Montana to L.A. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the two new friends went swimming Janelle helped Kelsey in the kitchen, helping her get the glasses and a tray to take them out on. She also had her get some crackers, cheese and fresh fruit from the refrigerator. It was during that search that Janelle noticed Kelsey's hard nipples from the cold air causing a shiver to shoot through her and a tingle between her legs. She tried acting as if nothing happened but Kelsey caught a glimpse of her shake.

"You okay, Janelle?" She asked, unaware that she was the cause.

"Yes, I'm fine." She reached back to pull the string on her top, loosening it and letting her breasts fall. Tossing the top onto the kitchen table she went about helping Kelsey prepare a snack tray to go with the wine.

"Oh, that feels so much better. Are you going to take yours off?"

"I don't know, what will Emma think?"

"I think she'd be impressed, you and Jordan are just as lovely as she is. Besides she's seen more breasts modeling than you could imagine."

"I don't know."

Kelsey was comfortable around Janelle and her sister, but adding a stranger to the mix made her ponder a bit.

"Oh come here, young lady."

Janelle took her hand and led her to the bathroom. Placing Kelsey in front of her, Janelle stood in front of the mirror above the sink.

"Look at yourself, Kelsey, you're gorgeous. You have a great body and very beautiful round breasts."

While speaking, Janelle eased her left hand under Kelsey's top while loosening the bow in the back with the right. Once the top was free her right hand grazed over Kelsey's flat tummy and joining the left hand cupping the young woman's breasts. Janelle felt her shiver as she pressed her body closer to Kelsey's. Her hands underneath each breast she whispered in the young woman's ear.

"See, your breasts are perfect. You shouldn't be ashamed of your body, my love. I've been trying to instill that in you and Jordan."

Janelle's fingers slowly moved over the young woman's nipples causing the desired effect. Kelsey's heart rate soared, her eyes got that distant look and a slight smile emerged.

"They do look good, don't they?"

Janelle grinned, her hands continuing to explore.

Kelsey blushed; looking at Janelle through the mirror, "Your hands feel good on them. I think I might be getting a bit turned on."

Janelle paused, "Well we should stop then my love. Jordan and Emma will wonder where we went."

"I don't know, I think Jordan is enamored with Emma. They might not miss us at all."

"Silly, we promised to return. Let's not break that. Get the tray with the snacks, I'll get the glasses."

Kelsey sighed not really wanting to stop but she knew Janelle was right. She decided to leave her top off and they both headed back out to the pool.

Jordan and Emma were in the shallow end talking when Janelle and Kelsey walked out. They looked a bit out of breath, hair slicked back, water droplets beading on their skin. Seeing the two bare breasted women walk out onto the patio Emma smiled, turned, lifted her hair up and asked Jordan to untie her. Jordan tugged at the two strings and the bow disappeared. Emma reached up pulling the tiny bit of fabric that covered her breasts and flung it onto the pool deck.

"Your little sister doesn't seem that little to me, Jordan." Emma turned to face her, "Are you going to be the odd one out?"

Jordan did a double take glancing at Emma's breasts then back to Emma's questioning stare, not getting the double entendre.

"Oh, no. We're normally topless around here in the evenings. Kelsey and I weren't sure how you might react."

Emma grinned, "You haven't been around models much. I've seen more naked breasts than you can imagine. Some do nothing for me, then again some do everything."

She looked at Jordan as she fumbled with her top. Jordan blushed slipping the knot loose; freeing her breasts.

"Shall we?" Emma asked while she took her hand leading Jordan out of the water to join Kelsey and Janelle. Janelle was pouring as Kelsey spread napkins then arranged the plate on the table.

"Very nice, Janelle." Emma smiled looking at Kelsey's firm, pert breasts.

"Oh, it was nothing. Is Jordan being a good hostess?" Then realized Emma was commenting on something entirely different.

"She's sweet, I think she's a bit shy right now." Emma looked at Jordan who was blushing profusely.

"Yes, both of them have come a long way since they first arrived. I think they like L.A. with all it has to offer."

They stood around sipping the wine, talking, and eating snacks. The one bottle was quickly drained, Janelle sent Kelsey in for another. By the time the second bottle was finished the sun had set and the backyard lights had taken over. Janelle excused herself, letting the younger women talk. She took the empty plate and bottles with her to the kitchen and made sure the front door was locked before going to her room. The wine had relaxed her more than she anticipated. She got ready for bed and was just pulling the sheet over her when she heard a soft knock on her door.

Emma and Jordan hadn't intended to ignore her but the wine and the atmosphere had caused their thoughts to focus on each other. They were polite to Kelsey but she felt like a third wheel. Kelsey excused herself and headed upstairs to get ready for bed until she remembered Janelle's bedroom windows overlooked the backyard and pool. The imp within took over and she headed to Janelle's room.

"Yes?"

It was Kelsey, she opened the door peering in with a mischievous look on her face.

"Janelle, can I talk to you for a bit?"

"Of course sweetie, what's on your mind?"

"Well, I felt like a little weird with Emma and Jordan. I think Emma likes Jordan, but Jordan's unsure if she wants the attention of another girl. What do you think?"

"Come here, sit." Janelle patted the bed next to her while propping up the pillows so they could talk.

"I think Emma finds Jordan very attractive and I don't think she'd push her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Emma is a very smart and sexy woman."

"She is hot, I guess that's why she's a model, huh."

Kelsey sat down next to Janelle, her bare legs stretched out next to Janelle's with only the sheet between them.

"She is very good looking and she has what some in the business call a "fresh" face." Janelle smiled.

"I think you and Jordan could model if you wanted to. There are many niche markets that are open these days. With a bit of effort we could find something. Do you think you'd like to model?"

Janelle brushed stray strands from Kelsey's face as they talked, her voice becoming softer as she looked at the young woman. Kelsey closed her eyes enjoying Janelle's touch while thinking about a new direction for her life.

"I'd have to think about it. I don't know what dad would say. He misses us and I miss home."

As she spoke the tears began to well in Kelsey's eyes. The wine had affected her more than she was letting on. She remembered her mother and began to sob. Janelle pulled her close, comforting her. Kelsey snuggled against Janelle's neck, her warm breath felt soothing against Janelle's skin. After a few minutes Kelsey composed herself and slipped from the embrace. She looked at Janelle with a longing in her expression.

"Janelle, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can. I would hope by now you wouldn't have to ask that first, sweetheart."

Kelsey blushed, "It's sort of personal and you might think it's strange."

"Try me."

"Do you think Emma and Jordan will kiss each other?"

Janelle smiled, "I think Emma will try, it's just a feeling I have. I believe Jordan is a bit curious and at the same time in awe of Emma. We could spy on them if you want."

"Oh, that's right, your window overlooks the pool." Kelsey's mischievous grin returned as she began to slip off the bed.

"Let me turn out the light and close the door. We don't want to be silhouetted, Jordan would be so embarrassed."

"I almost want to see that more than them kissing." Kelsey giggled.

They crept to the window after darkening the room, Janelle felt for the louver's wand turning it gently as Kelsey giggled and tried peeking out. She left the slats partly opened just in case the two girls happened to look up.

Jordan and Emma were back in the pool standing waist high in the shallow end talking. Smiles graced their faces as they talked, sometimes using their hands and arm movements to emphasize a point. From time to time they would laugh, but for most of their conversation it seemed they just smiled.

After a few minutes, which seemed like an eternity to Kelsey, Emma grasped Jordan's hands as they talked. Kelsey sensed something was close to occurring. Then Emma leaned in quickly brushing Jordan's lips with her own.

It was all Kelsey could do to stay quiet. Janelle anticipated a squeal from her and quickly reached around her, pulling her away from the window. The sudden and awkward move propelled them to the bed, Kelsey landing slightly on top of Janelle. Janelle laid back on the bed, her legs spread slightly with Kelsey's legs over Janelle's thigh.

"You almost got us caught young lady," Janelle informed her, half-jokingly.

"I can't believe she kissed her!"

"Well, she did. So now what? You better not tease her."

"Oh, you're such a party pooper, Janelle."

"Not all the time, I just think you need to give Jordan a break, besides she'd be mad at me for letting you spy on her, you little imp."

Janelle's hands slipped around Kelsey's waist holding her in place on her thigh, thumbs making small circles on the young woman's hips. The dim light squeaking through the blinds let them both see just enough to know where things were but no details. Kelsey leaned forward resting her hands on either side of Janelle pressed flat on the bed. They stayed that way a bit longer than they probably should have. Kelsey dropped down just enough that their nipples touched. It was then Kelsey began moving her body in a slow circle enjoying the feel of Janelle against her. Janelle thought about moving, but it had been a long time since she felt another woman or girl against her, so she just let Kelsey enjoy.

Janelle whispered in a throaty voice trying to maintain some composure, "That feel good, Kels?"

Kelsey managed a mumbled "yes" with an emphasis on the "s" somewhat like a snake hissing.

Janelle smiled to herself, not knowing if Kelsey had her eyes open and could see her expression. The young woman continued her gentle gyrations, her face making a slow descent onto Janelle's. When she could go no further she managed to locate Janelle's lips with hers. Janelle massaged Kelsey's back as they kissed, Kelsey's breathing becoming more intense as her passion grew. After a few moments, Kelsey raised her head up and looked Janelle in the eyes as best she could. Her smile and delight in the joy she felt was obvious.

She seemed to purr when she began speaking, "I can see what Jordan enjoyed with Emma. That was very nice, Janelle."

"I'm glad you liked it, sweetie. The feeling is mutual. But are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do what? We just kissed, that's all."

Her movements gave Janelle a different impression. Kelsey arched her back so her breasts contacted Janelle's, and once again she teased her nipples with Janelle's, moving in a small circle. After that, her whole body seemed to be fluid. Breasts exploring Janelle's as her hips slipped up and down the older woman's thigh. Janelle laid back enjoying the young woman's gyrations, who seemed to be lost in pre-orgasmic bliss.

After Kelsey left, Emma decided this was the perfect opportunity to talk seriously to Jordan. She suggested they slip back into the pool to swim a lap or two. After finishing a couple of leisurely laps they surfaced at the shallow end. Standing, they squeegeed their while hair talking for a few moments. They had made small talk at the party but now seeing Jordan in all her glory, Emma wanted more, feeling Jordan was open to exploring the possibilities, she decided to make her move.

Her voice became softer as she moved closer. Jordan sensed something was going on, she became a bit nervous as they talked. Emma's questions became more intimate, asking Jordan about her previous relationships, what she looked for in someone. Then Emma slipped her hands over Jordan's, her thumbs massaging Jordan's hands as they looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm attracted to you, Jordan. I'm sure you've guessed that."

"Um, yea. I got that impression. But I've never considered having another girl as, well a serious type girlfriend."

"Is that something you're reconsidering?"

"Maybe."

"So what might help you with your decision?" Emma cooed while she played with Jordan's hands.

"I don't know, I'm a little nervous right now," Jordan stammered with the thought of what might come next.

"I won't push you, Jordan. As much as I'd like to, I won't."

"Thank you. I do feel a bit anxious and I am flattered you'd want to be with me."

"Can I at least kiss you before I go?"

"You're leaving? Seems like you just got here."

"It is getting a little late. I want to see you again and I don't want to rush you. It's better I go now. I need to call for a ride."

Emma leaned in brushing Jordan's lips with hers. Jordan closed her eyes expecting more but Emma thought she'd tease a bit to see what response Jordan would have. When she pulled back Emma saw a slight disappointment in Jordan's face.

"That was it?" Jordan asked.

"I don't want to rush you."

Emma could see Jordan's reaction in her face and with her nipples. Looking down she saw them harden which made Jordan blush.

"Maybe we should go inside and call." Jordan suggested.

"Up to you. No, that wasn't really a kiss. That was a preview. Was it okay? I noticed you didn't freak out."

"It was okay, I was sort of expecting a real kiss."

"So, you're warming up to the idea of you and I?" Emma smiled hoping Jordan was going to at least give her a chance.

"Let's go inside. We can sit and talk while your ride comes to get you."

"Sure, you're the one who is in charge of this possible relationship."

"Oh, okay, I guess."

Emma dropped Jordan's grasp and picked up what was left of the glasses and tray, taking them inside. Jordan did the same, leading her guest to the kitchen. They went back out to pick up their clothes, Emma commenting that she preferred being dressed the way they were, that made Jordan blush.

After they had put the dishes away and Emma had gathered her things, she got her cell out to call for a ride. It was then that Jordan stopped her and asked if they could sit and talk first. Emma smiled and told her yes she still needed to get dressed and they could talk while she did. They went to the den, sitting on the sofa, knees practically touching, Jordan started the conversation while Emma sat waiting for a pause to start putting her clothes back on.

"So, that wasn't really a kiss?"

"Not a serious, passionate kiss, silly. I didn't want you freaking out."

"What would a serious kiss be like?"

"If you really want to find out, I'll seriously kiss you. I've been wanting to all night."

"I admit I'm curious. I've never had a passionate kiss from another girl before."

"Everyone is an individual, Jordan. Some men kiss really well, some don't, the same goes for women. You just have to decide for yourself if you like me kissing you. Which I hope you do." Emma smiled, glad that Jordan was thinking more about it.

"Well, make it a real kiss this time. That way I'll know."

"Is this the wine talking or you really want to know?"

"I think a bit of both. I have to admit you are very pretty and I'm really curious and, well, so much is going on in my head. Just shut up and do it!"

Emma laughed; Jordan's anxiousness was getting the best of her. Emma scooted closer and looked into Jordan's eyes. Her hand gently brushed Jordan's cheek as she told her to close her eyes. Jordan complied looking a little too expectant. Emma moved her face close to Jordan's.

She moved in, letting her lips glide over Jordan's. The tip of her tongue traced the space between Jordan's lips. Jordan started to open her mouth, but Emma whispered her to stop, relax and enjoy. From there Emma began massaging Jordan's lips with her own. Ever so gently she swept over them making sure she placed a small kiss on every spot she could find. After a few seconds she moved closer, her bare breasts brushing against Jordan, sending a shiver through her. As Jordan began to relax, Emma pressed her lips hard against Jordan's. By now, Jordan was a willing partner. The feel of Emma against her was something she had never imagined. It felt so warm, soft and so very natural, as if she were touching herself. Her arms slipped out from her sides and wrapped around Emma's neck making sure Emma didn't go anywhere.

Emma had no intention of leaving; the response from Jordan was what she had been looking for. The two girls squirmed on the couch making out for at least a half an hour. Both had become very aroused when Jordan stopped them. She looked at Emma and managed to speak in a whisper pausing in between words to catch her breath.

"Emma, I think I like this."

"Oh really, I couldn't tell." Emma grinned.

"Oh you, it's getting late. I don't want to but, we should stop."

"I don't want to either, you're right. I don't want to push you. I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as I am."

"So, when can I see you again?" Jordan brushed Emma's hair from her face.

"We could meet for lunch if you're not too busy. I don't know what Janelle has planned for you. I have a couple of shoots this week. Can I call you?"

"You better, I'll talk to Janelle in the morning and see what's going on. She's pretty flexible since Kelsey and I aren't regular employees. I'm sure we can find time."

Emma smiled. Lowering her lips to Jordan's once more, the girls continued discovering each other.

While Emma and Jordan were snuggling on the couch, Kelsey was discovering more mature delights with Janelle. She'd gyrate for a few moments then return to kiss Janelle. Pausing after each kiss to move further up and down Janelle's leg. The kisses began to last longer each time Kelsey bent down. Janelle thought about stopping her but her young body felt too good to stop.

Janelle's hands explored Kelsey's back, massaging it while helping Kelsey slip up and down her thigh. Janelle could feel Kelsey's warm, sweet juices against her skin. She briefly wondered what Diane would say if she saw this happening. Janelle had thought about both of the girls off and on during their stay, debating in her mind if what she wanted was right or wrong. She had come to the conclusion to let nature take its course. Diane was bi, not that she practiced it in the wastelands of Montana. Janelle figured that if anyone were to be the first with her best friend's daughters, it should be someone that would treat them right and not break their hearts.

She hadn't pushed them too hard in this direction, she rationalized and now the seeds she had sown were beginning to sprout and would hopefully blossom into two beautiful flowers.

She knew Emma was into girls and the thought of Jordan with her excited her while at the same time caused a bit of envy. Right now she had Kelsey who was enjoying this new experience almost as much as Janelle was.

Janelle paused her soon to be young lover long enough to suggest they get more comfortable. Kelsey was in a daze and readily agreed as she slipped in next to Janelle. Continuing her kissing and massaging of her pussy on Janelle but this time while on Janelle's lower body. Her hair draped over Janelle, teasing and tickling the older woman as they found a rhythm with their gyrations. It didn't take too much longer before Kelsey started shuddering and moaning louder. Janelle helped as best she could, massaging and kissing Kelsey when the girl offered her lips to her. Janelle would slip her hands down to Kelsey's ass to coordinate their mutual body to body massage. Within a few minutes Kelsey's body stiffened, her toes curled while a spasm of orgasmic bliss shot through her. She squirmed and gyrated for a minute or so while Janelle lay under her whispering sweet words of encouragement. Finally, an exhausted Kelsey dropped to Janelle's face, kissing her deep and long. Breaking the kiss she rolled over and lay beside her lover. Soft sweet kisses placed on Janelle's face with whispered words of gratitude made Janelle smile. They lay there cuddling, Janelle rubbing Kelsey's back, returning the kisses that Kelsey so lovingly placed on her earlier.