Mood Slime Ch. 10

Story Info
The slime has more fun.
1k words
4.39
23.1k
15

Part 10 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Rob was sound asleep in his room. Everything happening in the building had not disturbed his slumber. The slime had begun to crawl it's way between the all walls and floors of the building spreading it's reach.

Above his bed a drop of slime began to form getting ready to drop on its target which was the small opening and Robs boxer shorts, his moved his hips adjusting himself which made his shorts open just enough for the slime to drip in. As the slime landed on his limp member it traveled up wiggling its way inside his tip. His cock began to harden before Rob even woke up!

After a few minutes Rob awoke looking at his clock! He stretched and headed to the bathroom. He noticed his raging hard on but didn't think much of morning wood, it usually subsided after he finished peeing. After a few aiming difficulties he finished and returned to bed. After a minute he noticed he was still hard as a rock.

"OK we'll do this the old fashion way," he said taking his cock in hand to rub one out before going back to sleep. As he stroked himself he noticed how amazing this felt,

"huh! I must really be in the mood!" he said to himself as he relaxed and continued stroking. It didn't take long before his cock exploded on to his stomach leaving a sticky mess. Grabbing a few tissues he went to wipe himself off and noticed there was quite a bit on him! He didn't think too much of it think he had been pent up for a while maybe! He threw the tissues away and tried to fall asleep! After a minute he began to notice he was still in the mood.

"The fuck" he muttered to himself looking at his still throbbing cock. He started rubbing it again and this time it only took a few seconds before he was spraying all over himself again. As great as it felt to cum his dick still wanted more. Rob got up and headed back to the bathroom to hop in the shower. He turned on the water letting it warm up while his cock twitched wanting more attention! He stripped off the rest of his clothes and got in.

After he got fully wet he grabbed his aching member again and after a moment he was cumming again, this time even more than last time!

"What the hell is wrong with my dick" he thought to himself as he suddenly felt something brush across his back.

Spinning around he saw nothing except the bathroom had become very steamy to the point it was hard to see anything. Trying to adjust his eyes he thought he saw a face real quick in the steam but it soon disappeared.

"I must be going crazy," he said aloud before he felt something very odd down near his junk! What felt like soft fingers began stroking his shaft while another hand cradled his balls very gently. Looking down he didn't see anything except steam, waving his hands around he felt nothing either.

Rob was beginning to freak out when suddenly a warm mouth engulfed his possessed cock and began to slowly suck him off. It felt amazing but Rob was still nervous not sure what was happening to him. As the mouth went to town on his manhood he began to relax leaning his shoulders back against the wall to keep himself steady. After a few minutes he felt the mouth let go of the dick and suddenly he saw this faint transparent face looking at him through the steam! She was hard on see but from what he could tell she was beautiful! She smiled before leaning in to kiss him!

"This is fucked up" he thought while he made out with this shower phantom. She pulled away with her arms on his shoulders and pulled herself up wrapping her legs around his waist and lowering her steamy pussy down on his cock! He could feel her, her warm moist hole wrapped around his manhood, her legs around him, and her hands hanging around his neck but it didn't hurt because she weighed nothing! She began riding up and down on his cock, and soon Rob just gave in to her. He reached out feeling for her breast's in the steam to which he found 2 very soft perky mounds for him to play with. He thought he heard a faint moan when he touched her nipples which made her tighten up around his member! He spun her around pressing her up against the wall with his hands around her ass trying to get leverage so he could pile drive her at his own pace!

After a little while his cock began to twitch inside her. He was about to cum again when she grabbed his head pulling him in to her chest against her soft invisible breast's and let him empty himself in to her. His dick sprayed out goo for what seemed like forever but none of it was hitting the wall or landing on the floor, it was all disappearing in to this ghostly figure. After his over stimulated dick stopped squirting he put his hand on the wall to keep his balance, this is when he noticed that there was nothing between him and the wall. Whatever or whoever was in the shower with him a second ago was gone! The steam didn't seem as thick either as he regained his sight of the rest of the bathroom!

Rob got out of the shower and dried off, unsure how long he had been in there, he also noticed the insatiable lust in his dick had finally subsided leaving him tired and drained! He walked out to the living room in his bathrobe and collapsed on the couch before dozing off again!

-----------

Right outside Robs door stood Doll smiling about what just transpired in the apartment in front of her! She was loving all these sexual beings the slime was manifesting. She heard a noise down the hall, one of these apartments had music coming out of it and it was making her feel good!

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers