Moonbeam's Training - A Newbie Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i hold off as long as i can, and while i am concentrating, He reminds me that i need to have my coffee. How on earth can i sit there drinking coffee while cumming? i can't help it, i start to quiver from the inside out, gripping the edge of the table, and a wave of pure pleasure hits me, embarrassing me to hell because i could swear everyone in the dining room is looking at me. As i regain a little control i look at Him as if to say "ok, Master, i'm done" and He just looks back at me, and i realize He has no intention of turning the damn thing off. And as another one starts to build He looks at me and says in a low, quiet voice, "Drink Your coffee."

i cum again, while drinking the coffee, spilling a little on the table. And when the waiter comes back with the check i try real hard to hide what's going on. The worst part, though, is standing up and walking while it's on. Its time to leave the table. Walking among other people. In public. While cumming. i can barely walk. He still leaves the butterfly on, but puts his arm around me to help me as if i am an invalid and W/we walk slowly out of the dining room, You following U/us, me quivering. And i think You are really enjoying the show.

The maitre'd seems concerned and asks if the lady is ok, and He tells Him she's fine, just tired, needs to get into bed. And i continue quivering, another wave hitting me and I make a little whining noise in the back of my throat. It is the most embarrassing public moment in my life. He helps me to the car, You get in the front passenger seat again, and He shoves me unceremoniously in the back seat and shuts the door. When He gets in i can't remain silent any more.

"Please, Master, Please turn it off." He looks at me and smiles and backs out of the parking spot and ignores me. i can barely stand it. Wave after wave. It's gone past pleasure - its painful to be stimulated so constantly for so long. I try to remain silent but some noises escape my throat, but W/we are not in public any more, so i don't really worry about it. i worry about how long He is going to leave the damn thing turned on. When W/we get back to the house, its still on and i am crying. He helps me in to the house and lets go of me and immediately i am at his feet kissing them, begging Him to please turn it off.

He looks at me and tells me to remove my clothing. But i am not to touch the butterfly. When i am nude, i assume my kneeling position, still crying, waiting, quivering, and finally He turns it off and unbinds my tits. And my clit is very sore. You begin a conversation with Him. You tell Him that You are loath to tell Him what to do, but You advise Him that its best that punishment be swift and severe in order to be effective, otherwise the sub will continue to misbehave. You note that when we got into the house, i didn't immediately assume my kneeling position. i groveled at his feet and begged for mercy instead. Discipline is very important. It's His choice, of course, but You suggest He might not want to let this transgression go unpunished. He thanks You for the advice.

He leaves the room a moment, and comes back with a low stool, a small ball gag with a hole, and a riding crop. He puts the ball in my mouth, fastens the harness, removes the butterfly and has me kneel on the stool and put my hands on the floor. While You move to another chair to get a better view of my ass, He stands in front of me, towering over me as my upper body is inverted, ass high in the air, hands on the floor, and He tells me that my Mentor is right.

i need to always be mindful of my role, regardless of how i feel. i should have knelt immediately instead of selfishly seeing to my own needs. He will not allow any further transgressions to go unnoticed. And He will help me to remember this lesson. He begins striking my ass with the riding crop. He doesn't do it very hard at first. i'm not sure if this is for my benefit, or because He hasn't quite gotten the hang of it. It doesn't hurt that much, but it is humiliating to be punished in front of You regardless. i am not really taxed that much, and You get up and stand next to Him and say,

"May I?"

And He says "of course."


You deliver a few blows and immediately i know its You and not Him. These make me shriek a little and i'm biting the ball. Your blows are much harder. You give Him a few pointers on technique, and tell Him how You are able to tell that i have a higher threshold. You stop and hand the crop back to Him and stand back. Pretty soon my ass is on fire. i count to myself - 25 strokes. He stops and grabs me by the hair and pulls me along, half crawling, half being dragged to the corner of the hallway. He ties my hands behind my back again and He pushes my head down so it is in the corner of where the floor meets the walls. "I want You to keep Your ass in the air where I can see it, and stay here and contemplate Your misbehavior". i am kneeling in the corner, ass in the air, head down, hands tied behind my back.

After what seems like a very long time, He comes back, pulls my hair so my head is lifted, turning my head so i am looking at Him. He strokes my hair away from my face and removes the gag, and says

"Now the next time, what are You going to do?"

"i will immediately kneel before you, Master."

He smiles and says, "Good little slut..." and He replaces the gag.

He drags me by the hair back to the living room, me on my knees with my hands still tied behind my back, and lets go and i kneel in position. He makes Himself comfortable and starts talking to You about nothing, and i kneel there, waiting, not sure what i am waiting for. After chatting a while, He asks You if You think the slut wants to drink more cum. You say its up to Him. He gets up stands in front of me for a minute, thinking.

He pulls on my hair again while bending over and uses it as a leash and we go down the hall to a small den, me walking on my knees clumsily. He stands me up and unties my wrists then reties them in front of me and hangs my wrists from a ceiling hook. He pulls something out of his pocket and says,

"I wonder how long you'll last with these."

He clamps my nipples only these clamps have teeth. i bite the ball and squirm just as You walk into the room and i and wonder myself how long i'll last with these clamps. He looks up at my fingers to see if i am using a signal, and He sees none, and smiles at me and says again,

"Good little slut."

He walks around me slowly, as if trying to decide what to do with me. You are standing there, half sitting half leaning on a desk, watching us. He removes his shoes and pants and boxers and then stands squarely in front of me, and i can't take my eyes off his turgid cock. i just can't help it. i really want Him to fuck me. He asks You to help Him out by standing behind Him. He says to me,

"Brace yourself."

i don't really know what that means, but i silently watch Him bend down and grab my ankles. He looks up at me to make sure i see what He's doing, and He lifts my ankles out from under me and i'm hanging there by my arms.

He is standing between my legs and He moves forward a little and tells You to grab my ankles. He comes closer and bends his knees a little and slides his cock into my dripping pussy and grabs my upper thighs where my legs meet my ass. With You holding my legs up, He fucks me while i hang there and i am so turned on i can't stand it. The nipple clamps hurt like hell and the pain and pleasure start to merge. i get so wrapped up in it i don't even notice You letting go of my legs.

The next thing i know i feel the plug being pulled out of my ass and Your hands on my ass cheeks and You enter me from the rear and i start to grunt and groan. i can't believe i am feeling what i am feeling. i can't help it, i start to cum and i don't ask for permission or worry about punishment. i've been hoping all day he'd fuck my pussy and i was beginning to think it wouldn't happen.

i've always wanted to be sandwiched between 2 men like this. Soon both of You shoot off inside me. When You both are satisfied and calm, He lets my legs down. He releases my wrists from the hook and leaves them tied in front of me. He removes the gag from my mouth.

"Clean my cock" He says.

And i do. Gratefully. While i am licking Him, tasting my pussy and his cum, He removes the nipple clamps and massages my nipples and i moan in pain. And when He is licked clean, He says to me,

"Clean Your Mentor's cock".

Do i? i honestly don't know. This is a stretch for me. He unties my wrists and returns my token necklace and thanks me for serving Him. i thank Him for using me and wonder if i will ever see Him again. i hope so!

12