Montreal

Story Info
Mrs. 26 entertains in her hotel room.
1.1k words
3.71
32.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK hon, you asked whether I had ever had a real group sex thing and the answer is no, or sort of no. There was, however, this trip to Montreal.

Montreal was very impromptu from the beginning. It wasn't a trip I even planned to take with him, and we certainly didn't do the normal ad at WL, back and forth narrowing down thing. It was just a business trip for him. Some engineer's meeting. Can you say BORING? But on the other hand, I had never seen Montreal and Mr 26 had told me what a romantic city it was, so when out of the blue his parents said they wanted the kids for a few nights, and when those few nights happened to correspond to when he was going, we got me a ticket too and off we went. I had like 3 days notice. (I am a compulsive planner, so this was totally unlike me.)

We stayed at the Hilton Bonaventure, a really neat hotel right downtown. That was before they redid it a couple of years ago. Now it's all modern, but it use to be more sort of French Provincial. I love that stuff. It just oozes romance. Mr 26 did his thing all day for a couple of days while I wandered around the old city, shopped and sipped coffee (they have all these coffee shops there, and I really like good coffee.)

At nights we had to have dinner with the engineers. I was not looking forward to it. Mr 26 had packed me a lot of pretty sexy things to wear at night, and I had this image of a bunch of old fat engineering geeks slobbering over me. Not a turn on, hon. But as it turned out, most of them were really young, just out of college or so, and full of fun. I didn't mind THEIR admiration, and they were full of it.

The first night got pretty flirty, and the second night was more so. The third night, there was something in the air, but I had no idea what. Those guys were practically falling over themselves to me. After dinner, We went down to their lounge and danced and drank champagne (I adore champagne, and it seems to losen every bit of reserve I have.) and danced some more.

Do you want to know what I was wearing? Of course you do. You guys are all wired visually. It's a kind of 1940's dress thing Mr 26 bought me years ago. Black skirt, kinda tight and just below the knee with a fairly decent slit in the back. You know the way those 1940s suit skirts hug your hips? This one does that.

The top is a white with black polka dot thing, with black buttons. It's true to the 40's too, with a tight tailored waist and shoulder pads. It looks good buttoned up to the neck, or you can unbutton it a fair amount and it still hangs pretty nicely (and shows as much as you want to show.). I can wear it to church or a bar, with entirely different effect.

I wore my black corset under it, and Mr 26 had unbuttoned the shirt enough to show the top of the corset, and my cleavage, pretty clearly. If you have seen my posts with the black corset, it was that one. Black stockings of course. Heels. Not those things they call CFM heels, but a nice set of 2 1/2" black pumps. I looked good.

And I felt good. All these young guys oogling me so obviously, dancing with me (and a few showed their obvious admiration about midships when we danced.). By the time we were ready to leave, I was pretty anxious to get Mr 26 alone. I had some serious hormones to get out of my system. When we got to the room, I was out of my dress in a flash, and Mr 26 went and got the little blue bag.

The little blue bag is a small duffle bag we keep under the bed at home and take on all our trips. It's got our collection of toys, ties and the like that can make sex extra interesting. I could hardly wait to see what he was going to pull out of there.

It was a blind fold and ties. Not what I was expecting hon. (I was expecting a dildo or few). He sat me down in a chair, put on the blindfold, and strapped my legs to the chair legs. "Pick a number between one and sixteen." he said. I said "six". I heard him go the phone, punch the buttons and all he said was "six.".

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. He opened it and I heard someone come in. I could hear or sense someone stepping in front of me and heard his pants unzip. I reached out. (I know, why tie a woman up if her hands are free. I could have untied myself, but it was all a game hon, and I was ready to play along.).

It was NOT Mr 26's cock. But since it was right in front of me, and right at lip level. I knew just what was expected. And I was ready.

In the end, I sucked off six guys. Never saw a one of them, but I got to fondle them, suck them, deep throat some of them and most of them came in my mouth. Some of them fondled my breasts, now out of the corset top, and some just stood there and took it. Mr 26 took pictures the whole time and the look on my face is amazing.

When it was over, he let the last one out, shut the door, untied me, took off the blindfold and I practically jumped on top of him. We had some serious good old fashioned sex until we were both about to drop.

I never knew which guys I had. Seems Mr 26 had set this up the day before. The guys were so turned on by me the first night, he just thought it would be a blast (and it was!). I went to breakfast the next morning and most of the guys were there. Everyone was smiling and I had NO idea who I had been with that night. I wish I had picked a higher number. I think I would have gladly done that all night long, but it's still one of the most exciting moments of my life. Today, you just mention Montreal and I start to get a little wet.

That's the closest to a read group thing I have ever gotten, We tried to do another group thing once, but it failed miserably. That's another story though. Isn't everything with me?

Kisses!

Mrs 26