. His mouth moved to hers, his tongue driving deep inside her mouth as she took him into her hand and began to jack him up and down smoothly.

"Damn, you are a good kisser," whispered Jessi.

"So are you," responded Ryan as his lips went down to her breasts.

He licked them, and greedily tried to suck as much of her nipple and breast as he could into her mouth. As he sucked on her nipple, his index finger played with her clit while his middle finger was fucking her virginal pussy.

"I love how you are fingering me, you are making me so hot," cooed Jessi.

Ryan moaned softly through the haze of lust, his hips were thrusting to her hand. "Your hand feels awesome, I love how you jack my cock."

"The way that you fuck my hand, and my mouth turns me on even more," replied Jessi, her voice was full of desire.

Her hand movements had sped up, and her grip had tightened on his cock, his fingers had responded in turn, fingering her, and rubbing her clit.

"I want to suck your pussy," whispered Ryan. He had never tasted a girl before, other than licking the juices off his finger after fingering a girl.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jessi answered with a voice heavy with sexual passion. "I want you to lick my clit and pussy."

Ryan moved around and placed his head between her legs. He spread her petal-like lips open and began to flick at her clit with his tongue.

"Ohhh!" Jessi breathed deeply. "That feels so good."

She pulled his leg over so that he straddled her face. She pulled his cock into her mouth and began to suck on him. As soon as his cock was in her mouth, his hips began moving up and down, fucking her face. She lay still allowing him to move in and out, her hand jacking at the base of his cock, while her other hand gently squeezed and caressed his large balls.

He liked the taste of her pussy as he licked at her clit, quicker and quicker he flicked at it, moving his tongue back and forth across it. Her hips began to grind into his face. Ryan began to finger her with two fingers as he continued licking and sucking at her swollen nub. He loved how his cock felt in her mouth, his hips continued pumping back and forth.

Jessi felt her orgasm approaching first, this was the first time that a guy had performed oral sex on her, and it was great. She knew now why guys must like oral so much, it felt so good. She wanted him to cum while she was cumming so she sped up her hand movements on his cock, and sucked harder on him.

Ryan felt her body shake as it hit its climax; he knew his wasn't far behind. He could feel the pressure building in his balls, a couple of more thrusts and he would be shooting.

Jessi was riding high on the wave of orgasm when she felt his cock twitch, and the jizz shooting deep in her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm cumming!" Ryan moaned loudly, he wished he could see his cum shooting into her mouth.

She pulled his cock from her mouth. "Oh god, so am I."

His cock spurted again and caught her on her face, it felt so warm and so wet, her hand jacked him hard and fast. "Yes, cum on my face."

He came harder than he ever had before, his jizz spraying on her face with each contraction. He continued fingering her clit as her body shook. He had never made a girl cum before tonight. It was a totally new experience for him.

After they had both climaxed Ryan cuddled next to Jessi holding her in his arms, both their faces glistening in the moonlight with the other's juices.

Jessi got up, and went into the bathroom and wiped Ryan's jizz from her face. She really didn't want to, but it wouldn't be a good thing if she were caught going up to her room with Ryan's drying sperm covering her cheeks.

"I really want to stay," Jessi said quietly, "But I need to get back to the house."

Ryan walked with her to the house and kissed her softly under the glow of the moon, "I'll see ya tomorrow."

Jessi returned his kiss and then looked into his eyes. "I can't wait until we go camping tomorrow."

Sleep came easy for Ryan, after a hard day's work in the fresh air, and fooling around with Jessi. 'This is the life', he thought as he fell fast asleep.

---

Bill had come over to Ryan's apartment, and woke him earlier than usual. He wanted to get an early start on the day's work. Ryan got up quickly, dressed, and headed over to the house. It was just Ryan and his uncle, Jessi, and her mom were still in bed.

Ryan sat down to a breakfast of pancakes, ham, eggs, and a cup of strong coffee. In the city he rarely ate breakfast, or if he did, just a bite or two. Out here, it was different, breakfasts were large, and hearty, and he was coming to enjoy it.

"We'll get the livestock in the corrals fed, finish up clearing out the creek, and then we'll cut and haul some firewood up to the campsite." Bill outlined the plan for the day. "Jessi said she wanted to head out about three, and you should be back in plenty of time to get cleaned up."

It was quiet at this time of the morning, most of the cattle in the corrals were still bedded down. The horizon glowed with the reddish-orange of the summer dawn, the sun hadn't made its way above the mountains to the east.

The cattle began to rouse themselves as Ryan began to fill the troughs with hay combined with a bit of grain.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers