Mood Enhancement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,654 Followers

"Yes, yes, yes," said Jane testily, "maybe, maybe not as I haven't the time. But I want to try this idea out as I think it will work. I carefully recorded how I felt this morning, the control, examined my mood. I'll do the same tomorrow and see whether there is any change."

"But ceteris paribus," said Kate.

"Yes I know I can't totally exclude other variables but it's subjective anyway so I have to do the best I can to ensure the validity of the experiment. Now Kate you're the expert where will be the best place for you to rub this semen into me?"

"Me? No, all I meant to do was, well, help Adam to come. You know..."

Adam was amused to see Kate actually blush.

"... wank him. I thought you'd do the rubbing in or else just leave it where it lies." She tailed off.

"Oh no, it's got to be spread about to ensure as much of my skin is covered as possible because the absorption rate through the skin is much less than it would be through my vagina or anal membranes."

Kate winced. "This is ridiculous," she thought.

"How far do you think Adam's semen can be spread?"

"I don't know," said Kate crossly, "I've never tried. Depends on how much cum he produces. It varies of course."

"Man to man or it just varies."

"Well Jane, do you know I've never measured! I've never been lying on a bed or in a field with a boy whispering to him about how big and wonderful his cock is, stroking it with one hand whilst holding a measuring beaker in my other hand. Jane this is quite ridiculous. I suppose, it does vary between men and certainly it does vary depending on when they have last cum."

"And how do you know that," said Adam in a rather innocent questioning voice," if you don't have your measuring jug with you?"

"I know how much my mouth is filled or whether a little or a lot dribbles out of me when I get up for a pee after a fuck," replied Kate getting crosser. "Anyway Jane, I have no idea how much semen is produced by a man when he comes."

"I do," said Jane and she picked up a book and read,

'During ejaculation, a man produces between two and five millilitres of semen that contains between 50 and 130 million sperm per millilitre.'

"Jane - this is ridiculous. What you need is sex not a scientific examination of the process. You are missing the point."

"Kate. I don't know what I need and that is why I am trying this simple experiment. Now where should Adam deposit, is that a good word, his semen?"

"Oh your tummy I should think though he'd rather, I am sure, spray all over your breasts."

Adam smiled. He was keeping out of this semi-argument. Tummy or breasts would be fine though what he'd rather like to do was unbutton those blue buttons on Jane's pyjama top, pull the two sides apart and reveal Jane's small breasts. He was keen to find out what they looked like. It would be more pleasant still to ease down her pyjama bottoms a bit, just enough to reveal a few brown hairs, only so that he didn't get any cum on them of course. That would be very enticing - a promise of more to come! He could wait to see what lay further down until another day when he would have the difficult task of depositing semen in Jane's vagina. Not an easy task for him to perform but he would try his best for the sake of the experiment. His smile broadened.

Jane started to undo her top, "well I'd better get ready."

"No, wait a second. Let Adam show himself first. I don't see why you need to feel uncomfortable stripping off first. Let Adam do it." Kate smiled sweetly at Adam. He just shrugged. "Well Adam let's see you in the altogether."

"Really he doesn't need to, surely all we need is his penis out."

"No, Jane, let's have him naked. Come on Adam."

So Adam began to take his clothes off, shirt, shoes, socks, trousers and pants one after another until he was standing in Jane's room completely naked.

"Well," said Jane, "I have, of course, seen pictures of naked men. So this is no real surprise. Shall I take my top off now." A couple more of her buttons undone and the blue top was dropped on the bed.

Adam was not disappointed. He took in Jane's very round breasts like little half oranges surmounted by pale pink nipples. Kate thought Jane had a good figure though larger breasts would improve it.

"So," said Jane, "I need to lie on the bed, I think, and you need to get Adam's penis erect or should I do that or does Adam?"

"As I said, I'll take hold of it."

But before Kate had even reached out to take hold Jane said, "Oh, its moving!" and so it was. There was a definite thickening and a move to the right. "It's moving all on its own. How interesting."

Jane's rapt attention acted as further stimulation to Adam and without Kate touching him, his penis swung further to the right, lengthening as it went before swinging round to point horizontally forward and then rising in a strong, jerky movement to its full size. It stood perhaps six and a half even seven, or so Adam liked to think, inches from him. Its head suitably pink, smooth and dome shaped, narrowing a little at the corona before curving back to his body.

"Well, well," said Jane, "aren't men different. You can certainly see its purpose can't you! Odd its dual function though. A soft hose for peeing, a rigid er..."

"Truncheon?" helped Kate.

"Yes truncheon for intercourse. And he pees out of and comes out of the same hole." Jane bent to look closely at Adam's penis. "So interesting, may I touch it?"

Adam of course smiled and nodded consent. Kate caught his eye and scowled at him, "Yes Jane, you can," she said.

Jane reached out and squeezed Adam's penis. She pulled it a little downwards testing its rigidity and resistance. She found it would not move far from its upright position.. Letting go, it bounced back into its former position. "How odd it is, now shall I lie down and you are going to do the actions Kate?"

Jane calmly lay down on the bed.

"OK then, Jane, if you really want to do this Adam will stand over you and I will, I will assist him to come over you. Now, if Adam stands here he can come over your tummy."

"But Kate you said the semen can be expelled two foot or so. Would it be best if you aimed not across me but along me so if Adam does throw his semen two foot it will all fall on me and not on the bed clothes and be wasted."

"Yes, yes I suppose so. If he does shoot that far he'll be on your breasts but I suppose you don't mind that?"

"Not at all - it will be absorbed just as well there, perhaps better? Perhaps you should aim there after all."

"We'll go with the original plan." Kate began to pull at Adam's cock.

Jane watched from her prone position with an expectant look. It was a different view of Adam's penis and she particularly noticed the way his balls swung as Kate stroked his cock. She hadn't really paid them much attention before but now she was just lying there she could take note.

The strangeness of the experience was not lost on Adam - standing there as the focus of attention of both the half naked Jane and his girlfriend who was busy wanking him off. It should have been exceptionally enjoyable but the trouble was that Kate was cross and she was not doing the job very well. Jane's breasts were exciting: Kate's handwork was not. He was not going to come for quite a time at this rate and he knew Kate would get crosser. He was right.

"Aren't you read to cum yet?" demanded Kate.

"This is not actually very exciting for me. You're not really trying - just the mechanical but not the cerebral stimulation."

"What? You want me to be naked as well, rubbing myself up against you? Well not with Jane present, thank you!"

"Jane would you mind if I touched your breasts. I think that would assist."

"Oh, please do, if that would help."

So Adam lent forward as Kate continued to manipulate his cock and he began not simply to touch but to play with Jane's little breasts. Kate grimaced and looked very tight lipped. It was not easy to watch her boyfriend playing with another girl's tits. His fingertips ascended both breasts from below, flowing up their sides, spreading out until both hands moulded the two little half oranges. Then drawing his fingers up the breasts he brought his fingers together so they were just holding onto the little pink areolae. Adam tickled seeking to rouse the little pink nipples from their flattened state. He was enjoying the experience more now. Kate had settled to a regular rhythm, much more likely to produce a result.

Kate looked at Jane's breasts and at Adam's attempts to harden Jane's nipples. She wondered if Jane realised what he was trying to do. Her own nipples were hardening and that bloody man wasn't playing with them but wasting his efforts on Jane. She wished she and Adam were back in her room in bed and not engaged in this stupid experiment.

Adam's work was actually having some effect. Under his fingers there was a hardening of nipples. He squeezed the breasts, they were firm, and pulled on the nipples between finger and thumb.

"Adam, leave the girl alone. You are not trying to make her come: we are trying to make you come. Are we nearly there?"

Jane was still watching Adam's cock. Actually rather fascinated by it - and the balls beneath. She kept looking back at the little eye expecting any second to see semen dribbling or shooting or whatever way it came, out of it. Impulsively she reached up and took Adam's balls in hand, lifting them, feeling the testes loose inside the scrotum.. The sudden contact surprised Adam and he realised he could not hold back, his muscles tightened as he tried to hold back the ejaculation. He pulled his hand away from Jane's breasts just in time.

"I... ready girls!"

Jane's mouth dropped open and her eyes jumped from watching her hand on his balls back to the little eye to see a sudden stream of creamy white fluid erupt from the little hole and sail across the air between Adam and her. She felt the hot liquid land on her breasts and her eyes instinctively looked down at them so she missed the next spurt fly from Adam's cock but she looked up again to see another two strong spurts pulse from his cock before, with a rather half hearted spurt, the ejaculation began to peter out into a dribble dripping into her tummy button. Kate had maintained her steady rhythm and now squeezed the cock - perhaps rather harder than was strictly necessary - to empty the last seepings onto Kate.

"Ooh," said Jane, "dramatic. Now Kate help me spread it around before it dries."

"I really don't think."

"But it's on your hand already."

Adam watched, somewhat in disbelief despite him really being the cause of this strange event, as Jane began rubbing her hand across her tummy, spreading his semen around and coating as much of her skin as she could.

Kate initially watched in definite disbelief but then she spotted some semen was going to run down the side of one of Jane's breasts and perhaps escape on to the bedclothes and, before she knew what she was doing she said, "Careful some is escaping." and letting go of Adam's wilting cock put her fingers onto Jane's breast and caught the drip. She then began spreading the semen around rubbing it across Jane's erect pink nipples and the rest of her little mounds.

Adam smiled, delighted with the image of his girlfriend massaging another girl's breasts. Certainly an image to store away in his mind not least given what she was using as a massage oil!

"There's some still on Adam's penis," said Jane, "rub it along my side Adam". Adam found himself joining in the spreading by rolling his flaccid penis along Jane's side and rubbing any wetness onto Jane.

"Well," said Jane, "that's I think the best we will do. Thanks Kate, thanks Adam, see you tomorrow. I'm going to go to sleep now and see how I feel, what my mood is in the morning. Turn the light out as you go please.

Adam pulled on his clothes and followed Kate to the door. As he turned to switch off the light, he took a last glance at Jane still lying on her bed and clothed just in her blue pyjama bottoms; still stroking her tummy; still spreading the semen around but he saw she had pulled them down a little bit presumably to spread the semen a little further and he caught the glimpse of brown hair he had sought earlier.

Back in Kate's room, Kate once more launched into Adam, "Is this really helping her do you think? Seems much more for your benefit to me and..."

"Give it time, Kate, give it time. I have to start with Jane as she really is; I have to go with her nature; it's not within my gift to find her a boyfriend and I don't think she will simply go looking for one. I am awakening her latent interest in sex but doing it her way - as if it was study and exams and work - don't you see? I am going with her natural flow." He looked at her in his special way, "YOU do see that don't you Kate? YOU do see?"

It was Kate who saw Jane at breakfast and she asked how she was without really thinking. The answer caught her out. It was not the usual automatic reply to the enquiry.

"Um, good, Kate. Cheery; ready for the day; refreshed; alert: quite happy. Yes, I've marked my chart with higher scores than the control of the day before."

Several of the other girls looked at Jane slightly bemused and Kate instantly dropped the conversation quite worried as to where it would lead and what Jane might reveal. She hardly wanted Jane to come out with some query about how she could drink Adam's cum that night - would it be best shot into her mouth or from a glass? What would the other girls think and what would they say if she came straight out with an answer as if it was the most normal question at breakfast time and told Jane that the easiest way was just to suck it like a lolly. But surely she knew about such things? She might be a virgin but she was not stupid or been brought up in a nunnery. What had Adam got her into - let alone Jane? Still he seemed confident in his methods and after all she trusted him and his expertise.

"She's got a chart with all sorts of things on it all worked out."

"Charting her moods is she? Thought she might." Adam did not look up from his newspaper. He didn't really expect an outburst from Kate. He thought he'd probably 'talked her round' a bit to seeing things his way the night before. "That'll make her even happier. Good!" He turned a page. "Did she mention tonight?"

"Not in front of the others. I didn't give her a chance. Do you think we might, you know, at lunchtime?"

Adam looked at Kate with an amused expression over the top of his newspaper, "You know? A bit coy for you. I don't know if I should. I need to save myself for Jane. I have a mouth to fill you know!" He smiled.

Kate looked cross.

"Well," said Adam, "you could ask her if tomorrow would be convenient for the second trial. I don't expect she will find a reason to have a four day continuous run."

"You really think she will want to go through with intercourse and, and you know, do you?"

"Ah, so that is what 'you know' is so you want me to bugger you this lunchtime. Yes I'll just write that in my diary."

"That is not what I meant and you know it! I meant do you think Jane will want to do those things. Is she really going to want to let you stick your prick up her vagina and bum?"

"What she will certainly want is to try the effects of semen in those two orifices. The method of application probably is not at all something which concerns her but, I think, the methods you suggest have a great deal of simplicity about them which does commend them. Have you other suggestions?"

"Well a syringe I suppose but really I'd rather you didn't fuck her and the other. I think you should just be doing those, I mean fucking only, with me."

"Certainly an alternative but I suspect our Jane will worry that some of the semen will get left in the syringe. No, I'm sure she will want to do it the, er, natural way." He smiled to himself, as a not wholly convinced Kate headed off to her lecture. He picked up his newspaper and murmured, "and I'd prefer that, I think!"

Part 3

Taking the medicine

Two evenings later found Kate and Adam once more standing outside Jane's door. Kate was holding back, reluctant to go in, and so it was Adam who knocked and heard Jane cheerily calling them in. To Adam's disappointment Jane was not in her blue pyjamas but he knew her pragmatic reasoning would be that there was no need to be undressed to consume semen. She wouldn't be worried about some cum getting on her tee shirt as she would be ever so careful not to let a drop be wasted. Adam had rather been hoping the pyjamas would feature with their easy to undo buttoms as he was anxious to get hold of those little breasts again: such an enjoyable contrast to Kate's fulsome pair - not that he was complaining about those.

Jane seemed positively excited about the next stage of her experiment. "Now, Kate, what do I have to do?"

Kate sighed, "I think, for a starter, Adam should take his clothes off again. That will put him in his place coming up with this ridiculous experiment."

"No, Kate, you're quite wrong. It was my idea. I read the newspaper and devised the experiment. It was certainly not Adam's idea." Jane looked quite offended.

Adam glanced towards Kate with a smile and shrugged his shoulders, as if he had indeed had very little to do with the idea, and began to undress. Kate frowned back at him. The girls watched Adam strip in silence. Once more Adam found himself in the unusual position of being naked in the same room as two clothed women but this time it seemed this was the way it was likely to stay.

Jane was looking at Adam's limp cock with a slightly puzzled expression. "As I said, Kate, what do we do now? Do you work Adam's penis by hand just like you did two nights ago and let it squirt in my mouth? I'm a little concerned that you might miss because of your rapid hand movements or at least spill some. Would it be best if Adam's penis was actually in my mouth so the semen would come straight out into my mouth? I think that's called a blow-job. Have I got that right?"

"That's certainly a slang expression for it."

"Well fellatio then."

"So you've been reading up have you?"

"I've done some research," said Jane, "is it best to work Adam up by hand first or is there a risk of him coming before he gets to my mouth?"

"Certainly a risk," remarked Adam avoiding looking at Kate.

"Kate, it would be best if you started Adam off and showed me how to use my mouth. I expect you're very practiced?"

Kate's eyes widened, "You want me to blow Adam whilst you watch?"

"Please," replied Jane simply.

Kate looked daggers at Adam who used his best innocent face in reply but she complied and ordered Adrian to, "sit on the bed then."

"Oh no, I won't be able to see properly. Best if you kneel."

And so Adam found not only was he in a room naked with two clothed women but one was going down on her knees in front of him.

Kate sighed and looked at Adam's limp cock hanging there in front of her. "I'm surprised you're still soft with what we've been saying. Ah, something stirs! Well, Jane, what I like to do is start with little flicks of the tongue to the head, just enough to let the man, I mean Adam, know I'm there."

Kate kissed the expanding and bulbous head of Adam's cock and began little exploratory caresses of her tongue to the head, before sticking her tongue underneath and massaging the little taut flap of skin. "See there, the frenum, that's where men are most sensitive. They love being touched and stroked there."

It was unlikely the commentary could be kept going as it is difficult to talk with a firm penis in your mouth. Jane, watching carefully from the side, saw Kate slide her opening lips over the smooth head and take it into her mouth. She took it out again almost immediately to say, "It is important, of course, to keep your teeth out of the way, just cover them lightly with your lips as it stops you scraping the sensitive skin - unless, that is, you really want to bite!" Kate very obviously bit down on the smooth glans squashing the skin but not hard enough to hurt. She smiled at Jane still holding the smooth bulb with her teeth, "See!" She resumed her attentions slipping her mouth over the head and then back again steadily taking more of the veined shaft of Adam's erect penis into her mouth with each stroke.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,654 Followers