Mood Slime Ch. 09

Story Info
As Doll has her fun the slime has some fun as well.
1.4k words
4.5
22.7k
20

Part 9 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Jenna sat in her kitchen aggravated being awake so early. She didn't know what was going on upstairs above her bedroom but she heard a lot of banging and growling so she got up and made herself some coffee before going in the living room where it was more quiet! She sat in her recliner and turned on the TV before getting comfortable with her coffee.

Suddenly she heard a tapping. It sounded like something was dripping, looking down she saw a puddle on the recliner down by her feet. "What the hell" she thought looking up and seeing this stuff dripping from the ceiling! "Jesus! What the hell Is going on up there?" she said before getting up to grab a paper towel. As she walked towards the kitchen she noticed the dripping had stopped. So she wiped it up and threw away the rags without realizing it had begun to drip on the kitchen floor. As she turned her foot stepped in the puddle causing her to slip and fall on the floor!

She was close enough to the living room doorway that she landed mainly on the rug so not to get to hurt!

"Son of a bitch!" she said to herself as she laid on the floor trying to pick herself up.

While she was down she did not notice the few drops of slime that fell landing on the crotch of her panties and soaking in to them. Jenna got up and headed back to her noisy bedroom to put some slippers on so not to slip on Phantom puddles again! "well so far today sucks!" She said to herself looking under her bed for some slippers when she felt something strange.

She had noticed that her underwear had bunched up and shoved itself up in to her pussy,

"What the fuck?" she said pulling them back out and continuing her search under her bed. Then she felt something more odd, she could feel her panties slowly forcing themselves inside her again this time the seemed to tighten around her clit almost caressing it at the same time.

"WHAT THE..." she yelled before pulling of her panties and throwing them across the room. Suddenly her bedroom door slammed shut and locked. Jenna grabbed the handle trying to get out but she could not. She turned around with her back to the door trying to figure out what was going on when she heard that dripping noise again. Looking over she saw more of that slime dripping on a shoe box in the corner of the room.

Slowly walking over she noticed the panties she threw had disappeared. And the shoe box had started moving. Like something inside was trying to get out. She suddenly became concerned when she remembered that was the box where she kept her sex toys! Suddenly out of nowhere her panties flew at her face. As she tried to pull them off she fell on to her bed, they jump off her face and wrapped around her wrist pulling her arm so she was tied to her headboard. Trying to untie herself her shirt suddenly ripped in half and flew tying her other wrist up as well. Jenna wiggled trying to get herself free but it was no use. She laid in her bed in a panic before she saw something very odd, one of the items from her box was floating in the air, it was mainly a stick with feathers on the end but it began to hover above her naked body. She squirmed not sure what was about to happen to her when the feathers began to lightly caress her nipples.

"WHAT The fuck is going on?" she thought as the feeling sent shivers through her.

It lightly caress both of her breast's making her nipples harden, then it slowly floated down her stomach giving her light touches before it rubbed across her pussy lips. This made Jenna whole body jerk with delight. The feather wand slowly caressed both her inner thighs but whenever it came back up it did just a quick rub across her pussy making her Jerk every time. Jenna's fear was still there but she couldn't help but enjoy these little sensations happening to her. The wand came up to her face starting on her cheek and slowly worked its Way down her body hitting all the sweet spots on the way.

Jenna began to breath heavy as her body responded to all that was happening, her pussy began to throb and drip as these feathers tortured her with pleasure. She suddenly felt something she did not expect, a glob of the slime that had been dripping from the ceiling had landed on her chest right between her breasts. As the feathers kept caressing her she watched as the small puddle on her chest begin to slide down her stomach, and It wasn't just like it was liquid dripping, it seemed to propelled itself. As it slimed across her stomach the feeling sent a tingling through her. It moved slowly wiggling across her skin as it went, soon it was a making its way towards her already moistened pussy.

When it reached its destination the slime flowed down and coated the lips of her vagina before the rest of it wiggled it's way over her clit and drip down inside.

Jenna bucked her hips in the air as this warm tingling sensation swept through her pussy making her sweat with all this stimulation happening to her at once. The slime coated every square inch of her vagina making her squirm but all the slime was doing was keeping her stimulated, she needed something to help her along and with her hands bound there was nothing she could do to release herself. A second item decided to come out of the shoe box, it was the large green dildo she had gotten as a joke gift from one of her girlfriends on her 21st birthday. Of course she had tried it out a few times and enjoyed it but now it had a mind of its own and began to wiggle its way out of the box and head for the bed.

Jenna was in euphoria but still squirming trying to get release when she felt something moving on her bed. She glanced down and saw her big Green dildo slithering its way towards her. In her over stimulated state and the feathers and slime still worked her body she spread her legs welcoming this rubbery friend inside of her. The dildo moved over in front over her welcoming opening but did not dive right in, first it slowly teased her opening rubbing its tip around her entrance in a circular motion. This just drove Jenna even more wild as she squirmed uncontrollably waiting for release. After a few moments of this the dildo stopped and pulled back before slowly wiggling its way inside her!

Jenna screamed with lust when it finally entered her. She didn't care about everything going on at this point, she was so over stimulated that the only thing she cared about right now was getting off. She needed to cum! Big Green wiggled around inside her before it began to pull itself back and forth sending waves of pleasure through Jenna's body. She began squeezing her legs together trying to help her dildo along. Every time it slid back and forth it would wiggle making her moan! The slime in her began to warm and tingle even more before she could no longer hold on and she arched her back and began screaming while the most intense orgasm she had ever felt surged through her body causing the dildo to be shot out landing on a pile of cloths in her closet, The slime absorbing what energy it could while still inside her.

Jenna laid there panting, she felt amazing, she was more spent then any time she had ever had sex before. Suddenly her binds had loosened and she was free, she laid in bed hugging her body for a moment while her pleasure was still subsiding. She heard the box in the corner moving again, she glanced over and saw her bullet poking out from under the lid, she sat up looking down at her pussy, the slime inside her kept her "in the mood" so it could absorb more energy. She smiled and waved her hand inviting her little vibrating sex toy to come over. Without a seconds delay it shot through the air landing in her lap before wiggling it's way inside her, Jenna just laid back and let her possessed little toy have its way with her while her feather wand came back and started to stroke her again! At this point she didn't care if all her sex toys wanted a piece of her, she just got comfortable and enjoyed!

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers