Mood Slime Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot intern accidentally gets mood slime "in the mood".
1.1k words
4.33
121.5k
143

Part 1 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,679 Followers

This story is based in the universe of The ghostbusters. With all the sexual references made in those movies i figured it would it would be interesting to see how far it could go, mainly with the mood slime introduced in the second movie. Enjoy.

*****

Sara had just begun interning with the Ghost buster about a month ago. Ever since they saved New York from Vigo The Ghost busters have gotten a lot more funding for their research. She was there studying hoping someday to become a member of the team. She was an attractive blonde in the world of science so it was hard to get people to take her seriously.

This was her first night doing research alone. Egon had asked her to try different ways to get a positive reaction from the mood slime they had gathered. All the samples they had of the pink slime had been positively charged so there was no danger of summoning any evil spirits, but her job was to try different types of stimuli to get a positive reaction, whether it be from music, TV, reading stories to it, anything she could think of.

She started the night reading a few children books to it, no reaction! she then tried some easy listening music, then some television, which did get a few bubbles whenever something funny or comedic happened.

It was approaching midnight and nothing note worthy was happening so she tried to think of different ways to get a reaction from the Slime, so she began just flipping through channels seeing if anything on would make something happen, all while trying to avoid anything violent or angry. As she channel surfed she came across some late night cinemax or as many call it Skinemax, it was some poorly written soft-core porn, something about Alien Nympho's or something, she went to change the channel when she noticed a few bubbles pop up from the jar of slime. Curiously she stopped for a moment to monitor this reaction. it wasn't a constant bubbling, she knew that the slime could self replicate but it didn't seem like that kind of reaction.

Sara decided to leave the movie on for a little while, Dr Spengler wanted her to think outside the box and it was for science so she thought "what the hell". At first there was little reaction, mainly because of the poor dialogue between sex scenes, but when the next sex scene began she paid close attention to the jar. The slime began to bubble and it actually started to fizz a bit, like a carbonated beverage, which was interesting because she had never seen it react that way before. The hotter the movie got the more the slime reacted, until she notice that the jar looked like it was filling up, not quickly but enough for her to decide it was time to stop the experiment for now. She looked for the remote but couldn't spot it, she got up and walked over to the TV. The slime was fizzing and bubbling almost violently as she reached for the TV when a large bubble popped and slime landed on her face, chest and lab coat.

Sara was shocked at first getting sprayed with slime but then all of a sudden she started feeling a bit strange, she felt a rush to the head almost like she stood up to quickly, followed by a warm feeling throughout her body. She took off her lab coat and sat back down in her chair trying to gain her bearings, she went to wipe the slime from her face and neck when she felt a tingling from it. She almost started to panic not knowing exactly what was happening but soon she began to feel very good, the slime had this warming and tingling sensation that felt amazing. The scientist in her knew this was all irrational but she couldn't help herself, she began to rub the slime more into her skin. she unbuttoned her shirt and rubbed it down her on her chest feeling this warm lust flowing through her body. Suddenly her bra undid itself and fell to the floor, then her pants unzipped and slid down her legs but Sara was in such a haze she didn't notice or care about the paranormal events happening around her.

She rubbed the slime all over her breasts and stomach, the feeling was incredible, the slime even seemed to focus the fizzing and tingling around her nipples. Sara thought "i need to feel more of this" and as if the slime was reading her mind her underwear was pulled off by seemingly invisible hands. The slime must be replicating because the amount that got on her at first was no where near the amount that seemed to be on her now. She took a glob of the pink ooze in her fingers and began messaging her pussy with it, the initial sensation almost made her fall out of her chair, the tingling was getting stronger and the slime began to almost flow along her skin like it was trying to pleasure her in every way possible!

While this was going on the slime on the counter had started to overflow and poor down the drain, when all of a sudden there was an explosion from the slime breaking the glass container and releasing dozens of spirits into this world.

Sara was in such a state of pleasure she did not notice the explosion or the spirits flying out of it and out the window, the slime she had fingered into her pussy had begun to bubble inside her, she felt the slime growing, fizzing, tingling inside her, going in deeper and deeper, the slime felt like warm tongues all over her body, the pleasure was almost too much for her to bare. Her senses were so overwhelmed with pleasure that she needed to cum, she needed to cum now, she couldn't take it anymore until finally with a scream there was an explosion of ecstasy which caused all the slime in her pussy to come squirting out of her like one of their slime blowers, the slime had replicated so much that the flow must have lasted for a solid minute, along with her orgasm.

Sara was so foggy she hadn't noticed that she was floating a few feet in the air when all this was happening, she barely noticed when it was over as she was gently layed down back in her chair.

Sara layed there completely drained, she couldn't even stand up if she wanted to. Her legs were shaking and she couldn't keep her eyes open much longer. Before she passed out from exhaustion she looked over and saw that the container of slime had shattered and the slime had pored most of itself down the drain. Now the Mood slime was in the "Mood" and was flowing through the sewers of Manhattan. "uh ...oh" she was able to blurt out before passing out completely.

To be continued!

maestro84
maestro84
1,679 Followers