Montana Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill stood with Ryan and surveyed the scene in the corral. "Well, that's done. Let's pop into the house for a quick cup before heading out. Them women should be up by now."

---

Becky honked the horn as she pulled up in front of Jessi's house. Suzanne stepped out and called out to Becky, "She's in the barn Becky."

Beck pulled around back, and stopped her small pickup. She walked into the barn and called out, "Jessica Marie, where are you?"

"Over here," called Jessi as she stepped out of one of the stalls.

"Well, where is he? Where's Mr. Well Hung?" Becky giggled.

"He and dad left first thing to finish up the creek, and then they were going to cut some firewood for us and leave it at the campsite. Dad said that they will back by three at the latest," Jessi replied.

"I don't know if I can last that long," Becky teased.

"Oh god Becky, he got me off with his tongue last night, it was incredible," Jessi said almost in a whisper.

Becky's eyes opened wide, "Wow! I can't get a guy to even try it on me. But hell, they all want us to suck on their dicks and get them off."

"Isn't that the truth!" Jessi returned her pitchfork to where it hung from the wall of the barn. "Come on, I need to get cleaned up. All we have to do is wait for Dad and Ryan, everything else is loaded except for your sleeping bags and clothes."

The girls walked into the house and Becky gave Suzanne a big hug, and then followed Jessi upstairs.

Becky plopped down on the bed as Jessi stripped her clothes off, and got ready to get into the shower. Jessi motioned her to follow her into the bathroom, "Hey, I have to ask you something."

"What?" asked Becky as she sat down on the toilet seat.

"Uhm, have you ever thought about shaving your hair off, well, down there?" Jessi asked quietly as she showered.

"What?" Becky couldn't believe her ears.

Jessi stuck her head out from behind the shower curtain, "Have you ever thought about shaving your pubes off?"

Becky laughed, "Well, not recently, but I did once. Dad had a movie in the back called something like Bald Beaver Bonanza. I watched it a couple of times, I thought some of the girls looked hot with no hair. But no, I haven't ever really considered doing it myself."

From behind the shower curtain Jessi admitted, "I think I'm going to do it and surprise Ryan, he thought it was hot."

Becky thought about it for a moment, and quickly started to peel her clothes off, "Hell if you're going to do it, then so am I!"

Jessi laughed as Becky climbed into the shower with her, and began to lather up her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Both girls took razors in hand and began to shave away their hair.

"Ya know, Dad had some videos that showed women shaving themselves, nothing else, just that, and you'd be surprised at how often, and who rented them," whispered Becky.

Jessi was astonished. "You've got to be kidding! Who rented them?"

"You have to promise not to say anything to anyone," demanded Becky.

Jessi nodded her head in response. "I promise."

"Mr. Nelson from the bank, Mr. Richards, Sue's dad, Mr. Wendell, that's just a few of them," said Becky in a hushed tone.

Jessi giggled. "You mean we're sitting on a gold mine here, people would pay good money to watch a movie of us shaving our twats."

"I guess," replied Becky.

After they were out of the shower, they admired their new nakedness. "Get some baby oil, I read somewhere that it prevents razor burn," said Becky.

The girls had just finished dressing when they heard the truck with Uncle Bill and Ryan pull up. They ran downstairs, and out to the truck.

"Ryan, this is my best friend Becky, and Becky, this is the city cuz Ryan," Jessi said as she introduced them.

Ryan smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you."

Becky smiled back innocently. "Nice to meet you too, I've heard all about you from Jessi." then very softly as Bill had already waved at Becky, and was headed into the house. "And I do mean all."

Ryan looked at Jessi questioningly, but Jessi pretended not to notice.

Suzanne stuck her head out the door, "Becky, Stan called, they are going to be late, Lindsey is still getting her hair done. He said to head on up to the camp and they'll meet you there."

"Why anyone would get his or her hair done to go camping is beyond me," muttered Suzanne as she walked back into the kitchen.

Ryan loaded the coolers, and the stuff that Becky had brought into the truck and then looked at the girls, "I'm just going to grab a quick shower, and I'll be ready."

Becky giggled, "Can we watch?"

Jessi stomped on Becky's toe lightly and Becky yelped lightly, "Ow!"

Ryan grinned at the girls. "Sure. If you want to."

Jessi dragged Becky back into the house as Ryan went off to shower. Becky whispered into Jessi's ear, "Wow, he is cute."

Suzanne quizzed the girls on what they had packed in the truck to make sure that they hadn't forgotten anything.

Bill laughed, "Ma, they're just going up to the creek for a few days, not on a year long safari to deepest Africa."

"Well it never hurts to make sure that they have everything." Suzanne gave her husband a dour look. "I like to be prepared, unlike certain people I could mention."

Bill grinned at his wife. "I don't know what we'd do with out you."

"Probably forget where you left your butt," quipped Suzanne.

Looking at the girls, Bill said, "I'll haul some more ice up for the coolers tomorrow afternoon, and that should get you through the weekend. When are you planning on coming back?"

"I don't know if we've even talked about it," answered Jessi, "Either Sunday night, or Monday morning, who knows, maybe even Tuesday. When do you need Ryan back?"

"Doesn't matter." Bill shook his head. "Either is fine with me," he rubbed his chin and looked at his wife. "You know what, I think your mother and I will come up Sunday afternoon, I'd like to get some fishing in."

Suzanne's eyes lit up. "Oh yes Bill! Let's do that. We could have a fish fry Sunday night."

Inwardly Jessi was groaning, although she loved having her parents camp with her, it was definitely going to put a cramp into any fooling around with Ryan. 'Well it's just for one night,' she thought.

Becky perked up. "Are you going to bring your guitar?"

Bill laughed and gestured towards his wife with his thumb. "If I can sneak it past Eagle Eyes here, I will."

Bill was somewhat of a minor local celebrity, he was a fair hand at playing the guitar, and had a good voice. More than a few people had commented over the years that there was no one better at entertaining around the campfire than Bill. He sang mainly old cowboy songs that he had collected over the years.

Suzanne cast her eyes knowingly at her husband. "That's fine Bill, you can take your guitar, but there will be young folks there, you keep those dirty songs at home, and the same goes for your crock of Apple Pie, that stays home too, I'll be checking the truck before we leave."

Apple pie was a concoction made in a stone crock with apple pie filling and liquor. Bill preferred to make his with rum. It was best if mixed and left for a couple of days to stew, and then the stone crock would be set by the campfire to heat up, and then consumed while warm.

Ryan had walked in during the conversation and Bill took him off to the side, "In your truck you will find a stone crock, just make sure your aunt doesn't see it. I might need you for a few hours tomorrow after I bring up some more ice. If your Aunt and I are coming camping, we might need a bit more firewood."

Ryan couldn't imagine needing any more wood than what they had hauled up already, but the twinkle in his Uncle's eye told him that there was something he didn't know.

---

While driving, Jessi explained to Ryan that their fathers, along with their grandfather had built this campsite next to a mountain stream years ago. "Dad said that they would come up here all the time in the summer, fish, and pretend like it was the Wild West, and this was their hideout."

The drive had taken them about an hour, and most of it uphill, steadily climbing until they were almost at the edge of the tree line.

Once at the campsite they began setting up their camp. They had the tents set up, and beds made by the time Stan and Lindsey showed up. There was no denying Stan and Becky were brother and sister, both had the same hazel eyes, light brown hair, nose, ears. The only real differences Ryan could make out was that Becky was shorter, had longer hair, and of course boobs. Lindsey was drop dead gorgeous, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, and a curvaceous body. Ryan thought that Jessi's breasts were larger.

Becky whispered behind him, "Put your eyes back in your pants, that girl is still as pure as the driven snow. Stan's been trying to defrost that iceberg for two years now, and as far as I know, still no luck."

Ryan turned and looked at Becky grinning back at him.

Ryan turned to Jessi. "Your dad said that he will need me for a few hours tomorrow, something about if he is coming camping we will need more wood."

Jessi laughed, "Well all I can tell you is that if Mom and Dad are coming camping, we can expect a whole lot of other people to show up."

Ryan looked at her with a quizzical look.

She nodded her head. "Just wait, that's all I'll say."

Becky wore a knowing smile on her face. "Words can't describe it, all I will say, is hold on and enjoy the ride."

Jessi and Becky introduced Ryan to Stan, and Lindsey. Stan and Ryan began to chop wood to get a fire going. They would need one to cook over, it wouldn't be long before the sun set behind the mountain, and a fire would be needed to ward off the evening chill of the high country.

By the time the girls had supper ready the sun had set, Stan threw a couple of pieces of wood on the fire, the flames licked hungrily at the dry pine, snapping and popping noisily.

The five of them sat around the fire and ate; they hadn't realized how hungry they had been. One by one, they sat their metal plates on the ground, Lindsey started picking them up and Jessi said, "Just leave the dishes until morning, Lindsey, it'll be easier to do them in the light."

They sat around the fire for while just talking, small talk, campfire talk when finally Stan announced, "I think Lindsey and I will take a short hike and then we will call it a night."

Becky looked at Jessi. "Yeah, I think I'll turn in, too."

Jessi nodded. "Goodnight everyone."

Ryan said his goodnights and headed over to the boys tent, stripped his clothes off, put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, and crawled into his sleeping bag. He wished that Jessi were alone; he would have to have gone over and visited her for a while. His hardening manhood betrayed what kind of visit he had in mind. He thought about jerking off, but decided against it. He didn't want to make a mess in his sleeping bag, and was too lazy, and to warm to crawl out of his sleeping bag to get some paper towels, or Kleenex to jack off into. Hopefully, he could get Jessi alone for a while tomorrow and get some relief.

He had just about dozed off when he heard some rustling at the tent door; Stan stuck his head in. "Ryan, would you mind giving Lindsey and I a little privacy for a little while?"

Ryan nodded, and pulled himself out of his sleeping bag, and pulled a jacket on and went out to sit by the fire. He looked longingly at Jessi, and Becky's tent and sighed. He put a piece of wood on the glowing embers and watched it ignite. He could hear sounds of Stan and Lindsey making out coming from the tent. He smiled, and was tempted to move a little closer; at least out here he would be able to pleasure himself.

Ryan stood up and stubbed his toe, and cursed, "Damn it all to hell!"

He heard the zipper come down on the girls tent, and Jessi's voice, "What are you doing Ryan?"

He walked over to the tent and in a whisper, replied, "Stan wanted some privacy with Lindsey."

Becky's head poked out of the door above Jessi's. "Stan got her in the tent? Wow!"

"Yup," Ryan replied.

Jessi looked up at Becky. "Maybe the Ice Queen has begun to thaw."

"All I can say is, go Stan go," Becky giggled.

"Well, why don't you come in here for a while? No sense you sitting out there by yourself," suggested Jessi to Ryan.

"Yeah, come on in here," giggled Becky.

Ryan thought, 'What the hell,' and crawled into the tent.

It was pitch black in the tent, the moon hadn't risen yet, and Ryan fumbled his way around. He found himself in the middle with Jessi on one side, and Becky on the other.

Jessi giggled, "So were ya busy over there?"

Ryan was slightly embarrassed about the inference, not because of Jessi, but because Becky was there. He would have readily admitted to Jessi that he had thought of jacking off, but he wasn't ready to say it with Becky there. "No, not at all, matter of fact I was just about asleep."

He felt Jessi's hand on his crotch, and he immediately responded to her touch by growing very hard as she began to rub him. In a matter of seconds his organ was fully engorged, he wasn't sure what to do other than lay there and enjoy her ministrations on his cock.

"I feel the blankets moving," whispered Becky, "What are you two doing?"

"Oh nothing," Jessi giggled back.

Ryan felt a second hand reaching down, he tensed up for a moment, but when it began rubbing his cock beside Jessi's he relaxed.

"Oh my god!" Becky gasped. "It's huge!"

Ryan felt Jessi tugging his sweatpants down from one side, and once Becky realized what Jessi was doing, she did the same from the other side. His cock was free, and he felt Becky's small hand moving up and down his swollen shaft while Jessi fondled his balls slowly, and gently. He felt Becky move around, and then lift the blanket, and all of a sudden a flashlight came on.

"Wow!" was about all an amazed Becky could say at first, her hand continued moving slowly up and down his thick, hard shaft, "That is amazing, that is one big dick."

She turned the flashlight off and lay on her side next to Ryan slowly jacking him up and down.

"I told you," Jessi said to Becky.

Becky nodded in the dark. "Yeah, you did, but I wasn't expecting that."

Jessi had rolled over on her side and now both girls had their hands on Ryan's cock, slowly jacking it up and down.

Ryan was in his glory, two girls were jacking him off, with his right hand he slid it under Jessi's t-shirt and began to fondle her breast, and he thought for a moment, and then took his other hand and slid it under Becky's t-shirt and began to feel her up as well. Becky's breasts weren't quite as large as Jessi's, but they were still a nice handful, and like Jessi's, very firm. Becky's nipple felt a little longer, and a little bit bigger around, he wished he could see his hands, each holding onto a tit while he was being masturbated.

"Well big boy?" whispered Jessi, "How do you like having two girls jacking your cock?"

"It's heavenly," moaned Ryan.

"Should we jack him off?" asked Becky.

"I think we should," responded Jessi.

"Well, he might make a bit of a mess in our bed," giggled Becky.

"Yeah, you're right," replied Jessi. "We don't want to have him make a mess in our bed."

Their hands kept stroking, keeping an even, steady motion. Jessi's pussy was wet, as was Becky's.

Jessi moaned softly, "Finger me."

"Me too," responded Becky, "Finger my hot little box."

Ryan slid his hands into each girl's pants, and was a little confused at first, and then he came to the realization that each of the girls had shaved their pussies. He wished he could see both of them, bald as babies. His finger found each of their slits wet, and waiting.

"So what should we do to keep him from making a mess," Becky's voice was a little hoarse with lust.

"I dunno," whispered Jessi. She was reveling in how Ryan's finger was fucking her, and how his hips were beginning to fuck their hands as they jacked him off. "Do you have any ideas?"

Becky nodded, little surges of pleasure zinged through her body as Ryan's finger played with her stiff little clit, "I think he needs to tell us when he is about to cum, and then he can cum in my mouth, that way there is no mess."

"Do you want to cum in Becky's mouth?" Jessi asked Ryan, she already knew what his answer would be, but she wanted to hear him.

"Oh yes!" Ryan responded with enthusiasm. "I'd love to cum in Becky's mouth."

This was unbelievable for Ryan, here he was with two girls, playing with two wet pussies at the same time, two hands jacking his cock, and two girls willing to suck him, and allow him to cum in their mouths. He struggles with girls in the city and at college made him wish he had come to Montana years earlier.

Jessi and Becky had picked up the pace, their hands moving quicker up and down his swollen pole. Alternately he was kissing one then the other while his fingers slid in and out of their hot, wet, young cunts.

"How does it feel?" whispered Jessi, "Playing with two pussies at the same time, and two hands jacking you off?"

"I love it," moaned Ryan, he was trying to make himself last longer, he could feel the pressure mounting in his body, and the urge to cum was getting harder and harder to fight.

Jessi wished it was lighter in the tent, she would have loved to see what his face looked like right now, and what Becky's looked like. She had thought that she might feel jealous sharing Ryan with Becky, but instead it had turned her on even more. She felt her own orgasm approaching.

Suddenly Ryan moaned, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Becky quickly took her hand off Ryan's cock and slid down and opened her mouth. It was all she could do to get the head of it into her mouth. She could feel Jessi's hand tapping on her chin as Jessi continued jacking his cock. Becky reached down between her legs and began to frantically play with her clit.

"Yeah baby! Cum! Becky is sucking your cock, cum in her mouth with your sweet jizz," urged Jessi as her own body began to shake. Ryan's fingering of her pussy was driving her over the edge. She wished it was his cock in her pussy now, she wanted to fuck his cock, and she wanted him to fill her up with his meat.

Jessi leaned over and whispered in Ryan's ear, "I'm going to fuck you this summer, I want to feel your big hard cock filling up my pussy." She locked her lips over his as she began to cum.

Becky couldn't get over how big his cock felt in her mouth, Jessi's hand had moved, and now Becky began to bob her head up and down as his cock rose to meet her mouth.

"Yes!" Ryan cried out as his cock began to shoot into Becky's mouth.

It was all Becky could do to swallow before the next spurt shot from the tip of his pulsating cock. Over and over, Ryan shot his seed into her mouth, and she loved it. She began to cum as her fingers rubbed her swollen clit furiously. She had lost count of how many times Ryan's cock had pulsed and fed his juices into her mouth. His cock felt so large and smooth in her mouth. Even after he had finished cumming she continued sucking his cock until it began to deflate.

The three of them lay there, holding each other, basking in their post orgasmic glow. They heard the tent door rustle, and then the zipper on the door. Ryan quickly pulled up his sweat pants, and the girls adjusted their t-shirts.

Lindsey crawled into the tent, and then turned on her flashlight. "Oh Ryan, I almost forgot about you, well you can head on back to your tent now."

Ryan said goodnight to the girls and walked back over to the other tent. The moon had just started to rise, and Ryan thought it was the most incredible sight he had ever seen. He looked back at the tent where Jessi, and Becky were, an incredible sight for an incredible night.

After Ryan had climbed into his sleeping bag Stan said, "Thanks for giving us some privacy."