Montana Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

She looked at Ryan, "They have much to do yet, and it is not yet their time. Now you must go now, or show me your marks."

Ryan awoke with a start and looked around, Walter, and Charlie were both sound asleep, and the embers from the fire still glowed. He lay back down and stared at the Milky Way, and fell sound asleep.

---

Becky got out of the shower, and dried off her body, she looked in the mirror and admired her nakedness. She liked how her nipples stood out from her breasts; she admired her flat stomach, and her smooth, bald pubic area.

Becky whispered to her reflection in the mirror, "You look so hot, if I had a cock it would be hard."

After she dried off she slipped into her fuzzy bathrobe, and wrapped her hair in a towel, and left the bathroom. She listened at her brother's door to see if he was still up, she could hear his stereo playing so she rapped lightly, and before waiting for an answer she opened the door and slipped in.

"Jesus Becky!" Stan quickly pulled his blankets up over him, "You could at least wait for me to say come in."

Becky looked at the open girlie magazine on the bed, "Oh, I am sorry, I didn't realize that you were busy."

Stan grabbed the magazine and tossed it under his bed, "I didn't know that I needed to put a sign on my door letting the world know what I am doing at any particular moment."

"That would be too funny," Becky laughed as she sat down on her brother's bed.

"Oh sure, really funny," Stan was little annoyed at his sister.

"So what Stan, you were jacking off, it's not like I haven't seen you doing that before," Becky smiled, "Where's Lindsey been, did you guys have a fight or something?"

Stan shook his head, "No, her and her mother flew to Denver for a couple of weeks."

"Oh, now I understand," Becky pulled the towel off of her head and began to brush her hair, "That's why you were partying with yourself up here. I hope you went out and at least bought yourself supper, that's the least you could have done."

"You're a regular comedian Becky, you need to be on television," Stan's voice was a little on the sarcastic side.

Becky fell for it, "Really?"

"Yeah," Stan nodded, "That way I could change the channel."

"You ass," Becky laughed.

Every time Becky raised her arm to brush her hair Stan could see her breast in her bathrobe, and this did nothing for his erection. He had been close to cumming when she came in the door; his cock ached for release right now. Stan wondered if Becky wouldn't mind helping him get off tonight. He was still amazed at how hot she had gotten the night that she had sucked him off into her mouth. Stan wondered if she would let him stick his cock into her pussy, he was pretty sure that she wasn't a virgin. He knew that Ryan had fucked her when they were camping; he had heard that from Lindsey, who had heard the girls talking in the tent.

Becky had stood up and was continuing to brush her hair, she looked at Stan for a moment, "You got awful quiet, what are you thinking about?"

Stan blushed slightly, "Oh, nothing."

"Liar," Becky laughed as she watched herself in the mirror, "I walk in here, and your playing with yourself, and now you're awfully quiet, I know you're thinking about something."

"Really! I'm not thinking about anything right now," Stan was thinking of something, and that something was that smooth shaved pussy between Becky's legs, and how good his cock would feel buried in it.

Becky sat her hairbrush down, and looked at her brother, she could feel her pussy getting warm. She knew he had a big hard-on under those blankets, and she was getting into the mood to play with a cock

"When I came in, you could have kept playing with your cock. I would have helped you," Becky's voice softened, "I'm naked under this bathrobe, I bet if I let it drop, you would think of something."

Stan's voiced dared her, "Try it and you might find out what I'm thinking about."

Becky's cheeks flushed, this was the first time that Stan had turned to the aggressor, and she really hadn't expected this from him. Her hands dropped to the tie at her waist that kept her robe closed, and slowly she undid it, she let it drop to the floor so that she was standing naked in front of her brother.

"Ok," Becky's voice was husky, "Tell me what you were thinking about."

Stan lifted the blanket revealing his rampant erection, the swollen head was almost purple, "I was thinking of you Becky, and how much I would like to fuck you right now."

Becky thought that this wasn't supposed to be happening, she was the one that was supposed to initiate anything sexual between them. After all, this was her fantasy. She felt a little scared, but she felt the heat building deep inside of her, she knew if she touched herself right that she would find herself wet, and ready for her brother.

"I don't know Stan, I mean jacking you off, or sucking your cock is one thing, but letting you fuck me..." Becky's eyes were locked on his erection.

"Come on over here," Stan's voice commanded, "You can play with my cock, while I play with your pussy. God, I wish Lindsey would shave like you, it's so hot."

Becky smiled and slid into Stan's bed. Her hand grasped his swollen cock and began to slowly stroke it up and down. She felt her brothers hands on her breasts, and she felt one hand slide down over her belly and between her legs, she moaned softly as his finger worked its way between her lust swollen labia and into her wetness.

The palm of her hand rubbed the wet tip of his erection rubbing the slick pre-cum over the purplish tip. She ran her fingertips down his shaft to his balls. Her hand cupped the twin eggs of his existence and gently fondled them, weighing them in her hand. Stan's finger had begun rubbing at her clit while his one hand squeezed the softness of her breasts.

"That feels so good Becky," Stan moaned as her hand slowly rubbed his hard-on from the base to the tip.

"You like that Stan?" Becky purred, his finger was working its magic on her clit; she was past the point of no return now.

"Yes I do, it makes me so hot," Stan's hips were moving to meet the actions of Becky's hand.

Stan alternated between stimulating his sister's swollen clit, and driving his finger as far as it would go up her tunnel. He wanted to fuck her tonight, a hand job, or a blowjob wasn't going to do, and tonight he wanted to feel his hard cock sliding into his sister's hot pussy.

"Your finger is driving me wild Stan, I like the way you finger fuck my pussy," Becky moaned.

"How about if something else fucked your pussy," Stan's voice was hot with lust.

"I don't know Stan, I..." Becky's voice trailed off.

"You know you want it Becky, you want to feel my hard cock fucking you," Stan kept pressing his sister.

"I'm worried, I'm not on the pill and..." Becky began to stroke Stan's cock faster in hopes of making him cum quickly.

Stan couldn't take it any more; he pulled himself away from Becky, and turned her over. Kneeling behind her he grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her up so that the entrance to her pussy was at the same level as his cock, he guided the tip to her wet entrance and pushed.

"Stop Stan!" Becky cried out as she felt his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. Suddenly she felt his cock driving deep inside, "No Stan, don't."

As Stan began to fuck her from behind Becky's cries for him to stop ceased, she began to move her hips in time with his, "Oh fuck Stan, just don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill."

"I won't I promise," Stan moaned, her pussy felt so good on his cock, she was so tight, and so wet.

Becky's fear, and apprehension had evaporated, she was enjoying how Stan's hard man meat felt buried in her hot cunny, "Fuck me Stan, I want you fuck me hard."

Stan had his hands on Becky's hips, he was watching his cock disappear, and reappear from her naked pussy. He thought it looked hot as his glistening cock slid in and out of her repeatedly. He looked up and he could see himself fucking his sister in the mirror across the room. Stan liked the way her tits jiggled like two pink mounds of jelly as he drove his manhood in and out of her.

Becky had reached up between her legs and was fingering her clit as Stan pounded his cock deep inside of her. She looked down, she liked the way her tits looked, the way her hard nipples pointed straight down, and she could see his wet cock pulling in and out. Becky took her hand off of her clit and she made an O with her thumb and forefinger around her brother's cock.

"Oh fuck Becky, that feels awesome," Stan panted as he continued to drive in and out of her hot pussy. The feeling of her wet flesh wrapped around his swollen manhood was driving him to the brink, but the feeling of her hand on his cock while he was fucking her; he had never felt that before.

Becky could feel the warning signs that her orgasm was near, "Turn me over Stan, I'm about ready to cum, and I want you to see my eyes."

Stan pulled out of her pussy, and allowed Becky to get on her back, she spread her legs wide, and put her calves against his shoulders as he reentered her, "Oh yes Stan, I want you to fuck me hard, make me cum."

Their eyes were locked on one another as Stan pumped his cock hard in and out of her. With each plunge of Stan's engorged shaft Becky got closer and closer to her peak. She put her hands on her breasts and began to pull at her erect nipples. She closed her eyes she was going to climax.

"Yes Stan I'm cumming," Becky moaned loudly as her body began to shake.

Stan could feel her pussy clamping down hard on his shaft, it was almost like it was vibrating on his member, he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer, "Yes Becky cum, I want you cum so fucking hard right now, I'm going to cum too."

As Stan pulled out Becky let her legs down, she reached down and grabbed his stiff cock and pulled him towards her and then began to jack him as fast as she could make her hand move.

Stan reached back and put his finger on Becky's clit, rubbing it up and down driving Becky higher and higher. He closed his eyes; Becky's hand was going to make him cum. He forced his eyes open, and looked down and watched Becky jacking his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Stan exclaimed as the first spurt of his jizz shot out and landed on Becky's tits.

Becky was still shaking when she felt the wet, warm cum land on breasts, she opened her eyes and watched as spurt after spurt squirted from the tip of her brother's cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Stan moaned over, and over as his cock ejaculated its creamy treasure over his sister's breast and belly.

As Stan's climax ended he collapsed on the bed beside Becky, he held her tightly against him, feeling the warm stickiness of his cum against his chest.

Becky smiled into her brother's eyes, "That was great," then she giggled, "I'm going to have to take a shower again."

Stan nodded, "I know, me too."

They lay there for a while, enjoying their post orgasmic glow. Inside Becky's head she knew what she had done was wrong, but it had felt so good. What harm was there in having a little fun. She rationalized it to herself, she would be going away to school, and would be away from Stan, as Stan and Lindsey would be returning to Colorado for the school year.

---

Ryan awoke, and looked around. Walter was tending the fire, a blackened coffee pot sat at the side of the fire; steam was beginning to escape from it. He looked around for Charlie, but there was no sign of him.

"Good morning Walt."

Walter looked up from the fire, "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Good," Ryan replied, "I slept like a rock."

Ryan climbed out of his sleeping bag, he reached into the bag he had brought with his belongings and got a clean pair of socks out and pulled them on. He reached for his boots and looked around, "Where's your dad?"

Walter pointed towards a point where the land was a little higher, and that had a clear view of where the sun would rise, "Up there."

"What's he doing up there?" Ryan asked.

"He's praying, he is thanking the sun for coming back for another day," Walter replied, "He does it every morning, rain or shine, hot or cold, he will go out and prays to the Sun."

"Do you think he would mind if I went up there?" Ryan asked he wanted to talk to Charlie about the dream he had had during the night.

Walter shook his head, "No, he won't mind, especially you, go ahead, I will get breakfast going."

The morning air was crisp and there was a smell of dampness on it. The smell of autumn in the mountains, clean smelling, there was no hint of civilization up here. The sky to the west was bright orange; the sun was still below the horizon when Ryan got up to Charlie.

Charlie was sitting cross-legged on a blanket, his eyes were closed, and his hands rested on his knees. Ryan sat quietly beside Charlie and watched the horizon. As the first hint of the orange peeked above the horizon Charlie began to chant softly, Ryan recognized the words and began to chant with him.

After the sun was completely above the horizon Charlie stopped and opened his eyes, "You didn't have to come up here Ryan."

"I wanted to. Besides I wanted to talk to you about a dream I had last night," Ryan replied.

Charlie stood up and folded the blanket, "Tell me as we walk back to the fire."

Ryan told Charlie the dream, trying not to leave any details out, he had just finished when they arrived back at the fire.

"Coffee is ready," announced Walter.

Ryan picked up an dark blued enameled metal coffee cup and held it out for Walter to fill with coffee, Ryan looked at Charlie, "Well, what do you think?"

"I'm not sure, but I can show you spot where the five were killed, it was up here that it happened," Charlie pointed towards the north, "We will go there after breakfast, Walter can pack up and we will catch up to him on the trail."

"Breakfast is ready," Walter announced.

"Traditional Lakota breakfast," Charlie winked at Ryan, "Bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes."

Ryan laughed and took a plate full of food from Walter; he sat down on the same rock that he had sat at the night before. He ate his breakfast, and drank his coffee, the three men making small talk.

"That was good Walter, nothing like a breakfast outside in the mountains, what a way to start a day," Ryan loved this, being outside in the mountains on a clear morning. The smell of the wood smoke from the fire mixing with the aromas of cooking bacon, and coffee wafted through the air. He felt a real sense of tranquility up here unlike any he had felt in his life before.

---

"Hello," the voice was gruff and raspy, like that of a man who smoked too much, and who's sleep had been interrupted.

"Kenny, it's me Hank," the caller identified himself.

"What the fuck are you doing calling me at this time of the fucking morning," the man called Kenny was clearly irritated.

"Listen, I don't have much time, I'm in trouble," Hank, "I only have five minutes for this call."

Kenny had been his line of business long to enough to realize what Hank meant, "What the fuck do you want me to do about it."

"Bail me and Stella out," Hank hastily replied as he watched the deputy looking at his watch, "I will make it worth your while."

Kenny scoffed, "With what, that Indian shit you try to peddle, I don't need no tommyhawks."

"Tomahawks," Hank muttered, "Rhymes with cold, thing about it"

Kenny's interest piqued, "Okay, where are you, and what's it going to take."

Hank began to give him the pertinent information as the deputy tapped his watch.

---

After the dishes, and frying pans had been cleaned, and repacked Charlie and Ryan saddled their horses and set off to the north. The sun had risen into the sky and had begun to take the chill from the air.

"What is strange about your dream," Charlie began, "Is that I have never heard of anyone talking to Hihankara and living to talk about it. It would be like a Christian having a conversation with St. Peter."

Ryan nodded and listened as they rode.

Charlie continued, "I will have to call some friends who might know a little more than I do. I saw the Wanagi a couple of days after Walter and I came up here, it was the first time I had seen them. When I was up here I had a vision. Once I got home I started fast, and pray, I was trying to make some sense of the vision I had. They arrived while I was praying, and we shared the pipe and talked. A little more has come clear with the telling of your dream, normally the Wanagi are doomed to spend eternity in a place between our world, and the spirit world. From what you have said the Wanagi that you, and I have met have a purpose, and still have the chance to walk the Wanagi Tachanku."

"What was your vision?"

Charlie shook his head, "I would like to tell you, but if I do it would change you, and then the vision would become false."

"Okay," Ryan frowned momentarily and wondered what Charlie would have seen in his vision.

"This place that we are going to is a place where people come to have visions," Charlie explained, "This is where Walter and I came a few weeks ago. It is a special place, and sacred place to us. "

They intersected a trail that led off to the left it lead to a narrow cut in the rock, here the trail was barely wide enough for a man and a horse to travel through. After a few minutes the trail suddenly widened, and opened up into a small clearing where there was a small pool of water, and a cottonwood tree.

"This is it, this is where Spotted Owl and four others were killed," Charlie's hand swept over the area.

"In the old times young men would come up and prepare themselves by fasting, and cleansing themselves in a sweat lodge and spend their days, and nights in meditation, and praying for a vision," Charlie explained.

Ryan immediately felt a connection with the past here, he climbed down off of Bernie and looked around. Ryan knelt down and picked up a small leather pouch from the ground.

"Here Charlie, this was on the ground," Ryan handed Charlie the small pouch.

"It's very old," Charlie replied, "This is buffalo calf hide, I don't know of anyone that can get this anymore."

Charlie looked in the small pouch; it contained a bear claw, an eagle claw, an elk tooth, a small feather from a hawk, and a piece of deer antler. He closed the pouch back up and stared thoughtfully at the ground.

"I think this is for you," Charlie handed the pouch back to Ryan, "I think it has been left here for you. Put it around your neck."

Ryan took the pouch from Charlie and slipped it over his neck, "What's it for Charlie?"

"I'm not sure, but it wasn't here when Walter and I were here, and it's old, over a hundred years, but it looks new. And the stuff that is in it, I will have to think it about it more, but I am sure of one thing and that is that it was left for you to find."

"There is one more thing I need to show you, and it is the greatest secret of them all," Charlie's tone got very serious, "My sons don't even know what I am about to show you, the last chief showed me, and now I will show it to you."

Ryan followed Charlie past the small pond and out of the small clearing. They hiked to a spot where water from the pond exited the rock. About a hundred yards downstream, he stopped at a place where there was a small eddy. Charlie scooped some of the sand from the bottom of the creek, and began to let it wash away; when most of the dirt and sand were gone he held his hand up for Ryan to look at.

Tiny little flecks of gold shone in Charlie's palm, Ryan's mouth dropped, "Is that..."

Charlie nodded, "Yes it is, that's gold, and the mother lode is right up there," he pointed back to where they had left the horses.

"Why haven't you taken the gold out?" Ryan asked, "Wouldn't that help your people out a lot?"

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers