Mood Slime Series 05: Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Nina evolves and Ezrina finds more fun elsewhere.
3.5k words
4.58
9.7k
8
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Nina laid in bed still surrounded by many different creatures waiting to do her bidding as the slime inside her grew more powerful. She had eyes and ears all over the building and knew Kevin had not returned. She was starting to miss him and want him to come back to her. She craved him and started to wonder if that's what this was all about.

The slime had affected Nina's body but was also affecting her mind as well. She understood what the slime was, what these creature were and also what it craved. She had memories that weren't hers of events that happened 6 months ago in the city and how that little vile of ooze was separated after Doll handed it to her ex Boyfriend Troy followed by how it was tossed in a drawer and forgotten until Nina moved and found it.

She thought back to earlier about when she threw Kevin out of her apartment. The look on his face before she closed the door on him haunted her. She began to feel horrible for doing that to him which began yo affect the slime inside her. Nina sat up briefly coming to her senses for a moment. She looked around at all the creature awaiting her command before she looked over at her phone which was on the floor a few feet away. She went to reach for it when one of the little green phantoms grabbed it off the floor. Nina wasn't sure what it was going to do until she put her hand out and waited. The creature flew over and handed it to her no problem and Nina smiled and thanked it before it floated back over to the group.

She found Kevin's number and called him. She wanted to tell him she was sorry about everything that had happened and that she loved him but as she waited the slime had different plans. It wanted him to come back so she could have her way with him but Nina wasn't sure what she would do to him. As much as the slime had bonded with her mind it seemed to be purposely hiding that information from her and that terrified her.

"Hello?" Kevin's voice came across the other end of the phone.

"Kevin?"

"Yeah hi, I've been waiting for you to call."

"Kevin I..." she stopped as she felt the slime trying to control what she said which made it difficult but she fought it as much as she could. "Kevin I'm sorry." She managed to get out.

"Nina I just want to know what's going on, is this about Troy?"

"What? No, Fuck Troy, it's just..."

"Look Nina if this is about Sex, like I said before I have no problem waiting."

"No, you don't understand, something happened."

"What? What happened?"

"Oh God!" She said as the slime began to regain control of her. Kevin please I..."

"Nina what's wrong?"

Before she could answer Nina was able to hang up the phone and throw it against the wall breaking it before the slime took her over again. She fell back onto the bed with her eyes closed laying there for a moment. She finally opened her eyes again which had a pinkish glow to them as she smiled and sat back up looking at her minions.

"No matter, he will come back to me, and until then you all have work to do, and I have some redecorating to do as well." She said before rolling out of bed as a bunch of her phantoms flew through the walls disappearing except for one pink one which looked female with large jello like breasts and a cute cartoonish face. "You're going to help me with a few things."

Nina raised her hand as slime began to leak from the walls covering them completely before spilling across the floor. Her bed was moved over to the other wall as it was reshaped into a larger bed with large posts made from hardened slime. She turned toward the other wall as the slime began to bulge up before taking shape. It began to resemble a large chair or thrown as she smiled and stepped towards it before taking a seat. Everything in her room was covered in slime and it didn't even look like her bedroom anymore. She looked around at the dripping ooze and smiled to herself as she raised her arms and let some of the slime pour onto her before forming a pink dress around her that left little to the imagination as her minion floated there unsure of what he roll would be.

"I see Ezrina is having fun, she will be very useful to me, and you my little pink friend, that nice couple downstairs as made plenty of slime for us but we need more so I want you to go and find some volunteers for me." She said as the pink female phantom smiled at her. "Nobody leaves this building, and when Kevin returns, make sure he has a straight path to me." The pink phantom nodded and took off to find more people to make more slime for her master. Nina crossed her legs getting comfortable on her ectoplasmic thrown as she waited for her lover to return.

---------

Glen held on for his life as Tiffany bounced on his cock wildly. She was still under Ezrina's control and was growling as she continued to milk his cock for everything he had left to give her. He was struggling to hold on but it felt so good. This was the 5th time she had fucked him each time felt amazing making it hard for him to resist her. He didn't even want to try out of fear of her hurting him or worse Tiffany.

Ezrina let out a road as she looked up and made the room shake violently. Glen felt his cock twitch as he began to cum again filling her with his seed letting her suck up every last drop of him. Her pussy felt like it was made of liquid fire keeping him stimulated every time even though he could feel himself getting weaker every time they fucked.

His cock finally stopped and he was struggling to catch his breath as she lightly caressed his chest with her fingernails. She leaned down still sprouting horns with her eyes looking down at him. The looked normal except for the red iris as she smiled resting her arms on his chest and her chin on her hands just watching him struggle to breath.

"You have been very good mortal, this body is a lucky woman." She said before she licked his lips tasting him again. "However you have weakened and are of no more use to me." She said as she climbed off of him.

"Wa... wait!" He said reaching out for her.

"Oh don't worry lover, I'm not taking her with me." She said with a smile. "You love her and she loves you, I have no use for that so here, take her back." she added before there was a bright flash of red blinding him for a moment as he heard a loud roar and what sounded like something larger running down the hallway crashing through the front door. He opened his eyes and looked down seeing Tiffany unconscious on the floor as he crawled out of bed unable to stand pulling her into his arms. "Tiff, Tiffany?" He said trying to wake her until she let out a moan showing him she was alive.

Unable to lift her or even pull himself up he held her in his arms and leaned back against the bed as he started to fade. He looked down as his cock was red from being over used but was finally starting to deflate. He closed his eyes as Tiffany slept in his arms before he passed out himself.

----------------

Down the hall from Tiffany and Glens place Patrick was sitting in the spare bedroom of his former stepmothers apartment working on some school work on his computer. He was staying with her while he went to school because even though her and his father had divorced he was still very close to her so staying with her was never a problem for either one of them.

Elizabeth and Patrick had always gotten along when she was married to his Dad. Patrick never would have admitted it but he always found her very attractive as she was a tall brunette with a very nice body but of course never said anything because it would have made things weird. She never tried to replace his mother who had died when he was very young so they became more like friends as she was only 13 years older than him but had a lot in common. They kept in contact after the separation so when he was going to school she told him he could stay with her in the spare bedroom as long as he needed to.

He had been staring at his computer as he finally finished his paper. His eyes were starting to hurt a bit as he laid back and relaxed for a minute. After a few moments he looked back at his laptop and saved his work before he started looking at some other more interesting thing. He went to one of his favorite porn sites and started typing in a search to see what he could find. He found a video starring one of his favorite porn stars and checked to make sure his door was shut before he unzipped his pants.

Elizabeth was down the hall in her room folding laundry before getting another load ready before going downstairs. She knew Patrick's door was shut and respected his privacy enough to not ask what he was doing in there. She wasn't his mother anyway and never tried to act like it. She opened her closet door and threw a shirt in there and shut the door not seeing the large dog like creature sitting in there as the shirt landed on its face. As she went back to the basket when she heard a low growling purr behind her. She stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around seeing a red light started to shined from the slits in the closet door. Her heart was racing as she felt the fear grip her and backed away from the closet.

Suddenly she felt something grab her leg which scared the hell out if her as she looked down and saw and strange hand sticking out from the side of her bed holding her leg. She tried to break free but another hand grabbed her other leg causing her to fall back in the bed as more arms shot out grabbing her and covering her mouth before the closet door swung open. She saw the large demonic beast standing there on four legs staring at her. The last thing she saw was it roaring and jumpin towards her.

Patrick had no idea what was going on down in Elizabeth's bedroom as he watched the video and began to stroke himself. He was getting Into it as the sensation grew but he was trying not to cum too quickly and make the feeling last as long as he could. He was fully erect standing a good 7 inches as he was fairly average. He continued to stroke himself until his bedroom door suddenly opened up.

"Oh shit!" He said sliding his laptop on top of his dick trying to hide what he was doing when he saw Elizabeth standing there in his doorway. "Liz, um, everything alright?" He asked as he began to notice something wasn't right with her.

As she stood there her eyes looked different almost like an animal. She was wearing just a black shirt that didn't cover much and had rips in it. Her legs were bare and looked very smooth to the point he felt a more uncomfortable. Her hairs seemed a bit disheveled as well as she started walking towards him but he was afraid to move as he didn't want her to see he was hiding his erection under his computer.

She stood next to the bed and took a deep breath through her nose like she was sniffing for something and quickly grabbed his computer tossing it aside before looking down at his erect penis. "Ahh, there it is." She said before kneeling down next to the bed.

"Woah, Liz, what are you... It's not what it looks like." He said squirming in his bed but before he could pull his pants up she grabbed his cock and started to lick it. "Oh my God! Liz, oh shit!"

"There is no Liz, there is only Ezrina." She said as she engulfed his cock in her mouth sucking on it as it was already tender from him jerking it moments ago. "Ah yes, I could smell your cock from down the hall, it tastes better than I expected."

"Oh fuck!" He said as she had her way with his quivering member. "Holy fuck that feels so... Liz what are you..."

"There is No Liz!" She suddenly said with a dark voice and glowing red eyes as the room shook and she strengthened her grip on his cock. "I am Ezrina." She said more calmly.

"Okay, Okay Okay! Please don't hurt me!" Patrick said scared out of his mind at what had just happened before she released her grip and went back to touching him gently and licking it as well.

"This body desires you." She said as she was bathing his cock with her tongue. "But there is a shame behind it, she finds you a suitable mate but would not act on it."

"Oh um... really?"

"No matter, I am going to enjoy your cock and show her what she is missing." She said as her eye's flashed red and she smiled as she used her spit as lube while stroking his cock with her hand getting him right to the edge of cumming before stopping and letting it calm down and the semen boil inside him.

She stood up feeling herself through her shirt before she grabbed it and tore it open. Patrick jumped a little seeing Liz standing there naked looking better than he had ever imagined she did. He had seen her in a swimsuit before but never naked and it was almost enough to make him cum right then and there.

"I see you want this body." Ezrina said as she smiled and continued to touch herself. "There is no shame anymore, just desire, passion, and pleasure!" She said before she climbed on top of him and let his cock slide between her legs as her pussy tightened around him. "You humans worry so much about right and wrong, there is no right or wrong, just what you want!" She said as she bounced on his cock. "Do not be afraid to cum, I will get what I want from you, just let yourself go and enjoy the repeated sensation as you give yourself to Ezrina, minion of Gozer!"

"Oh FUCK!" He said as she milked his cock quickly to the point he couldn't hold on any longer though he tried.

"Cum, you want to, don't fight it, cum inside me! she said as his cock twitched and he began to empty his balls into her after all the attention he had given himself before she came in.

It was far more intense than he was expecting it to be as his whole body jerked. As intense as it was though she was still moving her hips and milking him, and it still felt amazing. He could feel his next orgasm building as he tilted his head back and moaned out loud. Ezrina smiled as she tore his shirt open and bent over to lick his nipples before tracing her tongue up his neck and shoving it in his mouth before connecting her lips to his.

"Let go, don't worry about what I am, FUCK me, give in and fuck me like you've always wanted to, fuck this body!" She said still licking parts of his neck and chest.

Patrick wrapped his arms around her back sliding them down around her ass and squeezing it as she moaned out before he pulled himself up kissing her. She pulled him upright as they kissed before he began to move his lips down her neck sucking on her skin in different spots. Her grabbed her breasts and squeezed them before sucking on her nipples as Ezrina moaned out and began running her fingers through his hair.

"Don't feel guilty, she wants this just as much as you do, she wants to feel your cock inside her, she's enjoying this just as much as I am!" She continued to say as Patrick held her tightly before his cock erupted inside her again with much more force than the last one. "That's a good boy!" She said licking the sweat off his face.

Patrick opened his eyes after that amazing feeling as saw Liz with horns sticking out from her hair and her eye's glaring back with a red iris. She smiled as she licked his lips and started moving her hips again. His cock was still hard as ever as he enjoyed the sensation letting out moans as he continued to kiss her skin and taste her.

"I don't... I don't know... how much more I can..." He said as she continued to ride his cock.

"Ahhh, don't worry, my vaginal fluid will keep you hard, I won't let you die unless you want me to." She said with a grin as she nibbled on his bottom lip sucking on it for a moment before tilting her head back and enjoying herself.

Moments later Patrick came again just as hard as the last time and was still feeling good. Ezrina enjoyed the sensation for a few moments before she climbed off his cock and turned around facing away from him. She showed off her amazing ass for a moment before sitting back down on his cock but this time letting it slide into her asshole. Patrick wasn't prepared for the feeling of her tight ass and let out a moan as he enjoyed himself. She leaned back against him wiggling her ass and milking his erection as his hands slid up her stomach and grabbed her breasts squeezing them. She tilted her head back on his shoulder turning towards him and kissing him again. Her body was covered in sweat and her scent was amazing. It was a scent that pulled out his primal urges and just made him give in more as his cock exploded and filled her and with his semen yet again. The orgasm was even stronger than the others as they both began to lose themselves in the flesh between them.

Patrick began to kiss the side of her neck sucking on her skin until there was a bruise. He reached up and gently touched one of her horns which made her body jolt a little as if she was enjoying it.

She smiled at him and said "keep doing that!" As he continued to gently stroke her horns which she seemed to like very much.

They began to grow longer as she bent over in front of him. Her horns were as long as bike handles as he held them and continued to ram his cock into her ass as she growled and roared. She didn't seem to be human anymore as he hands and feet began to transform and her skin darkened. She was still humanoid but the thing inside her was definitely starting to come out. He thrust himself a few more times as she let out a roar while at the same time he let out a yell of his own almost unable to tell which one of them the roar was coming from as his cock blew his cum into her ass with a force that was unnatural but extremely pleasurable as his continued to empty the contents of his balls into this demonic creature in front of him.

Ezrina enjoy the sensation as she felt the cock in her backside emptying into her. It felt like a never ending hoze of fluids as he started to get light headed. She was still enjoying her own pleasure when she felt him fall out of her and onto the bed. She calmed down and returned to normal looking like Liz when she turned around as saw Patrick unconscious on the bed with his cock covered in a clear slimy liquid.

"This humans are so easy to corrupt, I am going to have some fun with them!" She said as she stood up and stretched before looking back at her most recent conquest.

She could sense Ninas power and what she had become so she decided it was time to go and visit the new Queen and see what they could do to benefit each other.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers