Montana Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

"Do you like that?" she purred softly into Ryan's ear.

Ryan slipped his arm around her, his hand cupped her naked breast, "You make me so hot all the time."

Jessi's hand reached down to his jeans and she deftly undid the button, and pulled the zipper down, then reached in and grasped his growing erection, "I like making you hot," her hand slowly moved up and down his hardening shaft, "And I like making your big cock hard."

Ryan enjoyed the feeling of her hand on his member, "You do that so well, making me hard."

"Just thinking of your hard cock makes my pussy wet," Jessi nibbled on his ear as her hand continued it's slow jacking motion.

"I'd want to lick your wet pussy again, I liked how it tasted," Ryan moaned softly.

"Would you?" Jessi was surprised; she would love to feel his tongue lapping at her bald pussy again.

Ryan continued fondling her tit as he drove; he loved how it felt in his hand when he squeezed her firm titty flesh.

"I'll sneak out of the house tonight after mom, and dad have gone to sleep, and you can lick my pussy," Jessi could feel her pussy gush with wetness at the thought of watching his face buried between her legs.

Jessi was the first girl that Ryan had tasted, well, he had he licked his fingers after fingering a girls wet cunny on several occasions before, but that was it.

"Be careful," Ryan warned, "Or you are going to make me cum."

"I like making you cum," purred Jessi, "Do you want me to make you cum right now, or do you want to wait until later."

"Both," Ryan moaned.

"Good answer," Jessi grinned, "Pull over on the side of the road."

After Ryan had pulled the truck off the road Jessi asked him, "How do you want to cum, in my mouth, or would you like me to jack you off onto my tits?"

Ryan was almost at the point of no return; his voice was almost desperate, "I want to cum on your tits."

Jessi smiled, she enjoyed the feeling of his hot cum on her breasts, she had Ryan put his back to the door of the truck, and then leaned over him, the tip of his cock between her tits, her hand began to move quickly up and down on his shaft. From her experience with him she knew that he was close to climaxing.

Ryan reached down and gently played with her nipples as she continued stroking his cock up and down quickly. He squeezed her breasts, together, the head of his cock between her firm titty flesh. He loved the feeling of his rubbery cock-head between her breasts.

"Let me feel your cum on my tits," Jessi coaxed, she knew it turned him on when she talked dirty to him, "Make your big cock shoot all over my tits."

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Ryan moaned.

"Yes, cum for me, make my boobs wet with your spuzz," Jessi's hand gripped his steely shaft even tighter as she continued jerking him off.

"Oh yeah!" Ryan exclaimed as the first long white string of pearly cum shot forth between her breasts.

Jessi watched as the cum started spurting from the tip of his cock, she moved his cock so that it shot on one breast, and then the other. She enjoyed watching Ryan cum; there was something so very sensual about watching his cum spurting out on to her body. It felt so warm as it splattered against her breast. Faster and faster her hand moved, trying to coax all of the cum from his ball sack.

Ryan liked watching the streams of jizz landing on her tits, long wet white lines covered each of her tits, after he had quit spurting Jessi rubbed his cock head in the cum on her tits, and then over her erect nipples.

Jessi could feel her clit twitching; she had felt a mini orgasm flow through her body. She couldn't ever remember cumming just from jacking a guy off.

Ryan stared at Jessi's cum covered tits, "That looks so freaking hot."

Jessi looked down at her breasts, cum was beginning to drip from them onto the truck seat, she liked the way her boobs looked, she had just about covered them completely with his cum. She sat up and took her tits in her hands and forced them towards her mouth where she began to lick the cum off with her tongue.

"I'm glad you think so," grinned Jessi just before she began licking at her erect nipples, "Feels good, and tastes good too."

Ryan watched as she licked and sucked on her nipples, she was so hot, he couldn't believe one girl could turn him on the way she did.

As soon as they got home Jessi headed up to the bathroom, she needed to get cleaned up. It's not that she wanted to get rid of the cum that was left on her body, she was afraid that her mother might notice that particular smell.

Ryan found supper to be an odd affair; he kept catching his aunt and uncle staring at him. He wondered if they knew something about Jessi and him fooling around on the way home. It was an odd meal, usually mealtimes here were loud and boisterous, but tonight, it was near silence.

Ryan shot Jessi a glance; she looked back at him with a look of bewilderment, and shrugged her shoulders.

After supper was over Uncle Bill asked Ryan, "Are you going to call your dad?"

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, but I think I will wait until morning, and call him at his office. It might be better that way, it will give him some time to tell mom."

Uncle Bill tried not to chuckle, but couldn't, "I understand that. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when he tells her."

Ryan nodded in agreement. He wondered if that wasn't the reason for the silence at supper tonight.

Jessi announced before trudging up the stairs, "Well I think I will take a long, hot bath, and head off to bed."

Ryan could hear the water running upstairs in the house, he could tell that Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne were tired, so he excused himself and headed off to his apartment.

After he showered he sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on. There was a baseball game on the one channel that he could receive clearly. He started to watch the game, but soon fell fast asleep on the sofa.

Jessi had waited until her parents had gone to sleep, she could tell they were asleep from the various snoring sounds that emanated from their bedroom.

She positioned various pillows in her bed to try to make it look like a body occupied the vacant bed. Then, with all the stealth she possessed she crept quietly down the stairs, out the door and headed off to the barn.

Jessi tiptoed up the stairs to Ryan's apartment, knocked softly, and then opened the door. She smiled when she saw that he was fast asleep. For a moment she thought that she would just let him sleep and head back to her room, but just then Ryan opened his eyes, and smiled.

"Hey you made it."

Jessi smiled, "Yup, I sure did."

Ryan stood up and rubbed his eyes, he walked over the Jessi and wrapped his arms around her, "I'm glad you did."

Jessi laid her head against his chest, she liked how it felt to be held by Ryan.

She wiggled her hips against his leg, "Take me to your bed."

Ryan turned out the lights and led her into his bedroom. The moon's silvery rays came in through the window casting a ghostly glow in the room. His hands went to the belt on her bathrobe, and slowly he pulled it until it came undone. Ryan slipped the bathrobe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He looked at her body, and then at her face.

"Take your clothes off," Jessi's voice was barely above a whisper.

She stood there and watched as he removed his t-shirt, he slipped his sweat pants off and stood there in front of her, naked. She looked into his eyes, and then she caste her gaze downwards. Ryan's penis was already partially erect, sticking out, and down.

Jessi moved close to him and cupped his balls in her hand, she watched as his erection grew quickly until it stood straight up. Ryan reached up and gently cupped both of her breasts in his hands, her hand gently caressed his balls, and they felt heavy in her hands.

Ryan pulled her to the bed, Ryan lay on his back, Jessi on her side. Jessi took Ryan's stiff erection into her hand and started to slowly jack it up and down. Ryan slid his hand between her legs; she lifted her leg and opened her willing sex to him.

Ryan found her already wet, slowly and gently he began to stroke her clit, and then very quietly he whispered, "I want to lick your pussy."

Jessi looked into his eyes, "Please..."

Slowly Ryan began to slide down, licking and sucking on her nipples, kissing her breasts gently, down to her belly, his tongue leaving little wet traces everywhere it went. All the while his finger kept slowly stimulating the hard nub at the top of her pussy.

Ryan was more than a little nervous, he was about to do something he had never done, perform oral sex on a girl with the sole intention of giving her an orgasm with his tongue. He wanted to get it right; Jessi had performed oral sex on him numerous times, and always to a successful conclusion.

He opened her pussy with his fingers, and lapped experimentally at her wet slit. He liked the light musky taste of her pussy, his tongue moved up her slit, he found her swollen clit, and he was surprised how hard it felt against his tongue already.

Jessi closed her eyes, she enjoyed the feeling of his mouth and tongue on her breasts, and his fingering of her clit was sending little pulses of electric pleasure throughout her body. She moaned softly when his tongue slipped between her sex swollen pussy lips and began to lap at her. But when his tongue touched her clitoris for the she gasped.

"Oh my god Ryan!" Jessi exclaimed.

Ryan was startled and looked up.

"Oh don't stop," she urged, "That feels incredible."

Ryan was relieved and moved his tongue back to her clit; he began to flick his tongue back and forth across the little pearl of her womanhood. He slid his hand between her legs and slowly began to finger her at the same time.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes," Jessi moaned, her hands went to her breasts and she began to pull gently on her nipples.

Ryan was enjoying licking Jessi's pussy; it excited him to know that he was turning her on. He put his lips up to her clit, and gently sucked on it. He lightly nibbled on it with his teeth before going back to flicking at it with his tongue. Back and forth his tongue flicked, then in little circles, then back to flicking.

Jessi was in pleasure heaven, she found her hips moving of their own volition, they were trying to grind their way against his mouth. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting.

"It's no wonder guys like having their cocks sucked," Jessi moaned, "If it feels anything like what you are doing to me..."

Ryan could feel her hips moving against him, even though his cock was not receiving any stimulation he could feel it throbbing. Over and over his flicking at her clit continued pausing occasionally to give his tongue a rest, and then he would suck on her clit, his two fingers now plunging in and out of her wet cunny.

Jessi wanted to feel him in her hand, and in her mouth, she wanted to suck on him right now, she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth while he continued performing oral sex on her.

"I want your cock in my mouth," her voice was slurred with lust.

Brian turned and straddled her body; she reached up and grasped his throbbing erection with her hand. His mouth returned to her pussy, he wanted to make her cum with his mouth, and tongue. Jessi's hand jacked his cock back and forth quickly. She opened her mouth and pulled his cock into her mouth.

Ryan moaned as he entered her mouth, it felt so soothing on his cock. Her head bobbed up and down as her hand moved back and forth along the shaft.

Jessi liked how his cock filled her mouth; her tongue swirled around the tip as she quickly sucked back and forth on him. The little waves of pleasure that coursed through her body were growing stronger and stronger.

Ryan's eyes were closed as his tongue flicked faster and faster, making little circles around the base of her clit, and then flicking across the swollen nub. His own hips began to match hers, his hips driving his cock to her mouth, and hers grinding her pussy against his mouth.

He slid one of his wet fingers to her butt hole, and began to slip it in. Every so gently he pressed against her tight hole, slowly it entered, a little at a time. Before long he had a finger in her pussy, and one in her ass, fucking both holes at the same time while his tongue and mouth took care of her clit.

She gasped as she felt his finger enter her other hole. At first it felt strange, but after he had worked it in and was doing both holes at the same time it felt great. She knew she wouldn't last much longer. She took her hand off his cock, and allowed him to drive his cock as deep into her mouth as he could. She was letting him fuck her face, and fired her lust even further. She took her wet finger and pressed it against his butt hole. Slowly it slid in.

Just as she got her finger all the way in his ass she heard him moan loudly, his hips jerked violently and a huge load of cum filled her mouth, it was all she could do to swallow in time for the next spurt. He was cumming in her mouth; his spurts were hard and long as her finger continued fucking his ass, her own orgasm started at the same time.

Ryan gasped as he felt her finger enter his ass. It felt strange, not bad, or uncomfortable, but just strange. When her finger touched his prostate, he exploded. Lights flashed in his head, he felt his cock spasm, his balls almost ached at the force of his orgasm, he had never cum so hard in his life. Over and over he spurted, filling her mouth with his salty treasure.

Jessi's world turned upside down as she came, she rode high on the wave of pleasure, she could barely feel her body, she was only remotely aware that Ryan's cock was still in her mouth and still shooting. It was only by instinct that she swallowed.

They lay there afterward, wrapped in each other's arms, both feeling wrung out by their climaxes, but very satisfied. The silence said it all, no words weren't needed.

Jessi's voice was very soft, "I wish I could stay here all night, I want to wake up with you in the morning," her tone changed to a gentle laugh, "Do you wake up happy or grumpy."

Ryan chuckled, "Happy."

He stroked her hair as her head lay on his chest, "I wish you could stay too."

Eventually they got out of bed, Jessi put her robe back on, and Ryan slipped on his sweatpants. He walked her to the house, and then he kissed her softly.

On a whim Jessi asked him, "Do you love me?"

Ryan nodded, "You know that I do..."

Jessi was surprised that he answered; she wasn't surprised at his answer though. She stood on the porch, and studied his face for what seemed to be an eternity. She kissed him gently on the lips and turned to go into the house, she stopped and looked back at him, "You know that I'm falling in love with you, don't you."

Ryan nodded and watched her slip quietly into the house.

Sleep was a long time coming for the both of them. It was one thing to fool around the way they had been. But, to admit love...neither of them had really been in love before. Each had had crushes, and infatuations...but this was different.

At breakfast, things had returned to normal, everyone talking at once, and laughing. Uncle Bill as always making plans for the day ahead, and changing them a half dozen times. One thing didn't escape Aunt Suzanne's careful scrutiny; there was a glow about her daughter, and her nephew. The way each one's eyes sparkled, and their faces lit up when they looked at each other. Aunt Suzanne felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

After breakfast Ryan sat down with the phone in his hand, this was the first step, and had to be done. He could hear the phone ringing in the earpiece.

Ryan's father's voice came over the phone, "Engineering, this is Roy."

Ryan took a deep breath, "Hi dad."

"Ryan! Good to hear from you. How's ranch life treating you?"

"That's why I'm calling, dad, there's something I need to tell you..." Ryan exhaled softly. He was taking the first step.

The mountains have captured another. And in that, another generation of a family ranch is secured. It is a continuation; an affirmation of a lifestyle where the work is hard and rewards are few. A lifestyle where the one true love is the love of the land. It is hard to look at the mountains and not be in total awe of the power that created them. For some that power still resides in them, even today.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories