Mood Slime Ch. 37

Story Info
Relaxation 101.
1.8k words
4.51
15.8k
10

Part 37 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

As the class dismissed every just seemed to leave with their heads down not wanting to talk about what just happened. There were a few hours before the next class so Doll was trying to see what other fun she could have as she heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me Mr Crowley... oh I'm sorry I was looking for someone else!" A young man said standing in the door way.

"I'm sorry he's not here today. Is there something I could help you with young man?" Doll said examining the handsome young gentleman sliding her glasses down her nose to get a better look at him.

"Um, I'm not sure, I had a question about an assignment but I'm not sure if you are familiar with it so maybe I'll just check back tomorrow." He said getting ready to turn and leave.

"Nonsense you can ask me, please come in, and closer the door behind you please." She said.

As he walked down towards her desk he couldn't help but notice how attractive she was. He noticed her smooth sexy legs as she sat there with them crossed. Her heir was up in a bun and she was chewing on a pencil with her glasses on the tip of her nose watching him walk towards her.

"It's a little warm in here isn't it?" He said as he noticed all the chairs covered in what looked like sweat.

"The last class got a little intense. Please pull up a chair." She said inviting him to sit next to her.

He was confused as to who this woman was and where the real teacher was but didn't give it too much thought.

"Now what it your question?" She asked sliding her chair closer to him.

"Um... oh yes, it was about this paper he assigned to us yesterday," he said. He tried to explain his concerns about the paper but was getting distracted as she seemed to be leaning very close to him to tell point he could see her cleavage with great detail. She had this scent to her as well, he found it intoxicating as she examined the paper.

"I think I know what the problem is." She said taking the paper in her hand before she threw it in the waste basket under her desk. "You look like the type of student who stresses too much. You need to learn to relax and not worry about silly little assignments." She said with a playful laugh in her voice.

"Wait... what about the paper? Your just the substitute, I really should talk to Mr..." he stopped as she placed a finger on his lips.

"Today I am the teacher. And today I'm going to teach you how to relax!" She said in a stern voice.

Doll grabbed him by the hand and started leading him in to the back office. Mr Crowley was still unconscious in the closet with a slime cocoon holding him in place. As they walked in he pushed him down on the couch and locked the door.

The young man was almost starting to worry what she was talking about. She didn't seem like a normal teacher and now she was locking them in and then she drew the blinds shut.

"Um... look... I didn't mean to offend you or anything, I'm just gonna go." He said standing up and trying to walk towards the door.

"Excuse me? Did I say you could leave yet?" She said placing her hand on his chest slowly pushing him back towards the couch. She sat down next to him and placed one of her legs over his. "Now this class is relaxation 101 and you need an A to pass. Now what is your name?" She asked.

"Um... it's uh... Tony." He said even more nervous than before.

"OK now Tony, the first part of relaxation 101 is..." she stopped speaking as her hand slid down and began rubbing his crotch.

"Holy shit um... wait I uh..." he said in a panic.

"What did I say about relaxing? Ugh, let try this." She said as she straddled his lap and ripped her shirt open revealing her 2 amazing breast's in his face with no bra to be found. She grabbed his hands and place them on her tits and said "now relax! If this doesn't get you to relax I'm gonna have to get really tough on you!"

Tony was confused and in amazement at what was happening as he hands were on her incredible mounds. He tried to speak but he couldn't make any complete words if he tried.

"OK you asked for it!" Doll said as she stood up and started to unbuckled his belt and unzipping his pants.

"Wow...um... shit wait... you don't." He stumbled out.

"That doesn't sound like someone who is relaxed!" She said as she slid his underwear off and began stroking his cock softly with her hand. "Now do what I say and relax."

She caressed his cock for a few moments while he sat there wide eyes in amazement as the feeling sent chills through his body. She leaned down and started making circles on his tip with her tongue as she was still caressing him with her fingers. She grabbed her breast's and leaned his engulfing his cock between them sliding up and down. Her breast were amazingly soft as she milked his cock between them.

"There's a good boy, you grade just went up a little." She said with a seductive smirk.

As she squeezed his cock with her tits she gave it a few licks whenever it was close enough making him shiver as she did. She leaned over a little further and engulfed his cock in her mouth giving him a few good sucks before she released him and stood up again.

"Part of your grade is participation." She said as she raised up her skirt revealing her pussy to him. "Now lets earn that grade shall we?" She said as she laid on the couch next to him spreading her legs.

Tony got down on his knees and leaned in under her skirt and began to tease her clit with his tongue. Doll placed her hand on his head and started to guide him a little. He teased her a little more before he spread her pussy lips with his fingers and shoved his tongue deep down in to her making her squeal out with pleasure. Doll was enjoying this as this was the first time she was eaten out in this form. She had eaten out a few girls but she wanted to experience it for herself and Tony here was not disappointing.

"Oh Fuck yeah Tony, give it to me!" She yelled out as her student tongue wrestled her pussy.

She grabbed his head lifting it up, "your grade just went up even more, now lets get that A!" She said as she pushed him down to the floor and straddle his cock. She began to ride him grabbing his hands and placing them on her tits again squeezing his hands. Tony was in his glory as this sexy substitute had her way with him as her pussy unmercifully sucked his cock.

"Oh fuck! ...this feels amazing!" Tony said while Doll wiggled around on top of him enjoying herself. "Shit... u don't know how much...oh god... longer I can last." Tony said.

"Go on then." She said with a smile giving him permission to cum. Only seconds later he let out a lustful cry as his cock spazmed and squirted inside of her while she moaned out

Her own pleasure and sucked up every last drop of him.

After a moment she looked down at him still smiling while he still laid under her. "That was incredible, you are a very good teacher." Tony said with a chuckle.

Doll sat there for a moment before leaning down and putting her arms around his head and said "you want to go for some extra credit?"

The slime had already worked with his cock making him hard again as she rolled off of him standing and walking over to the desk where she bent over and showed off her incredible ass inviting him in. Tony looked down at his cock a little surprised he was ready to go again so soon but jumped up and slid his cock in to her tight warm ass. The feeling on his cock was so intense he almost lost his balance as he slid in to her but held himself up and began to thrust in and out her as she squealed and moaned leaning back grabbing his hands and placing them around her waist and on her breast's again.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled out as the sensation on his cock was more intense than he had ever experienced before. It was salmons like no matter how hard he fucked her it wasn't enough. He started fucking her ass harder and harder thrusting himself with force as his was slapped against her ass with every push. Soo. He finally came filling her with his cum but it wasn't enough. His cock was still fully of lust that he could not quench and continued to fuck her with everything he had cumming again and again and again.

"What the fuck, it wont... it won't stop!" He said as he came again.

Doll was enjoying every bit of this but she suddenly became concerned for her partner and pulled away and turned around. She looked down at his cock which was still raging with lust so she put her hands on his shoulders and placed him down on the couch before she leaned down to his cock and commanded the slime to evacuate it. A second later he came again shooting out the slime that was keeping him hard as she absorbed it back in to herself.

Tony was laying there breathing very hard as she ran and grabbed a bottle of water for him forcing it in to his mouth. His cock had finally shrunk down but was red and still twitching a little. A few seconds later Tony passed out. Doll checked him over making sure he was still breathing as she grabbed a little blanket and placed it over him.

Doll stood up and felt a little bad. She began to worry that she might have killed him if she hadn't stopped. She suddenly realized with all the power she has now her stamina may be too much for them to handle. The problem is the slime tries keeps them going until she is satisfied and that's where the problem is. She was going to have to find a solution before she fucked anyone else. At least for now she still had her minions out gathering energy for her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers