Mood Enhancement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Jane I'm coming," he announced almost at the moment that he began to spurt, the semen welling up and forcing its way along his cock despite the constriction of Jane's sphincter muscle. It sprayed deep within Jane and, even though Adam had helpfully warned her she could feel it. Spurt after spurt came from Adam. It was a long and satisfying orgasm even if it had come a bit quicker than he had planned. His piston like motion slowed to a stop, his hands fell from Jane's breasts and he used them to support himself, to take the weight off Jane whilst he continued to lie quietly on her back, cock still fully embedded, Kate's fingers still in his own bottom.

No-one moved for some minutes. Adam's penis shrunk as the blood left it. As its girth diminished the encircling muscle closed retaining its tight grip on the invading object. Kate too did not withdraw. Somehow it made her feel part of the event to have her fingers in Adam.

"My arms are beginning to ache," said Jane.

Kate was the first to move withdrawing her fingers from Adam's bottom. With a bit of reluctance Adam pushed himself upwards, pulled and watched his soft penis slide out of Jane's bottom. The sphincter closed behind it. Adam's anal exploration of Jane was over.

Kate and Adam tucked a quiet Jane up in bed. They both kissed her on the cheek and left quietly. Neither were very talkative as they left for their own rooms.

It was the next evening, quite late, when Kate heard a knock at her room door. Adam was already there drinking coffee and talking. It was Jane. Kate invited her in and she sat down.

"I've tabulated my results."

"Of what?" said Kate missing what should have been obvious.

"Of my experiment of course."

"Ah, the one which proves sex would be good for you," said Kate in line with her usual view.

"Well, maybe."

Kate's eyebrows went upwards. Was she winning her argument? Adam looked surprised.

"But maybe not. I'll come to that."

"The question I posed was whether my moods would be improved by the hormones from semen entering my bloodstream - mood-enhancing hormones you know. Now I rather combined both this question with one about which would be the best method of application, but if my mood was enhanced by all four methods then clearly the first question would be proven." She paused.

Kate nodded rather resignedly though Adam had his usual look of expectant interest.

"Now I took mood-enhancement to mean feeling happier, being in a better mood. I suppose feeling more depressed would be an enhancement of a depressed mood but that did not really seem to be at all what was claimed. What is it to be in a good mood? It seemed to me that it was more than being content with things. How can you be more content? You either are or you are not! But you can be happier. People talk about being in a jolly mood and that seemed to me to be different from being happy. You can be very serious and still happy though a sense of euphoria would tend to make you jolly, I suppose. Some days I feel more like trying, more like pushing myself than others so I thought that enthusiasm or being enthusiastic was a mood that could be enhanced. So I tried to score these different moods, or aspects of mood, from one to five with five being the highest. I scored myself on the day before and the day after."

Jane talked on about her project. The complexity of the method was impressive and, to Kate, rather pointless. Jane explained which moods she had scored herself on each day and what the results had been. They did, she assured them, prove that her mood had been improved, undoubtedly improved. Jane then came to which method had been most successful and it was experiment 3 - intercourse.

Kate snorted. "See Jane, it is sex that gives you the high - not Adam's cum!"

"That's what worries me."

"Huh?"

"You see Kate I think I made a mistake in my method. I allowed another variable to enter the equation - to confuse the results. And that is what you keep mentioning - sex."

"Told you so - I've been right all along." Kate stood up to emphasise the point, "I said that, I said that right from the very beginning but you didn't listen." Kate could not keep the smugness from her voice.

Adam remained impassive but clearly interested - particularly interested in where this was going to lead.

"So Kate, I now need to isolate the factor. If I remove one of the variables I will get a clear result."

"Not easy to remove sex from the equation!" laughed Kate.

"Not easy at all," said Jane, "I have thought about it but it seems easier to remove semen from the equation than to remove sex. What I need to try is sex without semen. Now I have thought about how to achieve this and, Kate, would you help me on this? I thought if we had sex together that would remove any chance of semen contaminating the data. Would you mind doing that for me or, I suppose, with me?" Her sweet little innocent face looked up at Kate.

Kate looked completely dumbstruck, completely lost for words. She just stood there, mouth open, not saying a thing. Adam simply smiled.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers