Monte Carlo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers

I went to the bathroom to get her a warm towel to clean up. When I came back, William was trying to stick his cock inside my wife's pussy. He was not having any success. Then, all of the sudden, he was able to get it in. Jenny cried out in pain as he opened her up like she had never been opened before. As she got used to his size, she relaxed and seemed to enjoy the sex. Not long after it started, William pulled out and came all over her tits.

Annika followed William into the bathroom and I figured that our night of debauchery was completed. Instead, she came back with a hot towel and a basin of water. She got down on her knees and washed my cock with warm water and soap. Then, she put it back into her mouth and started sucking. She sucked my cock back to life. I had so much trouble getting there that I didn't think there was any way I could get hard again tonight. Instead, I was hard as a rock again.

Annika grabbed my hand and walked over to Jenny. She sat me down on the couch and looked Jenny in the eye and said that Jenny was the most beautiful women that she had ever seen. She then put both hands around my wife's face and kissed her deeply. My wife had never had any bi-sexual tendencies. I figured she would push her away. But, she didn't.

The next thing I know, Jenny is on the bed getting her pussy eaten by Annika. Annika then asks me to fuck her doggie style from behind. I am still rock hard so I go to it. William is watching from the other couch and chuckling softly to himself. As I pound Annika she has trouble staying on my wife's clit. Jenny asks me to pump softer so that Annika can focus on Jenny. I slow my pace and Jenny has an orgasm a minute later. I keep the slow pumping going and Jenny has another orgasm. Then, I feel that familiar feeling that I am getting close. I ask no one in particular, "Where am I supposed to come?"

Jenny answers with a sultry voice that I have never heard before "Come in my mouth. I promised you I would swallow your come tonight after dinner."

Prologue

On the plane ride back to the States, I hold hands with my wife. We spent the day after our adventure discussing all of the issues that came up during that night. We decided that we had a great adventure, but that we had no reason to repeat it. William and Annika have invited us to stay with them next year at around this time. We politely turned them down; telling them that we think this was a one time deal. We tell them if we change our minds before next year that we will contact them. We both know that we won't change our minds.

Jenny tells me that she is not at all interested in women, and she doesn't know why she allowed Annika to lick her pussy. She told me, "I guess I must have thought, when am I ever going to get a chance to be eaten out by Ms. Universe again?"

SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers