Moondance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well it’s a marvelous night for a moon dance, With the stars up above in your eyes . . . “

Henry’s hand is between my thighs, fingers opening my cunt lips for his prick.

“Christ, Lauren, you’re soaking wet. You ready for this cock, baby? You ready to get fucked by the side of the road?”

“Oh, God, Henry. Yes, fuck me, fuck me right now. I want to feel your cock churning inside of me, your balls slapping against my mound.”

And with that, his cock slides into me. I can feel my pussy wrapped around my lover’s manhood, milking him, squeezing him. We’re fucking like a couple of animals, rutting like a couple of randy goats. Henry’s coat, while insulating me from the heat of the engine, doesn’t provide much friction and I feel myself sliding backwards an inch or two. I instinctively grab at the coat, inadvertently jogging the wireless remote and causing the butt plug to start vibrating at full throttle.

The unexpected stimulation ignites us; our bodies move against each other furiously for another moment, Henry’s cock plunging in and out of my soaked pussy. I can feel my pussy tightening, the throbbing grower slower but more intense, almost stopping; his plunging cock takes both of us over the edge. I turn my head to look at Henry; his mouth captures mine and we kiss, mouths open, tongues dancing as we moan together.

Silence. Drained, spent and breathless, neither of us has the energy to do anything but lean against the car and breathe for a few long minutes. Henry’s arms are around me, holding me against him, and I feel his kisses on the back of my neck.

“Mmmmm,” is the only response I can muster.

Finally, I’m led back to the passenger’s side of the car, but I pause before stepping in. My dress, clammy with sweat, is suddenly unbearable and I shrug it off, draping it across the seat back.

“You want to ride back like that, baby?” Henry asks, smiling.

“What’s the difference? No one’s going to notice us, right?”

He chuckles as he closes the door. My hand finds his as we drive back to my apartment. Parking in the courtyard, Henry walks over to my side of the car and opens the door, proffering his jacket.

“That’s okay, baby, I’m not cold,” I say, smiling slyly.

This time it’s Henry who asks quietly, “Are you crazy? Someone might see.”

“Well, they certainly will if we stand around out here all night. Now, will you please walk me to my door, kind sir?”

And my partner in crime falls into step behind me, staying about three paces back as I climb the stairs, dress draped over my arm, still wearing the corsage, the black bustier, the garter belt, seamed black stockings and high-heeled pumps.

Perfect gentleman that he is, my escort takes my keys from me, opens the front door and follows me inside.

“Henry, what a delicious evening.”

“It was, wasn’t it?”

“Could you do me just one favor?” I ask, starting to turn away.

“What’s that, baby?”

“Take this butt plug out?”

Bending me over the sofa, he retrieves the instrument of my pleasure and my discomfiture, wraps it in the silk panties I had tucked into his breast pocket a few hours earlier, and drops the packet in his coat pocket.

“Hey, I think you owe me a new pair of panties.”

“I’ll take you to Victoria’s Secret after brunch tomorrow and buy you a new pair.”

“Thank you, Henry. Henry?”

“Yeah?”

“I feel so empty back there now.”

“I know how to take care of that,” he responds with a rakish grin, scooping me up in his arms and carrying me back to the bedroom.

Tossing me on the bed, Henry stands back and undresses, draping his clothes on the antique rocking chair in the corner of the room. I love watching him, and I lie back and smile as more and more of my lover’s body comes into view. In short order, we’re intertwined on the bed, his body over mine, mouths locked in a deep kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he whispers in my ear, “I’m gonna slide this hard cock all the way up your pussy to get it nice and wet, and then I’m gonna fuck that sweet ass of yours. It should be nice and relaxed by now so that I can fuck you long and hard. And when I’m ready, I’m going to bottom out right there,” you say, playfully smacking my nether cheek for emphasis.

“I’m gonna keep you on your back so that I can ass-fuck you missionary stye; I want us to be able to look into each other’s eyes when we cum.”

“Yes, Henry, yes, please fuck my ass. Fuck me till we both cum,” I manage to gasp.

My lover’s eyes never leave mine as he guides his cock to my open pussy lips. Even though it’s been less than half an hour since he took me on the hood of his car, my pussy has started to tighten again. I love feeling myself bloom as Henry’s cock starts to open me again.

He takes his sweet time sliding in my pussy. I smile up at Henry as I start to milk his with my cunt.

“Baby, your pussy feels like molten wax.”

“Take your time, Henry, enjoy it, it’s all for you.”

“I know it is. It’s all mine, isn’t it, Lauren?”

Henry thrusts two, three, four more times, each thrust is slow and sweet. Mmmm.

And then, all too soon, it’s time. I feel my lover’s hands under the cheeks of my ass, his thumbs pulling my rosebud open. Without touching it, he lets the head of his cock just rest against my back passage. Shifting his weight forward, his cockhead presses against my opening now. I feel that delicious burn created by the pressure and I watch him watching his cock pressing against my asshole.

And then it happens. My pink starfish just winks opens on its own and seems to swallow the head of his cock like a hungry little mouth. Henry continues to hold my ass in his hands. For a long moment, we’re connected only by the bridge of my lover’s cock.

A shiver starts at the small of my back and travels like quicksilver up the length of my spine.

“Henry?”

He looks into my eyes again. “Yeah, baby?”

“Please, fuck my ass.”

He drapes my ankles over his shoulders and leans toward me. As he does, the shaft of his cock slides into my rosebud until his balls are resting against my ass. I moan in pleasure.

“D’you like it like that?”

“Mmm, yeah Henry, just like that.”

And he starts to thrust in earnest. With my ankles over his shoulders I have a hard time moving back against him. I grab the bed linens and use them for leverage, arching against him, helping to increase the speed and pressure of our thrusts. The room smells like our sex; I can smell my pussy and his sweat, I can smell the perfume I spritzed on the sheets hours earlier. I can hear Henry’s labored breathing coming in hoarse grunts as he thrusts into me.

The feeling of his cock inside that forbidden passage is unbelievably sweet: the burn as his cock stretches my sphincter, the indescribable feeling as he fills me, and then knowing that his cock is all the way inside of my ass. I try desperately to find some way to distract myself so that I can prolong the pleasure, but it’s always too short lived. I’m overwhelmed, and the only thing I can do is . . .

“. . . cummmm . . . I’m cumming Henry. Ohmigod, ohmigod. It feels soooooo, soooooo . . . Oh Henry, I’m cuuuuuummmmming . . .”

I hear Henry groan, and I know he’s only seconds behind me. The speed of his thrusts increases and his lips are tickling my ear as my lover announces his own climax. Henry collapses on top of me; my arms encircle him, as do my ankles, and I hold him close, feeling his heart hammering against my chest, listening to him breath, his sweat running over me, baptizing me . . .

And we sleep. Oh, not for long; it’s maybe ten minutes or so before we regain consciousness. We chuckle quietly as we temporarily untangle our assorted limbs long enough to pull up the covers. In another moment or two, our bodies have found a familiar configuration: me on my side, Henry spooning me, his upper hand cradling one of my breasts.

And once again, we sleep.

12