Monument Avenue Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual frustration leads to the birth of a new succubus.
2.7k words
4.28
15.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke savored the feel of his hands on her breasts as she slowly awakened. "Yes! Just like that!", she thought as her eyes fluttered open, suddenly realizing that no one was there. Yet, for a brief moment she could still feel his fingers twisting her now erect nipples, sending electric vibrations through her body. As the sensation faded, Brooke got the unshakable feeling that someone was in the room.

"I've been working too much! I need to go for a walk." Running her fingers through her short chestnut hair, she slipped on her yoga pants, warmup jacket and her sneakers and headed downstairs.

Brooke stepped out of the house that her late aunt had left her. Located in the 2300 block of Monument Avenue in Richmond, it was in an historic and classy neighborhood. She always felt safe in this part of town. As she started off, for the first time ever, she felt nervous as if someone was following her. "You're just remembering that weird dream. Stop being silly", she told herself.

As she made the turn to head back home, Brooke again felt like someone was watching her. She was used to men looking at her, their eyes roaming her body, especially her long legs in the skin tight yoga pants. This was different. It still felt like lust but stronger, different somehow. Waiting to cross the busy street, she suddenly felt a hand grab her butt. Not a bump or a smack, but a firm, caressing squeeze. She felt a finger slide up between her legs, stoking her womanhood as another hand stroked her face and lips kissed her neck. She whirled around but no one was there. She stood there panting; partly in shock and partly aroused - the kiss on her neck had been exquisite; sending tingles down her spine. Feeling disoriented she turned back and crossed the street, not stopping again until she was inside and locking her front door. "Get it together! You have that presentation with the foundation board tomorrow in DC!"

That night, Brooke's sleep was dotted with erotic dreams; dreams of being felt up and taken advantage of. As she dragg d herself on board the train for DC, she hoped she'd be able to sleep during the trip.

As she wrapped up her presentation, Brooke thought to herself, "thank goodness I slept on the train!" The board members were smiling and nodding as they talked among themselves while she gathered her materials and left the building to catch a cab back to the train station.

After boarding the train back to Richmond, Brooke's mind kept returning to her experiences from the day before. Finally, she drifted off. Suddenly, his mouth was pressed against hers as his fingers stroked her breast, grazing her nipple. The pleasure was divine, nearly paralyzing her. The rhythmic "thunk thunk" of the train was hypnotic, pulling her back as his fingers slipped between her legs, exploring her wetness, sending powerful sensations through her as his tongue pushed hungrily into her mouth. As his fingers kept thrusting into her, his thumb began a relentless barrage on her swollen clit, taking her higher and higher. She came silently, biting her hand to silence her moans and gasps. Brooke brushed the hair away from her eyes and noticed the devastatingly handsome man across the aisle staring at her. As she looked back at him, he licked the end of his index finger and smiled at her lustfully. Thoughts of what it would be like for him to take her right now burst unbidden into her mind. She got up, smiling shyly at him and, as she stepped towards the washroom to put herself back together, he faded from view.

"I must be losing my mind!", she exclaimed. "Maybe I just need to get laid. It's been 3 months since I broke up with James", she thought. "That's it. I'm going out tonight!"

*****************

Brooke woke up at 3:33am. She slowly got out of bed to avoid waking Derek's sleeping form next to her and walked to the window. Standing there with her satin nightgown gently caressing her still erect and tingling nipples, the full moon illuminated the garden below as she replayed the night's events in her mind.

She had called her best friend. Katie had somehow convinced her to join her at Tiki Bob's Cantina for drinks. So Brooke had styled her hair, done her makeup, put on her little black dress, & headed out. She and Katie had several drinks together by the time Katie's boyfriend arrived with his new roommate, Derek. It wasn't long before Katie and Ronnie disappeared, leaving Brooke alone with Derek.

After some wheedling and more than a couple of glasses of wine, Derek managed to convince her to dance. While on the dance floor, his hands were all over her, caressing her ass, sliding down her legs, as he ground himself against her. When combined with the drinks she'd had and the feelings from the "phantom groper" earlier in the day, Derek's touch, though clumsy, was getting Brooke more and more worked up. She could feel her nipples hardening and pressing against the fabric of her dress as she felt tingling between her legs. As Derek leaned in to kiss her, she stopped him and, in a throaty whisper asked him, "do you want to take me home?"

Derek leaned forward again, kissing her roughly, then took her by the hand and left the club. The Uber driver got quite an earful during the 12 minute ride. Brooke's moans were unending as Derek's hands roamed while he kissed her and nibbled on her neck and even her nipples as they strained to be free of the confines of her dress. "God, yes!" Brooke moaned as her body responded to his touch.

As the car pulled up in front of her house, the two of them disentangled and hurried to the door. Once inside, she took Derek firmly by the hand and led him upstairs to her room. He pulled Brooke firmly against himself, kissing her hard, his tongue fencing with hers. He grasped both buttocks firmly before reaching up and slowly unzipping her dress. She smiled, thinking, "once again, the little black dress delivers" as the dress slowly slid off of her shoulders and fell around her feet. Derek, realizing she wasn't wearing a bra, leaned down taking each nipple into his mouth in turn, sending cold fire shooting through Brooke's body. She hurriedly removed Derek's shirt before moving to his belt, kneeling in front of him as she pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles. His hard cock sprang free as she took it deep into her mouth, sucking on it needfully, as if she had to make him cum to survive.

Standing at the window now, Brooke thought, "I'm still not satisfied. It's 3-something in the morning and this lunkhead is in my bed and I still haven't gotten what I wanted, what I need. "

Decision made, Brooke strode over to the bed, reached down and woke Derek, "It's time for you to go"

Still sluggish from sleep, he mumbled, "Ok. How was it?"

"Good", she lied. "Can I see you again", he asked, his voice clearer now. "Yes", she lied again.

Once she had locked the front door, Brooke went back up to her room. She stood at the window again, thinking about how unsatisfied she was. Her mind drifted back to the thrill she got when she first woke up to the feeling of hands on her breasts. As they started to tingle again, her mind drifted further - to the feeling of the kiss on her neck, the invisible hand grabbing her and fingering her. Silently, she admitted to herself just how good it had felt for that instant before she had become alarmed. Slowly, she reached down between her legs and found that she was getting wet. As she began slowly stroking between her slick lips, she felt a kiss on her bare neck again. Startled but aroused, she moaned as she felt hands on her breasts. Keeping her eyes fixed on the window, she took in the sensations, reveling in the ecstasy of the touch. As the hands stimulated her nipples, Brooke slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. "So much better than Derek ", she murmured.

As if emboldened by her comment, the hands left her breasts. She felt a strong hand run through her hair, sending more tingles down her spine. Stopping at the back of her head, the unseen hand grasped her soft, dark hair firmly and pulled her head back. Strong, insistent lips kissed the front of her throat and then began to nibble and suck on the front of her neck before moving to the back of her neck again as she felt something firm pressing against her from behind.

Brooke turned away from the window, hoping to see who or what was doing this but there was no one there. Suddenly she was grabbed from behind; one strong arm around her waist and another across her chest. She began to struggle as she was lifted into the air and placed firmly on the bed. She could feel hands pressing her shoulders into the mattress as she tried to free herself. Her struggles eased somewhat as she felt a mouth take one nipple, nibbling gently. "Yes. Just like that", she moaned, wanting more.

Brooke moaned again as the mouth alternated from one breast to another. The hands holding her down relaxed and began caressing her face, one hand running through her hair before making its way down to caress her hip and stroke her leg.

Brooke felt the two hands move down, grasping at the inside of her knees, trying to pull her legs outward. "No! You can't- whoever you are!"

Again, she felt herself lifted up as her satin nightgown was torn from her, the sound of tearing fabric startling and arousing, "desired so much that he ripped off my clothes", she thought, moaning again. The feel of the cool night air on her naked body was electrifying, sending sparks throughout, adding to the wetness between her legs.

The hands between her knees continued to press outwards. She continued to resist, letting out a gasp as she suddenly felt the tip of a cock nudge against her slick lips. She squeezed her legs closed tightly, muttering, "I can't - i don't know who or what you are".

Without warning, she felt a delicious touch on her clitoris as his tongue flicked at her swollen bud. "Ohhhh ohhhhh". She could feel the wetness practically pumping from her pussy. Her wet, tingling lips were on fire with desire. The phantom tongue suddenly plunged between her slick lips, swiping upward before swirling rapidly across her clit. The intense sensation shot through her, causing her to relax for a brief instant.

Seizing the chance, the hands forced her legs open. As the thick, hard cock pushed into her, Brooke's shout of dismay turned into a scream of pleasure as she relented, giving herself fully. As the cock slowly drove deeper and deeper into her now dripping wet pussy, she moaned, "ohhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep". Brooke could feel the long shaft driving deep into her, deeper inside of her than any cock had ever been. Finally, it reached the end. She could feel the balls against her ass before the cock slowly began to withdraw, until just the tip was inside before slamming into her again.

"My god, it must be 10 or 12 inches long", Brooke imagined, sending a small spasm through her pussy. The hands, now freed of the effort of trying to open her legs, started squeezing and caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples as the mouth again pressed against hers, kissing her firmly & passionately, its tongue plunging between her lips, swirling and dancing around her tongue as she moaned at the intense pleasure.

As the long shaft stroked in and out of her, she felt it growing thicker, filling her up as it stretched her. Brooke suddenly arched her back so that her head fell back. "YES!! Yes!! Fill me up! Take me!! Use me!!! Pound me!!"

The cock thickened more, until Brooke thought she would burst, the tip scraping against her g-spot as it surged back into her, sending wave after wave crashing over her as the huge orgasm exploded through her. "Fuck me!! Fill me!! Cum inside me!" As her pussy clamped hard around the cock, it jerked suddenly, sending a burst of warmth deep into her.

Brooke moaned happily as she looked around the room, savoring the warm afterglow of her massive orgasm, finally feeling satisfied.

"Are you here?", she asked. In response, she felt a hand run through her hair and caress her face. "Can you talk to me?" Lips kissed hers, lovingly, passionately. As the hand roamed down to her breasts, she realized, "I'm still a little bit horny. My nipples are still hard. I'm satisfied but still horny. Are you causing that?" The lips kissed her again, then the hand caressed her face again. Brooke suddenly felt very sleepy from all of the activity and let herself drift off.

"While you're sleeping I can talk to you but it takes a lot of my energy. I'll try to answer all of your questions. "

"I'm the lingering spirit of an incubus - a male succubus. Your lack of sexual satisfaction woke me a few days ago. To be honest, once I woke and saw you, I desired you like I've never lusted after anyone before. I had to touch you, so whenever I got the chance, I did. Then, tonight, when you brought him home, your lust and the two of you fucking gave me more energy. But when you were still unsatisfied and started touching yourself that gave me the strength to awaken fully and try to have my way with you. It was then that I realized who and what you are. I knew your aunt, very intimately. You are very much like her. You see, you, like your aunt, have the potential to be a succubus, if you make that choice. "

"Your succubus nature is what makes you so horny, even after you've been satisfied. It will cause men to want you and, when you are feeling unsatisfied, they will have a hard time controlling their urges around you. They will want to touch you, kiss you, and ultimately to fuck you."

"If you choose to become a succubus, you will always be at least a little bit aroused. Your nipples will almost always be hard and your pussy a little bit wet. There are other benefits as well. You will be able to change certain parts of your appearance as well to draw men towards you. You'll be able to change your eye color and hair color. In some cases you might be able to change other things as well. It's different for each succubus. "

"Unfortunately, time is short. You have to decide. The way you make the change is simple. At sunup (in just a few minutes), you have to give yourself to an incubus (that's me). You will feed on me, sexually, even as I feed on you. "

Brooke's eyes opened. She looked towards the window, seeing that the sun was almost up. She felt her nipples, noticing how engorged they were. As she pinched them with one hand, she reached down, opening her legs to feel the slick wetness between her lips as she plunged a finger into her pussy, trying to satisfy herself. It felt good, great even, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more and knew now that she always would.

She felt a light touch on her face and decided in an instant. Spreading her legs widely, opening herself up, she called, "Have your way with me"

The hard thick cock plunged deeply into her soaking wet womanhood, the onslaught of pleasure making her writhe in ecstasy as the sun peeked into the morning sky. "Yes, take me, use me, feed on me" she moaned as she felt herself getting stronger yet wanting, no, needing more.

To be continued in Monument Avenue Succubus ch. 2