Mood Slime Ch. 33

Story Info
Ghost sex, body swapping, the fun continues.
1.7k words
4.51
23.1k
14
0

Part 33 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Charlie was laying on the top bunk bed in his dorm room. His roommate Pete was asleep below him. Charlie couldn't sleep as he had a lot on his mind about school work.

Some of the pink slime had begun to bubble up from the sink behind the closed bathroom door. Due to the amount of stimulation happening in the building the slime didn't need much to open any portals.

Without either one of them noticing a white mist began to roll under the bathroom door in to the bedroom. As Charlie was reading trying to ignore Petes snoring he did not see the white cloud forming in the room. After a few minutes he was finally starting to get tired and but the book down. He almost yelled out as he saw a figure floating above him in bed but his fear got the best of him leaving him frozen and unable to speak.

As he looked he saw what looked like a female form floating above him. It was transparent but the face was definitely female with long floating hair. She seemed to be looking him over as she floated, he could see the outline of her body through the shear dress she seemed to be wearing. His heart was racing until the figure smiled at him and vanishes.

Charlie laid there trying to calm himself down thinking maybe he was half asleep and that was a dream until he noticed something even stranger. He glanced down and saw his blanket being slid off of him. "That's odd?" He thought to himself until her saw the string on his pants was starting to untie itself before they slid off of him as well leaving him lying there in his underwear which was soon removed as well. Charlie laid there feeling very vulnerable with his dick out not sure what was going on until he felt a warm feeling engulf his manhood. He was suddenly feeling a warm moist sensation on his cock which almost felt like a mouth.

"Holy shit!" He said as he suddenly started to think "Holy shit am I getting a blow job from a ghost?" His dick had become fully erect and he was trying very hard to not make a noise so he didn't wake up Pete. He could see his foreskin moving up and down as if he was getting sucked off by an invisible woman.

He relaxed and enjoyed then sensation until he finally blew a load all over his stomach. After a few minutes of catching his breath he looked around and didn't hear or see anything. Thinking whatever was there was gone he jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom still trying not to wake his roommate.

He grabbed a wet cloth and wiped the mess of himself when he suddenly started to feel that invisible mouth around his cock again.

"Woah woah, shit, again?" He said as he stood in the bathroom watching his dick get manipulated by and invisible tongue again. Oddly enough his dick was very response to the feeling considering he had already came a few moments ago. He closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the sensation as his cock was sucked off better than any woman had ever done to him before. Suddenly his cock erupted again spraying a load all over the counter by the sink.

"Wow! OK that enough I think!" He said out loud wondering if the pirates would listen, he suddenly noticed the sink was half full of some sort of pink slimy liquid. "That's odd?" He said but before he could get a closer look to investigate he suddenly felt himself unable to move. His legs were being held in place and he could not walk. "What the fuck?" He said trying to get free until he felt something push him down making him fall on the floor. "Ouch! What the hell is going on?" He said as he landed on his ass. Soon he felt a warm sensation around his cock again but it felt different. This was not a mouth sucking him off this felt distinctively like a warm moist pussy massaging his dick.

He was still pinned down as whatever was fucking him was weighing him down so he could not get up. His dick was still responding to the stimulation to his surprise, he had never been able to cum this many times in a row. He felt a woman's body on top of him bouncing up and down but as he waved his hands around he couldn't feel anything. He then heard what could only be described as a giggle, almost like she was laughing at his inability to touch her. Charlie was starting to get almost annoyed by this as she continued to giggle at him until her face became somewhat visible again. She was absolutely beautiful with blond flowing hair, and she smiled at him as she became more and more visible. He could see her arms as they all rapped around his shoulders, then her breast started to appear in front of him. He reached his hands up slowly as she continued to bounce on top of him and placed his hand on her breast to which he could finally feel it. He grabbed her other breast and gave them a light squeeze making her moan with reciprocation. She was still transparent but he could make her out as she continued to have her way with him.

He was coming close to orgasm again as he grabbed her ass and gave himself some leverage so he could lunge deeper in to her as she moaned even louder as it appeared to work. He could hear her moans getting louder and louder until they both orgasmed together gripping eachother tightly as he exploded in to her again only this time he felt no splash down, it did not hit him or anything else, it was absorbed in to his ghostly friend. He held her for a moment before she suddenly faded away and he felt nothing anymore.

Charlie walked back out in to the bedroom where Pete was still asleep which was surprising after all the noise they had made. He found his pants and was getting ready to jump back in to bed when he noticed something pulling Petes blanket off of him. He then noticed his pants starting to get pulled off when he shielded his eyes and jumped back up in to the top bunk feeling almost jealous about what Pete was about to experience.

-------------

Amys Doppelganger was still roaming the halls looking for her next meal when she found something better. She saw a girl that she knew through Amys memories named Elisabeth, (but everyone called her Lizzy) sneaking in to the building late trying to get in to her room without anyone noticing. Amy stood there and watched her fumble to get the door open before she turned and shrieked not realising she was being watched.

"Holy crap! Amy? I didn't see you there.' She said.

The doppelganger looked at her body, she was an attractive brunette, not skinny but very well proportioned with fairly plump breast. She decided it was time to change bodies and walked over to her. Lizzy invited her in to her dorm and said, "please don't tell anyone I was out this late. I know the dorm has a curfew and was shocked I made it in unseen, I'll do anything just please just keep this quiet!"

Amy smiled and said, "I can keep a secret if you can!"

Lizzy tilted her head confused a little, "What secret am I keeping?"

Amy leaned in and kissed her on the lips and scratching her on the hand with her fingernail like she did to Scott before.

"Woah wait a minute, I dont..." Lizzy stopped as she started to get light headed. "What the hell? Did you drug me or something?" She said as the room started to spin making her fall down on the bed. Amy watched for a moment as her toxin prepared Lizzy body. She started to pull Lizzy shoes and pants off, followed by her shirt and underwear leaving her Naked on the bed while. She gave little to no resistance while the toxin made her submissive. Amy started feeling Lizzys skin as she prepared to copy her, she kneeled down and began to massage her clit with her tongue making her squirm and almost scream as the toxin made her body more sensitive, he saliva turn in to the green slime she used before as she began to fill Lizzys pussy with it making her scream with lust as the slime began to flow through her body making out every bit of it for Amy as she continued to molest Lizzys over sensitive pussy with her tongue while sucking up slime and spitting back in to her.

Soon Amys hair began to change color from the blonde it was in to the brunette color of Lizzys. Her breast's began to plumb up a little matching hers along with her facial features and skin tone. Lizzy was writhing and wiggling so much she almost didn't notice what was happening until she finally looked down and saw Amy no longer looked like Amy, but looked just like her but still wearing Amys clothes.

"What the fuck! What the hell are you?. ...oh god! What did you do to me?" Lizzy screamed out as her pussy was still throbbing from the green goo.

"Ah this suites me so much better, thanks for that!" The doppelganger said with a smile. "Don't worry I'm just gonna borrow this body for a while, but you might want to find some company, your pussy is gonna feel like that for a while!" She said before she walked out of the room leaving Lizzy there with an Unquenchable urge to fuck.

-----------

Back in Amys room she was lying in bed with Matt on top of her both covered in sweat and exhausted from the multiple orgasms they both endured over the past hour or so. Amy took a few deep breaths before she finally said. "Oh god, it stopped! It finally stopped!"

She looked down at Matt who was asleep on her. She gave a sigh of relief that her pussy was no longer throbbing with lust and fell asleep as well.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers