Montana Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan smiled to himself, he would give him all the privacy he wanted, "No problem."

"What did you do?" asked Stan.

"I ended up talking to Jessi, and Becky," he answered.

He heard Stan chuckle, "Well, I know my sister, and I know Jessi, I don't imagine there was a whole lot of talking going on," and then with a touch of sarcasm he added, "Well, at least one of us got some action tonight."

Ryan smiled to himself and rolled over. Tonight had been great, he was hopeful that tomorrow might present some more opportunities. He really wanted to see what Jessi looked like now that she had shaved, and he also wanted to see what Becky looked like naked. His cock twitched at thought of more action tomorrow.

As Ryan began dozing off to sleep he could hear the howling and yipping of various coyotes. He pulled the sleeping bag tightly around him and imagined what it would have been like a hundred years ago when this was still wild, and untamed country.

---

It was still grey outside when Ryan awoke, he sat up and saw that Stan was dressed and pulling his jacket on. "What time is it?" asked Ryan sleepily.

"I don't know, about five I think," answered Stan. "I'm going to get a fire going and get the coffee started."

Ryan slid out of his warm sleeping bag. The early morning mountain chill spurred him to waste no time in getting dressed. Once his jacket and boots were on, he exited the tent. Outside he reveled in the beauty of the early morning, mist was rising from the creek, and the only sound was the sound of the water rushing in the creek next to the camp.

He joined Stan at the woodpile, picked up an axe and began to split some wood for kindling.

Stan grinned at him. "We'll earn our breakfast this morning."

Ryan knelt by the fire, the warmth it gave off felt good. "It feels good. Being up here."

"I've been coming up here for years with your aunt and uncle, and the girls. Your uncle has taught me a lot about the finer points of camp cooking." Stan smiled, "Just wait until Sunday when your aunt and uncle are up here. Bill will bring his big, old Dutch ovens, and you will see how it was done in the old days."

The coffee began to boil over, and Stan quickly dumped a cup of cold water into the coffee pot, and sat it off to the side. "Grab us some cups."

Stan poured them each a cup of coffee, Ryan took a sip, he wasn't sure if it was because he was in the mountains drinking from a tin cup, but it was one of the best tasting cups of coffee he had ever tasted.

"Unwrap those potatoes I baked last night, and chop them up, and then chop up an onion and mix it all together, I'll get the bacon going," Stan said to Ryan.

A massive, heavy, black cast iron frying pan was on the fire, and Stan was laying strips of bacon into the pan, before long it was sizzling and the smell of the bacon mixed with the smell of the freshly brewed coffee.

A sleepy voice from the girl's tent called out. "Is the coffee ready yet?"

Stan laughed. "Yes it is, but you'll have to come out and get it, no room service up here."

The zipper zipped open, and three sleep eyed girls in sweat pants, jackets and stocking caps emerged from the tent.

Ryan laughed, and said jokingly to Stan, "I should have brought a camera."

Jessi looked at him with only one eye open. "Good thing you didn't, we'd have to take you out and shoot you if you did."

As soon as the bacon was done, Stan called for the potatoes, and dumped them into the frying pan to cook; in a smaller frying pan he began to cook the eggs.

They ate their breakfast, and drank their coffee. The sun was up over the mountain by the time they had finished their breakfast. Ryan had almost forgotten how hungry camping made a person.

Stan announced, "Well I did the cooking," He pointed to Jessi, and Becky. "You two can do the dishes and clean up. Lindsey and I are going to go fishing for a bit, and see if we can't catch our supper."

Becky giggled after Stan and Lindsey left, "Yeah, he's going fishing, but it's not supper he's fishing for."

Jessi flashed a mischievous smile. "I don't know if he is using the right kind of bait." She looked over at Ryan, "Any idea how his luck was last night?"

Ryan nodded as he gathered up the plates. "Yeah I think so, and I think it was all bad."

"I almost feel sorry for Stan," quipped Becky, "He's been going out with Lindsey for two years and I don't think he's gotten much past first base with her."

"I think he'll have to marry her before he gets anything off of her." added Jessi.

"I dunno if that will even help," replied Becky.

Jessi looked at the dirty dishes and said to Ryan, "Be a sweetie and grab that big kettle, and fill it up with water and put it on the fire."

Ryan finished his coffee and put the empty cup with the rest of the dishes. He filled the kettle from the stream and placed it on the fire. Once the dishes were done Ryan refilled the kettle so they could get cleaned up.

The day was warming up quickly, and Ryan emerged from his tent wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He could hear the girls rustling around in their tent. They emerged from their tent wearing tight tube tops and shorts.

It was obvious that neither was wearing a bra, and Ryan smiled. What a great view he thought to himself. As he ogled the girl's assets, he felt himself growing in his shorts.

"Well, I think I'm going to go try my luck at fishing," Ryan decided.

Jessi laughed. "You go ahead. I think we're just going to soak up some sun for a while."

After Ryan had left Becky and Jessi, the girls spread out a blanket on the ground and lay down on their backs. The sun felt so good on their bodies.

Becky finally broke the silence. "So are going to go all the way with him."

Jessi was silent for a minute, then admitted, "I want to, oh, God how I want to, but he's my cousin."

"I'd let him do me in a New York minute," said Becky, "I'd love to feel him inside me," she paused briefly and then added, "Well, you've done everything but let him do you."

"I know, but that is just fooling around." Jessi found it odd that she didn't feel any guilt, rather her desire to have sex with Ryan had only grown.

Becky giggled, "I dunno, but I think blowing him is a little more than fooling around. Necking, and playing with him, that's fooling around."

"Each time I fool around with him I want to feel him inside of me, last night it was about all I could do not to climb on top on him and let him fuck me," sighed Jessi.

There was a silence for a few minutes then Jessi asked Becky. "Do you think it would be wrong for me to go all the way with him."

Becky shook her head, "No, not really, after all he's what, a third cousin, that's barely there on the related list. And it's not like you grew up around him."

Jessi nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right," She sat up and looked around and then pulled her tube top off, "Let's throw caution to the wind and go topless."

Becky giggled and puller her top off, she looked at Jessi's naked breasts. "I wish I had boobs like yours."

Jessi looked over at Becky, her breasts were a cup size smaller than Jessi's, her nipples though were longer, and her areola were a little puffy, "I don't know, I think yours look great too. I saw Ryan looking at them this morning, he looked like he was enjoying the view."

Becky laughed, and grabbed the suntan oil and slathered it over her breasts, and stomach and then lay back down and promptly fell asleep.

Jessi had oiled up her breasts, but lay there thinking of Ryan, wondering what he would feel like inside of her, she went to say something to Becky but realized that she was fast asleep. She dozed off with thoughts of Ryan's cock buried deep in her pussy.

Ryan's luck at fishing had sucked, not a bite, or even the hint of a nibble.. He packed up his fishing gear and headed back to the camp. As he topped the bank and walked towards the campsite, he saw Becky lying on the blanket topless. He moved quietly closer, he wanted to get a good look at Becky's naked breasts.

He decided Becky's breasts were a little smaller than Jessi's, but her nipples, they looked like little mounds mounted on the tops of her breasts. He felt his cock swelling quickly in his shorts. Absentmindedly his hand went to his shorts and he began to rub it up and down. He thought about how Becky's breast had felt last night in his hand, and how her swollen nipple had pushed against the palm of his hand.

"Enjoying the view," Jessi's voice quietly came up from behind.

Ryan jumped and turned around, Jessi was standing topless in front of him with a huge smile on her face, and she looked at the bulge in Ryan's shorts, "Well, it does look like you were enjoying the view."

Ryan blushed as he stared at Jessi's glistening breasts, "Well, I uh...."

Jessi giggled. "It's okay."

She pulled him to a grassy area behind the tents, pulled him to the ground, and kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding urgently into his mouth. He returned the kiss, his tongue clashing with hers, their mouths moving over each other's.

He reached up and took her breasts into his hands, fondling them. Her hand reached down to his shorts, quickly undoing the belt, and the button and sliding the zipper down. She quickly grasped his swollen shaft and began to jack him to full erection.

"Did Becky's breasts turn you on?" she asked as her hand moved quickly up and down his cock.

"Oh yeah," Ryan responded as he continued squeezing her large orange sized breasts.

"Do you like them better than mine," Jessi pretended to pout.

Ryan shook his head, "Hers are nice, but yours are magnificent."

He reached over and slid his hand inside of her shorts, it still felt strange not feeling any hair, and then all of sudden finding her wet slit. He began to play with her clit as she stroked him.

"Oh, God, your finger feels so good," Jessi moaned.

His other hand continued playing with her tits, and nipples. He grasped the erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to tug on her nipple, almost as if he was trying to jack it off.

She looked down at his cock, the head was already wet with his juices, she licked her lips, she wanted lick it and taste it. She took her shorts off and got on top of Ryan, and began to lick the tip of his cock while her hand moved quickly up and down, "We have to make this fast, Dad should be here anytime."

"Put it between your tits," Ryan urged. "I want to fuck them like the guy on that video."

Jessi wrapped her tits around his cock, held her breasts tightly, and began to move up and down his shaft. She liked how his shaft felt between her breasts, and how her nipples tingled in her hands. She found she could lick the tip of his cock as she got to the base of his cock with her breasts.

Ryan reveled in how his cock felt between her slippery tits. He leaned his head up a little and began to lick at her bald pussy. He had begun to thrust his cock between her breasts, the tip sliding up to her lips with each thrust.

Unbeknownst to Jessi, and Ryan, there were two sets of eyes on them, watching them engaging in their carnal act. Becky had awoken and had gone looking for Jessi when she heard their whispers. She had hidden herself behind some bushes and was watching them, her hand down in shorts playing with her clit as she squeezed her breasts.

On the other side of the small meadow Lindsey had heard them and was watching them from just behind the tree line. At first she had been disgusted, but as she watched she felt herself growing wet. While Ryan's cock thrust between Jessi's tits she backed quietly away, she suddenly had a craving to feel Stan's finger playing with her.

Jessi moaned as Ryan's tongue played with her clit, "You're going to make me cum too soon."

Ryan smiled inside and sped up his tongue's movements on her clit. He loved how her pussy tasted, he took his finger and began fucking her with it, sliding in and out of the velvety tunnel.

Becky watched as Ryan sucked on Jessi's clit, 'Oh god', she thought to herself, 'I want to feel him licking my pussy like that."

Ryan's wet finger ran up and down her slit as he continued fucking her tits. Jessi had stopped moving up and down; instead, she concentrated on keeping her breasts tightly wrapped around his cock. Ryan began rubbing his wet finger on her tight little butt hole. He pressed and began to slide it in a little at a time.

Jessi was a little scared, and nervous for a moment, no one had ever touched her there before. She had seen videos with Becky that had showed guys putting their cocks up there. It felt different; it felt good, but just different.

His index finger was now able to slide in as far as physically possible; he began to slide his middle finger into her pussy as the other finger fucked her in the ass.

Becky was about to cum as she watched Ryan sliding his finger into Jessi's ass. This put her over the edge, her body began to peak, in her mind all sorts of images raced, Ryan's cock in her mouth, between her tits, in her pussy, and now in her ass. Over and over her body shook, maybe tonight she would get another chance to feel that cock.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan moaned, his mouth coming off Jessi's clit for a moment, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes baby, cum for me, shoot your load for me, I want to see you cum," Jessi moaned. She licked her lips in anticipation. "Spray my tits with your juice."

Ryan moaned as his tongue beat a quick tattoo over Jessi's swollen clit. He had been surprised at how much it swelled up when she was sexually excited, his teeth nibbled at it as his tongue flicked back and forth across it.

The first spurt from his cock shot between her breasts. She took his shaft in her hand and began to jack his cock hard and fast. Thick gobs of sticky white cum shot from his cock over her breasts and over her belly.

Jessi's orgasm had taken over her body, her pussy ground into Ryan's mouth as his juices were squirting on her tits and mouth.

Ryan was exhilarated, she always made him cum so hard, over and over his cock spurted, he thought he might never quit.

Becky heard the noise first. "Damn!"

She quickly pulled up her shorts and ran back to the camp and quickly slipped her tube top back on, she grabbed Jessi's from the blanket and ran to the meadow were Jessi and Ryan were. On the way past the table, she grabbed a still wet towel.

Jessi was surprised, and a little embarrassed when Becky came crashing through the bushes. There she was with her legs spread wide open, and Ryan's cock still between her tits.

"Your dad is coming up the road!" Becky tossed Jessi's tube top and a towel to her.

Jessi jumped up, and Ryan followed, putting his shorts and t-shirt on quickly.

"Having fun?" Becky grinned.

Jessi and Ryan just grinned back, and the three got back to the camp just as Bill pulled up in the truck.

Bill and Ryan headed off to cut some more firewood. Jessi and Becky drained the water from the coolers, and added the ice that Jessi's dad had brought. Afterwards they had giggled about Becky dashing through the bushes, and Becky had admitted to Jessi that she had been watching and masturbating.

Jessi had told Becky about Ryan coming back and finding him rubbing his cock, and looking at Becky's naked breasts.

"Mmm." Becky smiled. "I wish I would have been awake."

Down at the creek Stan had been pleasantly surprised with his luck, the fish had started to bite. Lindsey had returned from the camp, and had started kissing him. She had put up no resistance when he rand his hands under her t-shirt and began to fondle her breasts. Usually it took a couple of hours before she would let him feel her up, and then only through her bra. What was even more surprising was when she took his hand and pushed it towards her crotch, she had let him play with her pussy, and that had never happened before. Her hand had actually rubbed his swollen and aching cock, almost to the point of orgasm. She had whispered, "Do you think you can get Ryan to give us some privacy tonight?"

In the summer in the high country of Montana there is always the danger of fire, whether from nature, or from man. The fires of lust burned hot on that mountain that summer. Nights were clear and cold, but this night promised to be hotter than ever.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories