Monte Carlo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers

Then she jumped off and said she wanted me to stand up and pound her from behind. She came three more times in that position. Finally, as I neared my orgasm, I asked her "Where do you want me to come?" She responded without missing a beat that she wanted it all over her face and in her mouth. My wife didn't really enjoy facials, and most of them that she did get had been accidents where I came on the way to putting my cock in her mouth. To hear her say that she wanted me to come on her face was exciting. I pulled out and hit her face with a volley that left a line from the top of her mouth over her nose and one of her eyes and into her hair. The next volley leaped to her forehead. The next two squirts were shorter, and hit inside her mouth.

Then she did something that she has never done. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked the rest of come inside, swallowing it all. Instead of getting up or asking me to give her a towel to clean up, she took the come that I had sprayed all over her face, and began wiping it off with her fingers and putting it back into her mouth. She cleaned up all of my come this way. All the while she was looking me in the eye and telling me how hot I had made her and how much she had enjoyed me coming all over her face and "feeding" her for a second time that night.

I don't think I have ever had so many dreams in one night. I awoke multiple times, thinking about the great sex that my wife and I had that day. I also had a strange dream where Annika was sucking me to completion while my wife and William watched. Finally, at 5:30AM, I decided that I needed the real thing, and I began feeling up my wife. She was half asleep when I put my cock at the entry to her pussy. She moaned, "Go ahead and put it in if you want." I took the invitation and began slowly fucking my wife. We were both lying on our sides as my pace increased. As she got close, she lifted up her leg and began rubbing her clit. We reached orgasm at virtually the same time, her clenching pussy being the final impetus to my orgasm.

I gave my wife one of the towels from the bathroom for the cleanup and we lay in bed for another two hours. At this point she woke up hungry, and we ordered room service. Thankfully the person answering the phone spoke English.

After breakfast we walked on the beach and got back in time to clean up and meet the tailor. A dashing man in his late 50s came to our door and introduced himself as Jean "something French" that he said so fast I didn't catch. He told us that he had personally been sent by Mr. Thurgood to get our measurements for a tuxedo and an evening dress. He was followed into the room by his assistant, a woman about our age. She was very attractive, and I began to wonder if you had to be attractive to work with the super rich in Monte Carlo. Jean measured me and read the measurements off to the assistant. Then he measured my wife. He then asked the assistant to go into the bathroom and get additional measurements from my wife in greater privacy. They quickly packed up all of their materials and told us the clothing would be delivered by 5PM that evening.

My wife and I spent the rest of the afternoon sight seeing in Monte Carlo. The entire country is less than one square mile, so we felt like we had taken in most of the main attractions when we got back to the room. When we arrived, we checked with the desk and were given a message that we had packages delivered to the room earlier.

When we got there, we opened all of the "gifts" from the tailor. My tuxedo came with a number of extra items, including expensive looking cuff links and other accessories. My wife's dress was breathtaking. It was black, form fitting, and made with a combination of materials that made it very soft and very sexy. We each had new shoes to wear. Her heels made her look very hot. As she sat there modeling the dress, all I could think about was fucking her before we left for the dinner party. She wanted me to wait, but I was insistent. Finally, she allowed me to bend her over the bathroom sink and fuck her from behind. As I got closer, she told me not to come in her pussy because she didn't have time to shower again. She told me to come in her mouth, but to make sure that I didn't miss and hit the dress. I complied with all of my instructions. She spit my come out and I complained. She laughed and said, "You have already come. You can't feel any difference if I spit or swallow, so what difference does it make."

I said, "You have swallowed each time this trip, I just thought that was part of this vacation. Of course, the sex has been up at the top of our all time list, so I am absolutely not complaining."

"I promise to swallow your come after the dinner party," she cooed.

We scurried down to meet the car that was picking us up at 7:30PM to take us to the Thurgood mansion. In the elevator down we speculated how big the place would be. When we arrived, we were both wrong; by a long shot. The place was much more grandiose than we had expected. As we walked from the car to the front door, I felt like a tux might be appropriate for all visitors to this house.

We met two other couples at the dinner party. The first was a man in his late forties with his wife in her early thirties. They were both dark complected with deep tans that accentuated their natural coloring. They were both very attractive. The second couple was a man in his early fifties with a woman that could have been no more than 25. They joked that she was his midlife crisis. She was very beautiful, and I guessed that he was very rich. Neither was wearing a wedding band.

They were French, but made the effort to speak English for our benefit the entire night. I got the impression that they were all longtime friends and that they were all old money. After dinner, it was suggested that we all go to their swimming pool and enjoy the summer night's temperature in the water. I joked to William that I hoped he didn't have perfectly fitted swimsuits for Jenny and I. He laughed and said that he didn't think anyone would be wearing a suit.

We went out to the pool and I was sure that there was no way that my wife would get naked in front of these strangers. I was right. She politely informed the Thurgoods that she did not feel comfortable taking off all of her clothes. I didn't either, but I hoped that Annika did. I wanted to stay in the pool area long enough to see her naked. The two other couples took off all of their clothes and slipped into the pool. They drank champagne poured by a butler and didn't seem to think anything of getting naked in front of us.

Annika and William sensed our reluctance and noted that a tour of the grounds might also be a nice way to enjoy the evening. Annika took me arm in arm and Jenny did the same to William and we started our tour on the outside. They had beautiful views of the Med from many places on their property. They also had a garden that contained a number of flowers that I had never seen before. We drank champagne as we completed the tour, and both Jenny and I were a little drunk by the time we got back to the house.

William asked if we would like a tour of the house. I was interested in seeing the house/mansion, so we agreed to the tour. I was amazed at the artwork that hung on these walls. The names of the artists would be admired as a great collection at any museum. Annika confessed that many of the paintings were not originals. I was relived that paintings that cost more than I would make in my entire life were not hanging in rooms that were basically never used. I was surprised when I learned later that they owned the originals too.

As we went from amazing opulence in one room to more obvious wealth in another, we finished our tour in the Thurgoods' bedroom. When we got there, Annika excused herself and went and grabbed four robes. She handed one to each of us and said that she thought we would all be more comfortable in these robes. She then elegantly slipped out of her dress and into the robe. I could not believe that one of the most beautiful women in the world had just gotten nude in front of my wife and me. I must have looked like a cartoon character with my eyes bugging out of my skull. It happened so quickly that I only was able to focus of her perfect tits (man made) and her flat stomach and slight bit of landing patch above her pussy.

Before anyone else said anything, William began removing his clothing. His cock was flaccid, but still huge. While I don't hang out in a locker room anymore, his cock was easily the biggest I had ever seen. It was not only long but thick. My first thought was how in the world does he put that monster in his petite wife. My immediate next thought was what in the world is going on that I just saw this guy's dick.

Part of me was able to rationalize that nudity is no big deal on the French Riviera, but it still was a big deal to me. Jenny and I still had not said anything when William asked if we would also like to get more comfortable by putting on the robes.

"Jenny, you are one of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen. Would you do me the honor of letting me get a glimpse of your naked form as you put on the robe?" I couldn't believe that William had just asked this question.

"Ben. You have had the opportunity to see me nude. Will you allow me the same pleasure of seeing you?" asked Annika.

Jenny and I looked at each other and nodded. We both began taking off our clothes. Jenny of course was stunning. While I am in good shape, I was somewhat self-conscious of being compared in cock size to William. My cock was at half staff when I put the robe on, so the comparison was not as bad as it could have been.

There were two couches in the room, and Annika slowly grabbed my hand and led me to one of them and we sat down. William led Jenny to the other, and left her there. He went and sat on the bed by himself.

William spoke first. "My wife and I are very happily married. About two years ago, we agreed to spice up our lovemaking by adding other partners. Since our initial experience, we have only done it one more time. If you agree, you would be our third experience. Our rules are very simple. We only make an inquiry if we are both attracted to the couple. We do not do anything outside the presence of the other. Part of the fun for us is watching each other. We only approach other married couples that are happily married. Finally, we place no limits on the adventures that occur."

"I must be really drunk right now to even be considering your proposal. But what I can't figure out is, why are you on the bed alone making your proposal while my husband and your wife are together on the couch?" inquired Jenny. I could believe that she had said that she was considering it.

"My greatest concern is that my wife enjoys herself. If you allow your husband to make love to my wife, I would be disappointed if you did not participate with me Jenny, but I would understand. Most men think that it would be positive to have such a large penis, but I know that it limits some of the things that I can do with my wife. One of the reasons that I undressed in front of you both was to give you some idea of what may be in store for you."

"I can damn sure tell you that I am not going to allow my husband to make love to your wife while I watch on the couch. Either nothing happens tonight or we all agree to do this, and no one ever tells another soul that it happens."

I couldn't believe that Jenny appeared to be going for it. I wanted to fuck Annika with every pore of my being, but I also loved Jenny and did not want to do anything that could mess that up. "Time out," I called. "Jenny and I need to discuss your offer in private." Annika squeezed my hand as she got up and left the room.

"Let us know when you have decided," William said as he too left the room. "We will be waiting in the parlor next door."

Jenny's first comment after they left was, "What the hell is going on here? Are we really considering screwing other people?"

I responded, "We are both very attracted to them. But, I don't want to do anything that hurts our relationship. I love you and that is the most important thing."

Jenny nodded and said, "I agree. I love you very much. We have already had great sex on this trip. We could just go back to the hotel and continue that trend. We can laugh about this for years."

We sat in silence for a minute or two, neither knowing what to say next. I broke the silence by asking, "You are attracted to him aren't you?"

"Yes. You are attracted to her aren't you?"

"I am," I whispered. I had never admitted to my wife that I was attracted to anyone else. I had never cheated on her. I had never wanted to. Now, we were debating doing it in each other's presence."

I don't know if it was the alcohol speaking, but then Jenny said, "Let's do it. When will we ever have the chance to sleep with James Bond and Ms. Universe again?"

I reached over and kissed Jenny deeply. I nodded and said, "If you change your mind once we start, just tell me and everything will stop."

"OK" she said.

I opened the door to the parlor and told them that we were willing participants. Annika and William smiled.

Annika grabbed my hand and took me to the bed. William and Jenny sat on one of the couches. Annika began to rub my arm. Then she touched my hair, running her fingers through it in a very sensual way. I stole a glance at her breast as the robe fell forward on top giving me a view. I grabbed her breast with my left hand and gently squeezed. Either I was wrong about the implants, or she had the best set of all time. She kissed my neck and I looked over at Jenny and William. They were both watching us. William had his hand on my wife's leg between her knee and her pussy. It appeared that he was gently rubbing this spot.

Annika then stood up and let the robe fall over her shoulders to the floor. I was looking at the most beautiful creature standing naked in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders and removed my robe as well. It was obvious to all how turned on I was given the direction that my cock was pointing. She leaned over and kissed my on the mouth, letting her tongue gently probe my mouth. I responded lightly at first and then increased the intensity of my own kiss back. She broke the kiss and began kissing down my chest. I learned my head back and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation.

As she approached my cock I looked over at the couch. William and Jenny still had on their robes, but William's hand had moved further up my wife's thigh. It appeared that he was rubbing on or near her pussy now. I took this as a sign to continue. Annika took my cock in her mouth and began lightly sucking the entire shaft. Her technique was very pleasing, and I again rolled my eyes closed and my head back. I began running my hands through her think blond hair. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and began to lick and suck my balls. She sucked them harder than Jenny, and it hurt initially. But, as I got used to the sensation, it began to feel very good.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to allow myself to come in Annika's mouth. I was torn by the fact that it felt incredible. But, on the other hand, I really wanted to have the opportunity to fuck her. Part of me was afraid that Jenny would stop it any time now, so I felt like a teenager trying to get some before her parents came home.

I looked over to the couch. William and Jenny still had their robes on, but now he was sucking one of her tits with his mouth while massaging the other with one hand. Jenny had her right hand under his robe, apparently touching his cock. I took that to mean that I could continue. Just as I had that thought, William said, "Annika really loves for you to suck on her clit when you eat her pussy."

I took that as advice and moved Annika up from her sucking. I gently laid her down and started kissing her deeply. I then moved down to her tits and started sucking them. I alternated between them and I changed the pace of my sucking to go from gentle to somewhat rough and back again. While I was sucking, I put one hand on her pussy. I rubbed at her clit and slid two fingers inside her wet pussy. I worked my mouth down to her pussy and began to eat her out. Not long after I began she cried out in orgasm. I kept up my good work and she had a second orgasm. After this orgasm subsided, she told me it was time to fuck.

Annika got on top of me and lowered her hot snatch on my cock. I was in heaven as I looked up at this beauty slowly riding my cock. As she increased her speed, I grabbed her tits and gently squeezed her nipples. As the bucking continued, I squeezed them harder and harder until she screamed in orgasm. She slowed momentarily and I thought we might change positions, but them she picked up the pace even more and ground her pelvis into me with all of her strength. I had never had anyone grind on me this hard. She came again and collapsed off of me. She looked up and said, "I want you to come in my mouth now."

She positioned herself between my legs and began sucking my cock with a purpose. Just then, I heard Jenny cry out in orgasmic pleasure. I looked over to see William eating her pussy while she writhed in ecstasy. Annika continued her sucking and looked up at me and told me that she could taste my pre-cum and couldn't wait to taste my full load. I came a few seconds later. Annika swallowed every drop and kept sucking until I was so sensitive that I had to pull my cock out of her mouth.

I laid on the bed with my arm around Annika. I told her that she was an amazing woman. She thanked me and told me I was an amazing lover. We both turned our attention onto William and Jenny. William was still licking her pussy. He had one hand on her right tit gently squeezing and the other had a finger inside her pussy. She came again.

After she was done, she got down on her knees and tried to take Williams huge cock into her mouth. She was licking his head and shaft. Then she started licking his balls. After this teasing, she actually was able to get the head into her mouth, and part of the shaft. She used her hands to manipulate his member while she sucked. While I watched my wife suck another man's cock, Annika moved her ass to between my legs. She sat in front of me now, and I held her magnificent tits in each on my hands. I stopped watching the other two and began sucking on her tits. It wasn't long before my cock was hard again and I was plunging it back into Annika. I was doing her missionary position when I heard William ask Jenny if she wanted him to come in her mouth. I didn't hear her response, but I heard him grunt loudly and assumed that she had taken his load in her mouth.

I kept fucking Annika and she looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I would fuck her in the ass now. I was frozen for a moment. I didn't know if my wife would allow this. I knew there was no way with William's monster cock that anal was going to happen for Jenny. I looked over at my wife. She was cuddled on the couch with William. She said, "You have my permission to fuck that beautiful woman in the ass."

That was all I needed. I pulled my cock out of Annika's pussy and flipped her over to doggie. I then gently pushed my cock into her ass. She let out a guttural moan that was amazing. I began to pick up the pace and she came. She called out to keep fucking her ass and how good I felt in her ass. I kept pumping but was not able to come. Her ass was super tight and the dirty talk got me so hot, but for some reason, I wasn't getting there. I guess I had been having so much sex on the trip that I wasn't going to get there. My erection kept going and I kept fucking her ass. Finally, in a voice that sounded almost like an out of breath cry, Annika begged me to come in her ass. I still wasn't able to come. She then said that she couldn't do it anymore and asked me to come all over her face and tits. I pulled my cock out of her ass and began jacking off. The thought of giving this woman a facial excited me and pushed me over the edge. I came with large volleys that she tried to catch in her mouth. She caught much, but still ended up with a facial.

SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers