Mood Enhancement

Story Info
A newspaper article prompts an unusual sexual experiment.
15.8k words
4.71
105.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,644 Followers

Part 1

Defining the experiment

"I really don't know what to think about her. I suppose she's happy in her own way but she never has any fun, it's work, work, work. Perhaps she's happy, or at least content, in her work but it does not seem much of a life to me. Down to breakfast at 8 am on the dot and I know sometimes, for all I know all times, she's already been up an hour or two working on a project or essay. Then she's off to lectures, back in the evening for dinner and then she's working away until 10.30 pm. Sometimes she'll pop in for a cup of coffee before bed but, well a cup of coffee that's hardly fun - even if I'm quite good to be with - aren't I?" Kate snuggled closer to Adam Brightly, in the dark of his bedroom. "She's so intense, no real mood changes, always on, always focused, always interested. No fun, so, so serious. She should lighten up sometimes. It's not that I don't like her - I do - I regard her as my friend. But, but she doesn't go out, doesn't go to the disco, doesn't have a boyfriend. No sex makes Jane a dull girl. She needs shining up!" Adam listened. Girls were funny. After sex he really liked just to drift off to sleep. So many liked to talk, engage in complex discussions, chatter away, discuss personal issues or, in this instance, try and sort out their friends' lives. Still, perhaps another half an hour and sex might be a possibility again. He moved his hand to cup Kate's right breast.

"Don't do that. You see, as my friend, I think I should do something about Jane, lighten her mood, vary her moods, get her out to parties, get her a boyfriend, get her away from her study-fixation. All that absorption of knowledge. She needs to absorb some fun, loosen up. She needs to be made to relax, to chill out, to... can't you do something, Adam, can't you make her lighten up?"

"What shall I do, put her across my knee, pull those jeans over that lovely round bottom of hers and give her a good spanking until she lightens up. Whack, listen to these instructions Jane; whack, one you must have fun; whack, two Kate says you are to have sex; whack, three lot's of sex; whack, and four go to discos and..."

"Be sensible. I mean, you know, you have a way, with your hypnosis or whatever it is, you can get her to relax. It'll be good for her and..."

"So you know best what she needs, do you? I can only help her towards what she really wants. If she really doesn't want to change then it won't happen. I can't force her, even across my knee, I can only suggest she moves in a direction she wants to go."

"Could you Adam, please?"

Adam put his hand back on Kate's breast, she didn't stop him. "All right then, I'll see what I can do."

Jane sat in the common room, a copy of the Daily Telegraph on her knee. It was Monday afternoon. It was today's newspaper, 24 April 2006. She was thinking. She was thinking about whether she was happy or not. It was a puzzling question and not one she had ever really considered before. She had never thought of herself as happy or unhappy. Yes she'd had good days and sadnesses in her life, but happy? She was not un-content. She had done well at school, got on the university course she wanted, was set for a first and expecting to go on to a masters. Yes, that was a happy thought, simply seeing the results, assuming she got a first that is, would be in a very happy mood indeed. But was she actually happy, really? She frowned. It was an odd question Kate's boyfriend, Adam, had posed for her that morning about her state of mind, her present mood and her moods generally. Now Kate and Adam certainly seemed happy, always laughing and doing things together. They did seem happy but they were different from her. Yes she was happy, she supposed, in her own way.

Jane looked again at the newspaper and the heading that had caught her eye, 'Mood-enhancement?' What a coincidence spotting that in the newspaper just after her lengthy conversation about moods and indeed about enhancing moods, with Adam that very morning. Coincidence was a funny thing. She read it again:

'Mood-enhancement?

One study even found semen is a mood-enhancing ingredient. Doctors speculate that this is because semen contains several other mood-altering hormones - including testosterone, oestrogen, prolactin ands several different prostaglandins - which can pass into a woman's bloodstream. This explanation, says Doctor David Hicks, sexology specialist and consultant in GU medicine at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield, "is certainly feasible." '

Perhaps that was what she was missing. Adam had bumped into her that morning at the university and they had walked back together to the hall of residence. He had been animated and his conversation very interesting, ranging over a wide variety of topics. He had talked of research in the Psychology Department on states of mind, heightened thinking and the differences between people. Adam had suggested some people live life on a very stable and level plane, neither happy nor unhappy but they missed out. Living life to the full was swinging away from this norm both upwards and downwards. But what had really caught her was his question, "are you happy?" She hadn't really had an answer to it. She'd said "she supposed so." He'd suggested perhaps she was too stuck on the level plane, needed to try and get away from it and he'd used a phrase, a phrase which had stuck in her head, 'mood-enhancement' - and there it was right in front of her, those very words on the page and this strange article. Was this what she needed, was she missing out, could it really be that what she needed was. or all things, semen. Well, where was she to get it? She didn't have, never had had, a boyfriend.

"I read an article in the Telegraph yesterday." Adam looked up from his book at Jane who had just spoken.

"What was that?" asked Kate.

The three of them were sitting in Kate's room drinking coffee.

"It was about mood-enhancement. It was a really interesting and surprising article by a doctor. It suggested a girl could be made happier by semen and..."

"What sex is good for a girl? I can certainly relate to that!" Kate said in amusement.

"No, it didn't say that." Jane was completely serious as usual. "The emphasis was on semen not sex. Look you read it. it caught my eye yesterday, in relation to what Adam had been saying."

Kate looked at Adam quizzically, he winked. She read the article.

"You see Kate, the article says it is important for a girl to have semen."

"Well I'm not sure it quite says that..."

"It does, I've read it umpteen times and that is its clear conclusion. I need some semen to remedy my problem, my level moods, to make me happy.."

"May I?" said Adam taking the newspaper and pretending to read it.

"Aren't you happy?" asked Kate.

"I've been thinking and analysing my situation and the problem for me is twofold. Firstly how do I get semen, the second how do I get these mood-altering hormones into my blood stream?"

"You're talking about this as if it was medicine, one teaspoon to be taken before meals and all that. That's all wrong, what you need is a boyfriend and lots of sex! If, as a by-product, these hormones get into your bloodstream then that's all well and good but I am sure that's secondary to a good roll in the hay."

"Kate I do not have a boyfriend, certainly haven't the time for one with all my work for my degree. I simply need semen." She looked quite cross as if this comment was blindingly obvious.

Adam smiled, "well if you look around the campus there's hundreds of producing males all ready and willing..."

"Shut up Adam - you're not being helpful," said Kate, "really a boyfriend's the answer and..."

Jane looked at Adam, "Couldn't I try some of yours?"

Kate looked at Jane open-mouthed, "but he's my boyfriend, you can't just... look come on Adam I want a bit of a word with you. Be back in a little while Jane." Pulling Adam after her she headed down the corridor. A whispered conversation ensured.

"What on earth have you done to Jane, Adam?"

"Just as you said, planted a little idea in her mind."

"Well it seems to have taken hold, big time."

"I simply suggested she look at the article, well I didn't just suggest she looked at the article, I had set the seed by planting the idea that 'mood-enhancement' was key to her happiness. It was just a little nudge, a little suggestion. I knew the article would trigger her interest. But, Kate, I did not know quite where it would lead. Certainly I was aiming at awakening or strengthening her interest in sex. I started the process but she's working out her own course. Interesting isn't it?"

"I said to lighten and vary her moods, get her out to parties with a boyfriend, get her away from studying all the time. Not develop a cum fixation. What are we to do. Can you stop this?"

"Yes, but then you're back where you started."

"I don't want her asking strangers for.... which is where it seems to be leading and that is not a very good idea. So, what do we do? She says she wants to borrow - and I don't feel too good about that - but, well... all right then. But this isn't your dodgy plan to get into her pants is it?"

"No, no certainly not, that was hardly where I expected it to lead You said and..."

"Yes, I know what I said. Come on." Kate headed off back to her room, Adam followed, smiling to himself.

Jane was still sitting in Kate's room rereading the article.

"Look Jane," said Kate, "Adam and I have been talking and if it would help you he..."

"But where am I meant to take it?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Oh I... look Jane you're still looking on it as a medicine or a tonic. It's a by-product of sex, well not so much a by as the prime-product, but that is beside the point, you're seeing this all wrong." "Where do you think will be best. I haven't much experience and... where do you think it should best go to get into my bloodstream."

"How much experience?" asked Adam with a completely expressionless face. Kate glared at him.

"Well, none really I've never seen or touched it."

"You mean you're a virgin?" said Kate

"Yes, of course."

"So where were you thinking of 'taking' it?" asked Adam, receiving another glare from Kate.

"Well the prime object is to get the hormones into my blood stream. Let's see, capillaries are close to the surface of the vagina so there will be some passage from semen deposited there into my bloodstream so that is the obvious way and, of course, normal way but I could also consume it and then it will all be in my stomach and available through the usual digestive processes. What do you think?"

"The scientific approach, " said Adam. Kate looked puzzled.

"Yes?" said Jane with rapt attention.

"Would be to try and compare the methods under experimental conditions."

"That sounds absolutely right to me." said Jane

"But you've missed out on some application methods."

"I have?"

"Yes through your skin proper and anally."

"You've missed nasally." said Kate sarcastically, "the membranes there are very thin."

"Now you're being silly and a bit impractical," said Adam.

Jane turned crossly to Kate. "Look Kate, Adam is trying to help me. But, actually, I don't think the idea is so silly really. I hadn't thought of those possibilities Adam - really I am so lacking in knowledge about sex - I can see that rubbing semen onto, say, my tummy might allow the hormones to slip through into my bloodstream though I suspect the other methods will allow greater absorption, but anally?"

"Well like suppositories, the French are very keen on the rectal application of medicines in preference to oral methods."

"Yes I remember when I was a little girl on holiday in France and... I didn't like that much. I had to push this big pill up my bum. It seemed a very odd thing to do. But a pill or suppository is one thing, and semen is a liquid, how would I get it up there?"

Kate frowned at Adam and raised her eyebrows. "Well," said Adam, "the same way as semen is normally applied to the vagina."

"What, the man puts his... how can it do that, surely there isn't enough room for an erect penis. I thought penises were quite big when erect?" "A lot of couples do that."

"Do you and Kate."

"No, we do not!" exclaimed Kate.

"So, do these couples find the woman's moods are heightened. Is that why they do it?"

"No it's not about that," said Kate, "hey do it because they like it sexually. I've just never fancied it at all. I can't speak for Adam. It's always seemed a bit nasty, a bit dirty to me. I can't see the attraction." "The attraction, my dear, is a girl's derriere, her beautifully rounded posterior. Intercourse doggy style has some of it but the idea of inserting oneself into that tight wrinkled bottom hole, penetrating right between those cheeks does have a strong sexual attraction."

"Oh does it really!" said Kate

"So anyway there are four methods of application for the experiment and did I gather Adam is happy to help me? Now which experiment should come first?" Kate looked uncomfortable. "Well I suppose your skin first as that seems the least likely to be successful... what am I saying? This whole idea is mad anyway. What you need, Jane, is a boyfriend."

"No time for that but, yes, we'll start with that. Now excuse my lack of experience but how am I to extract this semen from Adam."

"By hand of course."

"So I?"

"You have to excite Adam's penis so that he orgasms and his semen comes out."

"How do I excite it?"

"Haven't you ever?"

Jane shook her head.

"Well you sort of play with it, stroke it with your fingers until it's hard. Usually it's hard anyway because the man is excited by the prospect of you touching him. I expect," she looked at Adam crossly," that Adam's hard just hearing me talk about it. Once it's hard you can pull the foreskin up and down gently. Perhaps stroke the underside where it's extra sensitive with your fingertips a bit and... This is ridiculous! What am I saying? Jane you don't need this you need a boyfriend!"

"No I don't. What do you do next?"

I disagree. Anyway, you can play with and massage his balls but gently because, as you know, they're sensitive. All this gets him more and more excited until he comes."

"Comes?"

"You know, ejaculates."

"Oh yes of course. Does it just dribble out?"

"Jane you are embarrassing me asking about such things. No it sort of pulses and shoots, the first quite strong, then a stronger pulse which can send it flying about two foot and then some gentle pulses as it trails off to, yes, a dribble. Anyway you'll see I suppose." She looked at Adam who was grinning in amusement at her explanation. She glanced downwards and the bulge in his trousers confirmed her earlier expectation.

"Do you think it'll be enough to have an effect?" said Jane, " No, that's really a bit of a rhetorical question as we will not know the answer 'til we've tried it."

"So when?" said Adam, "Now?"

Kate looked sharply at him, "I should think..."

"Hardly now, the semen has got to be given time to penetrate my bloodstream. If I apply it now it might get rubbed off by my clothes as I move around. No it's got to be applied at bedtime."

"So tonight," said Adam with some enthusiasm.

"No, not tonight. Tonight is the control. I've got to record how I feel without applying your semen. Would tomorrow night be convenient?" "Suits me," said Adam.

"I bet it suited you," said Kate in bed that evening. You've arranged this very well, haven't you? You're going to get Jane to suck you off, fuck her and, if I follow you correctly, bugger her and, I suppose, to start with come all over her tits."

"Well that depends on where Jane calculates she will get best effect, maybe her tits, maybe..."

"Yes, yes very funny. So, as I said, a great scheme for you.

"Yep, that's the plan, but all in a good cause, your cause!"

Kate squeezed his balls rather hard.

"Ow," Adam curled up, "that hurt, ouch and is hurting more now. Well that puts paid to your orgasm tonight. My equipment's out of action."

"Sorry Adam, harder than I meant to." Kate slipped down the bed and gently massaged Adam's wrinkled scrotum. Ever so gently she sucked each ball into her mouth and bathed and stroked it with her tongue. Adam's penis stirred and rose knocking against her nose. Releasing his balls she ran her tongue slowly up the raised blood engorged ridge of his penis, up until she touched the ever so sensitive join of the head to the shaft. She lingered there lightly massaging it with her tongue. With just the end of her tongue wriggling she drew it upwards until she was at the apex, fluttering her tongue on the tip as if she was trying to insert it in the little hole there and, indeed, small as the hole was the movement of her tongue was pushing the sides of the opening apart. Kate opened her lips and took the whole head inside, she rested not moving. She did so like having Adam's cock in her mouth. Did she really resent Jane having the opportunity? Would it be best, would she like to be there directing the operations, or would she rather Jane and Adam just got on with it. It was not as if she would be missing out. Adam could probably recuperate fast enough to fuck her after he'd supplied Jane. He'd like that jumping from one bed to another. She began to slide her lips up and down the shaft. Should she let him come in her mouth or should she mount him? She chose the latter and had her orgasm.

Part 2

Testing the hypothesis

Kate had thought about whether she would like to be there or not - when her boyfriend Adam made his 'donation' to her friend Jane's unusual experiment - and decided she would.

She had also thought about whether she should really have asked Adam to use his skills as a hypnotist to try and change how her friend thought. All she had wanted was to get Jane to loosen up a bit, have more fun: but she was not at all sure about the way Adam had gone about it. She knew from what he had demonstrated that he was good at hypnosis, it seemed to be a sub-set of his university masters course though she was not completely sure about that either. Changing, or controlling minds, seemed a bit unnatural to her but Adam always assured her about a code of conduct and had talked at length about an ethical basis. Not, when she thought about it, that she could actually remember quite what he had said. But she had certainly accepted it and found it convincing at the time. So perhaps it was alright really. Adam's hypnosis on Jane seemed to have taken quite a hold and resulted in a rather single minded obsessiveness on Jane's part.

It had all begun when Jane had read an article in a newspaper, almost certainly, as far as Kate could judge, at Adam's instigation, suggesting that semen had beneficial properties, apart of course from producing babies. This was, the article said, because it contains various other mood-altering hormones which if passed into a woman's bloodstream could enhance a woman's moods. Jane had taken this on board to a quite odd degree, again no doubt this was down to Adam, and now was keen to experiment and see how efficacious semen was in enhancing her feeling of happiness and what the best method was to get these hormones into her bloodstream. Adam had agreed to supply the semen and the first test was to be on her skin.

The evening of the day after the defining conversation between Jane, Kate and Adam saw the latter two standing outside Jane's hall of residence door at 11pm as agreed.

"Well, you knock," said Kate not really very happy at the whole prospect.

Adam, on the other hand, was in good spirits. He knocked.

"Come in."

Jane was sitting on her bed in a pair of blue cotton pyjamas but she bounced up when they came in with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, guys, all set?"

Kate was anything but set but she had agreed to this whole idea, "Look Jane, really this is not the way to go about relaxing yourself and feeling happy, what you need is a boyfriend."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,644 Followers