Moon Probed at Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your fucking ass ready you wimp! yea push him right down girls. This fucking cheeky sissy's going to get it all the way!"

Brenda was standing over me she held her long slim dick so it pointed vertically down at my bum hole. Then I felt it. She drove down into me with such a savage force. I felt her rigid prick penetrate my hole then there was no chance of resisting her. She was all powerful on top of me. Her long hair dangling touching and tickling my back. Her female scents were all around me. I was being fucked by a woman in front of nearly all the girls I'd ever known!

But there I lay with any manhood I might have had utterly humiliated in the gaze of all twenty or thirty of the girls now even more eagerly capturing close-ups and every detail on their cameras. She pumped me and screwed me so vigorously you could hear the sound of her cock thrusting in and out of my boy cunt. I don't even remember myself how much I was crying out as she ravaged my asshole and pumped my boy bum. She was probing mercilessly at my gland like she really wanted to dominate me in that way and it hurt quite a bit. This Brenda was an unsympathetic bitch to be honest and I was feeling all the more determined to fuck he even if I had to rape her tranny asshole.

"Shut up you bum slut! Oh you fucking pansy! you feeble wimp, I am going to stuff your sissy cunt till you..." Now she kept screaming out "Ah!" really loudly as I felt her dick flinching deep inside my bottom. Then almost at that very moment came the sound of deep male voices at the doorway.

"No you can't come in yet guys we're er..." Sally began.

"Aha what's going on here? Fucking Carl by the looks of things. So this is what you get up to your hen parties is it?" said Gavin as he watched Brenda's sagging cock emerging from my asshole.

"Hey core! Just look at that. What a fucking sexy sight. I don't say he doesn't fucking need it but I didn't expect to see him getting it at a hen party!"

"Don't you get all high and mighty, we all know what you get up to a your stag parties." Then looking squarely at Gavin and with a smirk added; "Anyway don't try and pretend you're not aroused we can all interpret some very obvious bulges in certain jeans in the appropriate places can't we girls?." Sheila taunted them.

There were four guys in all Gavin, Clive, Jason, and Tony . I guess their original intention was to transport most of the girls back home. But it was obvious from their interest in the scene and in my bum in particular that they were not now in any hurry to do so.

12