Moon Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mother Goddess of the Moon. Sliver guardian of the night. Ruler of the evening sky. I honor you in my sacred right. All wise Mother of the Earth. Lunar goddess of the sea, gentle One of love and truth, I bless your presence here with me...”

I inched closer, wanting to be in her circle, but fearing I would lose her were I to reveal my presence. As I stood transfixed, suddenly she stopped chanting and it seemed she was staring right at me. It was as if her fiery eyes were boring into me soul. I thought I had been discovered and docilely awaited my fate. But instead of calling me out or fleeing as I expected, she merely smiled and continued her dance. I crouched lower in the bushes glad I had not been seen and determined to remain hidden from her view. When she once again moved behind the fire, my eyes wandered back to the altar. It was draped in what appeared to be a fine black velvet cloth, which had a pentacle, embroidered in gold thread. Laid out atop the altar were various bowls that reflected the dancing firelight. Smoke rose slowly from an ornate incense burner set amongst a myriad of burning candles. At the base of the altar set several objects that were both curious and menacing. An odd looking home made broom and a long handled sickle rested casually against the altar’s base. Hanging from one end of the altar was a multi-tailed whip that looked like a prop from an old pirate movie. The ‘cat’ stirred images of supple beauties bound awaiting their ‘Master’s’ punishment for some transgression.

My body trembled though I was no longer chilly. The warmth of the blazing fire had spread beyond the clearing into the woods. My trembling was due to emotional overload. I had never been an impulsive man, but somehow I had fallen deeply in love with the vision dancing in the clearing. It was as if a wondrous spell had been cast binding me to this goddess of the night woods. I was powerless to resist her and more over had no desire to do so. I waited nearly breathlessly for the vision to return from the far side of what was now my entire world. As I strained to see her through the dancing flames, I noticed a small pot hanging over the edge of the fire. Again confusion took hold of me…was it a cauldron? Was this amazing beautiful woman an actual witch? Something I had previously thought only existed in the tales of such men as the brothers Grimm.

As she rounded the fire again, I saw she had let her robe fall open. She stopped half facing me, half facing the fire. She was completely naked under the robe, save for an amulet which hung from a chain around her neck. I hoped beyond hope she had not heard my gasp of awe upon seeing a glimpse of her enticing curvaceous body. She made no indication that I had been noticed. My goddess, as I had come to think of her, merely raised her gaze skyward. The fire illuminated her gorgeous face and revealed to me the charm of her radiant smile. The robe dropped from her shoulders and she stood naked before the heavens and my adoring eyes. Her breasts where near perfect alabaster orbs, heaving into the sky with each breath she took. Her nipples clearly hard stood out from her areolas, which were enticingly dark in contrast to her milky white breasts. My eyes moved slowly downward taking in the curve of her hips before staring at her Venus mound. Her neatly trimmed and sculpted bush seemed to be a guide to her inner treasures. The way she stood with her legs parted revealed her labia to be swollen as if the fire had teased her into a state of sexual arousal. Clearly she found the ceremony as erotic and sensual as I had. I found myself imagining the sweet taste of her juices and wanted to run to her and kneel before her. I saw myself pleading with her to allow me to dip my tongue into her sweet folds. I craved her, as I had never wanted anything before. My eyes caught the glint of a metal snap that held a leather strap onto her well-toned thigh. The strap held in place a fearsome looking knife. The knife’s double blades stuck out from the handle that was held securely to the leather strap.

My goddess knelt and retrieved her robe from the ground. Then she carefully folded it and kissed the hem before placing it on the altar with her other things. She then touched the head of a stuffed owl which sat on the altar and picked up an object that looked like a chalice from which one of Arthur’s knights might have drank. Upon raising the chalice to the sky, she began a new dance before the fire. I was treated to the sight of her naked body blissfully floating about in a joyous celebration. I listened to the new chant as I watched the mysterious scene in silent awe.

“Children of Water, small ones of Light. Join with my spelling here on this night. Decreed by the Mother, felt in my heart, bring us together, never to part....”

Then she replaced the challis on the altar and with her back to me raised her hands skyward as if pleading with the heavens to grant her some special favor. I was so completely engrossed in my goddess and her uninhibited joy; I had scarcely noticed my growing arousal. I glanced down to see my penis sticking out of my robe, throbbing in an almost painful way. I was certain I had never before been that hard. It was at this point that I obeyed an unheard command and rose to me feet. I moved to the edge of the clearly and stood exposed to her sight. She stopped her pleading and turned to face me. Her almost angelic face broke into a broad smile and she beckoned me to join her in the circle. I stood completely still as if her gaze had turned me to stone. Through she was completely naked I was embarrassed that my manhood stood out so prominently through my robe.

She smiled at me and spoke in a soothing lilt, “Please come and stand with me, Jason and join me in praise of Lilly.”

Her incredible voice and the use of my name that she could not know, yet somehow did, set me completely at ease. I slowly walked to her. I stood next to her, not knowing what I was expected to do. I offered no resistance when she pulled the tie holding my robe closed and let it fall open fully exposing me. Then she walked behind me and carefully removed the robe, folded it and placed it with hers on the altar. When she returned to me, my goddess gently ran her hands over my chest. My entire body tingled at her touch and my heart felt as if it would leap from my chest. She leaned forward and softly kissed my chest as her hands slid down my body and came to rest on my hips. My knees felt weak and I began to shake; I felt as if I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

She looked up into my eyes and spoke softly, “Lilly has chosen you for me, love. I hope this pleases you has much as it pleases me.”

Impulsively I bent and pressed my lips to hers. She opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue into her delicious mouth. I hungrily slid my tongue past her puffy sensual lips and began an erotic tongue tango with her. As we kissed she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. This was all the invitation I needed. I began softly kneading her perfect mounds of milk bearing flesh as she forced my tongue back into my mouth with her tongue. I sucked her tongue hard as if it was the tip of a life sustaining connection between us. I began to lose all control of my actions. My fingers dug into her breasts as an animal instinct drove me. My cock ached for release though it had not yet been touched. As if she was reading my mind she suddenly took hold of my swollen rod and slowly stroked me. I gasped and released her from my grip; our lips separated. I screamed into the night as my cock exploded and shot thick ribbons of my very essence onto her. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as my body convulsed. I felt as if my orgasm would never end. As my mind began to return to the present she lowered me to the ground and laid her head upon my chest. I recoiled slightly in embarrassment at my complete lack of control.

She whispered into me ear, “It is alright, love. My turn will come soon. It is has Lilly wishes it. Relax dear man.”

Then she kissed my cheek softly and began to rub her heaving breasts against my chest as her legs entwined with mine. I felt her warm juices run out over my thigh. I was in total disbelief as I felt myself begin to grow hard again after so short an interval. I had cum twice within the last six hours and it appeared I would soon be ready for more. I stared into her amazing eyes. They were of an indescribable color; at once green and gray and blue and then none of those colors. They sparkled in the firelight as I tried to understand who and what this exotic lady who now possessed me was.

As if answering my unspoken question she whispered, “I am Rowan, Sir. Tonight I asked Lilly to send me a love, one who I could serve and who would hold me as his to protect and cherish. She sent me you, Jason, to be my One. I promise to always strive to make you happy, Sir and ask you to trust me as I will trust you.”

My lips moved slowly as I silently said, “I love you, Rowan. All that I can give is yours.”

Stunned by the power of the emotions that flooded my very being, I lay motionless as Rowan wiped away the tears of joy that ran down my cheek. Then she stood and moved away from me. I feared my tears had revealed me to be too weak for her and she was going to leave me lying in the wood. Instead she took a small metal object from the altar and held it to the sky. In the firelight I saw it was an amulet in the shape of a pentacle. The golden metal of the chain Rowan let dangle form the amulet glinted in the dancing glow of the fire. She finished a chant in a tongue I had not heard before, but somehow knew was of Celtic origin.

Then Rowan turned to me and spoke, “Sir, this is my gift to you. I hope you wear it and let it serve as a symbol of my bound to you.”

As she walked toward me with the amulet in her outstretched hand, I sat up. My arm moved toward her as if controlled by some force I as yet did not understand. She dropped the amulet into my open palm and I closed my hand around it. Jolts of electric energy seemed to pulse through my body. I smiled at my new love as I placed the chain around my neck.

She knelt and kissed my forehead softly, before whispering, “Thank you, Sir, you honor me by accepting my humble token.”

As she stood and moved back to the altar, I felt as if the amulet was attaching itself to me; becoming part of me. When she returned Rowan held two additional objects out to me. In her right hand was the cat-o-nine-tails that had lain against the altar. In her left hand there was what appeared to be a collar. But it was no collar meant to hold an animal’s leash. It was of the same fine black velvet the altar was draped in with tiny sparkling jewels spread over the material. Rowan knelt before me and laid the small whip in my lap. She held the collar out to me as if it was an offering. Her head was bowed slightly so that I could not see into her beautiful eyes.

“Please Sir, accept these final offerings. The first is for you to use at your discretion when you feel I need to be reminded of my place. The second is yours to place around my neck, if you believe I am worthy to be marked as yours,” Rowan said softly almost reverently.

I reached out and took a hold of her chin and raised Rowan’s face so that I could look into her eyes. I smiled broadly, almost completely overcome that such an amazing creature was bowed before me pledging herself to me.

“Rowan, I will do all I can to hold you as mine, to make you happy, and share this life with you. I ask that you help me to understand this world you have brought me to and be patient as I learn my role,” I said as I placed the collar carefully around her neck and closed the clasp.

“I am yours now, Sir and will be for as long as you allow me to serve. I am confidant we both shall be guided on this journey as we together make a new life.” She said in her sweet lilting voice.

I pulled Rowan down atop me. I lay under her kissing her deeply. My engorged cock slid into her wet hungry pussy as if guided by an external force. Rowan began riding me like a wild woman atop a galloping stallion. She bounced up and down my throbbing shaft. Her juices flowed over my cock and ran down my balls onto my thighs. I lay under her, letting her do all the work. As she bounced on me I watched her gorgeous milky breasts heave; her hard nipples sticking out prominently from the centers of her perfect dark areolas. As Rowan continued to ride my manhood she cried out into the night like a group of banshees lost in an orgasmic frenzy. I reached up and took hold of her tits, my fingers dug in and I began rolling her excited nipples in my fingers. It seemed her eyes rolled back in her head as her body was rocked by wave after wave of orgasm. I was already consumed in an orgasm when my cock finally erupted deep in her sweet pussy. It was the longest sustained orgasm I had ever had. In seemed the two of us were locked together cumming for at least a half hour. Then finally Rowan collapsed atop me and we fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke the sun shown through the window. I winched at the brightness as I slowly returned to reality. I was alone and in a bed. How did I get here? Where was I? Oh god no, I thought, it can’t have been a dream. Tears streamed down my face at the thought that Rowan was just a figment of a wild sexual dream. I instinctively clasped my chest and felt the amulet Rowan had given me. It was no dream I had been with her and we had bound ourselves to each other. I smiled broadly when I heard her lilting voice signing in the next room.

Then she appeared in the doorway and spoke softly, “Good morning, Sir. What can I get for you, my Love?”

I smiled and replied, “All I need is you.”

Rowan dropped her robed as she walked seductively to the bed. But that is another story…………..

12