Moon Phases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

She saw him only when he was a few feet away, his black coat hiding him from her eyes and only appearing as a darker shade in the blackness of night. Wordlessly, she stepped backwards into the shack, leaving the door open for him to enter.

An unspoken, common need passed between them. They both needed someone and the strangeness of their lives restricted their hopes of finding a mate.

He sat on his haunches and watched her as she slipped out of the cotton dress she was wearing, aware of the rush of adrenalin saturated blood pumping through her veins. He could sense the electrical charges as her brain worked frantically, but even more obvious to his senses was her pheromone perfume.

Her undergarments were stepped out of and she stood, naked and proud in front of him, like a challenge and a dare in one figure. Her breasts were quite small with dark pink circles around erect nipples. Her stomach was flat with no extra fat and then her hip flared in a rounded curve that drew his eyes to her fur-covered mons. Her lithe and athletic legs trembled slightly while he visually inspected her.

Words were not needed. She sat on the edge of the wooden cot and opened her thighs. He rose from his sitting position and padded over to the waiting woman. As he approached, her willingness to mate was broadcast to his olfactory senses and triggered his own response.

As if drawn by a magnet, he nosed her sex, taking in the heavenly scent and savouring the excitement it caused his nervous system, enjoying the thrill as his own sex stiffened and felt the coolness of the night air.

Her taste was as he expected. Secretions from her instinctive reaction to what was about to happen, flooded his mouth and taste buds, heightening his own preparedness for sex. His tongue flicked out and in a fluid motion, took her anus, vagina and clit in one motion. It was as if she had been electrified; the response from her was so powerful. Somehow, she managed not to clamp her knees together as the pleasure of his tongue caused her to spasm and her back to arch.

Jack's wide tongue searched for her opening and then, once found, searched to part her lips so that he could drink of her nectar the more deeply. His urgent lashes were rewarded when she opened like a blooming rose for him and he stroked her inner being with his lapping tongue. She came, coating his muzzle with her ambrosia, sighing at her orgasm.

He paused and took her taste to the back of his throat his taste buds creating a memory of her and storing the information, never to be forgotten.

Jack stood on his hind legs between her parted knees and shuffled forward, his forepaws either side of her flawless alabaster white skin. She must have thought he was going to mount her because she raised her knees to create the perfect angle for his entry, but he only wanted her taste for the moment and lowering his mouth, he licked up her sweat that beaded on her smooth skin. Starting at her navel, he worked in lascivious strokes to her breasts where her heat was most concentrated at the fold under her mammary orbs.

She stroked his magnificent head, letting the coarse hair strand through her fingers as his tongue created mini whirlpools of sensation that rose and fell in curlicues of peeks. This felt like death, like she would never recover from the height she had attained, or if she did, the plummet back to earth would be a fatal fall.

Somehow, she raised her head to look at her lover. Their eyes met his, black and unfathomable, while hers, hazel brown stared back in trusting love. Jack shuffled forward a little more, banging his cock against her mound. He kissed her mouth, which opened involuntarily, allowing his tongue to pass between her parted teeth. He kissed her deeply, tasting and savouring her saliva while massaging her own tongue, causing her to pant and, if it was possible, to become even more aroused.

Denise came again. A rush of pure love and emotion poured from her body, a rare moment when total control is relinquished and the body survives on no more than automotive reactions. For the first time, she knew ecstasy so profound.

Without thought, without premeditation, her knees came up and her feet locked together around her lovers back in the classic missionary position. She drew him into her, forcing his cock into her wide-open sex. She propelled him into her body and felt him pass beyond her outer walls and musculature. He was buried deep into her body and was not going to be freed now, until they had completed the act to its final conclusion.

Jack thrust experimentally, finding that although she had him in a tight grip, he would be able to fuck into her. He started slowly, allowing his cock to almost withdraw completely, before slowly pushing back and letting her muscles ripple over his shaft. Neither of them could keep up the slow pace, their shared need far too strong for the niceties that perhaps they could share when the basic animal passion was sated.

In a blur of movement, jack was pumping into her, driving his cock deeper and deeper until his balls were banging on her upturned buttocks. The urge to mate was so strong now, that any differences of species were quite forgotten. This was a union of souls and they both strove to consummate the meeting.

His knot began to swell inside her, the pace hardly diminishing making his withdrawal harder. As it swelled it rubbed against the hardened ridges of her G spot giving her an added sensation and causing her muscles to tighten on him.

Then, he was fully engorged, his knot fully swollen and locked into her, every forward motion driving his cock into her womb that opened for his chisel edged cock to pass.

Nearing exhaustion, Jack's pace at last began to flag, to be replaced by a slower, but more intense thrust. His climax was approaching fast and then arrived in an explosion of sensation, lust and emotion that was all consuming. He howled, raising his head to open his windpipe. He howled to the moon of his triumph while his hot seed spurted into her wanting body.

He looked at her and found she was crying sobs wracking her body, causing her to milk his cock in a feral embrace, tears coursed from her eyes and over her temples, soaking her hair. He kissed her again and then licked the salty tears from her face knowing that she could not howl as he had, but had released the pent emotion in her sobbing.

Eventually, after they disengaged, he cleaned her sex, tasting the mingled fluids of their secretions. Then lay with her, curled into his body like a child as she slept.

Morning came in a blaze of light, but neither saw it. Neither saw another sunrise nor wanted to. She was to attune to his clock and biorhythms in a union that lasted for nearly fifty years. Denise marketed Jacks work, claiming him to be a secretive artist who wished to remain unnamed. It worked and even added to his attraction for the buying public. He would never be a rich man, but his work sold well and they made enough to be comfortable as outsiders to the population.

Until she died of old age, regretful of the forced parting, but happy in the knowledge of their love. He buried her in the loam of the forest, knowing that she would want to put something back into the earth that had sustained her.

Jack lived for many years after that, never aging, but always waiting for her to reincarnate. He knew that she would and it would only be a matter of time, because a love like theirs could never die. He stayed in the forest, living in the shack and on the anniversary of the full moon, feeding on the deer.

It was another fifty years before Jack met Denise again. Her name was different, but the love they shared was the same. She couldn't remember any of their previous life together, but it matter not one whit.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers