Mood Slime: Sex Shop Ch. 10

Story Info
Woman buys joke gift and gets more than she bargained for.
808 words
4.52
19.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

Katherine had just gotten home from the sex shop with a joke gift she had bought for a friend's wedding shower. It was a large pink dildo which she fit in her oversized purse. She got home and placed her purse down before heading in to the kitchen. While she was in there she didn't notice her purse begin to move and tip over spilling a few things including the large rubber toy which rolled under the couch.

When she came back out she had noticed her purse had fallen over. She picked up her belongings and looked around as the toy seemed to be missing.

"That's odd?" She said to herself as she glanced around trying to find it. She looked over and saw it sitting on the couch standing up using the fakes balls for balance.

"What the hell?" She said walking towards it. As she leaned down to get a closer look at the it suddenly squirted something in her face.

"Eww what the fuck!" She yelled out as her face and chest were covered in pink goo. She fell on the floor while she was trying to while the slime off her when she started to feel funny. Whatever this stuff was it tingled on her skin and started to feel nice the more she rubbed it. She began to lose control and started to spread the goo around her rubbing it in to her skin. She pulled off her shirt and started to rub her chest. Her bra seemed to unclasp by itself and fall off her while she rubbed the slime all over her breasts and nipples.

"Holy shit!" She said as her body started to feel more and more incredible. While she was rubbing her chest her pants unbuttoned and slid off followed by her panties. She was in such a trance she didn't care why and soon began rubbing a glob of this goo in to her pussy. The moment it touched her clit it sent a zap through her whole body making her jump a little at how good it felt. Her whole body was glistening in a thin layer of pink slime as she continued to rub herself all over and pleasure herself.

The rubber toy that had squirted this stuff in her face had begun to move, slithering down between and waited for the right time to strike. She suddenly spread her legs trying to get her fingers deeper in to her pussy as it jumped forward inserting itself inside her.

"HOLY FUCK" she yelled out as the pleasure of the dildo sliding in to her was incredible. It began to slide itself in and out of her as if being moved by invisible hands. It sprayed more slime inside her creating a lube for it to slid with ease which just made her pussy more and more sensitive. The slime covered the dildo and made a thin layer between it and the walls of her pussy as it warmed and pulsed making her body shake with excitement as everything worked to bring her to biggest orgasm her body could handle.

Katherine was in such a fog of pleasure she didn't notice her body beginning to lift off the floor. She was now floating 4 feet above the flow as the slime worked its way in to every crevice and every corner of her body. Bubbling, tingling, pulsing. She felt her pussy could explode at any moment and started to scream as her senses were so over stimulated she didn't know what else to do.

The rubber cock slid out for a moment still floating in the air in front of her pussy lightly touching her entrance. Katherine was practically begging for release trying to force herself closer to it but was hard with nothing to hold on to. After a few seconds the cock jammed itself back inside her as deep as it could without hurting her spraying more slime inside her as she screamed at the top of her lungs as her pussy spazmed and clamped down around the toys and gave for an orgasm that made the room start to shake. she was squirting as hard as she could and it started to spray pink slime out of her past the cock that was jammed in her covering the walls and the couch with gallons of slime. Even her breast's started squirting pink ooze as her body felt like it was going to explode.

Everything became foggy as he body continued to orgasm uncontrollably and she passed out from exhaustion while pink ooze continued to squirted out of her. She began to slowly lower still spazming here and there until her body was laid gently on the floor still covered in pink slime as the rubber cock slid out of her and became lifeless.

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers