Montana to L.A. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that baby doll?" Janelle whispered between kisses.

"Oh gawd yes. I've never felt anything like that before."

"It gets better my darling one."

"I don't see how it could, I'm still trying to catch my breath."

"Just give me some time and I'll be more than happy to show you. Hopefully Emma is showing Jordan right now. I thought I heard something that almost sounded like you a few moments ago. Well, when you were in the throes of passion."

"You think it might have been Jordan? You think they heard me?"

Janelle could picture Kelsey's face, a cute dark red glowing with embarrassment with the thought that her sister had heard her moans.

"You almost sounded like your mom for a minute there, sweetness."

"Mom? Don't tell me you and my mother? Oh...My...Gawd!"

"Yes, Kels. Your mother and I back in college. She never told you? Well, I can see why. It really isn't something she'd tell you two. Her sex life was her business. She did love your dad very much and never cheated on him if that's what you're wondering."

"I don't know what to think right now. Feeling so delicious and now telling me mom and you. Kinda feels weird, you and I doing this."

"It doesn't feel weird to me. I think if your mom were here she'd want me to be your first. She knew I would never hurt you or Jordan and that I would never do anything either of you didn't want. I love you both with all my heart and only want the best for you. I know that may sound strange but I hope you think about it. If this doesn't feel right to you then it will end here and now and I'll never say a word about it."

"I do need to think about it, it's a bit confusing but wonderful at the same time. I feel so good inside."

"I'm glad you do baby girl. So, you can go back to your room or we can just fall asleep here."

Kelsey kissed Janelle's cheek and snuggled closer.

"My mind may be a bit foggy right now but my body is comfy. Can we just pull the sheet over us and sleep?"

"Of course my darling one, whatever you want to do is fine with me."

"Good."

With that Kelsey reached down to grasp the sheet. Pulling it up and over them, she draped it over Janelle then kissed her good night. Sighing with contentment she quickly nodded off. Janelle sighed, enjoying the feel of Kelsey against her body. After a few minutes of wondering if what she was doing was right, she too slipped into slumber.

While Kelsey was discovering more about her sexuality, Jordan was discovering bits of her own. The two young women were on the couch making out like a pair of teenagers. Emma didn't want to push Jordan too far, but she felt so good under her. Finally after another twenty minutes or so Emma paused and stood up.

"I really need to go. Morning comes too quickly."

Jordan sighed, she was very aroused and wanted Emma to stay.

"I know, I don't want you to go. But I understand. I'll talk to Janelle."

With that the girls gathered up the scattered clothing, Emma dressed then called a cab to take her home. They continued talking until the cab arrived, kissed once more, then Emma departed, leaving a hole in Jordan's heart along with a desire between her legs.

She tiptoed upstairs, deciding that talking to Janelle couldn't wait, she quietly pushed the bedroom door open. The darkness limited her view but she could make out Janelle under the sheet. Using all the stealth she could muster she slipped into the darkness under the sheet and came to rest next to Janelle. Janelle felt the bed move, she rolled partially to her left concealing Kelsey and felt Jordan against her. Kelsey was sound asleep behind her dozing quietly unnoticed by Jordan.

Jordan snuggled up to Janelle and whispered.

"Are you awake?"

"Barely, what is it sweetie? Are you okay? Where's Emma?"

"I'm fine, she went home."

"So, why aren't you in your bed?"

"Well, I need to talk and I didn't want to wait till morning because I would probably stay awake and be thinking about it for the rest of the night."

Janelle stretched, opened her eyes wider and looked at Jordan. She could make out her face in the darkness. Reaching over, she traced Jordan's cheek with her fingernail, smiling as she did.

"What would you like to talk about my darling one?"

"I like Emma, I like how she feels, I like how she looks at me, I like how she kisses. I've never felt this way about another girl before."

"Oh, sweetie it's okay. I know exactly what you're going through."

Janelle leaned in kissing Jordan on the lips, barely touching them with hers. Jordan sighed, not knowing whether to recoil or pursue the kiss further.

"You kiss like she does."

"You like that?"

"I do, we were kissing on the couch. I got a little turned on but she had to go."

"So, what exactly is your problem, baby doll?"

"I have this tingle in my tummy, I'm confused in my brain, I don't know."

Jordan snuggled closer to Janelle, burying her head in the nape of Janelle's neck. Janelle sighed holding Jordan closer.

"I know, it's all confusing at first. But you need to follow your heart. I won't let anything bad happen to you or Kelsey." She whispered, kissing Jordan's temple.

"Can I ask you a very personal question, sweetness?"

Jordan nodded, "Yes."

"Do you pleasure yourself?"

"Ummmm, no."

"Well, it's times like this that you might want to think about it. It helps ease the frustration you're feeling."

"You mean play with myself."

"That's one way of putting it, yes. Just close your eyes and slip your fingers down there. Think of Emma, how she kissed you, what she looked like, then do whatever you want that feels good."

Janelle turned on her side to face Jordan, her breasts brushing against the young woman felt good. Jordan turned to face Janelle, her breasts against Janelle's.

"That gave me a tingle." Jordan confessed.

Janelle grinned then quietly told Jordan, kissing her earlobe. "Me too."

Janelle traced Jordan's arm from her shoulder to her wrist. Taking it, she moved it between Jordan's legs.

"Oh my gawd, baby. You're soaked."

Jordan nodded, "I am."

"Just use your fingers sweetie."

Janelle started to remove her hand but Jordan kept it there. Moving over her mound and down further over her swollen lips.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?"

"Show me." She pleaded.

"Jordan, Kelsey is on the other side of me."

"Huh? Kelsey? Here?"

"Yes, she came in here to talk when you and Emma ignored her. She fell asleep after we ummm talked."

"Oh, well then I guess I'll just go to my room."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Will you come with me?"

"Why?"

"To show me, I don't know."

Jordan realized she was sounding very confused, she buried her face into Janelle's neck, then started to tear up, the evenings frustrations had finally surfaced and spilled out.

"Oh, sweetie. Alright, be very quiet so we don't wake Kels and let's go to your room."

Sniffing, Jordan somewhat reluctantly let go of Janelle. Janelle turned to check on Kelsey, then slipped out of bed following Jordan. Kelsey continued to sleep, moving around as the two women exited the room. Janelle followed Jordan down to her room. Jordan pulled back the covers, laid down on the bed, her arms stiffly at her side looking over at Janelle. Janelle sat on the edge of the bed still groggy from the wine and disturbed sleep. Her mind was racing with so many thoughts regarding both girls.

"You going to do this with your panties on or off? I don't mean to sound so clinical but I'm tired."

"Umm, does it matter?"

"Only to you, sweetheart. Whatever feels best to you."

"Off."

Jordan reached down, raised her ass and slipped her panties off. She flung them past Janelle almost hitting her with them.

"Oops, they caught on my finger."

Janelle gave her a stern look then grinned.

"If I wasn't so tired I'd be giggling. Okay now, think of something yummy or someone. Emma for example and how you felt being with her. At the same time put your hands where they make you feel good."

"Okay."

Jordan placed her right hand between her legs, massaging her thighs, mound, and labia as Janelle watched. Her left cupped one breast, kneading it and pinching her nipple at the same time.

"How does that feel?"

"Ummm, good but not as good as someone kissing me and next to me."

"You are funny, it is different silly. It's to help you relive that feeling in your mind and help release all that tension you've built up. Now close your eyes and think of Emma. How she kissed you, touched you, the scent of her hair, the feel of her body against you."

As Janelle whispered her instructions to Jordan, that familiar tingle welled within her. She enjoyed watched her young charge explore herself. It was all she could do to not slip in next to her. Jordan continued her manipulations, her finger sipping in and out, switching from breast to breast. The more she became familiar with herself the more passionate she became. Janelle watched, mesmerized by her body arching and convulsing as she brought herself to climax.

"That's it sweetie, relax, let yourself enjoy. You look so delicious doing that Jordan."

Jordan's barely audible moans grew louder, her body responding to her own touch. She opened her eyes, looking at Janelle with a hunger Janelle knew all too well. Suddenly, Jordan sat up and wrapped her arms around Janelle, kissing her with all the passion she could muster. Janelle fought for a brief moment then relaxed and kissed her back. Falling onto her, then placing her yearning body over the young woman's. She slipped her thigh between Jordan's legs and began a familiar rhythm. Their tongues dancing with each other, breathing becoming louder, bodies grinding together. Jordan's hands groping at Janelle's panties hurriedly, pressing them down. Janelle managed to move herself up to aid with their removal without breaking contact with Jordan's lips.

Alternating her legs she managed to work her panties down to her ankles then off one foot and finally the other. She then pressed harder into Jordan her mound against the young woman's in a frenzy of lust. Janelle suddenly paused her face inches above Jordan's. Jordan had a look of bewilderment, wondering why Janelle stopped kissing her while at the same time continuing her grinding, which now slowed, becoming more circular.

Janelle arched her head back, her breasts within easy reach of Jordan's lips. Jordan took the hint and began suckling. Janelle moaned deeper happy that Jordan showed no reluctance in her somewhat subtle yearning. They stayed like that for some time, Jordan switching from breast to breast while Janelle worked out her own frustrations on Jordan's sopping wet pussy.

It was just after Jordan started nibbling on Janelle's nipples that she reached the first part of a lengthy orgasm. Her body shuddered, tummy convulsed, her toes curled causing a slight cramp in her left foot. Her smile broadened while she worked it out, cumming over and over.

Jordan lay under her, watching, not knowing exactly what to do her own body reflecting the delightful feelings that Janelle was going through on a smaller scale.

Sweat was beading on Janelle's body while she tried to catch her breath. Looking down at Jordan she kissed her face, forehead and lips, then plopped over to the side sighing as she brushed the sweat sodden hair from Jordan's face. Her hand slipped between Jordan's legs tracing her labia.

"That was bad, in a good way sweetie."

"I came too, Janelle."

"You did? Awww, sweetie I'm glad. I lost control and I shouldn't have. We're going to have to have a long talk. You, Kelsey and me."

"I understand. But I do feel better, thank you."

"Oh baby, I feel amazing and thank you. You are very special. You and Kelsey. Speaking of which I better get back to my bed before she wakes up."

"Okay, I didn't mean for that to happen, it just did. You don't hate me do you?"

"Do I look like I hate you? Don't be silly. I could have stopped us but I didn't. Now, kiss me goodnight and get some sleep. It must be almost dawn. We'll all talk in the morning. Love you baby doll."

"I love you too, Janelle. Good night."

With that they kissed goodnight and Janelle looked around the room for her panties. She swept them up then headed back to her room, wondering how this night would all turn out. Getting back into bed, snuggling next to Kelsey she kissed the young girl's brow then tried to fall back asleep.