Montana Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

"Really?" Jessi smiled, and unzipped his jeans, and undid the button on his jeans and pulled his engorged cock free and began to stroke it.

"God that feels so good," Ryan whispered.

"So you haven't watched any of those dirty movies, or looked at any of the magazines?" Jessi asked as she continued to jack his cock up and down. She was surprise at how wet the tip was already. Pre-cum dripped from his cock in a slow steady manner as her hand moved up and down his swollen shaft.

"No, not at all," Ryan's eyes were half closed, he was enjoying the attention his erection was receiving at the moment.

"I'm surprised," Jessi whispered, "I've had to play with myself every night since we came back. I think about you, and your big stiff cock when I play with myself, do you like that?"

"Mmm yes," Ryan's breathing had quickened, and his face was flushed with lust.

Jessi loved how his big cock felt in her small hand, it felt so powerful, and in turn it made her feel powerful knowing that her small hand could conquer it. Her pumping on his steely hard shaft picked up speed. She wanted to make him cum right here, right now.

"Should I stop now, or do you want me to continue," whispered Jessi.

"No, don't stop! Keep doing what you are doing," Ryan quickly replied.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Keep jacking my cock like that," Ryan whispered.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Jessi's hand continued it's rapid up and down motion on his thick shaft.

"Oh fuck yes, make me cum, jack me off, I need to cum so bad," Ryan's eyes were closed; he was leaning against the wall in the grease pit. His hips were moving in time with the movements of her hand.

"I love jacking you off, I especially like the way you fuck my hand when I stroke you," Jessi's voice was just above a whisper, "It make me so wet when I play with your cock."

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Ryan's voice was quivering with lust.

Jessi's hand flew faster and faster along his shaft, "Oh yeah baby, cum for me, shoot your big load for me, I want to watch you pump your hot cum."

Jessi dropped to her knees, "Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you," she opened her mouth wide and her hand was almost a blur on his cock.

Ryan looked down at Jessi, her mouth just in front of the tip of his cock, her tongue out, and mouth wide open, ready to accept his treasure. He watched as the first long stream of jizz shot forth from his cock and landed on her lips, mouth, and tongue. Over and over his cock pulsed, and with each pulse he would let out a groan, the wet sticky cum landing on Jessi's lips, and in her mouth.

Midway through his orgasm Ryan looked into Jessi's eyes, "I love it when you let me cum in your mouth, it's such a huge turn on."

Jessi smiled and continued pumping his cock until it quit delivering it's warm, pearly white cum. She ran her lips over his swollen cockhead and took as much of his cock as she could stuff into her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum.

After she stood up she looked directly into his eyes, "Now it's time for you to get into the shower, I want to fuck you."

"What about your mom?" Ryan questioned.

Jessi laughed, "She went to town with dad, we might see them about dark. With the rain most of dad's cronies have probably headed off to town too, so they will be sitting around flapping their gums about the rain, crops, cattle, and the same with mom.

They went up to Ryan's small apartment; Jessi stood in the door to the bathroom and watched Ryan removing his clothing. When he was naked he started the shower, she loved looking at him naked. His erection either hadn't completely subsided, or he was beginning to get hard again, which ever it was, she didn't care. She liked the way it stuck out, and how his heavy balls hung between his legs.

Ryan looked at her and grinned, "You can get in too if you want."

Jessi giggled, "You just want to see my tits."

Ryan nodded, "Yup, sure do."

She removed her t-shirt, and shook her bra encased breasts at Ryan, and then undid jeans, and took them, leaning forward to pull them off, and offering Ryan a good long look at her breasts.

Ryan could feel the swelling increasing in his erection as he watched Jessi strip. He loved looking at her naked body, her full firm breasts were just asking for him to play with them. When her bra came off they barely dropped at all, and her nipples were fully erect.

When Jessi was naked they climbed into the shower together, the warm spray of the shower felt good to the both of them. Ryan wrapped his arms around Jessi, and his hand clamped down on the cheeks of her firm ass, and he pulled her tightly against him.

His erection pressed into her belly, and her breasts were squished against his chest. They stood there silently with the water coursing over the both of them, neither saying a word. Their lips met, Ryan's tongue probed its way into her mouth. Slowly their tongues danced in almost ritualistic dance.

Jessi could feel her head spinning from the kiss as she pushed him away from her. She picked up the bar of soap and began to wash Ryan's chest. His hands came up and he began to gently fondle her breasts as she lathered up his chest and belly.

Ryan like how her large, but very firm breasts felt. He could feel his erection growing larger, and firmer. He looked down momentarily and could see it begin to point straight up again. Her nipples were swollen, and very hard already. He started to pull on them gently, knowing full well the effect that it would have on Jessi.

Her soapy hand grasped his stiff organ and she began to slide it back and forth, pleased at how hard it was already. Her pussy was getting hotter, and wetter by the minute; she loved how he played with her tits.

"My turn," Ryan smiled at her after he was clean. He turned her around and took the soap and washed her back slowly. He lathered up her firm ass cheeks, rubbing and kneading them with his hands.

He pressed towards her, his stiff erection pressing into her back as he reached around and begin to rub the bar of soap over her breasts, and then down to her belly. He set the soap down and put both hands on her soapy tits and began fondling them.

"Oh god, you make me so fucking horny," Jessi moaned.

Ryan reached down and put his cock between her legs and began to pump back and forth and he continued playing with her hard nipples, "You make me so hard."

Jessi spread her legs slightly allowing his cock to rub back and forth along her wet slit. She leaned slightly forward and put the palms of her hands against the shower wall.

Ryan's cock was fully erect, almost to the point of aching. It was a good thing that Jessi had jacked him off, otherwise he would have probably cum from just humping between her legs.

"Fuck me," Jessi's voice was tinged with lust, "Put your big cock inside me and fuck me."

Jessi spread her legs further in anticipation of accepting his swollen sex organ into her wet, and willing pussy. Ryan bent down and took his cock into his hand and placed it at her wet opening.

Jessi moaned as she felt his cock sliding up into her, she loved the feeling of his cock filling her up. She reached down and began to rub her clit as he began to fuck her. Surges of pleasure flowed through her body from both her finger on her clit, and from his manhood pumping back and forth inside of her.

Ryan loved the feeling of her tight, wet pussy on his cock, she was so tight, and so wet. He had put his hands on her hips and began pushing his cock in, and pulling it out, slowly at first. He wished he could see her hand playing with her clit as he fucked her, he thought it was so hot that she was masturbating while he was fucking her.

"I'd love to watch you play with your pussy again sometime," Ryan broke the sound of the water, and of their wet flesh slapping together.

"Oh yes baby, I'd love to have you watch me," Jessi responded, the thought of having him watch her masturbate turned her on even more, "I'd like to watch you play with your cock. That was so hot watching you jack off by the stream."

Ryan slammed his cock in and out of her tight tunnel harder and faster. The thought of jacking off while she watched him turned him on even more. He kept one hand on her hip pulling her towards him as his shaft slid in, and pushing it back as he pulled back. His free hand went to one of her bouncing tits, and he back to squeeze her nipples tightly. His voice was hoarse with fuck lust, "Would you suck on your tits while you played with your clit?"

"Yesss," Jessi moaned deeply.

Jessi moved her hips in time with Ryan's thrusts, as he pulled out of her she would try to clamp down on his cock with her pussy muscles, trying to keep it from moving. She could feel herself on the edge of an orgasm, but it was too soon. Jessi slid her hand further back and pressed the palm of her hand on the bottom side of Ryan's slick shaft. She put her thumb and forefinger around his shaft and began to move her hand back and forth.

"That feels so good," Ryan's voice was drunk with lust.

"Your cock feels so good, I love how you fuck me," Jessi responded.

"I love fucking your hot pussy," Ryan responded, he enjoyed talking dirty to her, "You make my cock so hard."

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard," Jessi urged.

Ryan sped up his motions, his hand returned to her hip, pulling and pushing hard. Jessi bent over lower, she could see her tits bouncing back and forth, her nipples looking like little poles standing on mounds of titty flesh. Best of all she could see his cock sliding back and forth, it glistened with her pussy juices. She enjoyed watching his cock sliding in and out; she tightened her grip on his cock, continuing to jack him while he fucked her.

"Oh yeah, fuck my cock baby, you make my cock so big and hard when you stroke it. You make it want to shoot," Ryan scarcely recognized his own voice.

"I like making you cum," Jessi was panting, her orgasm was only seconds away, "You make me cum so hard, no one has ever made me cum the way you do."

Ryan could feel a flood of wetness on his cock as Jessi began to peak. He was now fucking her as hard and fast as he could in the wet shower. He could hear her moan over and over as his cock slammed hard into her. He could feel his own orgasm beginning to build as her body began to shake.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Ryan's voice shook with a sense of urgency as he pulled his cock out of her wet cunny.

Jessi watched as her hand moved hard and fast over his cock. His hips hadn't stopped, now it was just her hand that he was fucking. Ryan reached down and found her hard little clit and began to rub it back and forth in time with her hand motions on his inflated sex organ.

His finger sent her over the edge, she was in full orgasm now, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned over and over as her body was wracked with her climax. She saw his cock spurt long strings of pearly white jizz.

Ryan had stopped his movements and allowed Jessi to jack him to a climax. His head felt like it was spinning as he began to shoot his load.

"Oh yeah, make me shoot," Ryan urged.

Jessi's hand was almost a blur on his cock as it continued to spew it's cargo in long strings, "Shoot for me, I love watching you cum, squirt all of your creamy juice for me."

As Jessi's body shook Ryan's cock kept pulsing, shooting until he had no more cum left to shoot.

Jessi turned around and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and kissed him deeply, "That felt so good."

At about that time the hot water began to turn cold, Jessi and Ryan climbed out of the shower and began to dry each other off. They climbed into Ryan's bed and held each other, whispering things to each other quietly. Before long the both of them dozed off.

The sound of a honking horn of a vehicle coming down the driveway woke Jessi and Ryan up. Jessi glanced at the clock, "Holy shit, we fell asleep."

Ryan jumped out of bed and peered out the window, and with a great sigh of relief, "It's Becky, I don't see you mom and dad's truck."

Jessi had run to the bathroom and hurriedly dressed, "Oh god, I'm so glad it's just Becky."

Ryan stretched and began to gather some clean clothes to put on. Jessi walked back into the bedroom and grinned while staring at Ryan's manhood that was dangling lazily between his legs.

"Every time I look at your cock I just want to get down on my knees and start sucking it," Jessi smiled wickedly at Ryan.

"You better watch it, talk like that will get me all stiff all over again," Ryan grinned back, he pointed down at his organ that was beginning to slowly swell.

"Put that monster away, it's corrupting me," Jessi laughed.

Ryan shook his hips; his cock slapped back and forth, "I think it's the other way around."

While Ryan quickly dressed, Jessi brushed her hair while looking in the mirror.

A voice from the barn called out, "Jessi, where the hell are you?"

Jessi opened the door, "I'm up here, I'll be down in a sec."

As Ryan and Jessi walked down the stairs Becky smiled, "And what were you two doing up there with no one around to chaperone."

Jessi grinned, "Nothing, just taking a nap. Next time we are left alone I'll call you and you can be the chaperone."

Becky looked at the bulge in Ryan's jeans and grinned, and then licked her lips, "I'd like that! I'd like that a lot!"

Jessi laughed at Becky, "Whoa there girl, settle down, let's go to the house, I need to get supper started."

Ryan just smiled and followed the two girls, he could feel his erection growing at the thought of having his way with both of the girls again.

Jessi started cooking supper, "So what's the occasion for the visit?"

Becky slapped her forehead, "I almost forgot, I got my letter of acceptance from the college this afternoon. Have you checked your mail today?"

Jessi ran over and gave her friend a big hug, "That's great Becky. No, I haven't checked the mail today," she looked over at Ryan, "Be a big sweetie, and run down to the mailbox for me."

Ryan got up out of his chair, "No problem."

He walked out on to the porch and saw Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne driving up.

"Did you get the mail?" Ryan asked as his aunt and uncle got out of the truck.

"Sure did," responded Uncle Bill as he held up a few letters, and a couple of magazines, "Since you are out here grab some of the bags out of the back of the truck."

Ryan was still getting some of the bags out of the back of the truck when he heard a scream coming from the kitchen. The door flew open and Jessi came running out to him, "I got accepted too."

Jessi, and Becky danced around in the driveway while Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne laughed.

Ryan was happy for Jessi, but he felt a small wave of sadness flow over him. It brought back the realism that he would be leaving for school also, and that Jessi would be leaving too. Any time that he thought about this summer ending he would shake it off, and quickly try to think of something else. He hadn't ever felt like this before, and he didn't quite understand it. He wondered briefly if he was falling in love with his cousin, or if what just the infatuation with all of the sex he was getting. Ryan tried to shake it off, but a sad, and lonely feeling lingered.

Becky stayed for supper, throughout the meal her and Jessi chattered back and forth making plans. They both decided against staying in the dorms, and would prefer renting an apartment, or house together.

Uncle Bill studied the calendar and then announced, "Becky, call your dad, I think we need to head to Missoula Sunday afternoon, that way we can start looking for a place for you two girls on Monday morning."

After the meal was over Ryan excused himself, Becky, Jessi, and Aunt Suzanne were still busy discussing what the girls would need for "their place." Each of them had what seemed to be about a thousand questions, finally Aunt Suzanne threw her hands up in the air, "Go find Ryan and ask him, he started last year, he should know most of what you are asking."

Jessi looked around, "Where did he go?"

Uncle Bill looked up from the paper he was reading, "I think he headed off for high ground for safety."

Becky, and Jessi cast a dour glance at Uncle Bill who then replied good naturedly, "And I can't blame him, the way you three hens are cackling away,"

Aunt Suzanne gave him a frosty look, "Well at least we plan ahead, you on the other hand would head off with nothing but your ass attached."

Uncle Bill laughed, and then sighed deeply, and retreated back to his paper, he knew he would lose this battle if he continued.

Aunt Suzanne grinned, she knew victory was hers, she looked over at the two girls, "Go find Ryan, he should be able to answer a lot of your questions, and the ones he can't we can head over to the school next week and check with your counselors."

Jessi and Becky burst through Ryan's door still talking a mile a minute.

Ryan was stretched out on the sofa, with just a pair of sweatpants on, he laughed at the girls, "Don't you two knock, what if I would have been naked or something."

Becky grinned, "I was hoping you were naked, and I would have helped you with the something."

Jessi giggled, "Get your mind out of the gutter, or move over and let me in."

Jessi's expression changed when she looked at Ryan, "We have some questions for you about college."

Ryan patiently answered all of their questions. He explained everything he knew, he agreed that if they were serious about college that an apartment, or a house would be better than staying in the dorms.

After Ryan had answered all of their questions Becky leaned over and kissed Ryan on the lips, her tongue darted quickly into his mouth, "Now let's see your collection of dirty movies."

Jessi just smiled at Ryan, "Let me get them."

As Jessi read off the titles Becky commented, "Seems like he was big boob kind of guy."

"Yup," replied Ryan, "And most of the magazines too."

"Do you like big boobs?" Becky asked.

Ryan blushed slightly, "Well, yes, but I like all sorts of boobs."

Becky lifted up her t-shirt, she was wearing a hot pink bra that pushed her breasts up, and together, and showed a lot of cleavage, "Do you think my breasts are big?"

Ryan stared at Becky's breasts, while they weren't as quite as big as Jessi's, they were definitely larger than any of the previous breasts he had experienced. "Yes, I would say that they are big," Ryan answered.

Jessi had inserted a tape into the VCR and started it. A large breasted girl appeared on the screen wearing just her bra, and panties. As she danced around her breasts jiggled and shook. Her hands would squeeze and knead her breasts slowly, teasing the cameraman, she would almost remove her breasts from the bra cups, but then would stop, and then dance around some more.

Becky giggled and pointed at the growing bulge in Ryan's sweatpants, "I think he likes that."

Jessi nodded, "Yup, I think he does." She stood up and removed her top and began to dance around mimicking the girl on the video. Becky followed Jessi's lead and stood up and began to dance seductively for Ryan.

Both girls would glance at the video and do what the girl on the tape was doing. They played with their tits, and squeeze them, shake them, make them jiggle and bounce just like the tape.

Ryan's cock was fully erect, he had quit watching the tape, instead he watched Jessi, and Becky. "You two are hot," he said, he could feel his head spinning with desire. He could scarcely believe what was unfolding in front of him.

Becky grinned, "Show us how hot we are making you."

Ryan pulled down his sweatpants and exposed his erection for the girls.

"Mmm, that looks so inviting," Becky cooed.

Meanwhile on the tape the girl had removed her bra, and was now playing with her large, and erect nipples. Both Jessi, and Becky removed their bras, and began to play with their own nipples, pulling, squeezing, and flicking them to full erection.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers