Moondust Hollow Ch. 08: Toy

Story Info
Elsie is dominated by her newest client, Eleanor.
1.7k words
4.53
5.5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[continued]

Part of Elsie-a very loud and insistent part of her-wanted to flee from the cozy little house and run back to the safety of the shack on her farm. Instead, she stood outside of Holly's room with her back pressed to the closed door and tried to compose herself. Her chest was heaving as though she'd run a marathon.

She felt like a hot mess. She'd come here tonight to perform respectable housework for these two sisters, Holly and Eleanor. Her labor would go towards paying off the debt she owed to the town and its inhabitants in return for covering the property taxes she'd inherited from her grandfather when she gave up the city life and moved to Moondust Hollow to claim his old farm. She wanted these people to like her and allow her to stay. To build a life.

But after the last few nights' 'work' had ended with Elsie being sexually used by several of the town's residents, a horny Elsie had all but leaped on Holly when the young woman had given off deliciously submissive vibes. Elsie's cheeks burned with shame remembering how eager she'd been to spank the blushing woman, but she couldn't bring herself to regret Holly's muffled cries of joy as the woman rubbed herself to orgasm. Elsie had been with few women before, and never with a trans woman before tonight, and she couldn't deny that she was enjoying herself in Moondust.

'A little too much,' she thought, unable to push away the shame which seemed her constant companion these days. 'And not nearly enough.' She squeezed her thighs together where she stood and felt a hungry throb in her pussy; she'd not had a chance to orgasm before Holly's sister Eleanor had barged in and ordered Elsie to her room. She had to go; she couldn't just ignore the summons and go home without pleasing her employer. Yet after what Eleanor had seen in Holly's room, Elsie wasn't sure what she'd be expected to say and do.

Creeping shamefacedly down the hallway to what seemed a likely candidate for another bedroom, Elsie knocked timidly on the ajar door. The motion was enough to push the thin barrier open a few inches farther into the room and Elsie's eyes widened at what she saw there. The imposing red-headed woman was still in her business suit but was now in a state of appealing dishevelment: long curls tumbled down her back, her blouse was unbuttoned and open to reveal a beautifully filled bra, her skirt stretched from knee to knee with a clear view of where the woman's thigh-high hose ended and the silk of her skin began. Elsie swallowed hard and knew she was staring.

"Enter, whore."

Elsie blanched at the word and stepped inside the room, almost tip-toeing on the plush carpet. "I'm not a whore-" she began. She was more than a little irked at having to repeatedly make this distinction; she might not have a problem with sex workers, but she wasn't one and that word wasn't hers to reclaim.

Startlingly blue eyes cut her off with a sharp look. "In this room you are my whore. You can accept that now or get out. I don't potty-train newbies in here."

Elsie could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. Here was her chance to go home. She'd be a fool not to take it. But she'd committed to paying this debt. If Eleanor said she left without working, what would happen to the farm? Could they repossess it? And... Her eyes lingered over Eleanor's half-naked body, which was strangely somehow more sexy than if Eleanor were completely nude. The hints of things hidden, of treasures to be unwrapped...

"Well?"

The sharpness in her tone made Elsie jump where she stood. Guiltily she dragged her eyes back up to those piercing blue ones. She could deny that she wanted this, but the knowing look which met her sheepish stare was enough to tell her she'd not be believed. And the debt hung over everything. Elsie swallowed and nodded.

"Say it."

Elsie realized she'd not once heard 'please' from the woman's lips. "In... this room, I am your... whore?"

The smile turned on her was small and smug, but it sent a jolt of pleasure straight through her core; Elsie found herself standing a little straighter. "Now," Eleanor said, her crisp tone turning businesslike, "whores and slaves are not allowed clothing in my rooms. Undress quickly and completely."

She swallowed hard again, but this was an order she was coming to be used to. Elsie peeled off her clothing as swiftly as she could, folding each article and laying it with care on the floor beside the door. She tried not to notice Eleanor's appraising gaze boring into her as parts of her self became visible and vulnerable. When she stood there at the end, naked as the sky, Eleanor seemed to be waiting for something.

"Kneel," Eleanor eventually ordered, sounding faintly exasperated. "All fours, whore. Crawl to me and put your tongue to work. Say 'yes, ma'am'."

Wondering if her cheeks could burn any brighter, Elsie slowly folded to the soft carpet. "Yes, ma'am," she offered in a shaky voice as she began crawling. Something about this means of moving forward felt intensely vulnerable, almost painfully silly, as though she were an animal or a baby. Yet when she reached the commanding woman and was given a chance to nose her way between her open knees and under her skirt, some of the tension and embarrassment seemed to drain out of Elsie. She was safe, her face hidden, in the open pussy of this goddess.

"Lick." A strong hand tangled in Elsie's hair and pulled her forward. She obliged, the flat of her tongue lathing without question. "Suck." The hand tightened in her hair, yanking her demandingly against the little nub of clit, and Elsie sucked as she distantly remembered what breathable air was like. "Fuck me." A leg curled around the back of her head and Eleanor rocked her hips against Elsie's face, bringing herself higher and closer to a orgasm Elsie hoped was building. Elsie resigned herself with total bliss over to suffocation, happy to pay the price even as her lungs burned and she wondered if she'd made an error.

Before she could come to her own climax, Elsie found herself hauled back into light and air, with Eleanor's hand pulling her hair tight enough to hurt. "No!" A full slap resounded across her face and Elsie sprawled backward onto the carpet, looking up at the mistress in drowsy confusion. "What do you think you are doing?"

It took a moment to register Eleanor's hand where it pointed between Elsie's thighs. Elsie had been clenching her thighs in a frenzied rhythm as she worked until she could no longer hold back from letting her hand play between her legs as she brought Eleanor to her own pleasure. "I- I didn't think you'd- I didn't- Earlier."

The fury on Eleanor's face was hot and bright. Bending at the waist, she brought her face down to Elsie's where she lay on the floor. "I do now know where else you have been plying your trade, but in this house whores do not come," she explained with careful emphasis on each word, appalled to have to teach this. "They are hired to please others, not to please themselves. The attention and effort you have been spending on your silly little gash are to be spent only on me. Can I trust you to have the self-control to not rub at yourself like a beast in heat?"

"Y-yes, ma'am." Elsie found herself blinking back tears as her worst fears were casually flung into her face. She did feel like a beast in heat. Did she differ in any point? Again and again she'd opened her body to the members of the town; slipping more easily into the role each time. Was she a human, with self-control and the ability to be more than this insistent throb between her legs? Or was she just a whimpering animal?

Blue eyes looked down at her in unflinching judgment before Eleanor seemed to come to a decision. Straddling the prone girl, she knelt over Elsie's face and positioned her pussy over her mouth. Then she took each of Elsie's arms and pinned them with her legs, preventing any further exploration of Elsie's body with her fingers. "Deep breath, little whore," Eleanor advised. Her voice turned almost gentle as her fingers stroked Elsie's hair where she'd pulled it. "I'm going to ride your face until I come, and then I'm going to repeat the process two, three, maybe four times. If you're very good and if I feel like it, I'll let you breathe between each orgasm."

Elsie's heart skipped into a running throb. "Ma'am? Ma'am, will... will you let me come then?" A soft whispered request which she hated herself for, but the ache in her core could not be denied.

"Oh, no." The red-headed woman chuckled warmly, her long curls brushing Elsie's stomach with a ticklish feathery touch. "You will never come in my house as a whore, little whore. Maybe someday you will as a slave, if you come crawling to me as a free woman and beg for my touch. I haven't had a slave in such a long time and I think I'd enjoy breaking you in. But as long as you're here on the clock as a whore? Not a single orgasm for you."

Against all common sense, Elsie groaned with miserable need and found her nipples playfully pinched and pulled for the transgression. "I tell you what I'll do," Eleanor murmured, her voice happy again as she began to lower her beautiful pussy lips down to Elsie's waiting mouth. "If you please me, I'll lend you one of my vibrators before you go. I'll slide it right up inside that hungry weeping slit of yours. Whether you stop to use it in the middle of the road at midnight like an animal, or wait until you get home is your own business. Now give me that tongue..."

[to be continued]