Moonbeam's Training - A Newbie Dom

Story Info
A slave's thoughts about how Dom's learn.
5.8k words
4.69
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story written for and to my Mentor, Jack, who answered my questions about how a Dom learns to be a Dom... Please be aware that this story was written about activities before I had ever experienced them, and this story is not meant to be a guide, but pure entertainment.

------------------------------------------------

In this fantasy, i am free from my husband, looking for a Dom to own me, and I have begun making friends in the D/s community here. And You are still my Mentor, helping me to figure out the Doms that i meet. You and I have met, and by this time have spent a weekend together. And You ask me for my help - You need a favor; You have something I can do for you. And i am loath to deny You anything that I am capable of giving - you've been so helpful to me. You have befriended a younger, inexperienced Dom who had been exploring His Dominance and wants to take it further. You've met Him at BDSM parties, and have talked with Him a lot in between gatherings to help Him learn about being a Dom. Its time for Him to take the plunge and control a r/t scene. He needs to start somewhere. And i could use the practice too, I'm still very new, and You think i'd enjoy it, so You ask me if i will surrender myself to Him for a day to help Him get some experience.

He is a good person, serious about D/s, and You think He has enormous potential. And as for You? Well, You enjoy helping people, and You are looking forward to this. You will be present but You will mostly just observe and help Him when needed, walking a fine line to help Him without criticizing Him needlessly in front of a sub. And You will critique Him in detail later on, after the day is over. You will go over my limits with Him in advance. i feel comfortable with You and i trust You, so i agree to the arrangement. And You remind me to give myself an enema before the meeting and i get excited at the prospect of having my ass fucked!

You summon me to a house in the hills out in the middle of nowhere. It is a very rustic looking place; it belongs to a friend of Yours and You've arranged to borrow it for the day. Here there is no need to bother closing the curtains. Its early afternoon. You let me in and introduce me to a Man in his early thirties. i find Him appealing, though He is a bit too young to be attractive to me, and i can feel His power despite his inexperience. The house rules are that i am to obey Him without question, He is in control of me for the remainder of the day, and i am to call Him Master. But because You are there, i must obey You too, should You require anything of me. You will observe, intervene if He needs help, or intervene if necessary for my safety.

Not that i'm an expert, but i find He is well prepared. He asks me to submit to Him for ownership for the remainder of the day, and asks for a token symbolizing my surrender to Him. i end up giving Him my grandmother's gold cross which i always wear around my neck. i don't really have anything else to offer as a token. He accepts and says "kneel" and i comply.

"Legs open. Head down. Hands extended in front, together, palms up. This is how You are to kneel before Me. You are to kneel like this at all times unless told otherwise"

"Yes, Master."

i don't know what made me think i wouldn't be nervous. Maybe its because i didn't expect Him to be so dominant since He is new at this. But i am very nervous - i can feel He is a Dom even though He is inexperienced. And i can feel You watching me as well. He puts a collar around my neck and attaches a leash. He sits down in a deep chair and looks at me.

"Remove Your shirt."

"Yes, Master."

"Remove Your bra."

"Yes, Master."

He has me massage my tits and twist my nipples while both of You watch.

"Remove Your shoes and socks."

"Yes, Master."

i sit back on my ass and remove them. And my hands are shaking a little. It occurs to me that i am nervous because i'm new, and because He is a Dom, but I am also nervous because i feel i am performing at his command for You, the audience. The fact that You are sitting there watching everything is making it worse. He has me remove the remainder of my clothing, and when i'm nude except for the collar and leash, i kneel in position again.

He walks over to me and strokes my hair and pulls upwards until i am standing (you must have told Him i like to have my hair pulled?). He tells me to slip my shoes back on and pulls the leash and leads me to the door. We go outside and i am wondering what He is going to do, and where are W/we going with me nude on a leash, but i don't dare ask. You trust Him, so i trust Him. W/we go through the yard to the woods and there is a bit of a road leading into the woods, overgrown but passable.

He holds the leash, and W/we walk, and He starts talking to me, asking questions about myself. i think He probably wants me to become comfortable with Him, and Him with me. He asks me all kinds of questions. BDSM-related, but other things too. And W/we cover safe words - one for caution and one for stop, and a hand signal for each as well. He tests me on them during the walk. We also talk about limits. We walk for about a ½ hour and end up back at the house.

We walk into the living room. You are on the couch reading and put the book down as W/we enter the room. When we reach the center of the room, He drops the leash and immediately i assume my position on my knees. He has me lay down on my back on the floor, feet flat on the floor, knees bent, legs spread. He gets up and walks over to me, standing over me, and tells me to grope my tits again and has me pull them upright by the nipples.

"I watched Your tits bounce around while we walked. They were just begging to be slapped. You even want me to slap Your tits, don't you, little slut?"

This sends a little shiver through me.

"Yes, Master."

"Put Your arms over Your head."

"Yes, Master."

He straddles me and bends over and touches my breasts very gently with His fingertips, working His way toward the nipples which get hard and puckered. He withdraws his hands, then one comes right back with a slap. i jump a little.

Up until this point, i was not sure He would actually strike me, and i had wondered if this would be a disappointing weekend. Now i know otherwise. Its as if the ice were now broken and W/we were on O/our way.

He slaps my tits, both of them, alternating with both hands, at various angles, slaps gradually getting harder and more aggressive. My tits soon turn red and i am breathing heavier. When He is satisfied, He stands up and looks down at me, and I'm breathing heavily, watching Him, arms over my head, chest red and heaving. He backs up, over to the other side of my bent knees, and says He wonders if my pussy is wet. To be truthful, it was wet even before i had my clothes off. He puts his foot on my mound, and rubs my clit with the sole of his shoe. He does it really hard, and it hurts, but it also feels so good.

He moves his foot down into my cunt and works the toe of his shoe in as far as He can. And of course the shoe comes out wet. He rubs his shoe into my cunt for a minute or two, bringing his foot up now and then to rub my clit, and the tip of his shoe is now fairly wet from my pussy. He smiles at me and walks around me closer to my head and says,

"Open Your mouth, little slut."

He puts the toe of his shoe in my mouth and tells me to clean it off. And i wonder what crap he's been walking through, but i obediently lick the pussy juice and god knows what else off his shoe. And i think it might turn out to be a wonderful day.

He asks me if i'm any good at eating cock, and i reply honestly.

"i don't really know, Master."

He looks over at You and asks if i'm any good at it, and You smile and say

"She's passable, but could certainly use more practice".

The newbie Dom tells me to kneel in position, and i comply. He leaves the room, and i am acutely aware of Your presence. He returns, and tells me to put my forehead on the floor and raise my ass off my heels. And He shoves in a lubed butt plug. Oh God it feels so good! He pulls upward on my hair until i am kneeling upright.

"Lets see if You indeed are good little slut," He says.

He tells me to put my hands behind my back, and that i will have to earn the privilege of touching Him with my hands when pleasuring Him. He takes his cock out of his pants and He pulls my head forward, but does not tell me to open my mouth. He guides my head off to the side, putting my face into his pubic hair, near his balls, and He says,

"Pleasure me."

Part of me is glad i can do what i want; i can follow my instincts, and part of me thinks i don't know what i'm doing and will fail at pleasuring Him if He doesn't instruct me. i am aware of the many conversations You and i have had about confidence. And don't laugh, Sir, but i can hear Jean Luc Picard in the back of my head. If am going to be damned, i might as well be damned for what I really am (Encounter at Farpoint). So i surrender to instinct, and use my mouth, lips, and tongue to express myself. His breathing gets heavier and this makes me very happy.

He holds my head close to his body. He tells me that this little slut will swallow a lot of cum today. He lets me indulge myself a while, then He begins giving me instructions. And eventually He grabs my head firmly and is fucking my mouth. When He cums, He is not really far back in my throat, but further forward, and my mouth fills with cum and some of it dribbles out the corner of my mouth before i can swallow it. i continue to lick his cock clean. He withdraws and bends over, seeing the cum dribbling down my face. He looks at me seriously and chastises me for not swallowing all of it. He drags his finger along my face and tells me to open my mouth and He scrapes it into my mouth. When he's done scraping, i lick his finger clean. He stands up and says to you,

"Jack, you're right - this bitch is passable, but she needs more practice. She wasn't able to swallow all of my cum. Do You want to take a crack at her?"

And of course You get up off the couch and stand in front of me. So i go through it all again with You while He watches. And when You cum, You pull out a little, on purpose i think, to make me taste it, and i can't get it all down in time and some dribbles out. And of course He sees this. He tells me to scrape it all into my mouth. And He shakes his head, leaving the room for a minute, and then comes back with some rope. He sits down on the chair and says,

"Get over here, cumslut."

i move toward Him, still on my knees, hands held behind my back. The Dom ties my hands behind my back and bends me over His knee and i am actually excited that He is going to spank me, and i wonder how hard He will do it.

In between spanks He tells me i am to swallow all cum that is put into my mouth, without exception.

"Yes, Master."

We will do it again several times during the course of the day and i will have to try harder.

"Yes, Master."

"And if any more cum dribbles out, You will be punished."

"Yes, Master." As He is spanking me, You are watching. After observing for a minute or two, You remind Him that there are several ways a Dom can gauge the pain tolerance of a slave, and that every slave is a little different. Normally, you'd talk with her and observe her carefully and make this assessment over time, and that You can then gradually increase her tolerance as the relationship grows. But, You can save Him some discovery time with this little slut - You happen to know this one can take more pain than what He is giving. He thanks You and begins to spank me anew. And i don't know whether i want to thank You or kick you. i remain silent and groan a little - He is hitting me a lot harder now. And i really want Him to fuck me.

When He is satisfied (i assume my ass is beet red at this point, and will be black and blue tomorrow), He lets go of me and stands up suddenly and i fall onto the floor. It hurts because my hands are still tied behind my back and i can't break my fall except with my knees. He grabs the leash. He leads me, clumsily on my knees, hands tied behind me so I cannot balance myself, out of the living room and invites You to come with us, following, watching my clumsy gait. He gets behind me and half pushes me up the stairs on my knees and we go into a bedroom.

i assume my kneeling position except that my hands are still tied behind my back. You settle in a chair in the corner where you'll have a good view. Of course, the bed has posts. He instructs me to lay on the bed, at the foot of the bed, on my back, ass at the edge, legs in the air. He ties each ankle to a bedpost, half way up, spreading my legs far apart because it is a very wide bed, and my hands are tied under my back and it's a little uncomfortable. I know there's no point in mentioning this. He strokes my pussy and feels how wet i am, and strokes my clit a little and my breath escapes in a little gasp and He tells me I really am quite a slut. He shoves 2 fingers into me and fucks me a little, and asks me if i've ever been fisted.

"No, Master."

And i panic a little. i've always wanted to try this, and it seems i might get my wish. He wipes his wet fingers on my face.

"Jack has told me You enjoy nipple clamps." He says. "I have brought several types. We'll see which ones work best on You - which ones will make You beg me to remove them."

He pulls some out of his pocket and He clamps my nipples with ones that don't screw or have teeth. But it hurts plenty anyway and i squirm a little.

He begins fingering my pussy again, adding fingers, one at a time, his eyes on mine, and slowly, gradually, and painfully, He opens me up and works his entire fist in. He talks to me quietly about what a greedy slut i am and how i love having his fist deep in my cunt. He holds it still for a few minutes and i am in agony and ecstasy at the same time. This is a new thing for me. He gradually begins to move his fist in and out a little, and i feel like He is ripping me apart. He becomes gradually more aggressive, and i feel an orgasm building. i have not been permitted to cum. But, He didn't say that I couldn't cum, either. If He keeps going like this i might not be able to stop it. It becomes a moot point - after a few minutes, He slows, and just moves his fist very slowly around inside me, almost savoring the feeling. He builds up speed gradually again, and i am in beautiful agony again, but then He slows down again before i get close to cumming.

He withdraws, and puts his messy hand in front of my face. He wipes the back of His and on my cheeks, and then puts the palm of His hand on my lips and says,

"Clean it". And I do.

i work my way down to the heel of His hand, then up to his fingers and pull them into my mouth and clean them as well. And the rest of the pussy juice is drying on my face where He smeared it and i really want to wipe it off. He stands between my legs and begins to slap my pussy, telling me that it is the pussy of a horny bitch that actually enjoyed being fisted, and He is looking forward to using me and humiliating me for the rest of the day. Slapping my pussy makes my clit throb. After a few minutes, He goes over to the bureau and selects a flogger and stands between my legs and begins flogging my pussy. It has beads on the end of each tail and i close my eyes and surrender to it. i am in agony again but i feel so alive. Tears start to fall from my eyes from the experience. And i wonder if i will be permitted to cum at all today.

By now both of us are breathing heavy. But I think the tears worried Him. He drops the flogger on the bed and moves his fingers into my pussy again, gradually working up to using his fist, and He begins again slowly, and gradually builds up speed. He brings me close to climax again then stops. And He withdraws and wipes the back of his hand on my face again, has me lick his fingers clean once again.

He unties my legs and pulls me up by the hair until i am off the bed and He lets go. And i kneel in front of Him, hands still tied behind my back.

"Now, we are going to drink all of the cum this time, aren't we, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"Open Your mouth."

And He fucks my face and i am so glad i get all of it down this time. He stands back and looks at You and brings You the end of the leash. You pull at me and I am forced to crawl over to You on my knees; You won't mind fucking my face again one bit. And i swallow all of Your cum, too, while He washes his hands. And i think if this keeps up - getting 2 for the price of 1 every time, I will be vomiting soon. He unties my hands and removes the clamps and massages the delicious pain into my nipples. He then permits me to wash my face and use the bathroom but i am to keep the plug in place.

"I'm hungry," He says. "Lets have some dinner. Shall we take the slut with us, Jack?"

i have no appetite whatsoever, and i wonder how long this day with Him will last. He pulls the leash and we go back downstairs and He binds my tits with more rope. He tells me to get dressed - we are going out for dinner. i can't believe i am actually going to go out in public with my tits bound, but it really doesn't show that much under my bulky sweater. Actually it excites me. We go to a restaurant, all three of us, and when we get there, before we go in, He tells me i am not to speak while out in public, except when spoken to only by Him or You.

"Yes, Master."

We go in and get a table and sit down. He hands me a little bag and tells me to take it to the ladies room and put it on and come right back. And i comply. It's a remote control butterfly.

You and He look at menus; He takes mine away from me. When the waiter arrives to take our order, He puts His hand in His coat pocket and turns on the damn butterfly and i almost shriek. i grip the edge of the table and look at Him, my eyes wide, and He just smiles at me blandly while the waiter looks at us curiously. And i think You have really prepared Him well. He orders my dinner for me, and His, and takes his sweet time about it, and You sit there smiling and do the same. And i think everyone else in the restaurant knows what is going on in my crotch. When the waiter goes away, He turns it off. Every time someone comes to the table, bringing water, bread, drinks, food, seeing if we need anything, etc, He turns it on and i am afraid i am going to cum right there in the restaurant. You drop Your damn knife and get into a lengthy discussion with the waiter about getting a new one while i'm sitting there quivering. And He sends the bread back and wants fresh bread and gets into a discussion about that as well, all while i'm quivering. And every time the waiter comes over, He looks at me a little strangely wondering if i am epileptic. And You two are really enjoying yourselves.

When its time for dessert, He talks about having dessert later at home, but says we'll have some now at the restaurant as well. You and He order dessert, and i remain silent as instructed as He orders me coffee only. He tells me not to worry, that i will also be having dessert with my coffee. i am to drink the whole cup. And He turns on the butterfly, this time with no restaurant staff at the table watching. He tells me He might let me cum, and He starts a conversation with You about something or other, and i can't believe what He is doing to me.

He's going to make me cum right there in the restaurant. i don't know if i am permitted to cum, but i am not permitted to ask, and i don't know what to do. So i concentrate really hard, avoiding cumming, now and then looking at both of You desperately. The waiter brings the coffee and dessert. After a few minutes You nudge his arm and tell Him that He might want to let me know if i can give in to it or not. And He looks at me and says "Oh. Sorry. Almost forgot about you. Go ahead, pet. Give in. All You want." And He smiles. And You both sit there looking at me, watching me as if i am going to turn into a pumpkin or something. And i don't know what's worse. Trying to avoid cumming in what would be a loosing battle eventually, but i just might make it out the door, or giving in and cumming quickly in front of everyone there and just get over with as fast as possible.

12