Montana Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers

"It's so big," Lindsey commented quietly.

She pulled Ryan to the side of the path and knelt down, and pulled the band of his sweats down releasing his organ to the cold morning air. Her hand began to slide back and forth on it.

Ryan looked down and watched her tits jiggle as her hand jacked his cock quickly back and forth, "Show me your tits."

He was surprised when she stopped jacking his cock and lifted her t-shirt up over her breasts, and then went back to jacking his cock.

Ryan wasn't quite sure what to do next, "That feels good."

Lindsey looked up at him, "Does it? Would you like me to try to suck it?"

Ryan nodded, "Yes, I would like that."

"I don't have much experience so you will have to tell me if I'm doing it right," Lindsey continued jacking his cock quickly back and forth.

Ryan softly moaned, "That feels awesome."

Lindsey began to gently fondle his balls with her free hand, "How does that feel?"

"I like it, just be careful that you don't squeeze them too hard," Ryan responded.

Lindsey smiled up at him, "Thanks for letting me practice on you."

Ryan grinned back, "Anytime."

Lindsey's hand felt different on his shaft than Becky, or Jessi, it was hard to quantify the difference.

Lindsey was still surprised at the size of Ryan's erection, she couldn't get her hand completely around it, and she was having doubts about being able to get it into her mouth. His knob was huge, quite a bit larger than Stan's, but like Stan's it was beginning to get wet. She could see why Becky and Jessi were in love with his cock, it was beautiful, she wondered what it would feel like buried inside of her, Stan's felt like it was about to split her open, but Ryan's was even bigger around.

Faster and faster she stroked his cock, stopping every now and then to lick the tip of it, she liked the taste of the pre-cum on Ryan's cock, it was just a little saltier than Stan's.

"Do you want me to sit down," Ryan asked, "You might find it a little easier to suck on it that way."

"Okay," Lindsey responded, she released her grip and let Ryan sit down on a stump. He spread his legs open, and she knelt between them. She took his cock in her hand and slowly pumped it as she placed her mouth over the top of his cock head. Little by little she took more and more of him into her mouth. Up and down her head moved, her tongue swirling around his shaft. She found that the more spit that she had in her mouth made it easier to suck his engorged organ.

She was taken aback a little when Ryan reached down and began to fondle her tits. His touch was gentle, and soft, she liked the way he was playing with her breasts.

"Your nipples are so long," he whispered.

She pulled her mouth off of his organ and looked down at her breasts, "I know, I've been thinking about having them shaved so they aren't so long."

"Oh no, don't do that, I think they look really hot like that," Ryan protested.

She took his cock back in her mouth once again, she was beginning to enjoy the feeling of a cock in her mouth, and she could understand what Jessi, and Becky were talking about. Up and down her head moved, she could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat, she looked up into his eyes, she could tell he was enjoying it.

Ryan was enjoying this unexpected blowjob; she was really getting into it. He thought that she was actually taking more of his cock than Becky, or Jessi had into her mouth. He put his hands on the back of her head urging her to suck more of his stiff cock into her mouth. His hips were rising to meet her mouth.

Lindsey was surprised when she felt Ryan's hips rising and falling, and then when he put his hands on the back of her head she thought, 'He's fucking my face.' She felt her pussy grow even wetter at the thought of Ryan fucking her face. She felt a little depraved, and it turned her on even more. Faster and faster she moved her mouth, and she sucked harder, she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth.

It wasn't long before Ryan obliged, shooting stream after stream of cum into her mouth. She sucked even harder; she didn't want any of it to escape.

Ryan didn't even have a chance to warn her that he was cumming, but he didn't care, he wanted her to take his load in that warm soft mouth. With each spurt she would swallow, finally he had nothing left to give her, and her motions slowed down.

She looked up at Ryan, "Well, how was it?"

Ryan's breathing was still ragged, "That was awesome, if that's how you do with just a little experience, I'd like to see you after you've had some practice."

Suddenly her expression changed, "Please don't tell Stan, I did it so...," her voice trailed off.

Ryan shook his head, "No I won't say anything, I think I understand."

She pulled her t-shirt down and zipped up her jacket, "Thanks, I appreciate it. We'd better get back up there before someone gets up."

No one was up when they got back to the camp, Ryan got the fire going, and the coffee started. Lindsey had disappeared into the tent where Stan was. He smiled to himself, he imagined that Stan was getting the wake up of his life.

The eastern horizon was glowing orange, the sun would be up before long. The sounds of the birds in the trees announced that they were awakening from their slumber. As the coffee pot began to boil he could hear some rustling from the tents down lower. Ryan got up and walked towards the tent where Stan and Lindsey were.

"I think people are getting up down below," he whispered near the door.

He sat back down at the fire and watched the coffee, in a matter of moments Stan and Lindsey appeared from the tent, and Stan wore a smile from ear to ear. Lindsey smiled, and then winked at him, and then disappeared into the other tent.

"Ready for some coffee Stan?" Ryan grinned.

"You bet I am," Stan exclaimed happily, "Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day."

Ryan smiled, "Yup, it certainly does."

Everything was so different up hear Ryan thought, the air smells different, it sounds different, and the women are all horny. Ryan chuckled as he took his first sip of coffee.

A booming voice roared from below, "Damn, it's a great day to be alive!"

Uncle Bill, and Becky's Dad climbed up the hill to where Stan and Ryan were sitting sipping their coffee.

"Now this is the life," Uncle Bill chuckled as he poured a cup of coffee, "Clear crisp morning, good hot coffee, and a stream full of trout just waiting for us."

Becky and Stan's dad laughed, "I've got a new fly I'm dying to try out."

Uncle Bill slapped his thigh, "Well let's down this coffee, and then let's get a head start on the rest of the troop."

The four of them went fishing; Ryan found a new love, fly-fishing. They had hiked up the stream farther than Ryan had gone before to a series of calm pools. The surfaces of the pools were like glass, you could see the ripples of the insects as they landed on the water, and then took off. You could see the fish nipping at the surface, capturing their breakfast. He was amazed at the dexterity of the two older men in casting; they could place their flies exactly where they wanted. Ryan had a small measure of success, and managed to land a couple of nice sized trout.

Uncle Bill had exclaimed when Ryan had caught his second trout, "There's your breakfast man, and I'll have Suzanne cook us up some eggs, nothing like fresh trout and eggs for breakfast."

The sun had been up for about an hour and a half when the ringing of the dinner bell could be heard.

Stan and Becky's father looked up, "Sounds like we are being paged for breakfast."

Stan and Ryan cleaned the catch, and took it up to Aunt Suzanne to cook. The camp was alive with people, all with plates of breakfast, and coffee in hand.

Becky and Jessi were busy helping cook, and both of them grinned at him as he had walked back up from the creek.

As Ryan sat and ate his breakfast of trout, eggs, and hash browns he thought he had found something that he had been missing all of his life. He watched the people, and he looked at the mountains. He realized that he belonged here, these were his people, and this is where his family came from. For the first time in his life he felt like he was home, truly home. Sure life growing up with mom and dad had been great, but they had lived in a big city. It had been a place to be from, but here in the mountains of Montana, these were his roots.

He sat his plate down, and looked over at his Uncle Bill and exclaimed, "Damn, it's a great day to be alive."

No one noticed it, but there was a small tear in the eye of Uncle Bill.

Sometimes the simplest of things are the most important. Sometimes these are the things we spend our lives looking for. Too many people spend their lives chasing things that in the end aren't important. The mountains in Montana are simple, they were there when we were born, and they will be there when we are gone. There's magic in those mountains, time stands still, life harkens back to a simpler time.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories