Mood Enhancement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Jane watched with rapt attention.

"Here you try," said Kate looking hard at Adam.

It was a very pleasant but odd experience for Adam to have a second clothed girl kneel down in front of him. Kate was holding his cock between forefinger and thumb and actually turned it to point towards Jane, offering it to her.

Jane looked at the shiny, light purple cockhead in front of her face. It was wet from Kate's licking and sucking. It stood very proud. She glanced at Kate who nodded. As Kate had done, she kissed the end feeling the soft skin yield a little to the pressure of her lips - a little but no further - it was rigid beneath the surface. She swallowed nervously, opened her lips and, bearing in mind Jane's advice, covered the edge of her teeth with the back of her lips, as she moved her head forward. It was not in her nature to hang around and no sooner had her lips brushed the smooth skin than it was in her mouth, the bit Kate had said was particularly sensitive resting on the cushion of her tongue. She moved her tongue and began to lick, running it round the cockhead feeling its smooth texture and shape. She let more of it into her mouth and, like Kate before her, used her lips to stroke its sides rather, she supposed, like the action of a vagina on a penis. It was surprisingly big, or not surprisingly big really because when you looked at an erect penis it was like a rather like a big banana and they could be quite big when you put one in your mouth to bite a bit off - though of course she mustn't bite this. Despite the size, she thought, there was something rather pleasant about having this warm penis in her mouth. What though, when Adam ejaculated, what happened then? What did semen taste like?

"Kate?" Jane had taken her mouth from Adam's penis.

"Yes you seem to be doing that very well. Is she not, Adam?" Kate spoke accurately but she did not really like Jane sucking her boyfriend. It was very peculiar seeing that.

"What does semen taste like. What do I do when it comes?"

"Oh, not a lot. A bit salty I suppose. You'll notice its texture and its warmth. What do you do? Well, swallow it down seems to be what you want to do. All those useful vitamins. I'd try and ensure it's not too far back in your throat. Easier if just the head is in. Adam likes you to stroke him underneath with his tongue as he comes but actually once he's started to come you can just stop moving and let him flow. I don't see why you need to bother then as its just for your experiment not for Adam's enjoyment. Once he's started he can't stop." Proprietarily she took hold of Adam's wet cock wet from Jane's mouth and stroked it up and down with her fingers. It felt good and she would far rather have taken it back to her room and settled herself upon it. She resented Jane's use of it.

Jane dropped her head back over Adam's cock and began to suck again despite Kate continuing to pull and stroke the shaft with her thumb and forefinger. Adam not only had experienced the pleasure of watching his cock being exchanged from one mouth to another but now had a joint effort on his cock. He was enjoying the experience immensely. Enjoying it too much indeed and so he needed to slow matters down before they reached, for him, a premature conclusion.

"I have often wondered," he said, "whether a slow build-up to ejaculation increases the amount of semen. Whether what you might term a 'quickie' causes a lower volume than prolonged lovemaking or sexual activity."

"You mean you can come too quickly?" said Jane releasing his cock from her lips.

"Precisely."

"So we should stimulate you slowly but for how long?"

"Not too long I think," said Kate, "I presume by your comment you are close to coming?"

"Yes," said Adam pulling his cock from Kate's hand.

"Shall I make some coffee whilst Adam settles down?" said Jane.

And so they drank coffee together. A very strange picture - if it could have been captured on camera. Three people in a room, the two girls fully clothed sitting, with mugs of coffee in hand, on the bed. The third a man, completely naked and manifestly erect standing by them also with a mug of coffee in hand. Perhaps a suitable subject for a caption competition?

They talked for a time.

"Oh dear, Adam's beginning to lose his stiffness," said Jane. She took a sip of coffee, reached out with her free hand and took hold of his cock, pulled it a few times and bent forward and took it into her mouth. The unusual warmth of Jane's mouth had a particularly stimulating effect, restoring stiffness. The girls continued to drink their coffee whilst idly stroking and playing with Adam's cock maintaining his considerable interest but not provoking a climax - an ejaculation which if unexpected could, for Jane, have spoilt the whole point of the exercise.

"I think perhaps you've been excited for long enough don't you Adam?" said Kate putting down her coffee mug, "let's finish this. Are you ready Jane?"

Jane knelt down again in front of Adam and grasped his cock firmly in her hand before slipping her lips back over its shiny head.

Even Kate had to admit to herself that she was rather turned on by the sight - annoying to her as it was. She had not expected that. She had not thought seeing Jane taking Adam's cock between her lips would have excited her at all. Doing it herself to Adam was another thing but she had never really been turned on by pictures, or indeed videos, of sexual activity before. She watched with surprised interest and found herself fondling Adam's bottom as Jane worked his cock.

Jane was anticipating the rush of semen. Would it enhance her feeling of happiness, lighten her increasing concern that perhaps she was not happy? Certainly she had felt better the day after Adam had come on her tummy. She concentrated on the warm stiff penis in her mouth. Who would have thought the week before, certainly not her, that she would be on her knees sucking a man's cock, letting it ride back and forth wetly between her lips, running her tongue around the shiny head - glans was it Kate had called it? It was certainly a big thing to have in her mouth: bigger than the banana she had secretly practiced with that afternoon. A warning from Adam readied her.

Jane was surprised both by the force and the warmth of the semen. Her tongue, as it stroked the very end of Adam's cock, seemed to be pushed aside by the first shot. It was slightly salty and hot on her tongue. She swallowed the viscous fluid as each further pulse spurted into her mouth. She did not find the experience unpleasant - interesting and odd perhaps - certainly she thought of the vitamins and the benefit she was gaining from each spurt. The spasm passed. Jane waited patiently with Adam's cock still in her mouth to see if more would come and she only let Adam's penis drop from her mouth as it began to soften.

"Well Jane, there's a good girl. You've taken your medicine and now its time for bed. Do you want Uncle Adam to tuck you up and read you a story." Kate's sarcasm and irritation at not being the object of Adam's sexual interest had returned.

Adam smiled weakly at Jane over Kate's outburst but she was not really listening being more interested in ensuring she had the full dose than worrying about Kate's comments. Kate looked daggers as Jane calmly lifted Adam's soft cock up again in her fingers and sucked it back into her mouth. It was a lot thinner than before and malleable between her lips. She drew them tightly from the bottom of the shaft to the top squeezing out any remaining semen. Releasing Adam's cock she, without conscious thought, licked her lips. Kate was close to boiling.

"Shall we go Adam?" she said crossing to the door and half opening it despite Adam's nakedness.

Adam pulled on his clothes waved at Jane and they were gone. It was a heated argument back in Kate's room and Adam had to use his best efforts to placate Kate. Strangely by the end of the argument Kate was much happier about the whole idea and much more agreeable to the whole project than she had previously been. It must have been the force of Adam's carefully constructed arguments or the words he used: or something else... Certainly Adam's recovering interest in sex by the end of the argument helped.

Part 4

Intercourse

Jane waved at Adam from across the road, "you all right to come over tonight?" she called breezily, "ten thirty be OK?" She seemed oblivious of the other students - at least one of them resolved to mention this exchange to Kate.

"Do I need to be there?" Kate looked at Adam over her glass in the pub that evening.

"I don't know. Obviously I can manage by myself - so it rather depends what Jane wants. She might want reassurance - perhaps you can hold her hand whilst I..."

"Quite."

"Perhaps she'll want your guidance and help. After all she hasn't done it before."

"It comes naturally - I remember."

"Did it? Was I there?"

"No."

"You could give her a hand."

"I'm sure she knows where to put it."

Kate seemed more relaxed about the prospect of her boyfriend 'making love' to her friend Jane than she had done over the previous week or so. She remained sceptical of the premise of the experiment but not so irritated and opposing as she had been before. She still maintained that what Jane really needed was a boyfriend and a course of regular, satisfying sex rather than the absorption of the various components of a man's ejaculate. But she was now more prepared to listen to Jane's regular dissection of the data, her careful and meticulous comparison of her mood the day after the application compared to the data she had recorded about herself on the control day. So far this was simply a comparison of the three states of no semen, the application of semen to the skin and, thirdly, its ingestion. Tonight the plan was to insert the semen into Jane's vagina using the traditional and wholly natural applicator - a man's erect penis - in fact the one belonging to Kate's boyfriend Adam.

Kate's simple conclusion to her question was that her presence was not needed and she was therefore surprised when Jane asked her to come along. "You can show me what to do." As Jane had asked her to be there, Kate had agreed but it was only as she was walking back to her room that she had the awful thought that perhaps Jane did mean for her to demonstrate intercourse with Adam before Jane had a go. She was not sure she could engage in such activity with someone watching and probably, being Jane, asking questions.

Once more Kate found herself knocking at Jane's door with Adam. He was in an excellent mood, so it was clear the experiment was certainly having the required effect on at least the mood of one of the participants in the experiment, and was talking and joking with Kate at a great rate.

Jane was in her blue pyjamas pouring coffee. "Isn't this interesting, experiment No. 3, I really feel quite excited about it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day. It's almost as if the semen is having an effect in advance, lightening and raising my overall feelings - my mood."

"That'll be the prospect of sex, Jane, it's got nothing to do with semen. What you need is a boyfriend and regular sex. See I have virtually proved my own hypothesis!"

Jane looked interested but not convinced.

"Kate, how shall we do this?"

Kate sighed, "Well you know, you lie on the bed, having taken your pyjamas off first of course; Adam, having taken his clothes off, gets on top of you; he puts his prick in you; moves himself in and out so as to excite his penis for a little while; then he comes filling your vagina with semen. Simple really. Surely you..."

"Yes, yes I know all that - I have been to school you know. I meant do you want to sit in the chair whilst we do this, do you want to help, do you want Adam to have intercourse with you first, but come in me? When you said you wanted to be here I was not sure what you meant."

"Oh, no I'll sit in the chair and drink my coffee You two get naked and carry on."

"OK" said Jane, as if what Kate had said was the most normal thing in the world. She undid the tie on her pyjama bottoms and simply let them drop to the floor.

Adam had been looking forward to a more interesting unveiling but there, suddenly, was Jane's pretty round bottom, her slender thighs and vee of fair hair. He was looking with undisguised interest at her standing there taking in the pleasant sight, when Jane calmly lay down on the bed and without any hesitation opened her legs revealing her pink sex framed by a light sprinkling of fair hairs.

"I'm ready."

Ready and available she certainly was but it was not the most enticing come-on Adam had ever seen. There was a degree of the mechanical about it but, as Adam realised, this was not surprising given it was Jane. He sat by her on the bed, a little unsure how to begin. It was not terribly exciting - not really what he had been expecting at all. He knew it was up to him to get things moving and he began stroking the smooth skin of Jane's thigh and felt himself respond. Slowly he made his way upwards until a questing finger touched Jane's sex. It was rather dry.

"There's some KY Jelly I bought this morning on the side there, Kate, I thought that it might be needed. You'll know where to put it."

Adam looked across at Kate and raised an eyebrow.

"I... no Jane, Adam can do that but, really, I think it is important for you to lubricate naturally and get sexually excited. That is what sex is about. You are meant to enjoy it and get a natural high from it. I think it would be a good idea if... yes, Adam, Jane sucked you the other day. You go down on her now - she'll enjoy that.

Adam nodded one of his best smiles at Kate and began to undress. "I think Kate's suggestion would be a very good idea, Jane." He stepped out of his shorts revealing to the girls his cock standing ready for action.

Kate having been rather pleased with her suggestion at first, now watched jealous again, as Adam knelt on the bed between Jane's spread legs, bent forward and began to lightly stroke his lips against her left inner thigh. The skin was very soft. He spent some little while just brushing his lips against the smooth skin not going anywhere but knowing the effect on Jane would almost certainly be quite strong. Teasingly he moved very slowly upwards. It was not long before he could feel a relaxation in Jane. The nervousness she had been concealing was being replaced by a warm feeling between her legs. Jane was becoming aroused.

Adam made his way slowly, now reaching and using his tongue on the dip, the concavity of Jane's inner thigh just below her sex. As the tip of his tongue brushed the little hairs of her labia major Adam had no doubt that he would find not just a light sheen of lubrication a little further on but a pool of wetness. He was not mistaken. There was, of course, no need to proceed further - Jane was fully readied for intercourse and his penis would have slipped in with no resistance whatsoever. However Jane seemed to be fully absorbed in the sensations produced by his teasing tongue and Adam was quite happy to begin lapping.

The scent of aroused woman reached Kate. She squirmed in her chair. Jane was not the only aroused woman in the room but the only one having her needs attended to and once more Kate found herself having to sit and watch and not be the subject of Adam's attentions. She did not really like that. She wanted to fondle that tight bottom of his, which was raised up in the air as he crouched between Jane's thighs, and reach her hand underneath and grasp his erect cock. Instead she had to sit and just watch. After a time the watching became too much and, a little furtively, she undid the top of her jeans and slipped her hand in.

Adam found it fascinating how wet girls sometimes got. He could almost have pursed his lips and drunk Jane - she was so wet. He slowly ran his tongue around, just inside the outer lips, carefully going nowhere near the little bud, or perhaps large bud (he did not yet know, but it would be fun to find out). He slowly circumnavigated four times before extending his tongue to its full extent and pushing into Jane. He rolled it around pushing at the sides, distending the tube walls as he stroked them. He could feel Jane shuddering.

Kate was amused to see Jane moving her head from side to side, eyes firmly shut - quite unlike her. She watched as Jane's hands crept to her blue pyjama top buttons, undoing them and reaching in to pull at her nipples. Jane certainly was aroused - much more and she would orgasm. Kate was nowhere near so far but her fingers were well at work rubbing round her own little clitoris and pushing up into herself. Not as good as having Adam working her but enjoyable even so.

Adam left Jane's vagina and began to pull on her inner lips, holding them between his lips and stretching them. There was a quick squeeze on his head as Jane's thighs closed for a moment. He moved upwards and inwards and began with the tip of his tongue to circle Jane's clitoris in concentric but ever narrowing circles as he homed in. Jane was panting, her fingers pulling at her nipples, her knees moving further apart then closer together.

Adam found the clitoris. It was a hard little bead - in fact not so little but one that could actually be pushed to and fro. This was too much for Jane and with a cry she began to come, electric jolts of pleasure emanating out from her manipulated clitoris. Adam did not stop his work until Jane's hand pushed his head away.

"My turn, I think," he said as he straightened up. Being between her thighs he was already perfectly positioned. All he needed to do was move his hands either side of Jane's chest, lean forward onto them and his penis was perfectly lined up. He lay on top of Jane pushing her down, feeling the hard points of her breasts against his chest. He kissed her on the mouth, "Ready?"

Jane was still in a post-orgasmic blur but she understood, "yes."

Adam pushed forward and for the first time in her life Jane felt a man's penis enter her. It slipped in with no resistance, the lubrication superb, and Adam slid straight in to his full extent. Jane could feel his curly hairs up against her; his balls hanging against her bottom; a feeling of being opened and filled; Adam's weight pushing her down; the stroke of the hairs on his chest against her sensitive nipples and the feel of his warm mouth upon hers. She liked it very much.

Adam began to move. His penis, having been standing ready as he pleasured her with his tongue, now felt the rubbing it had been seeking, rubbing from the warm wet sheath that enclosed it. Adam moved with long smooth strokes, pulling so the round head of his cock almost left Jane before plunging back in again. She liked it very much.

Kate moved her own hand faster within her knickers watching Adam's tight bottom rising and falling. A slight squelching noise came to her ears - proof of the wetness of Jane - which only made her own fingers move the faster.

Adam did not break his kiss upon Jane and he let his hands roam freely over her small breasts now released from the pyjama jacket, squeezing and fondling. Jane might see the exercise as an experiment: Adam saw it as an opportunity to enjoy a different girl. He slowed, very conscious of how close he was to orgasm, he did not want to come too soon.

Jane broke the kiss, "are you about to come? There's no need to kiss me."

Adam paused in his movement and kissed her again on the lips, "Just relax and concentrate. Make sure you feel me when I do come."

Jane went quiet feeling the penis pushing into her and waiting to feel, to feel what? What would it be like feeling Adam's semen spurting inside her? Would it make her feel happy?

Adam's movements began to build Jane's excitement again. She responded to his rhythm wrapping her legs around his back and pulling him into her. Surely she was not going to come again? But come again she did, the electric jolts of pleasure rippling out from her clitoris as she felt Adam releasing his semen into her.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers