Montana Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," Ryan's voice was slurred with lust.

"Oh yes Ryan, I want you too, I want you to fuck me right now," Jessi's voice was wild, and full of abandon, "I want you to fuck me right here in the barn."

"Oh yes baby, I want to fuck you," Ryan felt like his cock would explode, he didn't think his cock had ever been this hard, or this on fire ever before, and a dip into her pussy was just what he needed to quench his cock's thirst for lust.

Jessi let go of Ryan's cock; she loved how it pointed straight up into the air when it was hard. She turned around, spread her legs wide and bent over, holding on to the rails of the stall with both hands, "Fuck me Ryan, put your cock in me."

Ryan flipped up the back of her skirt, her pussy looked so hot, and glistened with her slippery juices, her pussy lips were puffy with passion, and he could see the nub of her hard little clit poking out. He put his hand on his cock, and guided it to her entrance and pushed. He slid straight in; she was so hot, and so wet, his cock felt saturated with her slickness.

Jessi moaned as she felt the full length of his cock entering her. It filled her pussy, and made it feel so full, it was the feeling she craved. He began to thrust hard in, and out of her, she matched his thrusts, pushing back with her hips and arms. He leaned over and opened her shirt, letting her breasts fall out of her shirt.

She could only imagine what she looked like, a cock driving into her from behind, her tits hanging from her shirt, bouncing wildly as Ryan pounded her cunny with his big, stiff cock.

"Faster, harder, oh Ryan fuck me hard and fast right now," Jessi moaned, her voice urging him on.

Ryan abandoned her breasts, and now put his hands on her hips, pulling her and pushing her. Pulling her hard against him as his cock sank deep inside of her, his balls banging against her butt with each thrust.

It sent her higher and higher, she was wild with desire, Ryan had sped up the frequency of his thrusts, and was slamming harder and harder into her wet pussy. She felt the onset of her orgasm, "Oh fuck Ryan, I'm going to cum... oh God baby, you are making me cum."

"Yes!" Ryan almost shouted, "I want to feel you cum!"

Jessi peaked at that moment; she felt her pussy flood with her juices, Ryan's cock felt so good. Her clit felt like it was on fire, she screamed out, her voice was shaking with the fury of her orgasm, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck Ryan, I'm cumming. Fuck yes, I'm cumming so hard..."

"Yes Jessi, cum for me now, I want to feel you," Ryan could feel her tunnel contracting around his cock, trying in vain to capture his slick member as it continued sliding in and out.

Their bodies slapped together as they fucked, Ryan loved fucking her from behind, it seemed so...kinky...especially out here in the barn.

"Ohhhh, yessss!" Jessi moaned as her body shook, she was gripping the rail with all her might. Ryan's stiff cock continued to plunge in and out of her tight pussy further heightening her orgasm.

Ryan felt his own climax rapidly approaching, he squeezed with all his might, but he knew it was going to be in vain, he couldn't prolong the inevitable any longer, "I'm going to cum," his voice was hoarse and urgent. Just before he felt the first spurt, he pulled his cock from Jessi's cunny, she reached down and felt his cock rubbing along her slit, she grasped it with her hand as he began to cum.

Spurt after spurt surged forth from the tip of his swollen cock-head covering her hand with his sticky, white cum. Jessi liked the feeling of his jizz shooting over the palm of her hand.

Ryan moaned loudly as his cock jerked and convulsed, he could feel her hand rubbing his cock as he came. His body tensed, and shook, he felt dizzy. He stopped and pulled back allowing Jessi to turn around, he watched as she licked some of his cum off of her hand.

Jessi kissed him softly, "Oh Ryan, that was incredible."

"You're the one that is incredible," Ryan hugged Jessi tightly and then kissed her on the lips.

Jessi's face just glowed, she smiled softly at Ryan, "You're the cowboy I've always wanted, and you make me feel so special."

Ryan was touched by her words, he didn't know what to say, he decided words weren't important right now, he just held her tighter.

"I'm going to run upstairs and get cleaned up," Jessi's face was alight with love, and happiness.

Ryan watched her walk up the stairs to his apartment. His heart was doing little flip-flops. He smiled, and sighed softly, then picked up the pitchfork and began to toss fresh straw into the stables.

He looked up as Aunt Suzanne walked into the barn, for a moment he wondered if she had heard them, but the look on Aunt Suzanne's face put his momentary panic to rest.

"Have you seen Jessi?" She asked.

"She ran up to use the bathroom," Ryan had pointed towards his apartment.

Ryan saw what he thought was a brief look of relief wash over his aunt's face, "Do you want me to go up and get her?"

"No, just tell her to come to the house and have her give me a hand with supper when she comes down," Aunt Suzanne smiled at Ryan, the she asked, "Did your mother give you a rough time of it?"

Ryan shook his head, "No, not really, I just stood my ground, there was nothing she could really say."

A tear appeared in the corner of Aunt Suzanne's eye, she suddenly reached out and hugged Ryan tightly, "You have no idea how happy you have made your uncle, or me. You've become like the son we never had."

After supper as the men sat on the porch Roy remarked, "I haven't had a meal like that in many a year. That felt good."

Meals on the ranch were simple, no haute cuisine here. Just good, hearty food cooked with skill and love...and lots of it. Tonight's supper was fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh carrots, fresh peas, and topped off with apple pie. The beverage de jour for tonight's meal was a choice of coffee, or milk. Margaret, who was used to a more sophisticated diet, had a pained expression on her face throughout most of the meal, but a close watch would have revealed that she had a second helping of almost everything.

"So, you're sure this is what you want?" Ryan's father asked his son.

Ryan nodded slowly, "I've never been so sure of anything in my life as this."

Although Roy wouldn't admit it to his wife at this particular moment, he had never been prouder of his son than he had been today. There had been many times in his life that he had regretted leaving the ranch, and the life he had grown up with. With Ryan deciding that his future was here on the ranch, Roy felt like a small part of him was coming home.

It was more than just a rodeo. It was the county fair, and by far the largest social event of the season. All over the county livestock was being groomed for the show, cattle, pigs, roosters, all looking their best waiting for their time in the ring, and the judging.

Recipes that were closely guarded, and handed down from generation to generation were pulled out; ovens were filled with breads, cakes, and all manner of baked goods for the judging. Preserves of all kinds were tasted carefully to make sure they met the maker's expectations, and hopes for a blue ribbon this year.

Farmers, ranchers, and townsfolk all came together for the three days of the fair. Old friendships were renewed, and new ones formed. Prices of cattle and grain would be discussed over and over, the amount of rain that had been received so far this year, predictions of crop yields, of when the various crops would be ready for harvest.

Men whose faces were weathered by the sun, and the wind, with hands roughened by years of hard work talked with men whose faces were pale, and whose hands were well manicured. They spoke of fuel prices, insurance, prices of new equipment, and interest rates.

The culminating event of the weekend was the annual dance that was held on the Saturday night after the rodeo was over. Lord only knows how many marriages were a result of the dance, possibly a few divorces, and for that matter, how many babies came in this world nine months later.

Walter and Ryan walked out of the registration office; all they had to do now was wait. Team roping was to start about noon, there were fourteen teams entered in the competition this year. Walter had carefully studied the list and sized up their competition from what he knew from years past.

"Well, do we have a chance?" Ryan asked.

Walter nodded, "Yes, I think so. I've seen most of these teams before."

Jessi found Ryan grooming Bernie, getting ready to saddle him; she walked up to him and kissed his cheek, "How's my cowboy?"

Ryan grinned, "Damned nervous."

"You'll do just fine," Jessi's eyes sparkled in the sunlight, then she looked at Bernie, "Hey mooch, I brought you something too," she reached into her jacket and fed Bernie a couple of pieces of carrot.

"I've got to go, we are all in the stands, even your mom," Jessi giggled.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "I wonder what it took to get her here."

Jessi kissed Ryan softly once more, "Good luck Ryan, I'm so proud of you. I love you."

Before Ryan could answer Jessi had turned and was running for the stands. What Ryan couldn't see were the two tears of happiness that slowly ran down her cheeks.

Ryan was filled with warmth as he turned to Bernie, "Well fella, I don't know how I got here, but I'm depending on you to make us all look good."

As luck would have it Walter and Ryan had drawn the first run. They entered the open-air arena on horseback. Ryan was surprised at the number of people in the stands, considering it was a work day for most, and just before noon.

Deep in the recesses of Bernie's brain a distant memory came to life. He had been here, or a place similar to this when was younger. He had spent much of his early life in places like this; this is what he had been born to do. Bernie strutted as he trotted around the arena, his head held high, this felt good, he felt like he was a young horse again. He liked the man who rode him now, he was gentle, his voice was kind, and Bernie could sense an inner strength within the man.

The PA crackled to life, "Okay folks, now for the team roping event, and first out of the chute will the team of Walt Red Elk, and Ryan McFayden representing the Wolf Creek Lakota Band. Usually Amos rides with Walt, but he has a broken leg. Hope you get well soon Amos. Ryan is from the Rocking M ranch."

Ryan got Bernie into position in the box, he felt like his stomach was churning. "Breathe Ryan, breathe," he whispered to himself. He scanned the crowd and looked for Jessi, when he looked up at her she waved wildly back at him. He glanced over at Walter; he nodded back at Ryan as if to reassure him.

Bernie shook his head as he waited, his hoof pawing at the dirt impatiently. He knew what was coming, and he was ready, today he would run like he would have run ten years ago. Today was Bernie's day.

The chute opened and a steer bolted like he had Satan on his heels. As soon as the steer crossed the barrier Bernie knew it was time to run, he felt Ryan's heels against his side, he hear Ryan yell, "Yeah Bernie," he pushed hard with his hind legs, and pulled with his front, in just a few steps he was at a full gallop, his nostrils flaring, his mane flying wildly in the breeze There is a beauty in watching a horse and a rider when they work as a team, and on this day, that's what Bernie and Ryan were like, they were one.

Ryan had his lasso out twirling as Bernie ate up huge chunks of ground with each stride, they were closing fast; Bernie carefully watched the steer running in front of him, making minute adjustments in his pursuit of the running steer.

Jessi was screaming wildly pulling on her dad's arm, "Look at Bernie run!"

"Now!" it was like a voice in Ryan's head, he snapped his wrist sending the lasso flying through the air.

Roy held his breath as soon as he saw Ryan let the lasso go, he had a hard time believing he was watching his own son. He was bursting with pride, a small tear formed in the corner of his eye.

Even Margaret had gotten into the excitement, she was screaming and jumping up and down, she watched as the lasso left Ryan's hand and headed towards the steer's head. As much as she didn't want to admit it, deep down she could see that he fit into this lifestyle.

Walter was hot on the heels of Ryan and Bernie, a fraction of a second after Ryan had sent his lasso flying Walter had his own lasso spinning waiting for Ryan and Bernie to turn the steer to the left.

The loop fell perfectly over the steer's neck; Ryan quickly looped the rope around his saddle horn. Bernie knew what to do even before Ryan signaled with his left foot, and the reins, Bernie lunged hard to left, pushing hard with his front legs, pulling the steer with him.

Walter's lasso flew from his hand, and captured both of the rear legs of the steer, Walt's horse pulled up hard, Bernie turned hard again facing the steer, and Walter's horse.

A horn blew signaling the time had stopped. Ryan grinned at Walter as he rubbed Bernie's ears. They let the steer go, and wrapped their ropes as they road to the end of the arena.

Walter gave Ryan a thumbs up sign, his normally stoic face was animated, "That's what I'm talking about!"

The PA crackled again, the voice hushed at first, then boomed, "You sure that's right? Five point nine nine, and no penalties, looks like Walt and Ryan have come to win, that's a very good time, the bar has been set, let's see if any of the other teams can beat that time."

Jessi was jumping up and down excitedly in the stands, "Did you see that, did you see that, I have to go down and see them."

Jessi raced down through the stands, and towards where Ryan and Walter were. She couldn't wait to wrap her hands around Ryan and hug him tightly. While most people might have seen a young cowboy on a horse that was maybe past his prime, Jessi saw a knight in shining armor.

Roy and Bill were still laughing, they had finally sat back down, Bill shook his head, "You know Roy, we've had that horse for four years, and the fastest I have ever seen him move is a quick trot to the oat bucket at feeding time. We put Ryan on Bernie because he's a good-tempered cuss, and figured he wouldn't move any faster than a trot. I don't know what your son has done, but that's not the horse I bought."

Roy just shook his head, "I can't believe that's my son."

Later on Suzanne would have wished she had come earlier, she had missed the first ride as she entered her apple crisp into the baking contest. The look on her husband's face had said it all; he had beamed as he had gone into great detail describing Ryan's and Walter's ride.

Jessi almost tackled Ryan as she ran up, "That was awesome Ryan," she wrapped her arms around Ryan and squeezed with all her might.

Bernie nudged Jessi as if to say, "Hey, I'm the real star here?"

Jessi laughed and wrapped her arms around Bernie's neck, "You were awesome too Bernie."

Walter laughed, "What about me, do I get a hug too."

"Oh Walter," Jessi grinned and hugged him, "Thanks for all your help, you guys looked great."

Walter nodded, "That's a damned good time, especially for our first time out. If we can keep this up, we have a good chance of finishing in the money."

After the second round Ryan and Walter were in second place, down by less than tenth of second over the leaders. Walter was more than happy, he was ecstatic, his hope had been to still be in the top ten, and they had more than surpassed that goal.

Aunt Suzanne had been there for their second ride, and had tears in her eyes after Ryan and Walter equaled their first round's time. After the team-roping event was over they all sat in the stands and watched the rest of the events.

Ryan was impressed with the bucking events, Aunt Suzanne had nudged him, and pointed at Ryan's uncle, and father and whispered, "Those two were pretty good on a bucking horse in their day. Your uncle almost went pro one year."

Ryan looked at his father; he had almost forgotten that he had grown up in this environment. He could almost see the glory days of their youth shining through their faces as they laughed, and reminisced.

After the second day of the rodeo Ryan and Walter were solidly in second place, three tenths of a second out of first place. Walter was confident, he told Ryan, "If we just keep our heads, and keep riding the way we have we are still in this, anything can happen, they can break the barrier too soon, the header can miss, the heeler can miss. Some of it is just the luck of what animal you get."

They had headed back home early from the rodeo so that everyone could get cleaned up for the dance. Ryan had laid out the new clothes that Aunt Suzanne and Jessi had picked out for him. He was looking forward to the dance, and being able to spend some time with Jessi. Once out of the shower he shaved, and then got dressed. He looked in the mirror and was happy with what he saw. He figured Jessi must have picked out the jeans, as tight as they were. The white western style shirt fit snuggly as well; he slipped his belt through the loops, and went to pull his cowboy boots on.

The first time he had put cowboy boots on it had felt a little funny, he thought he might fall over because of the tall heels. He had seen boots with lower heels in the store, but Jessi had told him that the taller heel was better suited for riding. He looked at his boots, and went into the bedroom and retrieved a boot brush, and some polish. A few minutes of cleaning and buffing had made a world of difference. Satisfied with his work he pulled his boots on and stood before the mirror. He picked up the fringed deerskin jacket that Charlie had given him. It fit perfectly; he marveled at the beadwork, it was so colorful, and so intricate. He liked how it looked on him; he put his new hat on, adjusted it, smiled, and headed to the house.

Margaret was the first to see Ryan as he walked into the house, she was impressed, and she had to keep reminding herself that this was her son. With his boots on, and standing straight he looked at least two or three inches taller. He had stopped looking like a boy, and looked every inch a man.

Ryan's jaw dropped when he saw Jessi come down the stairs. She had done her hair, and had applied makeup. He didn't think he had ever seen a more attractive girl in his life. She had a western shirt that almost matched Ryan's, a little more of a creamy color. She wore a short jean skirt that showed off her perfectly formed legs, and to top it off she had on cowboy boots that matched the color of her shirt. It was all he could do to stop himself from running over to her, hold her in his arms and tell her how beautiful he thought she was.

Jessi looked at Ryan and her heart skipped a beat, he looked so hot in those tight jeans. She was glad she had bought a size smaller than what Aunt Suzanne had recommended. Jessi smiled, and winked at Ryan.

"Where did you get that jacket?" Margaret asked.

"Charlie Red Elk gave it me, he said it was his way of thanking me for helping out Walter," Ryan replied.

Margaret touched the soft leather, and studied the beadwork, automatically trying to appraise the value of the jacket.

They arrived at the dance a just as the band had started playing, and were able to get a good table close to the dance floor. They were soon joined by Stan, and Becky's parents, Stan and Lindsey, Becky, and a guy named Matt, Jessi had whispered that Matt had gone to school with them, and that he had always had the hots for Becky.

The hall had filled up quickly with all manner of cowboys, cowgirls some authentic, and others not. Ryan thought the band was pretty good, especially for a small town like this. It wasn't long before the dance floor was crowded for each and every song.