Moonlight

Story Info
Tom finds a surprise in his bed when he comes home.
1.4k words
4.4
55.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers

He slipped through the shadows of the darkened house. It was late, well after midnight, and the household was sleeping. Even though he knew the layout of the house like the back of his hand, Tom still managed to nearly knock over a table lamp. He rolled his eyes, as he carefully picked his way around the living room to the stairs. His mother was the biggest pack-rat on the face of the Earth, always collecting more knick-knacks to clutter her home with.

The family wasn't expecting him until the next evening, but the his professors at college had decided to let out early for the holidays and he opted not to wait till the next day to leave. He was too excited. Everyone would be coming home; his sister and her family, a favored uncle, and grandparents who lived in Arizona were visiting for the first time in years.

Moving slowly and quietly, he finally made it up the stairs without waking anyone. As he entered his room, Tom breathed a sigh of exhausted relief. It had been a long semester followed by an exceptionally long drive. Ready to fall into blissful unconsciousness, he quickly began stripping his clothes off his lanky form as he walked across the room. As he neared the moonlit bed, he heard a soft sigh coming from beneath the rumpled covers.

Tom froze, comically balancing on one leg in his boxers as he tried to untangle the other from his pants. The delicate pixy face of his sister's long time friend, Katherine (or Kat, as she preferred), was buried in the cushion of his pillow. Though she was frowning slightly, the beauty he had fiercely desired as a randy teenager was apparent even in the dark.

She had short brown hair that spiked adorably around her head. Her skin was a tan color found on those who preferred time spent outdoors. Even with her eyes shut, he knew they were a beautiful, mahogany brown. Her dusky coloring added an exotic allure to her softly pointed chin, high cheek bones, and arched eyebrows.

Then she shifted irritably and threw the covers off as if too hot. Tom felt as if he had been punched in the stomach with a hard, hot ball of pure lust.

She was barely dressed in a pair of satin white panties, and a matching slip that had loosely twisted up to expose a trim stomach. She the embodiment of female grace; with long, slender legs and flowing curves, and youthfully firm breasts disproportionately large for her petite build.

His mouth hung open as he stared at a dream come true: an unbelievably gorgeous woman sleeping in his bed. Kat was his sister's best friend, but his stiffening cock didn't seem to care. As far as it was concerned, she was a sexy body just waiting to be invaded.

Of course, Tom had some scruples. They were just being distracted by two rosy circles that shone through the veil of her white slip. Her nipples suddenly puckered, as if his intense gaze was a tangible caress.

Hypnotized, Tom jerked his leg free of his jeans, and dropped them to the floor. He stood over her sleeping form for a moment, drinking in his good fortune, before reaching out with his hand. Like water over her satin cover, he grazed the aroused nipple softly with the back of two fingers. Kat instinctively arched into the touch, and he figured that her response was an encouraging sign.

So to not disturb her, Tom slipped lightly into the bed. Kat murmured in her sleep as she turned into his warmth.

Nestled into the crook of his shoulder, he had a perfect view of her lovely profile, as well as a perfect euphoria of having her lush, perfectly nude body pressed against his. The strap of her slip drooped down her arm, exposing a single, perfect breast to his hungry gaze.

Oh yes, she was absolutely perfect.

Tom's heart was pounding with excitement, but his hands were gentle as he began the seduction. He let his finger tips glide over her silky skin; from her cheek, down her neck, shoulder and arm. With his thumb, he carefully massaged from her collar bone to the valley between her breasts. Kat was moaning softly with each caress, stirring as if she needed more than the fleeting touches he was giving her.

So, Tom cupped her breast, and bent his head over it. He let his breath feather the sensitive skin, before sucking the tip into his mouth. His tongue rolled over the bud, swirling and spiraling. With an open mouth, he left Kat's delicious breasts to feast upon her abdomen. Over curves, and down the dainty depression of her stomach, he explored the body he had dreamed of for years.

When he reached the delta of curls, he ruffled the soft down with his breath. Kat lifted her hips slightly, and her legs widened as if her dream mirrored the reality she wasn't aware of. With his fingers, he spread the lips that sheltered the nub that gave women such indescribable pleasure. Tom inhaled the heady scent of the female musk, the aroma arousing him like an aphrodisiac, then he let himself taste the heavenly nectar.

His tongue caressed Kat's clitoris with tender finesse, his lips encircling it into the warmth of his mouth. He suckled it, licked it, assuaged his hunger on the honey of her center, and Kat tossed in her sleep, rocking her hips up to meet the pleasure his mouth was giving.

Slowly, two of his fingers slid into her body, the slick moisture of her desire easing the way. Together, his mouth and hand labored to bring Kat exquisite ecstasy, and when she let loose a whimpered cry and quivered delightfully, Tom fought to control himself from exploding along with her.

Then he felt a pair of hands grasping at his head and shoulders, trying to pull him up. When he complied, rising over Kat's shuddering body, her arms wound around his neck to pull him down to her. Her mouth met his with a desperate kiss, her tongue thrusting deep in a blatant mimicry of sex. Tom groaned as her frenzied kisses nearly broke the control he had battled to maintain, but soon, control didn't even matter.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and thrust herself upon Tom's surging erection. Sweet fire sheathed his pulsating need with an almost painful tightness that made his blood boil. For a moment, he couldn't move, completely immobilized by an epiphany of paradise.

"Tommy," Kat breathed in his ear, and she moaned when his cock surged at her throaty whisper. "Tommy, please!"

"Jesus," his curse was rough as another flare of desire burned through him. She knew who he was, and she was begging for him. Elated at the knowledge, encouraged by her writhing body and grasping hands, he plunged again into her welcoming heat. He swallowed Kat's scream with another kiss as he impaled her.

She rose her hips to meet his frantic thrusts, their movements harmonious as they was chaotic. Each driving lunge pushed them further from sanity, until they were mindlessly, wildly coming together. Harsh breaths filled the air, and the room quickly turned sultry from the turbulent loving. There was nothing but the occasional squeak from the bed, and the muffled sighs and groans of pleasure. There was no one, but for the two aching to become one.

And then the moment came, as Tom delved deep to caress the very end of her, and their hearts beat as one. Everything disappeared in a blaze of golden light, and he emptied himself into Kat's womb as her body rhythmically convulsed around him.

Silence reigned as their gasping breaths bated. Kat's fingers, which had been digging into his shoulders earlier, were now sliding softly up and down the length of his back. Sated, and soothed by her tranquil touch, Tom felt a warm peacefulness overtake him. Before her entrancing caresses lulled him to sleep, he raised his head to gaze upon her.

Her eyes were sleepily heavy, yet they focused on his with golden intensity. He opened his mouth to explain, but her lovely smile stopped him. She took his head in her hands, and pressed her lips to his brow. Another kiss, softly serene, upon his lips, and then she cradled his head in the crook of her neck.

Kat resumed her rhythmic caress, and she whispered softly, "Sleep now." Tommy felt a chuckle rumbling in her chest, "You can explain all this later."

Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers